BOYS NIGHT OUT: Part 2

by:  Aya
Feedback to:  AyaJJ@aol.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Qui-Gon heard of this place from an acquaintance of his, so to celebrate their knighting, he invited his friends out for a nice dinner. It would be the last time he would see them for a while, having been assigned to a mission that would take him to the outer rim. The time out would help soothe their restlessness so they could focus on their respective missions.

They walked into the restaurant and were immediately shown a table. "Hi, I’m Kimmie, and I’ll be serving you tonight." She looked directly at Qui-Gon emphasizing the word ‘you.’ She smiled at Rees and Mace briefly then said to Qui-Gon, "If you need anything, just call me."

Qui-Gon maintained his serene smile. "Three Corellian ales for me and my friends, please." He gave her a look that made her heart flutter and she backed away, still staring at Qui-Gon, bumping into the bar.

Rees looked at him laughing. "How do you do that?"

Mace smiled, raising his voice into a high falsetto. "It’s a gift."

Kimmie made her way back to the table, blushing and giggling. Setting the drinks on the table, she said, "These are compliments of the two ladies at the bar." The trio looked over and smiled wholeheartedly at the lovely blonde and redhead. Qui-Gon raised his glass to them in a silent toast.

Mace swigged his beer quickly. "I have a bad feeling about this."

The ladies made their way over to the table, the blonde sitting between Rees and mace, the redhead curling up next to Qui-Gon. "So you’re real Jedis huh? No braids."

Qui-Gon smiled, taking the redhead’s hand and placing a light kiss on the inside of her wrist. "We’ve all just been knighted."

"Ooh," the blonde said, running her hands up both Rees’ and Mace’s leg. "So you really haven’t been broken in, have you?"

Rees’ face flushed scarlet. Mace attempted to clear his throat, unsuccessfully. "We…" he squeaked, then cleared his throat again. "We leave on our first missions tomorrow."

The redhead ran her finger lightly over Qui-Gon’s lip. "So tell me, is it true what they say about you Jedi, that you all play exquisite mind games together?"

Mace smiled, attempting to mirror Qui-Gon’s charm. "Our mind games are nothing compared to our sword training." He winked at the blonde, who just rolled her eyes before turning back to Qui-Gon.

Rees’ eyes widened at the inference. Qui-Gon chuckled at the sight. "Actually, all the mental exercises we use can be very… stimulating." He smiled at the blonde. "Perhaps later my friends and I could guide you through one."

Mace all but growled at Qui-Gon. "Who wants him in their mind when you can have me in your…"

SMACK! The redhead swung out, her fingertips still stinging. Mace rubbed his cheek, then sat back hard in the booth. The action bumped the table, knocking over Qui-Gon’s drink, spilling it all over him and the redhead. They jumped up brushing as much of the ale off as they could. "I apologize for my friend," Qui-Gon said, glaring at Mace.

The redhead smiled up at him. "That’s alright, honey, but I have to get out of this dress." She reached for his cloak when another man stormed up to the table. A very large man, his fists balled for a fight. Grabbing Mace, the man tore his tunic while yelling, "What are you doing to my sisters?"

Mace yelled back in kind, "You sisters hit on us. So I suggest you take a hike." The man growled then pulled his fist back just as Rees stood up. Mace ducked.

"Sir I’m sure there’s…" Rees started before catching the man’s fist in the mouth. Spitting blood, Rees lunged over the table. "You slimy filth ridden…

"Enough Rees." Qui-Gon’s soothing voice sounded over the din. Rees halted his assault, still seething. Qui-Gon faced the man. "You don’t want to fight us."

"I don’t want to fight you," the man repeated.

"You want to go back to the bar and have another drink."

"I think I’ll have another drink."

"Have a pleasant evening."

The man waved and stumbled off to the bar. The ladies, thoroughly impressed snuggled up next to Qui-Gon. "Can you do that to me?" the blonde asked prettily.

"I saw him first," the redhead said. "Me first Jedi."

Qui-Gon took them both by the hand and kissed them gently. "Alas my lovelies, my friend and I must bid you good evening. We all leave at first light." He called to Rees, who was awestruck by his gentlemanly presence, then to Mace who glared at him with envy and led them out of the club.


"And that’s what happened Master." Qui-gon finished smugly. Rees stared in disbelief while Mace’s eyes were close to falling out of his head.

Yoda’s ear lowered another notch. "Still explain it does not, why run me over you did." He raised his head waiting for an answer.

Qui-Gon stuttered, "Well Master, you have to understand…"

"Enough." Yoda turned to Rees. "Well?"

Rees glanced to his friends. They glared at him.

//Rees, don’t.//

//I swear if you do...//

//Just pick a story and stick to it.//

//Whatever you do, don’t say anything about…//

"I am waiting Jedi Toth." Yoda said quietly, cane tapping impatiently.

Rees looked at his friends again. "Well Master, that’s not quite how it happened."

//Wuss.//

//Kiss up.//

//What am I supposed to do, lie?//

//Unwise that would be, Jedi.//

Rees stared at Master Yoda and swallowed hard. "Uh… well, there was this club..."


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| The Place of Our Legacy || Stargate Main || Star Wars Main || Site Updates ||
|| Links || Link to me || Webrings || Submissions || About this site || Awards ||
|| Chat || Sign Guestbook || View Guestbook || Message Board ||
|| The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Ring || The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Ring ||