THE COMPETITION: Part 1

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


You comfortably nestle yourself on top of Qui-Gon Jinn. His immense stature is barely contained upon the sofa. Qui-Gon's large hands stroke your exposed belly underneath your half-shirt. You lean forward. Your face rests against his. The Master's bristly beard tickles your skin as you nuzzle him.

"My own Wookiee." You purr

A rumble deep within his chest speaks to you of his pleasure. Qui-Gon's lips tenderly kiss your eyes and mouth. The love you share surges through your bond. His arms tighten around you pulling you closer.

"So it is the latest fashion on Alderaan." Qui cracks a grin.

You nod, "Yes that's what they say on the holonet. Mind you it is only for males."

"And why would I want to wear one?" His finger strokes your hips.

"Apparently the ridges on it are suppose to be pleasureful for a woman."

"But I will not be able to feel you." Qui frowns and shifts his position. Your body moves easily with him.

"You've felt me many times." You poke his chest.

"I see no benefit in wearing this-- " He searches for the world.

"Condom." You offer trying to hold back a wicked giggle.

"Yes condom." The Jedi Master shook his head, "I see no benefit in wearing one. Will you ask Ardeth?"

You chuckle, "He will wear one if you do."

It was so nice having him home. Having both of your life mates home. It had been four months since you'd last seen them. In that time, you have searched for work-- outside the military to no avail, rearranged the house and become horribly depressed over the absence of your family. And just when you convinced yourself that Commander Xiloft wasn't that big of an asshole-- Qui-Gon AND Ardeth return.

"Then the fashion shall remain on Alderaan." Qui smirks.

Exhausted and cranky, the two Jedi Knights who are your lovers, lifemates and best friends return home for a brief respite. Yesterday, the house was buzz of activity. Holovids from the Jedi Temple, hurried comlinks rescheduling meetings and quick meals.

You laugh raucously, "Where is your sense of adventure Jinn?"

"I believe I left it on Dantooine."

Now all is quiet. SWee your protocol droid has been shut off for the time being and the pets- - Micki and Cato are in the spare bedroom taking an afternoon nap. The Sa'ered wind blows outside in typical mid-afternoon fashion. Sand particles tap against the protective metal shutters that line the windows outside. Only the hum of the refresher from the master bath where Ardeth cleans himself breaks the calming silence.

"It will be hard raising a child alone." You stroke Qui-Gon's chestnut mane. Just a hint of silver streaks through it adding an air of distinction to him. You loosen the leather tie that holds his pony tail together. You place it on the end table behind him. You rake your hands through his hair which lavishly falls over his shoulders and down his back.

"What do you mean alone?" His hands cuff your hips shifting your position so that you straddle him firmly atop his manhood. "We will not abandon you."

You lean forward nuzzling his extraordinary nose. It's crooked bridge bumps yours. You sit back. "I know...it's just that...."

"You haven't changed your mind?"

"No." You rub his hands across your breasts, "I'm just getting myself use to the idea of having to give this baby away or raising it alone."

"You have not even conceived." He sighs heavily. Qui-Gon rolls his eyes.

"I know. I also know with you two that won't be a problem," You motion behind you where holos of two children they have already given you-a boy and a girl- flicker in the light upon the end table. Obi-Wan and Nurit's infant faces are captured for eternity.

"I'm not being maudlin," You answer meekly while playing with his curly chest hairs, "it's just that you guys are away often and for great lengths of time."

The Jedi Master caresses your cheek. His compassionate gaze melts your heart.

"My love, to have this child," His voice reminds you of a rumbling volcano, "is to have a part of us here." His hands sneak underneath your shirt.

You smile and nod, "Yes. Well at least one of you."

His cerulean blue eyes peer into yours as his fingers pinch your nipples. You whimper as a spurt of wetness soaks your panties.

"You like that?" Qui-Gon's voice is a low growl.

"Mmmmhmmm." You barely say.

His massive hands rub your back. "You are so fertile tonight." Qui-Gon's tongue licks your lips then penetrates your mouth. "I came back just in time."

You giggle, "How do you know my cycle?"

He closes his eyes. His fingers press your abdomen until you yelp. You frown.

Qui opens his eyes and grins, "Right there." A hand presses against your left side. "You are ovulating."

