A CHANGE IN PLANS: Part 2

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


"GRAB THE POLITICIAN! I'LL COVER YOU!" You yell to your team mate in the midst of all hell breaking loose outside the house. It only took two teams to secure the location. One for the block, long range, and another just outside the house, short range. You were assigned to watch Lt. Hall and Qui's back as they nabbed the head of the Drifters...a terrorist outfit bent on overthrowing the newly elected government.

The Drifters isn't their official name but that's what everyone in your outfit calls them. Until now, their boss was never caught because he had a habit of wandering throughout the city changing his base of operations every night. As far as intelligence could tell there was no rhyme or reason to his locationing. Some one joked that he was drifting. The name stuck.

"All right let's go." Qui barks dragging a humanoid male with shimmery green skin behind him.

Lt. Hall brings up his rear while you take point.

"HELP!" The prisoner screams struggling under Qui's grasp

A guard lunges around the corner. You take him out without blinking.

"This is Alpha Leader to Bravo One, do you copy?" Your comm unit clicks to life.

"Bravo one here." You respond whispering into the mike crotching low guiding them through the first floor rooms to the back door.

The voice crackles, "Enemy is almost superior. Have you acquired the package?"

"Packaged acquired. Hang tough, we're loose as a goose."

"Roger that Bravo one, Alpha leader out."

"There are others coming, we must hurry." Qui warns with the struggling man. "Relax."

The prisoner slumps in the master's arms.

"All right let's go." You motion to them after checking the pathway out the back yard.

"Our ride's here. Let's hump it." Lt. Hall barks at the approaching speeder.

Your rifle chirps alerting you that it's empty. You check your gear for another clip.

"Damn." You swear remembering you used your last one. You look to Hall but he is gone. You make your way down the path but is jumped from behind. You struggle with your attacker, determined to get him before he gets you.

He reaches for his blaster. You go for your shiv. You're quicker than he. He slumps to the ground. Amber fluid flows on you smearing your hands and shirt. You quickly recover scrambling to stand. Your eyes meet the Master's. His gaze is impassive but you know he is horrified.


"All right ladies," Mackleby croons inside the speeder, "the first round is on me!"

Hoots and howls are elicited from everyone except you, the Master and Lt. Hall.


You spy the peaceful forest canopy wanting to catch a last glimpse. The mission is over and everybody is packing up. You'll be heading back to Titan soon but you won't be able to go home. Your team is on alert again.

In the back of your mind, you wonder if there is any truth to the Master's words. You know your own body. And wouldn't you know if you are sharing it?

"Not necessarily." Qui responds behind you.

You turn and frown, "Aren't you gone yet?"

"Obviously not." He snaps in an unjedi like fashion.

You eye him warily and turn back around gazing up at the trees. This patch of woods reminds you of home. Your birth home.

"You don't believe me." Qui stands next to you.

"No I don't. I know you don't like my job and I also know you're not above lying to get what you want."

He whips you around, "What are you accusing me of?"

"Being human, that's what." You take out your macrobinoculars and spy an exotic bird.

"Haven't you noticed any change in your body?"

"My body changes every thirty days Qui." You replace the binoculars in your napsac.

"I followed you here and you could not sense me."

"My mind was occupied."

"No that's not why. It's because the connection with the baby will take presidence."

Sarcastically you say, "Actually I was just concentrating really hard."

"Is that what you called all that peeing?"

"I had to go."

"In reality you left a scent trail any beast with a clogged nose could track."

"I covered it over the right way."

"Your pee is filled with hormones. You can't cover that."

"Are you here to give me pissing lessons?" You whip around.

"I'm here to talk some sense into you." He thunders.

"No thank you," You turn to leave. He grabs your arm forcefully. His grip is tight like a vice. "Qui let go of me!"

"I saw you take that man's life. You know it is a stain upon my child's spirit. I can not have him subjected to those disturbances again." He growls.

His ways are not yours!

"Get over it Qui!" You yank free and stare him down, "You know the rules in battle. He got in my way! Now move!"

"You will do as I say." He commands inches away from you. There is desperation in his eyes.

"This conversation has ended." You say through gritted teeth and attempt to leave.

