Feather Fluff

2 - Tub Sex

by Werewindle

 

Cupid smoothed the blanket tucked over a sleeping Bliss one more time before waving out the lights. He made sure to leave a glow by the door in case the he had to get up in the dark. Cupid headed down the hall to were Strife had started the bath after taking his turn at reading to Bliss. The winged god was looking forward to a nice long soak. Mmmm, with a wet naked Strife. Cupid walked a little faster.

The bathing chamber was already filled with pleasingly scented steam. Cupid drew in a deep lung full of the heavy air, enjoying the rich scents of mint and honey. His favorite. Cupid so had the best lover ever. Stepping farther into room he reached for the laces on his pants when pale arms suddenly wrapped around him from behind.

“Sneaky.” Cupid accused leaning back into Strife. His answer was a nip to the shoulder as clever fingers took over unlacing his suddenly restricting pants. When his laces fell loose Strife wasted no time in sliding the leather over his Cupid’s hips and nudging the clinging material floor-ward. His lover gave a friendly stroke to his rapidly filling erection before pulling away to guide them to the waiting bath.

Cupid climbed in first and sat to the side watching Strife through the steam as he chose a soap and started a quiet melody playing with a gesture. He still had Cupid’s feather twisted into a lock of his hair. The love god‘s heart fluttered at the sight. The brunet slid into the tub across from Cupid. He waded over to were his lover was recling against the sloped edge. Strife stradled the blond, knees resting on the seat on next to Cupid’s hips.

“Now I’ve got you right were I want you.” Strife smirked at his lover.

“Oh? And what are going to do with me?” Cupid asked, hands going to grip pale hips.

“I’d think that would be pretty obvious.” Strife leaned closer, his lips brushing aganst Cupid’s ear. “Ravish you.”

Cupid groaned very much on board with that idea. Strife grinned at that reaction and licked his way to Cupid’s mouth. He nipped at the plump bottom lip that had been taunting him all through dinner. Taking advantage of the now parted lips Strife slipped his tongue inside, chasing the hint of strawberries from dessert.

Breathless he ended the kiss, waiting until Cupid‘s eyes opened before speaking. “I’m going to get us off - slick and frantic.” Strife rolled his hips rubbing their cocks together. “Then while you’re all pliant and drifty I’m going scrub you clean and shiny before taking you to bed.” He pinched a nipple sharply, startling a gasp from Cupid. “Just so I can make you sweaty and dirty.”

Cupid moaned in agreement. Strife grinned at his lover, grinding and rocking against him. The bath oil gave their bodies an extra slid to the motion. Cupid’s mind had pretty much been hijacked by his body and his only thought was ’Slippery Strife good’. His hands moved, one going around the slim back urging his lover closer, while the other buried itself in thick dark locks.

Cupid used his grip on Strife’s hair to pull him into a passionate kiss. Strife let him, ravaging the winged god’s mouth. They rocked together, reviling in the slick feel of skin on skin even as their movements became frantic. Strife fisted their cocks adding that bit of friction that soon had them cumming.

They drifted in the hot bath muscles limp, but not yet sated. After a few minutes Strife snagged the forgotten soap and started washing his lover’s golden skin. Cupid smiled and purred in pleasure at the attention.

He SO had the best lover ever.

 


.:Previous:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords

Previous Next