Old Friends



Part 21

Angel’s P.O.V.

~Move Cordy to the settee, brush my knee against hers, my hands trailing up her arms, fingers make their way to her face… watch her lip tremble as I tilt my head and stare into her eyes.~

“William… was cunning… resourceful. Preferred the brawl to the lure. But what delighted him most? The sanctimonious prigs, putting on airs. They held such amusement for him… all of them… mid-thirties. When the blush of youth no longer stained their cheeks, but they held deeper… womanly…”

~Hover my lips over hers… breathe out softly.~

“…charms. Concealed behind a mask of superiority, they felt the nagging draw of fading beauty stalking them… No… not now… they’d be radiant, beautiful and lovely for another decade… or more… if they kept themselves up… But it was there… that distressing voice in the head… ‘Sure, he loves me now… but how long till he takes to the bed of a Chamber-Maid. How long till he’s enchanted by some youthful nymph, ready to throw all caution to the Devil, and whisk him off for a passionate tryst. How long? Just… how… long… do I have.’ And William would see it clear… Approach them, this handsome young cherub… seemingly intoxicated by their grace and style… but the scent was there… hanging like a cloak of desperation around her… The mask of haughtiness and confidence was simply that…a mask. And he could… break that composure… and what would it hurt…”

~Brush my lips softly over her quivering mouth.~

“What would it hurt? Just once… allow the rush of passion and seduction to overwhelm… to titillate… to lead to one night… one good night… abandon everything… for one night.”

~Lay her flat against the settee… Cup my hand behind her head, nudge her knees open with mine… press myself flush to her.~

“Go on…ahh… tell me more.”

“Feel the thrill of youthful recklessness pulsing through her veins… and he would whisper to them… ‘What a beauty you are… To watch loveliness, such as yours, fade… it’s almost sinful… I know what you want… You want to stay here… forever… this way… still young… still perfect… still…’ As his hands roamed her body… feeding her need for comfort… fulfilling what her stuffy husband could not… could never illicit such lustful, wanton pleasure… ‘You’ll stay this way… the way my eyes see you… vibrant… alive… wanting…’ By this time, she’s nearing her climax… and it’s then… when the cheeks stain, and the eyes roll shut… it’s then…”

~Her eyes are closed and she’s breathing heavy against my mouth. Move away, switch places with Will… turn her head to me, as he lies atop her…~

“An’ I’d say… ‘Tell me you want it… tell me you want to stay this way…’ …an’ she would…”

“Open your eyes Cordelia… Look at Will’s… blue… aren’t they?”

“Yeaaah….”

“That’s it, love… Look in my eyes… yeah… Tell me you want it…”

“I want it…”

“An’ that’s when I did it…”

~He sits up and offers her a cheeky grin.~

“Phwoah… Jeeezzz… Gawd…”

“Heh… Like that Cordy?”

“Blaaph… I’m… Whoa… That Dracula crap… they’re not kidding… Damn… I never knew.”

“Drac was a wanker. For real skill, ya gotta do more than offer cheap parlor tricks.”

“And now that I have the female equivalent of an erection, I’m heading home to Phantom Dennis and my loofah… Gawd… how pathetic is my life? Getting all hot and bothered by two dead guys that are gonna go boff each other into next week, while I… still ultra-hot… Queen C… go home to my happy haunt. Ugh…”

“Yanno… you could stay here, Princess… Peaches an’ I could give you a night you’d never forget…”

“Thanks… but I think I’ll stick to the living… No offence… but I’m not seeing a bright future in banging the dead.”

“No problem in it.”

“Okay… so if I can find my feet… I’ll be on my way.”

~She turns and looks back at us…~

“Goodnight, Cordy.”

“Night, Angel… Night, Spike. That was fun…”

“Yeah, it was love… an’ hey… think o’ me tonight, yeah?”

“Better believe it… gawd… and Angel, too… don’t feel left out, Broodboy.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it, Cordy.”

~Close the door behind her… turn to see Will… Fuck… Still perfect.~

“Are you sore, Will?”

“A little. Bugger got me in the shoulder.”

“Come on, we’ll go soak… I’ll rub you down some.”

“Mmm… I like the sound o’ that, love.”

“I’m betting you’ll like the way it feels even more.”

~Climb the stairs, and walk into our room… yeah… ‘our’ room. Not yet… I guess. Maybe I can talk him into leaving some things here… push this along a little faster. Hmm… Step into the bathroom, run the water… nice and hot… he’ll like this… Bath oil… where the hell did I put… oh… there… pour some in… slippery… slippery…William… slippery… Lower myself into the tub. What’s taking him so long? Hey! Who turned out the lights? Ahh… flickering candles… good touch, my boy.~

“Gimme half a mo’, yeah?”

“I’ll be here.”

“Right…”

~More candles… place is gonna catch fire.~

“Mind the flammables, Will.”

“I got it, jes’ enjoy the soak, an’ quit yer bitchin’.”

~Will… stepping into the tub… shoulder is a little bruised… looks like his back has some knots in it… I can work on those in here… part my legs to give him room… he sits between them, head laid back against my chest… cup my hand in the water, and bring it over his hair… wet it down, and run my fingers through it… move to his face… tracing his cheekbones.~

“Sure you have to leave tomorrow?”

“Maybe I put it off another day, yeah?”

“I’d like that.”

“Me too.”

~Lift more water to his hair, rub my fingers through the wet strands… lean my head in… inhale the scent of him… spiced cedar… damp hair slides across my face as his head turns to look up at me.~

“Hey…”

“Hiya.”

~Kiss him softly… sweet lips part under mine… tongue trailing gently against his… pulls back and smiles at me. Settles against me, his fingers making little rings in the water… we watch as the ripples spread across the tub.~

“Your shoulders still hurt?”

“A bit.”

“You want me to work them for you?”

“You mind?”

“Not at all.”

~Move my hands to his shoulders, press my thumbs into the rise of muscle… circles unwinding the tension… Shifts his body to give me more access. Rub in deep, hear him moan quietly.~

“Good?”

“Yeah… Could get used to this, yanno.”

“Massages?”

“All of it. Bein’ pampered, I reckon.”

“Mmm… yeah.”

“Like my shoulders, do ya Ducks?”

“Yes… What brings that up?”

“Dunno… monolith pokin’ me in the back mighta clued me in some.”

“Yeah, well, it’s not your ‘shoulders’ it’s poking, now is it?”

“Ahh… I see yer point.”

~Gaze down his body… see his length bobbing slightly at each rise of the ripples…the tip barely poking out from the water. My cock aches seeing him like this. Relaxed, water beading over his skin… his head against my chest, eyes closed… luxuriating in the sensations… my hands on his shoulders digging deeply into the soreness there… watch the ball in his throat dip as he swallows. The flickering of the candles casts dancing shadows over the curves of muscles under flawless flesh. Tilts his head to the side… allow my fingers to trail over my mark… lightly brush over it, head tilts even further… caress the pad of my forefinger against the tiny ridges… a small whimper… put both hands under his arms, and pull him up higher on me. My lips instinctively fall to the tiny scar… close my eyes and kiss it lightly… reverently. A gasp and shudder from my boy… I continue nuzzling his neck and placing tiny kisses against my place. My tongue sneaks out… drag it along, Will moaning… reach around him, and grip his cock.~

You are the one thing I did right, m’boyo.”

~Whisper against his ear… let the brogue slip a bit… his body trembles in my arms.~

“Angel… Yanno what that does to me.”

“I do.”

“Again…”

“Aye…”

~Pull his foreskin up in a bunch over the tip, and sweep back down as my fangs gently ease their way into the symbol of our bond. Oh… God… Don’t suck… Just feel his throbbing length fill my hand… So erotic, holding him this way, one hand pressing hard and moving up his chest to worry his nipple, the other gripping the prettiest cock I’ve ever seen… I’m so hard against him… and his moaning is stirring this lust in me. He’s breathing, hard raspy breaths…~

“So good to me…”

~Withdraw my fangs and place a worshipful kiss against the quickly closing wound.~

“I love you, William.”

“Angel… I don’t wanna go back… Jes’ wanna be here… Love you.”

~He slumps against me, defeated. Tilt his head to look up at me.~

“Hey…”

“What?”

“None of that… You’re halfway home, alright? We’re almost there.”

