Old Friends



Part 19

Angel’s P.O.V.

~Cordy insisted on this. I’m here… because… I have no really good reason to be here… except… she’s not only persuasive, she’s quite frightening when she doesn’t get her way… so… Will, Fred, of course Cordy and myself are all making our way into Caritas. I could swear that’s Johnny Cash up on the stage – I always thought he was a demon. Will looks right at home as we take our seats. I wonder how he does that… just walks in, makes himself comfortable, and never gives a second thought. Lorne is making his way over here.~

“Well hello there Big Fella, a few nights no see! This must be the conductor that’s been leading your symphony.”

~Turns his attention to Will. Of course. Who wouldn’t?~

“That I am, mate. We spoke on the phone…”

~Offering his hand… Will… with the smile, and tilt of his head. He’s lethal.~

“I’ll be the first to say, I’d spend some quality time in the sacrificial canyons of Trelinsk for a little genetic copy of you!”

“I’ll work on gettin’ ya a Doppelganger, then.”

~Uh… Remember who you’re here with?~

“Oh sweet cheeks… Christmas wish list… I’ll take one of you, and one of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy over there.”

~Cheeky grin… watch it, boy.~

“The meat in a Vamp-sandwich, eh?”

“A Vamp-wich.”

~Leave it to Cordy. Lorne’s taking a deep breath. Yeah… compose yourself.~

“All this talk about food… My my… who here’s getting a little peckish?”

~Two can play at this game. Pin a steady gaze on Lorne. Answering low, quiet… heh.~

“I am.”

“Well, it’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood… let’s just get you something for that rumbly tummy, shall we?!”

~Trademark smirk. Lorne smiles nervously and shuffles away. Will leans into me, whispering in my ear.~

“S’not nice to tease the animals, Peaches.”

“Hey… what’s good for the goose is uh… good for the other goose?”

~He’s grinning. God, I could just take him right here…~

“Are y’all gonna sing tonight, Angel?”

~Uh.~

“Well… uh… Fred… uh…”

“Yeah… go on, then… Show us yer Pavarotti.”

“Shut up, Will.”

“I think we’re all of the mind that Angel is the worst singer ever. We only make him sing in cases of extreme emergency… and when there’s NO other alternative. I mean… he hasn’t hit a good note since never… Anyway… You’re gonna sing, aren’t you Spike?”

~Yeah… get up there, swing those hips… entertain me, boy.~

“Not till I’m good an’ pissed, I’m not.”

“Why do you need to be angry? I mean, not that I’m prying or anything… cause that would be rude… and…I don’t mean to… I’m … I mean, I just… why… uh… oh.”

“Pissed… Drunk, Kitten. An’ you can ask me anythin’ ya want. Don’t hafta fret over me sensitivities… so jes’ relax, right?”

“I’m sorry. I can be a little whacky… I just didn’t understand what with your fancy speech and all… I mean it’s real pretty to listen to, I just… I’m sorry.”

~He reaches across the table and cups her chin in his hand, fingers tickle the sides of her cheeks.~

You are a treasure.”

~Oh My God… she’s turned scarlet. Hey now… I don’t think I’ve never seen anyone blush that deep.~

“I… excuse me… I need… water… in the restroom… I have to… excuse me.”

~All of us turn to watch her scramble towards the restroom.~

“Yeah… she’s making tremendous strides towards mental health. Not. Angel – you have to talk to her. First you, and now Spike… I get the whole ‘sexy vampire’ thing… but c’mon!! Not making the best crush choices… The only two males she’s shown any interest towards since we’ve been back are two gay dead guys.”

“Oi!”

“Cordelia…”

“What?! I know you’re not gonna tell me you’re not gay again… I mean… HELLO!! Walls… Hyperion… Soundproof? Not so much, turns out.”

“You’re right… I’m not getting into this with you again. I think Fred’s doing just fine. She’s out here, with us… she’s a little shaken with Spike’s attention, but that’s because she’s not comfortable with him yet. Give her some time.”

