Nom de Plume

4 - Relena?

by Werewindle

 

Xander was preoccupied, all morning his mind just kept wandering from his paper work. After reading the same memo for the fourth time he gave up and headed home, it was raining anyway not like he had crews to deal with today.

Xander got home and sat himself down in front of the computer. He’d gotten into Gundam Wing a last weekend and was greedily reading through a couple of archives. His favorite being Gundam Wing Addiction. Then last night he’d read this story - or tried to read this story. He just couldn’t suspend his disbelief far enough to get into the plot.

It starts out and Heero gets turned into a vampire. Ok - can believe that. But then he wakes up and the first thing he thinks of is not blood but turning Relena so they can be together forever.

Nope sorry back it up. Ok so let’s say for a second that Heero really did want to turn a companion - first thing on his mind. That’s fine, but RELENA? The girl with a PINK limo, who stalks Heero - potentially blowing his cover cause you KNOW Oz would hear about her showing up. The annoying little girl who throws her self at him screaming ’Kill me, Heero.’

Not buying it. Just - ugh. Eternity with the pink menace? - enough to turn a person’s stomach. No if Heero were going to turn a companion it’d be someone more like... Duo. Yeah, Duo. Someone who could take care of himself - who would have similar skills so they could hunt together, someone that would be interesting enough to keep him entertained for centuries.

Not that a newly risen vamp could really turn a person and have them come out as anything close to sane or useful - but then again most people didn’t know that. It’s Fiction after all, accuracy not expected.

Xander pulled up a blank word doc and started typing.



A/N
The archive how ever is real and I loves it. Find it here, if you’re interested - http://www.gwaddiction.com

.:Next:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords

 

Back to: Buffy/Angel Main