“Yeah… but sayin’ goodbye…”

“Hurts like a bitch?”

“Yeah…”

~His voice is tight… strained.~

“We’ve been through worse, and we’ve waited longer before. We’re closer than we’ve ever been.”

“We are.”

~Squeeze my thumb and forefinger together around his length, and draw up. A sharp gasp.~

“Like that?”

“Feels so good when you touch me, love.”

“Feeling’s mutual.”

“I do need you, you know.”

“I know, Will…”

~Move my other hand from his nipple to his sac, press in lightly as I lift them, roll them around, and weave my fingers through the sparse hair. Hook my foot under his calf, and raise my leg, effectively spreading him open for my attention. Move my hand lower, trace the line of his perineum. Shudders into me. He’s small in my arms… his size deceives - the power that lies beneath this flesh… Looking like a mere boy… a boy with dancing blue eyes, and a slight patrician chin. To the casual observer, he’s an innocent… the childlike slope of his brow, framing those flickering gentle eyes… His body begs to be violated… sullied. Continue working his cock, and trace soothing patterns over that perfect pink bud with my other hand… Feel the tightened slit constrict and relax against my finger… his cock throbbing with every stroke.~

“Angel… Oh God… need you.”

~Lift him gently out of the water… Thrust up, for my cock to be greased with the bath oil… pull him to me, allowing him to slide himself down my shaft at his own pace… feel his hand grip my length and place me at his entrance… feel the ridged access part slightly as he lowers himself… slowly working down onto me. Place my hands on each globe, spread him apart so I can get a good view of him opening up for me. The tight aperture grips my foreskin as the ring closes against my rim. Watch as the drops of water fall down from his damp form and pool against the tops of my thighs… and God… Oh sweet heavenly… fuck… channel spasming around my length, and he slides lower… so slow… so damn slow… until he’s resting flush against my pelvis. Sink down into the water again, and pull him back against my chest.~

“Better?”

“Much.”

~Feel the little knob inside him as I barely pump… the water laps at the sides of the tub… Still my hips to stop the splashing… reach for the wash cloth, and wring the wetness down his chest, watching as the water beads off his muscles. Adjust his head so I can see his face, his eyes are closed… those pretty blue eyes hidden beneath heavy lids…~

“Open your eyes, Will.”

~Radiant blue…~

“Love it when yer in me, pet.”

“Need me to move?”

“Not yet… want it to last, yeah?”

“Yeah…”

~Tilt his lips towards mine, lick the water from them.~

“Can’t help myself sometimes.”

“Know the feelin’, love.”

“You were always my obsession… you know that?”

“I do.”

“You don’t seem to mind.”

“Hey… we all have our obsessions, no?”

“I guess so.”

“Besides…you were mine, jes’ as much as I was yours…”

“Was I?”

“Yeah… Still are, I reckon.”

~Watch the steam swirl up over the side of the tub, look to the fogged up mirror and the flickering candles… Nothing can be this perfect… Resisting the urge to thrust into him is wearing on me, though… Tucked deep inside, feeling his little knob pulse and compress my length to his walls… I want to slide against it, guide my tip along its’ edges… feel the dip when I pass over, and feel the bulge as I pull back. Feel his sweet little hole loosen for me, and constrict in rhythmic thumps as I pleasure him from the inside out. Want to feel his sac… heavy and wet in my hand… feel his cock… shuddering and glistening in my fist… Want to hear his voice moaning my name… feel the muscles in his legs tremble as I bring him to the pinnacle and watch as his release comes thundering out of him.~

“Oh Fuck… Will…”

“Lettin’ yer mind wander again, love?”

~Bury my face in his damp hair, and grip the sides of the tub.~

“Ahh… Just trying to hold back… that’s all.”

“Let’s get to the bed, then.”

“I can hold it… I’m alright… just give me a minute.”

“I’m feelin’ ya in me Angel… swellin’ an’ twitchin’…drivin’ me mad with pleasure… like bein’ on the razors’ edge… I can feel ya there… barely held restraint… Know what ya wanna do to me… Makin’ me dizzy with the want…”

“I want you, Will… want to make love to you… let me?”

“Yeah… take me to the bed, love.”