“Mm-hmm… ‘Handsome man – saved me from the monsters’… she’s still running down that path, pal. It’s not healthy for her to get so attached to the undead.”

“Oh no… wouldn’t want that.”

“Whatever… “

~Here come Fred, and Lorne… Lorne has some drinks, and a plate of… what the hell? Sushi? Ugh… I hope Cordy can keep it down this time… Nineteen dollars wasted at that overpriced trendy ‘you’re nobody if you’re not seen here’ sorry excuse for a restaurant… where they serve you three carrot sticks and a slice of lunch meat, call it French Cuisine and charge you through the nose for the unrivaled pleasure of being served rodent droppings in a rich béarnaise sauce… AND being treated like an insignificant insect by a waiter whose sole purpose in life is pissing me… why is everyone looking at me?~

“What?”

“For those of us playing the home version… I’ll take ‘what is your major malfunction for two hundred, Alex’.”

“Huh?”

“Is that your final answer?”

“Cordy… Is there a reason you’re quoting game shows?”

“Is there a reason you’re getting all fangy over seaweed and raw fish?”

“Uh… I asked you first?”

“Nice try, Buster… Since when does sushi cause you that illusive post perfect happiness moment?”

“Cut the bloke some slack, Princess.”

“Excuse you.”

“Right - lemme know how those handle bars on yer arse work out for ya, Peaches.”

“Are you inferring that I’m riding Angel too much, Bleaches?”

“Don’t get yer knickers in a knot, luv… He’s happy… look at him…”

~Both of them glance over at me~

“Let him be, yeah?”

~Reach over and give his knee a squeeze… Thanks… He smiles again. God… Destroys me with those eyes and that grin.~

“Fine… happy happy. Pass the sushi that doesn’t make Angel a crazed bloodsucking fiend. Fred - want a roll?”

“S-sure… I’ll have a bite. Y’all gonna try it too?”

~Glancing at Will, Lorne and I… Blech… California Rolls.~

“None for me, Sandra Dee… It simply won’t do to give readings with seaweed stuck in the canines, trust me on that one.”

~Host looks over at Will.~

“Tell me Sugar-pie… has that ever been a problem for you?”

“Can’t say as it has. Seaweed’s not a real delicacy among our kind.”

~Gesturing between us.~

“Any thoughts, Angel?”

~I’ve got thoughts, boy… tons of thoughts… Mostly they involve you with a distinct lack of wardrobe.~

“Uh… Thoughts? Not a lot, no. I think Spike summed it up pretty well.”

“That’s because Vamps have NO taste whatsoever… I mean, hello - most of them… no offense Peaches and Bleaches… but have you seen what they wear? It’s so dated! It’s .. it’s carbon dated… It’s like ‘Hi Vamp guy… the eighties called, they want their hairstyle back.’… Seriously… No taste… none at all.”

~That was only mildly offensive… she’s really on good behavior here… Mixed company – not so much an issue with her… It’s almost refreshing… almost… I’m proud of her… What’s he doing? Lifting her hand, placing her index finger against his lips. Oh. Oh… little pink tongue darts out across the finger.~

“Ya had French Toast this mornin’… maple syrup. Cleaned yer hands with that green gel in the washroom. Ya didn’t eat lunch… Don’t suppose that’s a surprise. Ya had an aspirin not too long ago. An’ yer shocked at how much yer enjoyin’ my tongue on yer finger.”

“Omigawd… You’re like a Vamp-Psychic now? Quite an impressive résumé you’ve got there. Ever thought of taking it on the road? You could make some serious bank… Wait… we could totally use you at work! You could give out finger readings when we’re low on cases… And I’ve got the perfect marketing strategy…”

“Luv… Princess… Shh… Don’t fancy lickin’ fingers for a livin’. That alright?”

“But you can totally tell things with your tongue… It’s like a gift or something! Come on, you Cockney! This is America… Capitalism… Like the palm readers at Venice Beach!”

