Feather Fluff

3 - Finale

by Werewindle

 

Strife took his time drying Cupid, chasing the last stray water drops from between shoulder blades and wings. He tossed the towel to the side and came around to face Cupid. His lover had a pleased half-lidded expression. Strife grinned, Cupid loved being bathed by or bathing Strife. He said that as a love god he'd had many sex partners but bathing was something more intimate, it reflected how much you care for your lover and no-one had taken care of Cupid like that until Strife.

Cupid pulled Strife closer and kissed him deep and sweet. When they parted Strife took Cupid's hand to lead him to their bedroom urging the lethargic god to hurry his steps. Once there Strife pushed Cupid onto the bed and followed him down settling between his thighs. Strife leaned close and nibbled on Cupid's ear.

"I have been looking forward to this for hours," Strife growled. "You've taunted me all night with your tight pants and bare skin." Strife scraped his teeth along Cupid's collarbone. The love god whimpered. "Now it's my turn." Strife pulled Cupid's hands above his head and pressed them into the mattress. "Don't move, or I'll stop." He waited for Cupid's nod before releasing him.

Strife sat up settling himself on the prone god's thighs. He created a small bowl containing a red viscous liquid. Strife dipped a finger into the bowl and with careful consideration started painting designs on his lover's torso.

Cupid hissed as the painted skin tingled and burned. He jerked but didn't move his hands when Strife swirled the liquid over his puckered nipples. As more was swirled across his chest Cupid caught the scent of cinnamon. His lover was drawing on him with cinnamon gel. Cupid shivered, half from the sensations caused by the gel and half in anticipation.

When Strife decided that his masterpiece was completed he set aside the nearly empty bowl and leaned over Cupid. He was careful not to smear the gel holding himself up by his arms. Slowly he lowered his head and using little cat licks began to clean the cinnamon gel off his lover. Strife paid extra attention to Cupid's sensitive nipples, first licking and then sucking them to make sure he got all the gel.

By the time Strife reached Cupid's navel the love god was babbling. Strife finished laving away the gel and let Cupid calm down. He waited until his lover's were on him before reaching for the bowl again. Cupid shook his head in denial as Strife scooped a finger full of the gel out. Cupid's no turned into a moan as the cinnamon concoction smeared down the underside of his cock.

Strife ignored the feeble pleas and painted another strip opposite the first. Strife laved at Cupid's cock while stealthily working an oil covered finger into him. He didn't use the gel because it was just to sticky to work as lube and he left the cinnamon out of the oil. He didn't want to push Cupid over too fast.

Strife gave a last lick to Cupid's erection before moving up. In one slow thrust Strife pushed into his lover. Barely pausing to let him get used to the feel. Strife withdrew and slammed back in. He pulled out part way and slid back in, a little further out then back, then just barely out again.

Strife kept varying his thrust until Cupid was moaning, arms trembling with the force of holding still. Only then did he fall into a rhythm. They rocked together, Cupid lifting up to met Strife's thrusts, bed creaking from the force.

All too soon Strife could feel his orgasm approaching. He wrapped one hand around Cupid's cock, sending the other god over the edge first. Strife howled his release as Cupid tightened around him.

Panting slightly Strife pulled Cupid's arms around him and lay on top of his lover. Sleepy words of love were exchanged as the two god's slipped into Morpheus's realm.


-END-


.:Previous:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords