True Slash

Part 7 - Joxer the Author

by Werewindle

 

First for your reading pleasure, the contestant's entries:

Down On the Farm
By Gabrielle

Zepicles stepped into the house after a hard day in the fields. "Honey I'm home!" he called as he took off his dusty shoes.

"Darling, dinner is almost finished." Leinon told him as he stood on tip toes for a kiss. Zepicles wrapped his massive arms around his petite partner's waist almost lifting the smaller man off the floor to deliver a wet open mouth kiss.

"Dinner can wait Honey, I need you now. Let's go to our room and have hot sweaty sex."

"Yes please, oh Darling, I have been craving your touch all day." Zepicles grinned and swung Leinon up in his arms and to carry him to their room. "Hurry Darling." Leinon gushed as he ran his hands across Zepicles' sinewy shoulders.

When they reached their room Zepicles gently lowered his lover to the bed. Pulling away he ran his fingers caressingly through Leinon's long glorious hair.

‘Leinon lounged back on the bed, glancing up at Zepicles, peeking flirtatiously through his long, dark lashes as his big, muscled partner slowly disrobed. He felt lust rise, as thick and sweet and hot as warmed maple syrup, as he avidly studied Zepicles' perfect body. He looked like a Greek god, which wasn't surprising, since he was Greek, and related to a god.'*

Zepicles jumped back into bed covering the smaller man's body with his own, grinding their groins together. "You feel so good Baby" he grunted sweat forming on his rippling muscles.

"I'm ready Darling, take me now!" Leinon demanded.

Zepicles didn't reply instead he flipped him over pulling Leinon to his knees before burying himself in the heat of his partner. He pumped powerfully into his moaning lover for long minutes finally coming with a growl.

Leinon only whimpered as the solid weight of his partner fell on him. He cried out in protest when Zepicles pulled out from his entrance flopping to lie beside him.

‘Tearfully he turned to Zepicles and cried, "You can't leave me like this"'** He gestured to his leaking erection.

"Oh sorry Honey, let me get that." he apologized as he took a hold of the angry looking member and stroked him to completion.

Leinon curled into his massive partner's side feeling sated and protected surrounded by his arms.

The End



The Dancer
Joxer the Mighty

The boy was not especially hansom or very strong nor did he have any extraordinary talents. In fact for someone living in a Warlord's household he wasn't very war like. Never the less his body was not unpleasant to look at, he had a clear voice for singing, and an even temperament.

It was this that drew one of the dancers the Warlord kept to befriend the boy. Nye liked Joxer and decided that he needed a hobby. Something he could be good at. So late one afternoon she started to teach him how to dance. At first Joxer was very clumsy; stumbling through the steps, falling over, crushing toes, but Nye kept at it.

She taught him how to find his balance, stretches and exercises to lengthen his muscles to make him more limber and flexible. She taught him how to move so it looked like he flowed boneless. How to walk, sit, stand, everything. Joxer enjoyed it he no longer tripped over his feet or anyone else's. He smiled more and flirted a bit with the dancing girls, even some of the younger warriors.

Few people knew that Joxer had been dedicated to Ares as a child. So it surprised Nye and the girls when upon hearing that the Warlord planed a feast that Ares would be attending Joxer nearly fainted.

Joxer had always found the war god compelling. The first time he had heard Ares voice he very nearly came in his pants. Joxer wanted Ares to notice him but didn't know how to get his attention. He was barely competent with a sword, nothing to make him stand out in the house of a favored Warlord.

Almost crying at the hopelessness of his feelings, he told this to Nye. She sat there deep in thought for a long moment before getting a truly sly look on her face.


A couple of weeks passed and the night of the feast came. Joxer stood in front of a mirror nervously fingering a cuff. He was unsure about being seen in his new out fit. The pants were supple black suede that moved and twisted with his body. They were laced tight along his legs before loosening to fall over the tops of his bare feet. At the hip the material did not meet leaving a sliver of his thighs showing. He wore no shirt instead he had bands of the same black suede at his wrists, biceps and throat. Nye had outlined his eyes in something dark making them look bigger.

Joxer was going to dance with Nye and a few of the others as part of the night's entertainment. He hoped to catch the war god's eye. This was the only thing Joxer did that he felt he was any good at, his only chance to seduce his obsession.


Joxer took his place arms around Nye's waist. He sent a silent prayer to the goddess of fortune and started to move at the first beat of the drum. He rolled and swayed his body to music. Sometimes pulling one of the girls close, moving in sync or twirling them across the floor.

Mostly he danced alone, the center of the action. Grinding his hips, twitching his limbs enticingly, always looking at Ares when he could. Moving fluidly, bewitchingly; feet, hips, and hands keeping rhythm. Joxer danced putting his whole being into it. Heat and passion in every movement. Lust pouring off him, love shining from the depths of his eyes.

The last beat fell with Joxer in front of Ares on his knees, back arched, head almost touching the floor between his feet, arms outstretched. His eyes caught Ares' as he moved to stand up. His hand was grasped and Joxer was jerked forward to sit on Ares' lap. Tugging at his collar Ares pulled Joxer into a heated kiss. He stayed by Ares side the rest of the night. Shooting shy, triumphant smiles at Nye and the others as they started an other dance.

In the wee hours of the morning Ares flashed them to his temple where they spent the day finding out just how delightfully flexible Joxer was.

The End



Ares and Dite sat down in a pair of comfortable chairs with their copies of Gabby's story ready to begin. All was quiet for a few minutes as they read then the snickering started. Followed by exclamations of ‘Honey' and ‘Darling' as they got further in to the story. At one point Dite burst out cackling ‘Take me now!' batting her lashes at a chuckling Ares.

By the end both had dipped into the pot of red ink more that once. Rolling their eyes at some of the things and smirking knowingly at each other over what for the ‘Bard' was a shockingly short attempt.

Setting aside Gabby's they picked up Joxer's scroll. Once again there was silence as they started to read. This time there was no snickering. Occasionally one or the other would shift in their seat. When they had finished neither reached toward the red ink. Ares gestured to the paper before him "Did you know about this Dite? More of your meddling?" His glare was not quite convincing.

"Ar' I wouldn't do that, I had nothing to do with Joxer's feelings. I may have know who he was going to write about. This isn't some spur of the moment thing Bro'. Oh, come on you know you think he‘s hot. He‘d make a good distraction to, you have been working like way too hard. But if you hurt him badly I‘ll make you regret it, yours or not."


:Back: | :Next:

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords