ATOMIC: Part 1

by:  Judy
Feedback to:  brazos@iglou.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.
The songs: "Atomic" by Blondie and "Temptation" by New Order (hope I got the lyrics right), are the property of the artists, and are from the "Trainspotting" CD.


Song words are in Bold Italics.
Thoughts are in // and Italics.


“Your hair is beautiful, oh...oh..tonight.”
“Atomic...oh...oh...Atomic...”

The music pumps loudly throughout the dance club. The lights flash in time with the music and bodies press tightly together, writhing in a sensual mating ritual.

One couple in particular garners special attention from onlookers and other dancers. The male half of the couple is the main attraction as evidenced by a gaggle of young women gathered on the edge of the dance floor. The reason is simple — he is gorgeous. Absolutely, heart-stoppingly gorgeous. Energy seems to pulse around him, drawing people to him. Your heart definitely skipped a beat when you first noticed him.

But you notice something else about him as he briefly turns your way. Maybe others have noticed it too, you don’t know. His long braid, flowing down from his right ear. He’s a Jedi -- don’t apprentices wear the braids, you can’t remember for sure. Strange, you think. Jedi usually don’t venture this far from the temple, do they?, and to have fun, no less. This club is one of the hottest going in this part of Coruscant right now, but still, it’s two sectors away from the government and business centers and the Jedi Temple.

What’s he doing here, then? Does he know the reactions he’s generating? Judging by his sensual smile, he’s very much aware. His current dance partner, a blonde of medium height, sways against him, and he obliges with a very sexy dip as the music fades. Pulling her back up, the woman appears on the verge of collapse (because of his proximity or drink, you’re not sure, probably both). He gently guides her back to her pals and gives a quick salute. The girls all squeal in delight, which immediately turns to disappointment when he moves towards the bar.

The Jedi swaggers — that would be the only word for it — over to the bar. You take the opportunity to observe him from a safe distance. Sipping from your drink, you smile as you watch the crowd part for him. Whether they recognize him as a Jedi or not, they seem to sense the raw power emanating from him. But as far as you are concerned, the only power you care about is what he hinted at on the dance floor.

You move closer, slowly weaving through the crowd. His movements on the dance floor mesmerized you, and you want to know more. Ahhh...a clean line of sight. He’s standing at the bar, one leg cocked on the barstep. Mmmm...black pants. Leather. Tight. Very nice, you muse pursing your lips, as you take in how the black leather conforms to his legs and ass. Gods! You feel yourself flush with heat and it’s not because of the crowd. His upper body is just as hard and lean. All sinewy muscle, shown off to great effect thanks to his close-fit white T-shirt.

He leans his head back now to finish off his drink. The line of his throat makes you swallow convulsively in response. He is perfection. The thought flickers through your mind that you wonder if he looks just as good without clothes.

Just then, he turns his head and his eyes catch yours. His gaze is heated and intense. You feel frozen to the spot. Breathing is not an option. He begins to move towards you. Slowly, almost predatorially.

//Gods! Oh Gods!// you think. //Breathe, just breathe!// But all you can do is just stand there, tightly holding your glass, your eyes wide and mouth open.

“You’re staring. Some would think you rude,” his low, silky voice jars you from your paralysis.

“I’m...I’m sorry...I didn’t mean...” you stammer, taking a deep breath.

“That’s all right. I’m used to it,” his face and voice feign resignation, but that’s not echoed in his eyes--they glint wickedly. What an arrogant son of a bitch! Probably thinks he’s the gods’ gift...

“I have to admit,” he leans in close, conspiratorially. “I do enjoy the attention.” He flicks his braid, well aware that you know what he is. “Very un-Jedi of me, don’t you think?”

“Absolutely,” you say, disappointment mingling with anger. “I guess acting like a total jerk must come naturally then?”

“Ouch.” he winces. “I deserved that.” A sigh from him. “I behaved badly, didn’t I? I guess I just get tired of being the good little Jedi all the time. I really can be nice when I try. I swear.” This time his smile is genuine and try as you might to fight it, you feel your anger melting away. You don’t want to like him right now. But he doesn’t give you a chance to stay mad.

Winking at you, he grabs your wrist as a new song is played.

“Come on, let’s dance!”

He tugs you onto the dance floor and the beat of the music takes control of your movements and his. The song is a favorite of yours and you start singing along, not that you could be heard over the booming music. But he’s close enough to hear you, and his broad smile makes you bold. You take his hands and gaze into his eyes, eyes that fit the lyrics perfectly. You sing:

“So you’ve got green eyes,”
“So you’ve got blue eyes,”
“So you’ve got grey eyes,”
“And I’ve never seen anyone quite like you before”
“No, I’ve never met anyone quite like you before.”

Now, his eyes are smoldering, the blue in them deepening, as he draws you closer in the dance. He’s not paying attention to the music now, nor are you.

“It’s crowded,” he says, explaining away his need to bring you closer.

“I completely understand!” Your reply ends on a squeak as he chooses that moment to rub his hips against yours. His hands close around your buttocks and pull you tighter. Your arms encircle his neck. You are never this bold, never, but something about this man...

This time, you slide up against him, and raising up slightly, press your lips to his neck. He gasps slightly, then chuckles.

“Naughty miss.”

He begins grinding your hips against his, mimicking the act of sex. No one notices on the crowded dance floor since most are doing the same thing. Your head falls forward to his shoulder as you try to twine your leg around his.

The song ends and another begins. Apparently it’s not to his liking because the Jedi makes a face. With strong hands, he disengages you and you feel suddenly chilled where there was total warmth.

“Let’s get something to drink, shall we?”

He grins and pulls you off the dance floor and down to the first level bar where you luck into a small booth.

“A bit quieter down here,” he says, raising his voice over the still loud din.

“Not much,” you keep your hand in his, not wanting to lose contact. You envy his obvious control. All you want to do is run your hands all over him and he’s just sitting there looking all fine and sexy...

“The name’s Obi-Wan Kenobi.” He says suddenly. His voice sounds strained.

“Huh?” you blink out of your hazy thoughts.

“Obi-Wan, that’s my name. I suppose after a dance like that we should be properly introduced.” The impish grin has returned. He clutches your hand.

You bite your lip to repress a giggle, then give him your name. You’ve officially met a Jedi! Is this really happening?

“Pretty sure,” he responds. You blink. Did he just read your thoughts? Then that means he heard what you were thinking earlier about him...Oh gods! And he’s still sitting there looking so sexy.

Suddenly, you don’t want a drink. You just want him. //I want you,// you send just for good measure.

“Why don’t we continue this elsewhere?” He jumps up, banging his knee on the table in his haste. That doesn’t faze him. He swallows hard. You obviously do however.

“Uh-huh,” you nod. “Let’s.”

You both head for the door but before you can get to the club entrance, he pushes you against a wall, his lips capturing yours in a teasing, tasting kiss. His lips are soft and warm, alternating from barely there to firm. He kisses the edges of your mouth, then across your jawline before returning back to your mouth. You sigh and feel him smile against your mouth. His tongue begs for entrance and you give him entrance, your hands sliding up and down his back. His hand has come up to cradle your neck. He now has better access and the gentle, teasing kiss turns hungry. His tongue plunders your mouth, and with a whimper, you touch your tongue to his, sliding and dueling. He groans in response, then pulls back sharply.

You’re both breathing hard. You are glad the wall is there otherwise you’d sink to the floor.

“I couldn’t wait,” he breathes. “Had to kiss you.”

“S’okay,” you gasp. “Do it again, please?”

“Oh, don’t worry. I want to kiss you again too. But next time,” he licks his lips seductively. “All over your body.”


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||