THE COMPETITION: Part 3

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Qui rips off your towel, picks you up carries you into the bedroom. You two kiss, moaning loudly. He sets you upon the bed.

"Wait!" You command as they begin to climb on the bed. "Foreplay. I need foreplay."

"You shall have it." Ardeth answers climbing on the bed.

"No." You push him away, "Not your way. My way."

They sigh from exasperation. You stretch side ways across the bed.

"You owe me this."

The two men sigh and back off the bed. The springs creak as their weight leaves it.

"Take off your pants, slowly." You purr and smile.

Qui smiles at you mischievously. You know he's going to get a big kick out of this. He really gets off on displaying his assets to you. Ardeth one the other hand is more reserved. He'd prefer to just take you quiet and slow like. You decide he'll have to get over it. Considering the things you've done to and for him in this bedroom-- the licks, the dancing, swallowing...he'll DEFINITELY have to get over it.

Their sleep pants slide over their narrow hips. Your gaze locks on their limp meaty cocks. You lick your lips. You have savored them hundreds of times and observed immediately that their cum had very distinctive tastes-- both being quite delicious.

"One hand will stroke your chest while the other strokes your cock. Now." You command and toss your towel away. You wander how long you will last before you jump in.

Ardeth's discomfort disappears as his hand strokes his stiffening member. His eyes are closed, his hips begin to move. He moans loudly. You eye his elongating cock wantonly. It lengthened and stiffened with each stroke.

Qui-Gon stares at you libidinously. You stare back and lick your lips. His cock widens and stiffens. He knows every inch of your body and you know his.

"You want me taste you?" You whisper. Your mound is thoroughly moist.

"Little one, taste me." Qui's voice is tortured as he tugs at his jutting cock.

Your resolve is breaking. Your eyes dart back to Ardeth. Pre-cum drips from the tip of his penis. You whimper longing to taste him. You rush over and take him into your mouth.

"Ah.." Ardeth whimpers. His hips move back and forth.

"Mmmm." You part his legs and fondle his sac while your mouth moves back and forth.

"No." He pulls out jerkily. "You know what that does to me."

You smile and scootch over to Qui. His raging hard on points at you. You lick it from base to tip and then take as much of it into your mouth as you can.

Qui's hands intertwine in your hair. He pulls out of you then kneels to kiss you.


You are on the bed, your legs are parted and Qui's licking is making you scream. You have come twice already. Qui steps away and Ardeth takes his place.

Ardeth's magic tongues delves in your center, his mouth sucks your clit. Your mind is going. All rational thought has left your head. You want to be fucked. That's it. You want to be thoroughly fucked.

Qui detaches his mouth from your nipple.

"Chana who do you want first?" Qui asks.

"You Master." You moan with your eyes shut. You feel your legs being opened wider. Their is discomfort as you are penetrated slowly. You open your eyes. Seeing the master concentrate his control as he enters you.

Qui grunts as he fully impales you. Your breathing is short and ragged. He holds you spread eagle as he moves in and out of you with short strokes. You squeak. Ardeth leans down and kisses your mouth. His tongues snakes with yours.

Gods You Love These Men.

Qui thrusts are more vigourous. You and he grunt in unison. Your minds are already connected. Will Ardeth hold out when you and he come? Qui leans forward placing all of his weight on you and the bed.

Bang, Bang.

The headboard strikes the wall. The master's hips move in circles, he is searching.

"Unnnnngggghhhhh." He has found your sweet sweet spot.

"Yes. Chana. Hold. On." Qui's voice quivers.

You wrap your arms around his torso. His scent rubs on to you from his sweat. Qui's penis rakes your hollow sending bolts of pleasure through you. Your hips move in time with his. He pounds you forcefully. You are climbing. Your hips grind into his continously. Qui begans to moan.

Ardeth grunts. "No. Not yet. I can't."

He breaks his connection with you and Qui.

Suddenly the master tilts your hips and holds you in place and spurts his hot seed into you. Your muscle contract groaning your climax. Qui's body is taut, his eyes are shut tight as you milk him.

You and the Master collapse on to the bed. His boneless body rests upon you. His back rises and falls with each breath. Qui kisses you tenderly and moves over. Ardeth greets with you a hurried forceful kiss. His raging hard-on rests against your leg. He turns you on your side. He parts your legs allowing him better access. One arm holds you close as another places his penis at your hole. He enters you swiftly. You know this is going to be a short ride.

He massages your clit while his stiff cock rams you from behind. Your head is immediately swimming. You are already wet from Qui.

Ardeth says in your mind, "I will fill you."

You lean your ass into him. His robust thrusting jerks your body. He leans down to kiss you. Wet smacking noises assaults your ears. Ooo, you love it. Gods you love it when they give it to you continously. You clench him.

The love of your life groans and stiffens. He pushes you on to your stomach and continues riding you.

"Honey. Oh. Yes." You moan. Ardeth rams your sweet spot over and over again. Your hips buck to meet his.

"Ahh.." Ardeth moans into the sheet over your shoulder. He's there.

You clench him setting off your own orgasm. You moan loudly as Ardeth spurts his semen into you. He pumps you two more times and comes again. "Oh Gods." He yelps squirting another load into you.

You two collapse. He drifts into a silent slumber still inside you. You are on your stomach. You glance to your right seeing Qui-Gon sleeping peacefully.

You barely see the chrono on the wall from underneath Ardeth. It's early evening. You're not sleepy.

"I'll give them forty-five minutes." You mumble and smile. "Then we get to go again. No how am I going to move him?"


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||