ATOMIC: Part 3

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com

Author's Notes:  C'est tout!!! This is the rough cut version of Part 3, so be gentle. Let the Obi-smut fest begin!!



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.
The songs: "Atomic" by Blondie and "Temptation" by New Order (hope I got the lyrics right), are the property of the artists, and are from the "Trainspotting" CD.


You climb rather unsteadily from the bed as a sharp need for him flares within. Obi-Wan stands there, one hip cocked, arms crossed. Gods, he’s so sexy.

With narrowed eyes and pursed lips, you study your specimen for just a moment planning your attack. “Well?” he prompts.

“Patience, Jedi. It’s your turn to suffer.” You decide for a slow advance, and pull his arms down to his sides. You begin by sliding his t-shirt ever so slightly up his torso. About halfway up, you stop, lean in and press a kiss to his stomach. The muscles twitch. Bringing his shirt up a little more, you follow along with your tongue, tasting his skin. “Mmm...Jedi are delicious,” you murmur, as you find a nipple and lick it. His answering groan sends shivers down your spine and you flick the nipple again, your other hand caressing his other nipple. You feel tremors course through his body and reach down to cup him through his pants. “Gods,” he hisses through clenched teeth. “End this, please.”

“Nope. Not yet.” You squeeze his arousal again, then place your teeth on his nipple and bite down, gently at first then harder as his moans ring in your ears. You feel his arms come up to grasp you.

“Unh-uh.” You pull back. “Keep your arms down. No touching me.”

“But...”

“No. Your word of honor as a Jedi.” You try to keep your face as stern as possible. But the pathetic look Obi-Wan gives you makes it difficult.

“You’re not playing fair!”

“Did you? No.” You answer for him. He expels a deep breath.

“Okay. My word of honor.” Adopting a martyrish look, he says, “I await my fate.”

To retaliate, you reach down and a give him a good squeeze, making him yelp and shudder.

“Now, raise your arms,” you command in a hoarse voice. He complies, the cocky attitude replaced by need. “Hurry,” he whispers. He bends over slightly allowing you to pull the shirt over his head.

You caress his fully bared chest lightly, fingers brushing through the dusting of chestnut hairs. His body feels so firm, so solid beneath your hand. You notice his hands opening and closing repeatedly.

“What’s wrong?” you purr, placing a light kiss on his chest.

“Need you. Please. Pretty please.” Obi-Wan’s eyes are closed tight. You brush his nipples. “Oh!”

Kneeling, you move your ministrations lower, licking, nibbling and kissing the solid flesh of his stomach. You dip your tongue in his navel, tasting the whorls of flesh. His hips thrust forward in response. You gaze up and your mouth goes dry. He’s looking at you now and that look....Gods! His eyes have turned solid blue with desire and the heat...your whole body is consumed.

“End this now.” His voice is harsh.

This time, you give in willingly. Placing a gentle kiss on his stomach, you undo his pants and pull them down over his hips. His erection springs forth causing you to gasp. He’s so...so...very well-endowed, you think. And so lovely.

Tearing your eyes away, you bend down to take off his shoes. His hands come to your shoulders for balance and you almost jump from the heat. Shoes and socks dealt with, you finish peeling off those leather pants. He helps by kicking them off roughly then pushes you in front of him again.

“Please.”

You see drops forming already on the tip of his penis. His moisture is counterpart to your own and you move your legs together against the ache.

“Touch me, please,” Obi-Wan begs again, his hands tight on your shoulders.

You tentatively run a hand along its length, feeling the texture of the velvety skin. His answering groan of approval makes your flush. You can tell he’s trying to restrain himself. His thigh muscles are contracted and his breath is coming in hard gasps.

This time, you grasp his cock firmly, stroking up and down the hard muscle. Placing a kiss on the tip, you taste the liquid there, and lick it up. This time his hips jerk hard. Instead of pleading you get incoherent mutterings. He’s so hard and full, ready to explode. You take him in your mouth, just a little at a time, then begin tasting, sucking him, exploring with your tongue. One of his hands pulls at your hair, painfully. His legs begin to shake and he finally loses control, coming with a shout. You swallow down his liquid, refusing to relinguish a single drop. With the last of his strength, Obi-Wan pulls you up and topples you both to the bed.

“By the Force, that was good,” he gasps out.

You smile and lick your lips. “It bears repeating. You’re delicious,” you tease, running a hand up and down his chest. You had wondered whether he looked as good out of his clothes as in them. The answer--a resounding yes!

Nuzzling your neck, he murmurs, “I want to be inside you next time.”

“‘k,” you whisper. “but there’s something I’ve got to do to you first or I’ll die.”

“What?” his eyes go wide.

“Sit up, if you can.” You grin wickedly.

The cocky Jedi returns with a vengeance. “You’ll pay for that. Of course I can sit up.” You conveniently ignore that he’s still a bit wobbly as you position yourself behind him.

Lifting his braid up, you lean in and gently nip at the nape of his neck.

“Aah!” Obi-Wan nearly explodes off the bed.

“Did that tickle?” you ask impishly.

“Fuck me! That nearly made me come near out of my skin! No one’s ever down that to me before.”

“Your kidding?”

“No!”

“Want me to do it again?”

“Please!”

You nuzzle and blow at the tiny hairs on the back of his neck and he virtually giggles as tremors pass through him. Obi-Wan bends his head forward some giving you better access and squirms when you plant a wet kiss there. He begins working himself, teasing up his erection, as you place nips and licks at his inviting neck.

Suddenly, Obi-Wan takes control and turning swiftly, throws you down on your back.

“Enough. I need you.”

Reaching for him, you spread your legs readily, inviting him in to your well-lubricated passage. He takes your mouth first in a deep and hard kiss.

His fingers plunge into you, and quickly find a rhythm. Your hips instinctively follow his lead. He sucks hard on your lower lip as his fingers continue thrusting.

“Gods...so hot...” he murmurs.

Removing his fingers, Obi-Wan positions himself over you and holding your gaze, thrusts his cock inside you to the hilt. You cry out in response as your body stretches to accomodate him.

“Look at me,” he commands. You are held fast in his hot gaze. The intensity, the pressure of him inside you is overwhelming.

“I can’t hold on,” he cries and he begins to move inside you, thrusting hard. Breath coming in harsh gasps, you manage to find his rhythm and wrap your legs around him, pulling him in deeper. The pleasure is unbearable as your sweat-soaked bodies collide.

Obi-Wan grunts as he pounds into you, his movements almost frenzied.The pressure builds and builds, spiralling up with in you, until...”Gods!” he cries as he thrusts in you one last time. You shatter into a million pieces.

“Obi-Wan,” you scream as your orgasm hits with an intensity you never knew possible. Wave after wave pulses through you and then he’s screaming your name as your orgasm sends him careening over the edge. His hips jerk as his seed fills you.

Slowly, you both return to reality. Obi-Wan is laying on you, his weight crushing. Gasping for air, he slides to your side. You whimper as you feel him leave your body.

“Gods, that was incredible,” he whispers. Sweat glistens on his body, dripping down his chest. You reach up and gently wipe drops away.

Grabbing your hand, he kisses the tips of your fingers. You sigh.

“I don’t know about you,” he chuckles softly. “but I’m tired now.”

“Mmmm...” is the only response you can muster as you nestle in his arms. Pulling the covers over your bodies, Obi-Wan kisses your temple.

“Sweet dreams, love.”


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||