“Right… conspicuous consumption aside… I reckon’ I’ll do quite well jes’ assistin’ in the muscle capacity.”

“Fine, you help. I nosh. When are you singing?”

“I’ll take it that’s my cue for getting Crumb-cake another Whiskey.”

~Will is grinning after him.~

“He’s taken a shine to you, my boy.”

“What can I say? I’m a bloody Adonis.”

“You’re expecting an argument from me?”

“Well, ya got a preoccupation with me arse… I’m thinkin’ yer a tad on the biased side, pet.”

“Uhm, ew much? Trying to eat here… thanks.”

“Oh don’t be that way, Princess. Yanno ya wanna watch yer Black Knight get buggered by the best in the biz.”

“Hmm.”

~She’s chewing and looking up thoughtfully… Uh… Cordy? I don’t think…~

“Knew it.”

“Will… “

“No… No… I mean – you’re the Champion. The Great Hero. I have to wonder what it would be like to see you…”

“Cordy!!”

“Heh… let her go, Ducks.”

“Will!!”

“I… f-for one… well, I think… It’s just. Y’all are real sweet together.”

“I’m sure it’s real ‘sweet’ between them. I’m picturing Angel… bent over a chair… Bleaches behind him… You guys use belts? Chains? Manacles? I know Angel has a pair in his room… I always suspected those were for more than business…”

“Cordelia Chase!”

“What?!”

“Excuse me if I’m a bit uncomfortable with my co-workers discussing – in GRAPHIC detail – my sex life.”

“Up until now, you didn’t even have a sex life, Angel… You should be stoked you have one at all… I mean, you were a eunuch for how long?”

“Haven’t we discussed the ‘eunuch’ issue?”

“It’s just a figure of speech.”

“Find a better one.”

“Whiskeys for the lovebirds.”

“Cheers, pet.”

~We down our drinks… a little too fast, I know this… because Cordy and Fred are gaping at us… Hey… we’re permitted.~

“Keep ’em comin’ Paolo. These Vamps are thirsty. Nobody wants that…”

~Slight Hispanic lad is bringing us a bottle, and two tumblers. He must be new. What happened to Reynaldo?~

“Thanks… So Lorne… where’s Reynaldo?”

“Oh… that lowlife? He stole my laptop, three Armani suits and my big screen TV. Got rid of him… post haste. Replaced him with the lovely little Cuban Cigar… Gotta love those imports… ahh… the Buena Vista Social Club… be still my beating heart… What? Don’t look at me like that… I have a heart… granted – it’s in my left butt cheek, but I still have one.”

“Uh… yeah… so Reynaldo stole all of that from here, and nobody noticed?”

“No Peanut, he stole it from my apartment in back.”

“What was he doing in your… Oh. Oh.”

“Sore subject. Let’s focus on the blonde bombshell, shall we? You up for a reading yet, Pumpkin?”

~Will throws back his fourth Whiskey…~

“Aye. What ya want me to do?”

“Let’s pick out a song, something that suits you… I’m thinking Sinatra.”

“Heh… yer thinkin’ wrong, luv. Let’s see what ya got.”

~Lorne pulls out a list of songs in a menu. Hey… he’s really fixing this place up. It’s almost upscale – like the Sky Bar… if the Sky Bar had Nahdrah demons singing ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’.~

“INXS? Wonderful! I’ll have Paolo cue it up. Go take the stage, honey – I’ll be up to introduce you in two shakes of a lambs tail.”

“Right, then… Gonna give me a good ‘watchin’ Angel?”

“Hmm… give you a good something else…”

“I’m game… what ya got in mind?”

“Would you two shut up already… Geesh! Spike – go sing. Angel, keep Mr. Winky in the pants, okay?”

~I sigh… watch Will take the stage. Lorne grabs the microphone… always the showman.~

“And now for a SPECIAL treat! We get to see this blue eyed wonder WOW the crowd with a little rendition of ‘Need You Tonight’ by INXS. But we all know we’d rather see him give us a little strip tease… Size may not matter to you, but fasten your seatbelts when this boy drops his fangs. How about a show of hands for that? Hands… Claws… Tentacles… I said TENTACLES. You know who you are… you in the back…I suggest you put that away unless you want his Beefcake boyfriend over there to rip it off for you…then there’d be no little rug-blethnor’s in your future! So here’s to the tastiest piece of Vampire as-uhh… Let’s hear it for the Naughtiest Nosferatu this side of the Pacific… Take it away Stud Muffin!”

~The lights go dim, music starts and Oh. My. Fuck. He’s so… hot. So gorgeous. So… Holy Mother of… blue eyes piercing through the cloud of smoke… swaying his hips and that voice…~

“All you got is this moment
The twenty-first century’s yesterday
You can care all you want
Everybody does yeah that’s okay”

~Strong hands running down his sides… looking at me… all eyes on him. On my boy. Now his eyes on the girls… The escalating scent of arousal in here is dizzying. The entire room’s electrified… and he’s… God… I’m so hard… all eyes on him… yeah. Everyone… even the girls… enthralled… captivated. Every movement is obscene… and he’s fully clothed… and he’s only gently swaying those wicked hips. The simplest gestures he’s making seem lewd and decadent. Or maybe… just perceived that way. What else can you think of looking at him? A face like an untouched cherub… and a body built… No… specifically designed for corrupting… violating… Want him…~

“So slide over here
And give me a moment
Your moves are so raw
I’ve got to let you know
I’ve got to let you know
You’re one of my kind”

~Rapt attention from both girls… if those two were any other women in the world… we’d have some fun…well… maybe not any other women. Not Buffy and Willow… because that would be bad. Although… Vamp Willow? Damn… Hot… leather… corset… assets… yeah… Ungh… Wait… That’s wrong. Sweet Willow. Pink fluffy sweaters… baseball… Alright. Calm down. Can’t think straight with those full lips mouthing around that syrupy voice… and it’s really a testament to my restraint that I’m still sitting here. Sitting still. Because nobody wants to see the spectacle I’d make of myself if I moved even an inch right now.~

“I need you tonight
’Cause I’m not sleeping
There’s something about you, girl
That makes me sweat”

~And he’s looking straight at Fred… and the girl is on fire. Will… She’ll pass out if you keep this up, boy. I’ll pass out if you keep this up. I’m up… yep… Up. And Cordy? Oh Shit… I think we need a bib for her. Her mouth is hanging open. That’s my boy! Work it, lover. Love this… everyone… watching him. Yeah… song’s ending. Shouldn’t end… seems almost tragic that it’s over. Is it hot in here? ~

“Oh my sizzlin’ loins!! Hot-o-Rama!! And alright! That was Spike, everyone… let’s have a round of applause. That performance was breathtaking! But sadly, our pretty Vampire needs to leave the stage, because I don’t think my insurance policy covers spontaneous pregnancies… Now if you’ll excuse us… I’d like to take the blondie-boy for a private reading… if you get my drift… And Whoa there Nellie, it was just a little joke. Paolo, key the lights, and prep the next song, please. Once again, give it up for Spike!!”

~The crowd is going crazy with applause, and Lorne is ushering Will off the stage… that’s right everyone… that’s my boy!~

“Can I just say Oh My God… Spike’s like an eyegasm!”

“Uh… Cordy…”

“Seriously Angel! How come I never noticed how sexy he is? I mean I noticed… he’s hot… but like … wow! Like… Oh my God wow! Like I’ve never… Gawd!”

“Perhaps it was because he spent a great deal of time trying to kill you?”

“Yeah… but what a way to go, you know? Damn, Angel. What’s he like in bed?”

~Fred’s making a coughing sound, look over at her… her eyes are shining…~

“Oh he is, Angel. You’re so lucky, I mean… He’s so handsome, not that you’re not handsome, because you are… very handsome and strong… and Cordelia’s right, and not that I was looking… but I mean… he’s… I wasn’t looking. I was just watching the show, you know… and he was up there, and dancing and then… Oh dear lord, please make me stop talking.”

