Old Friends



Part 20

Spike’s P.O.V.

~Whatever Beastie we’re after should have bloody well waited till I was done with my evenin’ snack. Sidearm comes to take Kitten out for her afternoon taco, an’ Princess doubles over… shortly thereafter… vision… lovely. Gonna have to get used to this… Least Peaches an’ I were finished with the wake up festivities. Was havin’ me a nice cuppa O-neg… Had it been anyone but Kitten – I’d ’ave finished me supper.~

“Here it is – 23rd and Manchester. Smell anything?”

“Decay.”

“She’s in there.”

“Both of ’em are.”

“Gunn’s hurt.”

“Not dead. Unconscious… listen.”

~Can hear the deep breathin’ sounds o’ the bloke. Can hear Kitten makin’ whimperin’ noises. Gonna eviscerate the chap that did this. Have me a blood bath, I will… Step into the back o’ the stock room… shelves… rows an’ rows o’ shelves.~

“Will…”

“Shh… listen… comin’ from in there.”

~Little room off to the back. Angel an’ I approachin’ slow. Remindin’ me of the hunt. Good ol’ days. Miss ’em.~

“She’s alone.”

“Where’s Sidearm?”

“Yo…”

~Spin around, he’s on the ground by the door. Big gash on his head. Wager that’ll take some stitches.~

“Gunn! Can you move?”

“Not bloody likely… look at him, Angel.”

“I’ll help him to the car. Knock down the door, and get to Fred.”

“Right.”

“Hey… Yo… Watch your back – big orange scaly thing – I dunno where he went. Man, he was one foul mother…”

“Right. Thanks for the heads up.”

~Crash through the door – Kitten in a ball next to a desk… an’ what’s this? Chains around her ankle? Oh – Some – Bugger’s – Gonna – Pay – For – This!~

“I got ya, luv. I’m here… Relax, right? I’m jes’ gonna break these, right?”

“He-he grabbed us. We went to get t-taco’s… he grabbed us, right off the street! H-happened real fast. Conked Gunn… and… and… and he’s behind you!”

~Spin around. You. Die.~

“Vampire.”

“Beastie – you’re on the list of things I hurt.”

“This doesn’t concern you.”

“Oh… but it does. You see – you’ve made the fatal error of attemptin’ to harm what belongs to us. An’ since ya know I’m a Vampire… reckon ya know how possessive we are over our belongin’s.”

~Cor – thing’s disgustin’. All orange… an’ scaly. Look at the size o’ that tail… as tails go, this bloke’s hit the lottery… ~

“She’s being given a high honor. Her brain will be offered to the Great One as a tribute.”

“Her brain’s stayin’ in her pretty little head… Can’t say as much for yours.”

“As you wish, we’ll fight – you’ll die. She’ll remain our offering.”

~Bugger… Don’t even need to turn, can smell Angel comin’. Hopin’ he’s usin’ his bat-senses.~

“I got Gunn in the car…”

“Right, an’ this orange geezer here’s plannin’ on cuttin’ out our little Kitten’s grey matter. Bloody hate orange… have I mentioned that?”

“You might’ve let it slip a time or two.”

“Yeah… So… Let’s make with the ouchies then, shall we?”

“Vampire.”

“Yes… we’ve established that – not the brightest bloke on the block, are ya?”

~Angel chargin’ at him, I got the hurlin’ axe.~

“Angel… incoming!!”

“Got it!”

~He ducks, an’ orange tosser lunges at me. Gonna dance pillock? Yeah? How ya like this? Snap kick, right to the gills… leg sweep – knee pop… throw… this is bloody brilliant!~

“Tail! Will… watch the tail!”

“Oi! Wanker!”

~Knocked over… pop back up… High kick, forward thrust… an’ yer DOWN!~

“Chop off his tail, Peaches!”

“Three blind mice… heh!”

“Enough with the quips… get to slicin’ before the Tangerine Dream gets his second wind!”

~One mighty swing by Angel… an’… One mighty howl by the demon… Score one for the Vampires!~

“Done!”

“Good on ya, love. Now let’s take off his head.”

“Uh… Y’all…I’m starting to believe his brain stem was in his tail… y’all… help… tail’s after me!”

“Oi! Get away from her!”

~Peaches an’ I… swingin’ … choppin’… slicin’… tail floppin’ … flippin’… writhin’… still. Dead.~

“You okay, Fred?”

“I… I think? I don’t know. I can’t feel my ankles.”

“It’s cause they’re bound, pet. I’ll get ’em off ya.”

“Thanks… thank you… I’m sorry I’m so much trouble… He-he just grabbed us. We didn’t know… he was…”

“No worries, love. I got ya.”

~Break the chains, an’ lift her up.~

“Let’s get her to the car.”

“Right.”

“Hehe… you’re strong like Angel.”