You pull away, his hard penis beneath your wet mound is turning you on, "So what are you gonna do about it?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you." He grinds into you.

"You wanna fuck me?" You whisper and lick his neck. You inhale his distinct musk.

Qui-Gon doesn't respond. His heat filled gaze speaks for him. His hand eagerly works its way underneath your mound, around your panties and inside you. You gasp feeling a long digit enter you. Another hand holds your hip, restricting your movement.

"Chana you will have my child." His voice resonates heavy with determination. Through your bond you feel his arousal --his resolve.

"But master, we promised to wait--." He pulls you into a searing kiss. His mouth hungrily covers yours as his tongue delves deep, filling your mouth. Everything about him is large, gentle and erotic. As Qui-Gon kisses you, your love for him flows freely through your triune bond as does your arousal. The passage you share with Ardeth quakes. In your mind you can see him stop and close his eyes. Water cascades down and around his body. He bends his head back letting the water fall on his face. You two had promised to wait for him. They agreed to take you at the same time. You want to keep that promise but Qui-Gon has other things in mind.

Qui-Gon grabs a hand full of your hair, pulls you back and tears off your panties. He frees his cock from his sleep pants. Long and thick it stands proudly erect.

"Master." You gasp managing to glance down inspite of his a vice like grip. You and your dripping pussy want him inside you. He lifts your shirt and suckles your nipples. His tongue flicks their hard peaks.

You lean in and kiss him. Your tongue slips into his mouth where he sucks it.

"Mmmm." He purrs.

You want him to fill you but in the back of your mind you know this isn't right. "We should---unnngghhhhhh."

You sink onto him though you weren't quite ready. It is a tight fit, your muscles spasm as they adjust to his size.

You whimper as he moves you up and down slowly.

"Chana open your eyes." The Master whispers.

You comply. Those beautiful blue eyes stare back at you.

//I love you.// He projects through the haze of sensory arousal.

//Qui-Gon...// Your mind stumbles with each thrust of his hips //I love you.// You grimace, he is really stretching you. You definitely aren't getting enough. The last time you felt this way was on your honeymoon.

Suddenly the Force that links you and Ardeth jolts. Through it a torrent of hostility floods your mind like breakers against a rocky shore.

//Chana you will come to me NOW!//

The command jostles you back to reality. Your mind is seized and you are compelled to obey as a force peels you away from and off Qui-Gon. Your mind is unfocused, your thoughts are blurry save for one purpose...to go to Ardeth.

//Chana come to me.// His mind bellows in your mind.

You stand on shaky legs and stumble to your other life mate Jedi Knight Ardeth Fey. Your eyes feast on his naked form and erect penis. His muscular frame enveloped by a caramel skin glistens with moisture. Ebony hair, wavy and damp clings to your lover's face.

Ardeth caresses your chin and leans down to kiss you. Full lips caress you tenderly.

"You were suppose to wait for me." He whispers. Your mind is fully within his grasp. You are unable to break free. "Lay down and spread your legs." His Titanese accent clips the words.

You comply. Your exposed lower back itches against the carpeting. Ardeth mounts you then penetrates you quickly.

"Gods!" You yelp. You try to shift your position but you are pinned to the floor by the Force. Your legs are spread wide as he takes long strides, thrusting in and out of you. "Unh, unh, unh, unh."

You cling to him to stave off more rug burns.

//Yes baby, hold on to me.// Ardeth projects laying on top of you with all of his weight. His mind releases yours, clearing your thoughts and your bond.

He feels so good. Ardeth's cock is like a metal rod desperately tapping on your cervix. His hips move in circles, causing you to pant. You feel him searching for your spot. At first he hits your bladder, your eyes tear involuntarily.

"Honey please." You moan knowing he can't help his length. He stops, tilts your hips. His cock moves in tentatively hitting your sweet spot, you wail with pleasure.

//Gods! He found it.//

He dwarfs your petite frame. You look upon his taught pectoral muscles, ridged stomach and flexed deltoids.

Ardeth rams you mercilessly. Your muscles clench around him. He moans and mutters in Titanese. His spicy musk wafts to your nose, making your mound even wetter.

You lift your pelvis to meet his every thrust. You link your legs around his powerful ass feeling it rise and fall. He sinks deeply into you.

"Ooooo." You moan.

Your eyes are closed and your mind sends love through your bond. You open your bond to the both of them. It is customary for you all to experience this together no matter who is involved in the coupling. It is part and parcel of your chosen bonding.

They immediately respond. You feel possessiveness from Ardeth and from Qui-Gon...jealousy. Pure unadulterated jealousy. Your muscles tighten around Ardeth's cock. His thrusts are shorter, he's close. So close. You are climbing.

"Yes," you exclaim in ragged breaths, "Ardeth."

The Knight growls, his body stiffens.

Rage surging from Qui-Gon whacks you vibrating your body. Your eyes shoot open from terror just as Ardeth's semen pours inside of you. His seed is warm, it fills you.

//NO!// Qui-Gon seethes.

Ardeth's body jerks into you one last time. His sated body relaxes and his soften penis falls out of you. You are shaking feeling your link with Qui-Gon hum with distress. He is thoroughly pissed off and you are scared to death. This is new to your relationship. Why is he upset? Ardeth doesn't notice your terrified expression as he kisses you lightly and lays next to you.

Your body pivots to a standing position presumably by Qui-Gon manipulating the Force because you haven't done a damn thing. You turn around and see the Jedi Master standing near the sofa. He has availed himself of his sleep pants. His stern expression sends chills down your spine.

//Master please don't be angry.// You send. You don't understand what's going on, you are a bonded triune--for five years now. You all have children together.

The Force pulls you towards him leaving a dozing Ardeth behind you. Qui-Gon grabs your arm and pulls you into a harsh kiss. Your air is cut off. His tongue searches your mouth, wrestling with yours. Just when you think you are going to pass out he breaks away. He gets down on his knees kissing and sucking your neck and shoulders. Then his attention moves to your breasts suckling each one.

"Lean against the arm of the sofa." He directs.

You step back and rest your hands on an arm of the sofa. He parts your legs and smiles devilishly into your eyes. You hover several inches off the ground as he places one of your legs over his shoulder. His mouth latches on to your clit. You moan feeling his warm tender mouth massaging you.

//Yes, Qui.// You relax. His tongue explores your labia and then delves in your hole. You moan feeling his wonderful tongue probing deep into you licking and then sucking. You squeak, feeling your internal muscles contract.

You pant. //Where did that come from?// Your vaginal muscles contract again. This time it is stronger.

Beads of sweat form on your face. The feeling is more of a squeezing sensation than a pushing. Qui pushes your rear against the sofa's arm as he leans in sucking more. You recognize that his sucking and the squeezing inside you has a rhythm that is coinciding with the stickiness that is oozing out of you.

The squeezing is getting considerably stronger, though you try to make your internal muscles stop, they won't obey. A sharp pain inside you compels you to move from his grasp. You squeal. //Hold still little one.// He tightens his grip.

Liquid oozes out of you. Your muscles' contract again causing you to gasp.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ardeth roars leaping off the floor.

The full feeling you once had inside of you is gone as Qui drains the last of Ardeth's seed from you. He releases your bruised hip and thigh. Your notion is confirmed when he kisses you and Ardeth's distinct essence on his lips and beard assaults your senses.


You are on the floor face first ass tilted in the air. The master penetrates you from behind. The rug burns on your knees and forearms are only a hint of the pain you are receiving. A silhouette of his body over yours casts on the floor. You try and relax. His hand massages your clit as his penis hits your sweet spot. You are in pleasure and pain at the same time. His thrusting is harsh, fast and furious.

"Qui-- Gon-- uhhh."

The Master grabs a hand full of your hair, craning your body upward. His cock shifts positions inside you.

//Mine. Tonight.// He projects. "I'm coming Chana. Milk me. --Gods."

Your body responds to his jerky movements. It knows what's next. Suddenly your vaginal muscles contracts. You scream from the pain and pleasure.

"Yes.." He gasps with both hands holding your hips in place. He spurts his hot sticky cum into you. You instinctively push back into him excepting every drop.

His flaacid member falls out of you. A hand grips your hair pulling you up and back into a seering kiss.

//Mine. It will be mine.// Qui-Gon projects holding you.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||