A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY HOME: Part 7

by:  My-Gin-Gone
Feedback to:  Spacefan@cybergal.com



DISCLAIMER: Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the sole property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  The character of Ardeth Fey is from the movie "The Mummy" which belongs to Universal Pictures.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.
The lyrics are for the song "Charlie Smalls", as sung by Stephanie Mills.


An hour later, you enter your house feeling as if a Republic Transport has been lifted off your shoulders. You told Xiloft and Shar to find another flunky to do their baby sitting for them. You quit. Yes you only had a couple more days to go but it wasn't worth it. Your little chat with Theo kind of put things into perspective for you.

Family comes first. Now how this family is going to be fed is another problem. But you know the three of you will figure out something.

You prepare a bubble bath.

After soaking for an hour, you lounge on the bed wrapped in a fluffy robe. You drift off into a dreamless sleep.

"Mmmm." You moan feeling your thigh caressed. You smile.

//Must be the cat.//

"Micki." You giggle noticing the touch is sensual not playful.

"Guess again." Ardeth replies.

You open your eyes and see a gorgeous man smiling at you.

"Hello my love." You clear your raspy throat.

He strokes your cheek with the back of his hand, "Hello."

"Feeling better?" Qui-Gon asks leaning next to you on the other side.

You smile brightly and nod. He kisses you delicately.

"Business all taken care of?" You ask innocently. Basking in the love they are projecting.

"Yes." Qui-Gon answers taking off his Robe. He neatly hangs it up in the closet. "Ardeth informed me that you were guarding the duchess." His voice is filled with disapproval.

"Yep, I sure was." You feel guilty going back on your promise.

"Several high council members were caught and charged with high treason in connection with her assassination attempt." He informs with his back to you. You feel his frustration. He worries about you being involved with such intrigue.

He and Ardeth are so protective of you.

You bend your legs causing the robe to fall open. Your mound is showing, "Interesting."

Ardeth's hand wanders down from your face to your legs. He massages your thighs and calfs.

"Of course things weren't made any easier when the duchess was dropped bags and all on Xiloft's doorstep." Ardeth comments, his lips curling into a grin.

"Wow, that must have been something." You watch Qui-Gon as he continues to divest himself of his clothing.

"I thought you were not going to let Xiloft goad you into taking any more assignments." He is completely nude now. His long member hangs limply. You purr. He ignores you. Your desire is radiating outward.

"I was weak." You answer coyly to Ardeth. Your eyes are wide and innocent. He leans forward and kisses you. You respond back, your tongue exploring the depths of his mouth.

You pull away, "But I became stronger." You give Qui-Gon the same look. He's not buying it. Ardeth's fingers explores your increasingly moist center.

Qui-Gon eyes you full of reproach. He shakes his head and walks into the bathroom. You hear the refresher turn on.

You switch to a mental conversation. You're not letting him get away that easily.

//I have decided to not take any more of Shar and Xilofts crap.//

//How so?// Ardeth asks his wet fingers trace your nipples.

"Mmmm." You respond to his touch.

//I quit, that's why I dropped Theo off at his house,// Your arousal is growing. You are freely sharing it with the two men. //I figure, if he is so intent on her being protected he should do it himself.//

You intertwine your fingers in his soft black hair, pulling him into a kiss. Your tongue glides over his lips and chin, finally delving inside his hot mouth. His thick tongue fills you. You press harder into him, your tongues engage in a hot wet tussell.

//And I thought about something else.// You break away from Ardeth. He stands up and undresses.

You rub your breasts as he does so. //I considered your request and I agree.//

Ardeth climbs on top of you. His strong hard body presses against you as he kisses you. Your insides melt. He dots feather kisses over your face and neck.

//I want to try again.//

Ardeth stops and says aloud, "We know of your sadness because of their birthday."

"I miss them so much." You say looking into his eyes and remembering Nurit. "There's not a day that doesn't go by when I don't think about them."

Your eyes sting with tears. Through your link, you feel Qui and Ardeth's helplessness. They hate to see you sad. You know there is nothing they can do.

//That's why I didn't want any more. The very thought of having to give them up....// Tears roll down your cheek. //But I love you so much. And want apart of you in me.//

//I will speak to the council// Qui-Gon projects quietly. He is struggling with his emotions. You feel the battle. //Perhaps they will allow you to see the children.//

Ardeth sits up, //I see them at the temple. Playing. It warms my heart. I will do anything for them.//

You nod in agreement. //Even if it means allowing them to have a better life. I know now that with the gifts they possess, if left unchecked it could be disastrous for them.//

Ardeth's mahogany eyes stare at you lovingly. They are full of love and sorrow. He misses them. You mentally reach out to Qui-Gon. Nothing.

"It is the will of the Force." You say.

Then the refresher stops and you feel a flood of emotions from Qui-Gon. //Before our bonding I never knew that anything outside the order could provide me with such profound happiness. And then Obi-Wan was born.// The Master pauses, //When you slept and he'd cry at night to be fed, I'd take him in my arms--feed him, hold him.//

The day Obi-Wan was tested, the look on the Jedis' faces after the results were astonishing. You remember the nornally somber Jedi Knight saying with enthusiasm that Obi-Wan had a high midi-chlorian count and was quite gifted in Force ability. The pride on Qui-Gon's face was evident, though he did his best to hide it. Your happiness melted away quite quickly when you realize Obi-Wan would have to leave, you did your best to hide your sadness.

You sigh and wondered why you are doing all this carrying on. You knew going into the relationship that any children resulting from your union could be taken to the Order.

Your thoughts drift to your daughter. Unlike Obi-Wan, Nurit did not dance in your womb. She soothed you, and you her. You could sit for hours in your favorite rocking chair, hum and stroke your belly. She loved it so much.

And to think you almost lost her because you were forced into going on assignment in the beginning of your second trimester. You close your eyes and inhale. You cling to the hope of being able to see them in life and not just in your dreams.

Slowly your mood lifts.

"They are apart of us. They are our children and we miss them." Ardeth replies. He dapples your hand with feather light kisses, "I struggle with Nurit's absence on a daily basis. My little girl, she is of me."

You sit up and look into Ardeth's eyes. Next to the children, he and Qui-Gon meant the world to you. "I know there is honor in the Way of the Jedi. I live with two glowing examples."

You pull Ardeth on top of you. His lean sculpted body pins you to the bed. Your open legs allows your already wet mound to rub against his flat ridged belly.

His tongue licks your neck just after he nips it. You moan in gratitude.

"I want to be in you." Ardeth whispers in your ear.

"I want you inside me." Your hips grind into him.

He makes thorough work of your chest and breast tasting, nipping and suckling. Your fingers massage his scalp, your eyes are closed, mouth open in ecstasy.

Ardeth's mouth releases your erect nipple. The sudden cold air stings the tip.

He massages the nipples and licks the tip. His mouth encasses it, the sound of his suckling pervades the room. Your eyes study his glistening body. A thin sheen of moisture covers his smooth hairless skin. Your leg wraps around him, rubbing his round firm ass.

You roll him over. Now you are on top. Your tongues explores the depths of his mouth. You trace his flat nipples with delicate kisses and nips.

"Chana." He sighes as you move south. Your hand discovers his nest of curls.

He growls. You lick his ridged belly and cup his swelling sac. Your hand moves up to stroke his hardening length. You gaze at him, his eyes are closed. So beautiful. So powerful.

You part the muscled steel that is his legs and gently caress his penis. You lick the tip, allowing the sticky pre-cum to dance off your tongue and chin. You are wet, so wet.

His moans are greater. Your tongue dances over the tip and just under it. Ardeth's hips buck. He swears your name.

//You are killing me.// He warns

You smile and squeeze his long stalk. Long vessels coarse through it, elongating it. Your mouth covers as much as it can. Up and down you bob, caressing it with your tongue. Your salivation mixes with his lubrication.

"mmmm." You say setting up an easy rhythm. Your mind barely notices the creaking bed. You break away from his cock to lick his sac.

His panting is ragged. You hold his cock firmly, stroking and cover the tip with your mouth. Your rhythm is faster your strokes firmer. Your chin and mouth is slick from his moisture. Suddenly you are lifted and placed on your back. Ardeth opens your legs and delves at your center. Licking you, tasting you. His tongues dives into you furiously, desperately. He licks you almost dry.

Your open eyes are greeted by his. He kisses you and repositions himself.

//A strong man, a strong knight.// You sigh.

He spreads your legs and clasps your ankles. A stiff cock probes your entrance slowly. His penetration is slow and deep. Ardeth's penis splits, pierces you.

"Unnnhhhhh.." You whimper and pant for you know he will not stop until his is sheathed to the hilt.

He has you. You are unable to move, only recieve the steady pulsing of his hips. You feel the pressure of his cock in your center.

"Baby." you say as his speed increases but tempo remains the same.

You muscles spasm from arousal. He growls as you clinch. He lets go of your ankles. Your legs plop to the bed.

"GODS!" he yells and impales.

"AHHHHH!" You scream

His weight is fully on you. Hips grinding into yours. Little circles, deeply.

//You are mine.// He asserts in your head.

You spread your legs wider. He thrusts harder and deeper. "Fuck me. Ardeth. Fuck me."