~Smile at her as I carry her out. Lay her in the back, an’ climb in next to her. Sidearm sittin’ up front with a rag over his wounded head.~

“Dude had some serious tail hostility. Got me right over the eye before I even saw the thing!”

“You’ll need stitches – hospital or Cordy’s home sew job?”

“Yo… nothin’ against Legs, but did you see the mess she made of my thigh last time?”

“Hospital it is.”

“Second thought – Cordelia won’t ask why I’m covered in orange goop.”

“Hotel, then.”

“Yeah, man… hit it.”

~Look down at Kitten, she’s got her knees pulled up to her chest, rubbin’ on her ankles.~

“Here… let me see.”

“Oh, you’re so sweet. I don’t wanna be any trouble… they’re fine, really. Just a little sore from the chains. And you were so brave already. Rescuing us from the orange monster.”

“Let us have a look, luv.”

~Lets go of her ankle. Bloody hell. Shoulda looked before. All chaffed, some o’ the skin rubbed off in areas. Reckon she was tryin’ to break free for a bit. Poor little thing.~

“Angel… love – ya got another dressin’ up there?”

“Is she bleeding? Fred, you alright back there?”

“Oh… I’m fine… Y’all don’t need to make a fuss over me. Just a scrape or two, that’s all.”

“Girl – you need to tell us if something’s hurt.”

~Sidearm hands me back a rag, wrap it around her ankle, an’ apply some pressure.~

“Really – y’all are makin’ too big a fuss over this. I told you it’s nothing. Y’all are like Momma Hens. Except without the clucking… and there’s no eggs, or feathers… an’ y’all don’t have beaks… an’ I’m being random again, aren’t I. I am.”

~Scrunches up her little face… God… Yer gonna break some lucky bloke one day, Kitten. Jes’ demolish him. ~

“Not to worry, pet. We all have our quirks. No one’s throwin’ stones.”

~Lets out a small giggle. Bugger.~

“So – Cordy got a vision about me and Fred… The Powers could be a little quicker on the draw, you know. Like give her the vision before we leave for El Burrito Jr.”

“Yeah… You two weren’t gone long. Twenty minutes, maybe. Cordy told us about the ‘Yuck Monster’.”

“I’m so sorry, Gunn. You shouldn’t have to babysit me. If it wasn’t for me, you would have been able to…”

“Right. Because why would I wanna take a cute, young woman out for a taco on a beautiful night when I could be out hacking and slaying an ugly, boil-covered demon monster and getting myself killed, anyway.”

~Heh… work it.~

“Oh.”

~Alright – we’re here. Help Kitten outta the car, an’ carry her into the lobby.~

“Oh my Gawd! Are you guys okay? I was so worried they wouldn’t get there in time… Fred? Do you need to go to the hospital?”

“Yo! Man in need of stitches over here!”

“Hey… men folk come after the women folk… got it, Buster?”

“Damn! So it’s like that, huh?”

“Yes – it’s like that. Fred – do you need help?”

“Really, I’m fine. It’s just a little scrape. Nothing major. Gunn’s hurt, though – he could use the help. Y’all are just so sweet to me.”

“Alright… if you’re sure.”

“I’m sure.”

“Okay, next up – multiple lacerations, Gunn…”

“Step on it, Legs… I’m gonna run outta blood here in a minute.”

“Yeah yeah yeah… sheesh… Men are such babies sometimes.”

~Sit down on the settee next to Angel, his arm falls around my shoulder. Sidearm squeakin’ about the pain.~

“We should get some alcohol to put on Fred.”

“Right – point me to the bandages an’ sterilizer.”

“I’ll get them.”

~Moves away, an’ I got Kittens’ legs in me lap.~

“I’m so tired. Getting attacked by a Durslang demon really takes a lot out of a girl. I don’t have any scientific data to back that up, but I think so, anyway.”

~Jes’ smile at her.~

“Voila! That’s French for ‘I think we stopped the bleeding.’”

~Angel’s back with bandages an’ peroxide.~

“Hey… Bleaches… after you do Fred’s ankles, you can touch up those roots.”

“You’re a laugh riot, Princess.”

~Patch up Kitten – Angel’s helpin’ her upstairs… she’ll be fine. I hope. Scared o’ her own shadow… endearin’, it is. Now Princess comin’ over to sit next to me.~

“It’s not so bad… having you around, you know.”

~Leans her head against me shoulder.~

“Oh?”

“Yeah… I thought you were gonna be all … you know… grrr… demony and ghoulie… like you were in High School.”

~Lean back a bit, let her settle in against me.~

“Give you the big scare, did I, love?”

“You have to admit – you were pretty terrifying. We even looked up all this information on you…”

“Did you? And what did you discover, Inspector…”

“Oh, the usual… you know… ruthless killer, didn’t stop until everything in your path was dead… yadda yadda… and the whole thing about snuffing out Slayers being your calling… intimidating? I’m thinking… yeah. Pretty much.”

“Rather I lie to you?”

“No.”

“Right. I did all they said I did… and more.”

“And Angel?”

“Angel… he was… an’ I’m sayin’ was cause he’s housebroken now… same as me. He was the baddest of the bad. Killin’ was an art to him… He was all about ‘finesse’… can remember him tellin’ me ‘A real kill. A good kill. It takes pure artistry.’ …But let a demon cross him… or one of us in danger… an’ ya never saw an animal more ferocious. Frilly cuffs and collars crowd aside… when called upon to protect what was his… Untamed, manic… blood bath.”

“But when he was hunting, it wasn’t a blood bath?”

“Oh no… no… Not Angelus… Angelus was a Master. A seducer. Aristocracy couldn’t resist him…”

~Princess flippin’ over, puttin’ her chin to my chest… Hello cutie.~

“Show me.”

“Wantin’ to see how Angelus hunted, are ya?”

“Yeah…”

“Right… stand up, love.”

~Gets to her feet, an I stand in front of her.~

“Now what.”

“Now we set the stage, Princess. Firstly… you’re a lady of means…. Elegant… Sophisticated… Pampered.”

“I can do that… I’m an actress, you know.”

“Oh… I do…”

~And so maybe that came out a bit sarcastic…~

“Hey… I have feelings, too Buster! I’m an actress… I have all of them!”

“Right you are… My apologies, m’lady. Give me your hand.”

“What are you gonna do with it?”

“Gonna dance with you, love.”

“Okay…”

~Take her in my arms, start a little waltz… long time since I done this… well, not so long. Dru loved to dance… She fancied herself a Prima Ballerina… miss her.~

“Angelus would take a lady… young… always young an’ beautiful… an’ move her along the floor, jes’ like this. His hand in the small of her back, fingertips ghostin’ along her spine… entice her… The girl… lovely, sheltered… in the arms of this man of mystery… a man that could show her things… world class. She would close her eyes, lean her head against his shoulder… think of the many ways she’d pleasured herself… dreaming of such a man… he’d sense her arousal…”

~Her head against me shoulder… she’s feelin’ this… eyes closed… my hand driftin’ slowly up an’ down her back.~

“It’s almost… hypnotic…”

~Lower the voice an octave.~

“Yeah, pet… Jes’ like this… He’d move her towards the door… still dancin’… like we are… Whisper gentle words in her ear… Would show her the world she’d been dreamin’ over… as she was captivatin’ him… an’ Oh… he was enamored with her charms… an’ her innocence… an’ would she like to see the world through his eyes?… Sweep her into the gardens… like this…”

“God… How could she resist?”

~Her breathin’ is shallow an’ heady… can tell she’s sinkin’ into the picture…~

“That’s the beauty in it, m’lady… she couldn’t… she wanted this… needed to give this man anythin’ he’d ask for… Her body alive with sensations she’d only felt in her most secret moments… Everywhere his fingers touched, she came alive… pulses of passion washed through her… an’ it was art, lovely girl… She’d give him… everything… willingly… no matter the cost… And in the gardens… he would pull her tight against him… the hand on her back moved slowly to the base of her neck… like this… an’ he tilted her head to the side… jes’ like this… slowly…lower his lips against the sweet young flesh…”

~Drag my lips softly over her throat… right to the pulse point…~

“Ahh… My God!”

“That’s not how it happened, William…”

~Smile at him… move her between us… press our bodies against her.~

“Show her how, Angel…”

~His hand around her waist, the other sneakin’ up the side of her neck… tiltin’ her head again.~

“I always tilted to the right… Decorum, boy… I wasn’t a savage.”

“Lips here, Angel?”

“Mmm… right here…”

“Ya see… I prefer it right there…”

~Princess is pantin’… heh… Angelus jes’ Vamped… she’s gonna love this part…~

“Angel… Aaaaaaaack!!”

~Ha!! Bloody fun!~

“Vamp back!”

~He about fell out over that… too effin’ brilliant! She’s gigglin’ now, too. Reckon I like it here…~

“Ya like playin’ with the monsters, Princess?”

~She’s got the biggest grin… Lights up her whole face.~

“Okay okay okay… So Angelus… a bit of an ass… preying on a young girls’ weakness that way… Making her think she was gonna get the date of a lifetime, instead she got the kiss of death…”

“Well… he had to eat, didn’t he? Wouldn’t do to have him starve.”

“I guess… So…”

~Well, she’s got this secretive little smile on.~

“Angel… you show me how William the Bloody did it.”

“William the Bloody, hmm… I think I can manage a bit of Will in the day… It went something like this…”




Feedback

On to Part 21

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.