ATOMIC: Part 2B

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.
The songs: "Atomic" by Blondie and "Temptation" by New Order (hope I got the lyrics right), are the property of the artists, and are from the "Trainspotting" CD.


Where had your frenzied lover gone? You lie on the bed wondering that as Obi-Wan gazes down at you, lightly caressing your cheek. Yet another mood from this fascinating man.

Pangs of desire still flood you. How can he act so calm? You reach for him, but he holds your questing arm down with his free hand.

“Steady, love. Let’s not rush this.”

“No, I want you now,” you pout.

“Well, I want you too, but as a Jedi, I am taught to live in the moment and I want this moment to last as long as possible.”

“Tease,” you spit, suddenly determined to remain aloof. Your inner voice just laughs at you.

“Absolutely.” His grin is unrepentant and his hand moves back to stroking you--first your cheek again, then down your jawline, then up to your forehead and down your nose. Leaning down, his places a sweet kiss to the tip. You close your eyes and try to ignore the sensation of his fingers, the warmth of his breath. His musky scent.

He brushes his fingers lightly along the juncture of your neck and shoulder, pushing your dress neckline out of the way to caress along your collarbone. Remaining aloof is becoming steadily more difficult.

“I do believe you are much too over-dressed for this occasion.” Obi-Wan sweeps his hand down your wrinkled and scrunched dress.

“Well, what about you?”

“Don’t worry about me.”

“Obi-Wan!”

He laughs and kisses you soundly. “There. That should shut you up for a bit.”

“You...”

He wags a finger. “Uh, uh, unh.”

You try to glare, but feel a smile threatening. How come he has to be so adorable?

“Just born that way, I guess,” he says, putting on his most charming smile.

With a firm tug on his braid you pull his face close to yours. “Hey!” he yelps.

“Well, you deserve it, smart ass.” You reach up and steal a kiss.

“Actually, I have a rather nice ass.”

“You’re impossible.”

“So, I’ve been told. Many times.”

“Oh really?” you take another kiss.

“By my master.”

“Of course.” You kiss him again, getting a sigh.

“Really.”

“Uh-huh. I believe you.” Another kiss.

“Now, who’s being impossible?” he growls as he crushes your mouth in a fierce kiss. You both finally are forced to come up for air and breathing heavily, gaze at each other. The air feels almost electric and you can feel something pulling you closer to him.

“The Force is with us,” he grins wickedly, his hands moving through your hair.

“Enough teasing,” you breathe. “Please.”

Obi-Wan just nods, and places a gentle kiss to your brow. “Sit up,” he commands and you are quick to obey.

He scoots around behind you and quickly works the zipper on your dress. You wriggle it off as quickly as you can, then present your back to him again. “Bra please.”

Feigning deep concentration with furrowed brow and tongue stuck between his lips, Obi-Wan tilts his head back and forth as if trying to figure out the best way to remove the lacy garment. “No more teasing,” you warn, turning partially around to look at him.

“Well, now you’ve ruined my concentration,” he sulks.

“Here.” You quickly divest yourself of your bra. “How’s your concentration now?”

“Completely obliterated, thank you.” His hot gaze is fastened to your chest, which only serves to make you breathe harder. You notice his chest is heaving as well. Moaning, he reaches out to touch you. “Gods, you are beautiful.”

A blush creeps up your neck and face and you suddenly feel shy. You turn around quickly. Staying behind you, Obi-Wan wraps strong arms around you and pulls you back against his lean body. His arousal is evident and you wiggle your butt against his groin. That elicits a deep groan from him.

His fingers latch on to your breasts and it’s your turn to groan. His breath is hot as he leans down and begins exploring the shell of your ear with his questing tongue. Moistening the outer edge, he then blows on the sensitized area. Your earlobe is attended to next with a gentle bite. You tilt your head to give him better access and bring up an arm to keep him there.

Obi-Wan nuzzles your ear, causing you to giggle. “Ooo, ticklish spot,” he murmurs and nuzzles you again sending shivers up and down your body. This delights him and he issues a throaty laugh. Next, he proceeds to squeeze your nipples. “Hmm, what have we here?”

“Oh!”

“Like that, do you?” He squeezes your nipples harder, pulling slightly.

“Unnngh! Obi-Wan!” You arch out, thrusting your breasts more firmly into his hands.

Placing a light nibble at the nape of your neck, he begins circling the aureoles, moving closer in. Your body shakes with desire and you reach back, grasping at him, the bed, wherever you can get a hold. “More,” you plead.

Releasing you, he moves off the bed. You gasp as cool air hits you where he had been. You reach for him automatically.

Obi-Wan grins and starts to take off his shirt.

“No!” you cry. He stops, but his grey-blue eyes reflect puzzlement.

“Let me.”


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||