~Lift him from me, my erection slaps against my stomach with a wet splash. I see his back shudder from the loss of contact… slip my finger into his hole as he moves to stand.~

“I’m still here…”

“Know that, pet.”

~Rise up behind him, grab a towel, wipe down the beads of water from his skin. Move him into the bedroom… gently urge him onto the mattress. The soft glow from the candles illuminates the room in flickers. Lie him flat on his back, his legs part instantly… fuck… have to compose myself… I won’t last long seeing him this way… open my eyes again to meet his… press myself against his access, and with no resistance, slide in… Take his face in my hands and gently caress his mouth with mine. Pull back to see his face as the first thrust fills him… his body rocking with the movement… pretty boy… I feel his knees at my sides, hook one over my shoulder… and God he’s tight… Push myself up, watch the long scrapes of my pelvis driving into him.~

“So beautiful, Will… Look.”

~Lift his head, so he can see down the length of our bodies… pull out for him to see the base of my cock… thrust forward so he can watch it disappear inside.~

“It is, Angel… Oh God… so intense, love…”

“Ahh… come on, lover… let’s watch… keep watching.”

~His fingers find mine, instinctively they wind themselves together, our bodies moving rhythmically in and out… and God… it’s so good… concentrate again… it’s so tight inside… tight and cool and unspeakably luscious. I’m taking him so slowly, I feel the skin around my cock motionless as the muscle underneath impales my boy in small thrusts.~

“Pet… pet… Oh God…”

~His body trembles and his head rolls back onto the pillow. Watch the shadows dance along his cheekbones as I continue pumping at a steady cadence… He’s everything to me… Feel this, Will? This is what you do to me… ~

“Tell me you love me…”

“I love you, Angel…”

~Yeah… fill him, seal him shut… The most willing body, yielding to my thrusts, pumping up with his own to open for me… his hand clasps behind his knee, I pull the other knee from my shoulder… push it down to him, automatically his backside rises up, both hands holding his legs open for me. Pull out, all the way… look down on him… Oh Fuck me… God … Look at this… so perfect… my boy – wanton… legs spread wide, hands hooked behind knees and that precious bud of his open in the shape of my cock… he belongs to me… he’s mine… was made for me… molded for me… everything about him entices me… and lust…want…need… echo through my body. Slide back inside… a short, desperate whimper passes through his lips.~

“Say it again, William.”

“Love you… I love you…”

~Oh fuck, I love you, boy… you destroy me…~

“Again…”

“Love you, Angel.”

~Find your spot with my tip, nudge against it, watch your lips quiver, and your eyebrows knit together… mouth opening and closing… drag myself along the edges… slowly let the head prod that swollen nub.~

“Does it feel good for you?”

“Ohh God…God…”

“Say it again, boy… please…”

“Love you…”

“Yeah… again.”

“Love you so bloody much…”

~Quivering… your whole body shaking… Sink into you again… Reach between us and hold your cock out straight… Feel that knot burning… aching for release… grip you, make a sheath for you to penetrate… arc myself up, so your hips follow the thrust into my hand… your cock pulsing… Love you, William… let me love you this way… You’re moaning so loud, the sound sings in my ears… and I push… longer strokes now… pumping into you… feel you surround me… hold me tight… nestled deep in your passage as your body begs me in devastating tremors… begs me to release us from this torturous pleasure… this agony of heat and fire and fuck… I feel you quaking… Can sense the flood of come traveling from your sac to the root of your beautiful thickness… and I’m pushing up… pushing up… deep inside you… pushing up… pushing us over… and over…~

“…come with me… love you…”

~Feel myself jerking wildly into you… that slick passage… pummeling it with my hips and slamming my release deep into your tightened hole… and fuck Will.. fuck Will… fuck Will… Flashes and pulses and bright white light searing through my flesh… everything… alive… and beating… and my head rolling on your shoulder and my cock thumping and twitching inside of you…~

“God, Angel…”

~Panting, and holding you tight… can’t talk, boy… let me breathe you in. Soft kisses on your shoulder and softening in your hole… Find your lips with mine… Search out your hands by instinct… lace our fingers together… kiss you… love you… Sleep coming… love you.~




Feedback

On to Part 22

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.