Nom de Plume

3 - Research and Revelations

by Werewindle

 

Xander lived on the Hell mouth he was used to having to adapt to new and Wiggins inducing situations. And really this was a little thing compared to one of the quarterly apocalypses. (which reminded him that he needed to sharpen his spare axe, they were due for another one soon.) So he wasn’t going to freak -well anymore- and deal with this logically. With check list and everything.


Purposely read more man on man stuff to see if this was just a fluke.

Ok, minor readjusting. Man that had been wince worthy and he was NEVER going to read anything by that author again. *shudder*

Research Warnings/Tags for fics.

Read more SLASH/ YAOI

Duly fortified with the Twinkies of comfort and the neon green caffeinated goodness of Mt Dew and armed with his shiny new vocabulary Xander set out to test his reaction to the whole Clive/Grayson coatroom thing.


Xander had had a revelation, or he was in the middle of one... the point is Xander had been THINKING. He was a manly sort of man and a relatively realistic one so he could full admit to himself that he had - on occasion - found another man attractive. He may have even had a small crush or two on some of his non-female acquaintances (and Johnny Depp but who didn’t?).

So what if he wasn’t as straight as he had always asserted? Really looking back there has been a few ... instances, that when you apply the research findings to - might very well point to the fact that he could be bi. Look at the whole gay me up thing. Could he have been subconsciously conscious of it?

Ok so revelations aren’t his strong point, but he is sure about a few things. Beyond the fact that there are many, many wonderfully skilled writers out there, more even that write just slash, the more porn-ish scenes made him hot under the collar. Secondly he had an over whelming urge to try his had at writing some fanfiction. NOT slash...yet, he wasn’t quite ready for that. In fact, Xander thought he might need to do some more research...



.:Previous:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords