Knight

2 - Boy Wonder

by Werewindle

 

The Book was amazing. Written in a time before the founders it holds the secrets to spells thought lost to time, rituals to unlock one’s own power or that of another. Even bring forth demons. Not those little imps that wreak havoc for fun but beings of power.

Harry had found the book in the room of requirement. Where he had been staying since that fall out with Ron in first week not to mention all that shit from sixth year. He had been thinking of why the sorting hat had wanted to put him in Slytherin, weather he might have done better there. Ways to get the Slytherins to ally with him against Voldemort.

Then his sitting area had melted into an other room. Gray stone, like in the dungeons, cabinets and a workbench, around a partition a desk and bookshelves. Another partition, screened off a sleeping area, bed, armoire full of clothes, nightstands and the entrance to a bathroom. This was Slytherin’s privet room. Salazar’s own books, notes, research, rune stones, crystals, potions, everything.

The Book had been under a shielding spell. It had taken him two days, bruises from being blasted across the room and scorched robes before he got it open. Oh but it was worth it. In some of Slytherin’s notes he talks about three magical weapons, a sword, a scepter, and a shield. The means to find these items was link to the bearer; a being that boosts the power of a wizard. In the Book there is a spell to call forth one.

He is a demon called the Lightning Bearer. He wears armor and looks mostly human.

Follows a code much like that of medieval knights. He obeys only those who are in dire need of help, seeking assistance for a noble cause. Any who summon him for selfish reasons or material gain forfeit their lives to his sword.

Harry planed to summon him. With the demon he could finally gain the tools to defeat Voldemort. He had three weeks to the quarter moon when he could perform the ritual. Just enough time to prepare.


:Previous: | :Next:

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords