THE COMPETITION: Part 2

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


The Force yanks you from Qui-Gon's arms and into Ardeth's who is only a foot away from you. Ardeth's grip around your waist is painful.

Your vaginal muscles constrict once again. You yelp in fear. Ire passes between the two men. Qui-Gon stands. You tremble. Semen oozes down your leg. Each contraction squeezes more of it out of you.

"First you betray my trust, then you insult my honor." Ardeth growls. His hold on you tightens.

Your mind reels as the men bicker.

"Chana come to me." Qui-Gon directs. His mind touches yours; his fury is evident.

More of Qui's semen oozes down your leg as you grimace from the squeezing which seems to have taken on a new intensity.

"Do not continue ARDETH!" The Master commands. //Chana COME!//

You feel compelled to obey him. He is using Jedi Mind control. You shake your head trying to clear it. It is to know avail. Your legs obey his command not before Ardeth yanks you back.

"Tonight--"

You screech from pain and fear. The muscles within your mound clench and then hold.

"--my child!" Ardeth barks yanking you back.

Qui grabs your arm and pulls. You know you must escape. They are too strong. They will pull you apart if they have to.

"Chana!" Qui bellows, his command of the Force is outstanding. Waves of it hit your mind. You reel. A vessel bursts inside your nose. The crimson fluid trickles down your mouth.

You shake them loose with all your might and run from the room. You stumble, crying. Your heart pounds. You clumsily lock the door to the spare bedroom. It won't keep them out but maybe it will buy you some time until you can think of something.

You climb onto the bed sobbing.

Jinn and Ardeth stare at each other.

"See what you have done. You have upset her." Ardeth contends.

"Know this knight. Your disrespect will not be tolerated." Qui warns. He desperately tries to contain his fury. "I am still head of this family."

"And she is just as much my mate as she is yours. I will not stand idly by while you steal her away from me." Ardeth growls.

"Steal her? What are you talking about?"

"You know what I am referring to. Since the day you came back into her life you have wanted her for yourself."

"She was with me first!"

"And you dropped her!--"

"--Only to have the man I trusted most in this galaxy move in when I wasn't looking!" Qui narrowed his eyes and moved in close, "How long had you been planning it?"

"What? Don't be ridiculous. Nothing was planned. If you had such a problem, why do you continue?!"

Qui closed his eyes. "I DID NOT HAVE-- I did not have a problem with this."

"Then you have a problem with me giving her children." Ardeth gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. Thoughts of his daughter Nurit run through his mind. His daughter who now lives in the Jedi Temple to undergo training.

"No." Qui-Gon answers quietly. This was wrong. All wrong. He craned his head back. He loves you and Ardeth more than life itself. "We have been friends for over twenty years. I will not change that for anything."

Jinn shook his head. His normally calm composure reclaimed him. "I would give my life to protect our children. Nurit is my daughter too."

"And Obi-Wan is my son." Ardeth collapses into a chair. "Master, what have we done?"

"Frightened and perhaps hurt her." Qui-Gon raked his hair.


Quiet. The mumbling and shuffling in the living room has stopped. You shift your weight on the bed, grimacing from your sore womb. SWee's deactivated body sits quietly in the corner. Your cat Micki and your dog Cato lounge next to you.

//So many people said this wouldn't work. A triune lifebond. They said I should not come between best friends.// Your bottom lip quivers. You wipe your eyes.

//I didn't mean to fall in love with both of them.// You think back to the mission when you met them. You a buck Sargeant in the Security Forces standing in the middle of HQ with Sa'bine, a little girl caught in the middle of a clan war.

Ethnic cleansing, terrorism and slaughter were brought to a halt with the assassination of the faction leaders by your assault team and the rescue of the hostages by the Jedi.

There is movement in the livingroom and the master bedroom. You wonder what they are up to. They are prideful men with their own ideas on how things should be run. Even that first night in the Cantina when Qui-Gon asked you to join he and Ardeth, you should have said no and headed for the hills.

{ "I am Master Qui-Gon Jinn," The sizable Jedi with long chestnut hair intones. He is handsome, his demeanor is warm, inviting as are his sapphire eyes. "This is my associate Knight Ardeth Fey."

You sit across from them in a corner booth. The cantina stank of dusky smoke, stale musk and drink. Your back is straight, face taut. You have to be back on base in 63 minutes. "Sirs, it is a pleasure to meet you."

You regard Ardeth Fey. He is just as handsome as his friend. But his demeanor is less inviting. Ardeth peered at you with obvious disdain.

Why? Actually you don't care.

"You are a Sargeant in the Security Forces?" Qui-Gon gestured to the chevron's on your shoulders. They are two months old, freshly tagged by your peers.

"Yes." A polite smile creeps across your face.

"Why did you kill Captain Acrisius?" Ardeth hissed, "Now his people will be without a leader. They need someone to provide direction for them this winter."

"He should have thought about that before he pointed his blaster at my men." You retort leveling a cool gaze at him.

"His death was senseless. You could have wounded him. The shot need not have been fatal." Ardeth asserted. His mahogany eyes scrutinize you.

"I did what I knew was right to protect my men. And I will do it again if I have to." You clenched your jaw. This is going nowhere fast. "If you'll excuse me."

"No please. Sit down." Qui-Gon glared at Ardeth. He looked at you and smiled warily, "I am sorry about my friend. We are just trying to ascertain a motive behind your behavior."

"It was not personal, if that's what you're asking." You move a strand of hair out of your vision. You make a mental note to take better care when braiding your hair. A sloppy appearance can set a bad example.

"On the contrary. It is very personal." Qui-Gon offered. "Death always is."

"In my line of work it is not. It does not mean I find joy in it and it does not mean I do it often but death happens."

"So your assignment was not to kill Acrisius?" Qui-Gon probed, "Originally."

"That information is classified. I'm sure if you speak to my superiors they will tell you everything you need to know."

"I don't believe her." Ardeth said in Titanese to Qui-Gon.

"I don't care whether you do or not." You fire back in Titanese and glared at the agitated knight.

A flash of surprise crossed his face. In the midst of silence, a conversation passed between the two Jedi. Ardeth shook his head with disgust. He left the table without a word.

"Master Jinn I must return to base. So if you'll excuse me."

"Please, will you be my guest tonight for dinner?"

You chuckled and shook your head. What is this? Some really bad spy holo or something?

"I have no more information to tell you. Taking me to dinner will not accomplish anything."

Qui-Gon leaned back. He pursed his lips and sighed. Sapphire eyes studied you. "My dear, this is purely social. If I wanted more information from you I'd have it by now. So, where shall I pick you up?"

You think for a moment. This is true. Jedi are known for their empathic abilities. And they are also known to be fierce warriors. But then again, if you can survive two weeks in the Kessel Spice Mine, you can handle a Jedi. Besides, what harm can come of one date?

"I'll meet you." }

"Uh.." You clasp your cramping abdomen. "Those damn men." You need to get to the pain relievers but they are in the medicine cabinet. And that's in the master bath.

"Why would they do this?" Your thoughts wander back to you and Qui on the sofa. Ardeth's anger-- Gods that man has a temper. Then he fucks you. Then Qui takes you. He expells Ardeth semen from your body. How could he do that?

You shake your head sorrowfully. Then he fucks you out of spite.

"I can't live like this if they can't trust each other. How can have anymore children with them?" You whisper.

A soft tapping at the door, draws your attention.

"Chana please come out. We are sorry." Qui-Gon says, his voice is muffled by the door.

"I don't know if I can trust you." You say.

"Please," Qui's voice quivers. "You can. You have our word."

You open the door. Qui leans against the door frame. His body blocks your path. You notice he is wearing sleep pants, you are still nude.

He moves to touch you. You shrink back just as your muscles clench again.

"I must get to the refresher."

Qui steps aside looking hurt and bewildered. You stumble inside the refresher. The scent of soap still lingers in the air. You search the medicine cabinet and come upon a bottle of pain pills. When you open it you find it is empty.

"Gods." You throw your hands up in resignation and sob uncontrollably.

"Please baby don't cry." Qui-Gon says quietly in the doorway. He pulls you into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You know he is crying.

"You two hurt me." You say weakly and grimace. "Please don't touch me."

"I love you. I really do." His hand is on your abdomen. He holds you still. Something happens deep within you. The pain stops. Your muscles relax. You feel fine. You aren't even sore.

You wriggle from his grasp and cover your bare skin with your arms. You look away embarrassed. Tears stream down your cheeks. You feel used. Like an object.

"Please...don't." Qui pleads quietly.

You grab a towel and wrap it around you. You stomp out of the bathroom and bedroom determined to go back to the spare bedroom. You need more time to think.

Ardeth stops you in the hallway.

"Chana please. I am sorry."

You shrink away from him. "Please don't touch me." Your voice is gravelly. You stare at the floor. You try to step around him but he steps in your path.

You move once again. He blocks you. You become frightened. He senses your fear.

"No. Baby please don't." Ardeth gets on his knees. His eyes are level with yours. They are red. Is he crying. "I won't hurt you again. I never intended to-- please do not fear me."

He clutches your hands. You force yourself to look at him.

"Why?"

"I was stupid. I am truly sorry. Chana I love you. I always have, I always will."

Qui approaches you from behind. He bends down clutching you. You love them so much. You pledged to bind your life with theirs for as long as you lived.

"Are you two--?" You stop yourself lest you begin crying again. The thought of your love breaking up over this.

"We are fine. It was an argument and you were caught in the middle." Qui kisses the top of your head. "I am sorry. Do you forgive us."

More tears well up and stream down your face. "Of course I do. I love you. I just didn't know..."

You embrace Ardeth. He clutches you tightly as if hanging for dear life.

//Master Join Us.// You and Ardeth project.

Qui wraps his arms around you two. Everything comes to balance once again. Life is normal once more.

You three pull apart kissing and wiping each others tears. You adjust your towel when you notice Ardeth eyeing you strangely.

"Sweetheart what is it?" You ask.

"Can we still have sex?" His hands wander over your body.

You smile, "Of course we can." You shake your head at that silly question. You walk pass them.

"I mean now." Ardeth gazes at you wantonly.

Your back is to them. You smile and turn. You rub your hand between your legs.

"I don't know. Can you?"


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||