You're pushed against a tree. Your jacket is yanked open. Your pant's unbutton and unzips itself. Your eyes are wide with horror. Qui's enormous hand gently settles on your abdomen. You feel his mind touch yours then suddenly...

Gasp! An echo of his signature life force reverberates inside of you.

"No." You shake your head slowly. "What?"

He calls to his child again. The response is immediate.

"Within the Force there are three major skills to master," His warm hand leaves your cool skin, "Control, Alter and Sense. You just experienced Sense."

Your mind races. //No. Not now. It's too soon.//

"Dammit!" You push him away, "This can't be happening."

"It is!"

Your career, your livelihood is at stake. You can't have a baby now. You're the major bread winner in the family, with a kid comes maternity leave and a cut in pay. The family savings is just about nil from the move and the honeymoon.

"SHIT JINN!" You push him away from you. Strangely enough he moves. "I've got too much to do. I can't let this stop me."

"What?!" He bellows. Leaves and branches shake violently.

"I've got more missions to complete. I don't have time for this shit." You straighten your uniform.

"You will not continue! I'll not have you putting you or our child's life at risk!"

"Now here this C-F-B! I'll decide what's best for me and I've already made my decision!"

"Who do you think you are?" He pulls you close with rage in his blue eyes. "I won't let your foolish egotism destroy my family."

With all the aggression you can muster, you push him away. "Get your fuckin' hands off of me. I do what I want, when I want. I'm in charge here and don't you forget it."

You turn to leave but are seized. Through your bond you feel a flood of emotions from him-- anger, fear, hurt, arousal, confusion...

The air around you turns cold. You both grunt in heated battle. He grapples you calling upon his massive strength.

His voice thunders in your mind. //NO!//

"You bastard!"

"Say you will go home." He holds your arms.

"NO."

"Chana, say it!" His grip is tighter

"NO!" You execute a release move twisting his arms.

He snarls in pain and twists you away from him.

"You are mine," Qui sneers grabbing a hand full of your hair, "This child is mine. You will do as I say."

"No." You wince refusing to give in.

You are lifted to straddle an overturned log. Your pants are peeled away from your hips as you are forced to brace yourself on a large mossy rock. You struggle uselessly under your lifemate's powerful strength. Your legs are forced apart while his hand tilts your hips.

His velvety tip probes your entrance.

"QUI!" You sneer.

Your scream rings through the forest canopy as Qui penetrates you all the way to the root.


Garr checks his chrono. Soldiers hurriedly pack gear as the time for extraction nears. He glances around hoping you have returned.


"Ung....ung...ung.." You grunt as your lifemate pumps wildly into you. He scours the walls of your vagina. Your resolve breaks as your mound becomes more and more sore with each thrust.

The Master pauses and cranes you up to meet him halfway. His penis shifts position within you lodging against the entrance of your cervix.

"Will you leave?!" He growls, his hot breath scours your skin.

You pant. His hips lunge once again causing you to yip. A lone tear escapes your eye.

"Yes." You acquiesce quietly.

"Will you tell them of your pregnancy?"

Sobbing silently you answer, "Yes."

Qui lets go of your hair and leans forward embracing your torso. His movement is gentle and loving. You instinctively move your ass to meet each push.

"You don't know how much I love you." He whispers desperately.

"Mmm..gnnnngghh." You strain engulfing his swollen organ. Only now does your body lubricate causing you to moan as he slides in and out of you freely.

He links his breathing to yours and you pant in unison as his pace quickens. You feel his stiff crown pound your cervical entrance. A bloodcurdling climax yowls from your throat.

With no respite, the master continues to pound the entrance to your womb.

"Please Qui, no." You wince with each thrust, though you know he cannot help his length.

Qui places his hand on your abdomen. His body stiffens as he pours sperm into you. His member slackens and languidly slips out of you along with his seed. You feel heat emanating from his hand as he voices an invocation in your mind. There is a tightening in your womb.

Kissing you on your tear stained cheek he whispers, "Go now. Everyone is leaving."


...Days later inside the The Security Forces Base Information Center on Titan.

"Sir I'm sorry," The bookish soldier explains to Qui, "Bravo Company is set to leave in forty-eight hours, Sgt. Fey-Jinn is stll assigned her normal duties."

"I see." Qui straightens. //That bitch.//


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||