ATOMIC: Part 2

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.
The songs: "Atomic" by Blondie and "Temptation" by New Order (hope I got the lyrics right), are the property of the artists, and are from the "Trainspotting" CD.


Thoughts are in * and Italics.


Your place is closer, so you head there. Taking an air taxi, you both reach for each other before it even starts moving. The cabby just shakes his head; he’s used to this. Obi-Wan’s hands rove all over your body, trying to be everywhere at once. His breathing is coming in ragged gasps as he presses kisses all over your face and neck. His frantic movements transfer to you. Grabbing his head, you pull his mouth down on yours and thrust your tongue in his mouth. His moan causes wetness to form between your legs and you shift your legs restlessly trying to bring him closer. Obi-Wan shoves a hard thigh between your legs and you can feel his erection through those tight pants.

His kisses are almost desperate as he pulls and sucks on your tongue and lips. Your own breath is coming in sharp bursts, managed only when his mouth leaves yours to change the angle of attack. Your fingers run through his hair, pulling on the silky strands.

His mouth descends now to latch onto your neck, sucking hard. A ragged moan escapes you, quickly followed by low whimpers when his hand begins edging the hem of your dress up your thigh.

The abrupt stop of the air taxi makes you both jump back. Running a hand roughly through his hair, Obi-Wan shoves some credits at the grinning cabby, then hurriedly ushers you up to your apartment. Once inside, you barely have time to throw down your bag before you are slammed up against the wall. Still consumed by frenzied passion, Obi-Wan captures your mouth in a searing kiss. His lips are hard and demanding.

“Want...to...touch...you,” he gasps. Desire rocks you and just remaining upright is an effort. “Oh gods, please,” you moan, your hips rocking against his. “Please.”

“Don’t...you...worry.” Obi-Wan’s hands roughly caress your legs, his hands sweeping up to grasp your buttocks, squeezing hard. You arch up against him, your moans becoming louder.

“Obi-Wan, please...uhnngh...”

Now his fingers are between your thighs, tracing the skin there. “So soft,” he murmurs against your lips. His mouth begins a tour--first peppering kisses to your face, then to bites to your left ear, then to your neck. There he nibbles and licks at your rapid pulse.

You knees almost give. The combined sensations that his hands are creating build an intense coil inside you. Heat courses through your body. Writhing against him, hands convulsively clutching his shoulders, you feel too constricted.

“You. Me. Naked. Now,” you growl. His teeth tug hard at your earlobe.

“Mmmm...Not just yet.”

“Please..”

“Unh-uh. Not yet.”

With that, he jerks your skirt up to your waist. You send up a prayer of thanks that you didn’t wear tights tonight as his fingers press into your soaked panties. His fingers rub and press against the wetness, making you moan with increasing urgency. The ache is almost unbearable. Your legs tremble and his hand pressed to the small of your back is the only thing holding you up.

Long, nimble fingers toy with you, sweeping back and forth against the material.

“Please,” you beg again.

Obi-Wan efficiently pulls your underwear down and you impatiently kick them off along with your high-heels. You are beyond caring at this point--you just want him to ease the ache.

But instead, he draws out your torture. He places a chaste kiss to your forehead, then proceeds to lick at the beads of moisture gathered there. His eyes capture yours and you suck in your breath and the arousal and intense desire you see there. Bringing his hand up, he draws a wet finger across your lips. You lick your lips reflexively, tasting yourself there.

Then he draws his finger into his mouth, eyes still holding yours, and sucks on it. His eyes then close as he purrs in delight, “Mmmm...delicious.”

Whimpering at the sight, you pull him hard against you. “You’ll make me go mad,” you whisper as you try to kiss him. But he averts his head with a wicked grin and aims for your shoulder. Drawing back the neckline of your dress, he bites down gently, sucking on the tender skin. Simultaneously, his hand goes back to work on you. You wrap a leg around his, opening yourself further to him.

“Oooo, Gods! Obi-Wan!” The sensations make you quake with need.

His hand pulls and rubs at your folds, then his thumb touches your clit and you almost explode, screaming at the burst of pleasure. He smiles broadly, then captures your lips in a heated kiss. *That’s it, love. That’s it.* you hear in your mind. *Just feel. Let yourself come.*

He inserts one finger inside you, then another, while his thumb continues its maddening work. His fingers thrust in and out of you rapidly while his tongue does the same to your mouth. You shudder against him and cling to him for dear life.

Wiggling his fingers inside you brings another shout and you move closer to the edge. Obi-Wan suddenly drops to his knees and spreading your legs wider, leans in to lick your clit roughly. With a scream, you climax hard, as wave after wave of pleasure rips through you. You spasm against his mouth and his hands grip your ass tightly, pulling you closer.

Just as you feel near collapse, Obi-Wan sweeps you up and carries you to the bedroom.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||