A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY HOME: Part 8

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.
The lyrics are for the song "Charlie Smalls", as sung by Stephanie Mills.


You close your eyes relaxing. Your vaginal muscles are stretched and fatigued. You feel Ardeth kissing your lips. His hard length rubs against you.

//Recharged already?// Your eyes are closed. You grin mischievously. Your stamina is about to be tested.

//Have you forgotten Nurit's conception so soon?// He asks in between kisses.

Ah, yes. You remember now. It happened during a marathon fuck session. It was the three of you and a bad sandstorm. That night Ardeth's sperm were the fastest swimmers.


You are against a wall, impaled upon Ardeth's hard cock. Your legs are wrapped around him. You clinch his strong shoulders. His grunts echo in your ears as he thrusts into you. "I...love...you..." You say in between thrusts.

He moans, //I love you.//

Your mouth latches onto his as your body pounds the wall. He readjusts you, goes deeper into you hitting your cervix. You pant.

"Oh, no." You whimper feeling yourself climb.

"Come for me." He growls, his thrusting is more insistent. With the help of the Force, he is able to massage your clit. Ragged breaths escape your mouth. You shriek feeling the muscles in your mound spasm.

You close your eyes tight and rake your nails across his back riding the crest of your orgasm. As you calm and open your eyes, he grunts and explodes inside of you. His seed seeps out of you.

In the same position he carries your limp body to the bed. Rest. Sleep. You want sleep. Your pussy is so wet and full. You're starting to feel sore.

"Chana I need you." Qui whispers.

You open your eyes. They beg for release. His cock is swollen, engorged. It is stiff, erect.

You are tired. But you love him. You kiss him and move towards his cock.

He stops you. "No. Inside you."

You nod. He mounts and slips easily into you. Your so slick now. There is barely any friction. His thrusts are strong and hard from the outset. The head board bangs against the wall. Your hips lift to greet him. He grunts above you. In this position, neither one of you will get satisfaction. You two disengage. You flip over on all fours. You backup toward the end of the bed and Qui-Gon penetrates you from behind.

There. That was what you need. He hits your sweet spot immediately. You call his name. His hips slam into you. Qui- Gon's length hollows you out. You know you won't be able to walk tonight or tomorrow for that matter.

Qui-Gon's hands grasps your fleshy thighs and tilts your pelvis, attacking your center from a different angle. You scream, he growls. Wet smacking sounds mingle with the erotic scent within the room. You're climbing, your breathing is ragged.

"No..not again." How this man controls your body you'll never know, "Oh GODS!! I can't--." You scream as the muscles of your pussy clinches his cock as if demanding seed it no longer has room for. Qui-Gon delivers. A full load. He pours into you growling.

He comes and comes. And comes. You feel excess stickiness everywhere. As you collapse on the bed trembling, he and Ardeth places you under the covers. You turn on your side, Ardeth behind you cupping you like a spoon, Qui-Gon in front you. You pull him close to your cooling body. He wraps your arm around him and intertwines his fingers with yours.

You all drift off into a sleep filled with pleasant dreams of family.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||