BOYS NIGHT OUT: Part 3

by:  Aya
Feedback to:  AyaJJ@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


It would be their last night on Coruscant together for a long time. Mace said they needed to go out and celebrate their knighthood. Qui-Gon said he knew the perfect place. Rees shrugged, they were a bit more worldly then him, he would trust their judgement.

Diadem was noisy, crowded, full of beings from all over the galaxy. Qui-Gon ushered them in with a smile. Mace scanned the room, overwhelmed by the variety of beautiful women. They strutted over to a corner table.

Their waitress toddled over on her high heels. "Hi, I’m Kimmie and I’ll be your… whoa!" She crashed head first into Rees, knocking him out of his chair. Helping him to his feet, she apologized profusely. "I am soooo sorry, it’smyfirstday andIwanttomakeagoodimpression becauseit’ssohardtogetajobonCoruscant andIreallylikeit hereandi’mreallysorry…"

Rees struggled back into his chair, lip busted open from the impact with the floor. Qui-Gon stopped her apologies with a wave of his hand. "That’s quite alright Kimmie. Would you please just bring us some Corellian ales?"

She nodded quickly. "Of course right away no prob I’ll be right back…" she said backing into another waitress.

Rees carefully wiped the blood from his mouth. Mace looked at him incredulously. "How do you do that?"

Qui-Gon handed Rees another bandage. "It’s a gift."

Kimmie was back, toddling over to the table with three mugs. Rees spotted her right off. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Relax, Rees, it’s our last real night on the town together," Mace protested.

Qui-Gon added, "We won’t get to do this for a long while."

Kimmie safely navigated the chairs and set down the tray. Passing out the drinks she said, "These are from the girls at the bar." All attempts to see their benefactresses were blocked by their server.

Mace clapped Qui-Gon’s shoulder. "Two minutes in the bar and already women sending us drinks. Life is good." They all lifted their glasses and drank deeply, turning to the bar. Qui-Gon was then showered with ale as Rees and Mace spit their drinks out in shock. "Gods no, please," Mace whispered.

"Uh guys, their coming over," Rees said hunching down on the table.

Qui-Gon turned, "What are you two…"

RAOOROOAR!

They were wookies.

Rees soon found himself sandwiched between Mace and Qui-Gon as the two female wookies (one with red hair, one light brown) inched their chairs closer. The conversation was strange to say the least.

"RAOOROAR," the redhead asked.

Mace nodded nervously. "No really, Jedis take a vow of celibacy when their knighted. Sex interferes with our connection with the living force. Right Qui-Gon?"

Qui-Gon agreed quickly. "Oh definitely. It’s important to stay connected." He shoved his chair against Rees as the blonde began feeling his leg.

"RAAOOAAR," the blonde growled sultrily.

Qui-gon shook his head. "I’m sorry miss, I can’t. It’s in the code: wisdom knowledge, chastity, death. All there, no exceptions."

A third growl echoed across the room from a third wookie with dark hair and built like a rancor. The three men jumped to their feet. Mace was jabbering now ast the wookie held him up by the tunic. "Sir I swear, we weren’t making moves on your wife and concubine!"

Rees started slowly making his way to the door. Mace caught the movement and quickly yelled, "It was his idea!" All eyes went to Rees.

Rees said under his breath, "You slimy, filth ridden…" Then the chair went flying by.

No one knew who threw the first punch. All they did know is they were crouching under a table slowly making their way out of the bar. Rees glared at the two of them. "This went really well."

Qui-Gon growled back, "Sarcasm doesn’t become you Rees."

Mace hissed, "Would you two shut up so we can get the Sith out of here!"

And they crawled to the door, dodging glasses and feet and breaking furniture. They were almost out the door when someone growled. "RAOOROARORROR!!!"

They did what any good Jedi would do. They ran.


"And that’s what happened Master." Rees stole a glance at Mace and Qui-Gon, shrinking under their caustic glares.

Master Yoda shook his head. "Disappointed with you I am." He began walking down the street. "Come."

"Yes Master. We’re sorry Master," they intoned following him closely.

"Behavior unbecoming of a Jedi, this is."

"Yes master."

"Barroom brawls, Jedi do not instigate."

"No Master." Yoda stopped in front of Diadem, knights in his wake.

"Barroom brawls, Jedis finish."


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||