His cock punches your sweet spot. You scream with each thrust, meeting his hips.

His breath is ragged. His control slipping. You wrap your legs around him. He sinks deeper. You grind into him.

//Yes....// All control gone he pounds wildly into you.

You shake your head from side to side under his strength. You feel the climb. The tension rises. You gasp, pant. He pushes, thrusts, pounds.

"AHHH...!" You arch your back and clinch his cock. He thrusts one, two, three--

"UHHHnnngghhh.." He spurts into you. Your body knows instantly. Your muscles quiver milking him, suddenly he responds and pours seed into you. He shouts as his hips hammer you.

You two collapse. The smell of sex hangs in the hair. You two kiss. He rolls off of you. Contented you sigh. Your head turns and you see the Master.

His thick, massive cock is being stroked by his hand. You open your legs and hold out your arms.

"Master come."

Qui-Gon crawls onto the bed. His normal compassionate eyes are cloaked in lust, desire. His thick cock is so hard, it stands straight up.

The master engulfs you in a kiss which steals your breath. You hungrily lean into him. He breaks away. His coarse beard tickles your face. He licks your chin and mouth.

Through your link, you feel his control slipping. He saw and felt everything. Now he needs release. Qui-Gon grabs your legs pulling you into position. He sheathes himself fully in one stroke.

You shriek. He is big, very big. Your wetness and Ardeth's semen allows such quick access. Your entire hollow is impaled by his cock. You breath is short. He is holding still to calm himself.

Qui-Gon begins, his rhythm is steady, his strokes short. He manages to lean down and you crane upward to kiss. You lay back down. His strokes are bolder and longer. You are filled by his massive rock hard member.

//Ardeth warned me that you are tight. We must remedy that.// The master projects. Even then you can hear the strain in him. He is desperately trying to hold out.

You clench your muscles.

"AWWW!!" He growls and thrusts harshly.

You shriek, your entire body jarred by his movement. Your arousal is thrown to newer heights. Your eyes meet. You want more. You wiggle your pelvis and clinch. He growls with frustration and pain again.

"Did I hurt you Qui-Gon?" You grin evilly.

"Do not play this game little one," He warns.

"You may be on top," Your hands caress his erect nipples, "but I'm in charge."

You stare at him defiantly and clench with all your strength, squeezing his rigid cock.

"SHIT!" Anger flares in his eyes.

You are emboldened. You know your playfullness in bed can be wreckless. But if you can't play with your spouse then who could you play with?

Qui-Gon's chest heaves back and forth. His hands grip the sheets. You wander if he will withdraw from you. If he tries, you will grab hold and not let go.

"Perhaps she should learn a lesson." You hear Ardeth suggest next to you.

You don't care. You are too busy enjoying your little game.

Qui-Gon stares at you. His expression is a mixture of pissed-offedness, desire and good ole fashioned horniness.

Your arms fly above your head. A great weight pins them there. Your legs are opened to their limit. He exits you fully and penetrates you as deeply and as fast as he can.

You gasp. Your back leaps off the bed. His body dwarfs your petite frame. He slams into you again.

You screech and struggle but are unable to move. Tears roll down your cheeks as he thick cocks scours your insides. You enjoy it, love it. You are more wetter than before but still it is painful. You admit you can't take much more.

You whimper, "Master please..."

He exits you. Your body is released. Qui-Gon lays on top of you and whispers directly into your ear, "Do not play with fire, you will be burned."

"Yes Master." You nod breathlessly. He kisses you sweetly. A kiss that makes everything better. You love him dearly. You always will.

He tilts your hips up. Entering you quickly, Qui-Gon grinds his hips in circles as you curl your legs around him. His movement is gentle, passionate. He links his mind with you, your ragged breaths become synchronized.

His thrusts stretches you, fills you sending waves of pleasure. He leans forward, his weight on you fully. His ass rises and falls rapidly. His cock pumps into you. Your sychronized moaning is constant.

The bed shakes with each thrust. You two begin your climb. You reach down and cup his sac. He shifts your positions pumping you wildly.

//I'm coming.// He projects loudly, //Dear Gods.//

You whimper sharing the ecstasy. You climb the hill together. He penis hits your sweet spot repeatly. You wail. His thrusting is punctuated, frenzied. Then...

"AWWWnnnghhhh!!" You scream arching your back. You clench his penis.

He growls into the bed exploding inside of you. His warm seed coats your interior. You lift your hips wanting to receive every drop. His hips slow naturally.

He softens and exits you, you feel wetness oozing out of you. You lick your swollen lips. Your legs tremble. Qui-Gon kisses you and moves over.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||