~And she didn’t stutter once… damn.~

“It’s okay Fred. I understand… he has that effect on people… on everyone, apparently.”

~Mmm. Wanna fuck him. Where’d he go? Here he comes.~

“Enjoy the show, pets?”

“Gawd Spike… you were incredible! I can’t believe I never noticed…”

“Cordy, Fred… will you excuse us for a moment…”

~Grab his arm, and start pushing him towards the bathroom. Can’t wait. Have to have him. Have to. Must have him. People and demons offering compliments on the way… drag him along, don’t stop to talk… talk later. Have you NOW.~

“Oi! Angel!”

~Swing the door open, pull him inside, push him against the wall… on my knees… free that luscious cock of his… wrap my lips around it… yeah… so good, grip it hard at the base, yank the foreskin down. Hard tugs, tongue along the length, lips around the tip again, and he’s groaning… Yeah lover… Let me hear it.~

“Ya liked that, Angel… liked the way they watched me… know ya did, love. Yeah… that’s it… suck me down, love… take me deep inside… yeah…”

~God… I could just suck him till he explodes in my mouth… but that’s not what I want… It is what I want… I have no idea what I want. I want him. I have an idea. One idea… as my mouth slides over that throbbing flesh between my lips, as my tongue laps little trails along its length, as I groan against the skin and feel the muscle flex and pulse underneath and the hips shift forward… and I want this… Want him… forever.~

“Angel… fuck yeah, love… do it like that… oh God…”

~The scent of him intoxicates me… my nose buried in the coarse curls at the base of his cock, his entire shaft deep in my mouth… his hands in my hair, pulling me forward… and fuck… he’s moaning… love that… love that… hear it… God Will…~

“Let me fuck you, pet… let me feel you, love…”

~Wrench myself away from his cock, stand up and stare in his eyes – pull him close to me, and crush my lips against his, feel his tongue stabbing at mine… Ahh… Will… yeah… give you anything.~

“This what you want, William?”

~Undo my pants, drop them down my hips, feel his hands grab at me, pulling my erection against his… fuck… join my hand with his, stroke us together… God… kiss him…fierce… mouths crashing together, tongues probing and piercing, pull my mouth away, throw my head back and moan.~

“Wanna fuck you so much, Angel… Be inside you…”

~Jump up on the counter top, kick the pants free of my legs… so quick… he’s between my thighs, hands on my backside, pulling me forward in position… hands moving behind me… teetering on the edge, wrapping my legs about his to keep steady… He’s pulling his hand back… liquid soap? Oh… fuck it… just use it… inside me. Now!~

“Trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Let me lift ya, yeah? Put yer hands on the counter, keep yerself steady, yeah?”

“Alright.”

~Feel him lifting my backside up, feel the fleshy bulb of his cock… slick. His hand reaching between us now, fingers parting me, holding himself in place as he thrusts forward… and fuck! Fuck! Yes! Sliding inside… so deep. Hard… Looking in my eyes… so blue… your eyes are so blue, Will… lock my legs around your hips, and you’re pushing in… pushing… pushing… so hard…~

“Love you, Angel… let me look at you… yeah… So tight inside, love… tight for me, yeah… come on, my love… open up… let me in…”

“God, Will…”

~Hips pressing forward… deeper… almost in… all the way. Fingers slipping under my shirt, up to my nipples, tugging, and pulling at them. One hand behind me, holding me secure… the small of my back… the fingers splay, and curl inside… and fuck… you’re in… you’re in, Will… Body stills… you’re in.~

“Angel… ahh God… love you.”

“Love you so much… please…

“What is it, pet? Talk to me. Tell me what you need.”

“Move for me…”

“Fast or slow, love?”

“Fast… hard.”

“God… yeah, pet… take you that way…”

~Like a ring of fire burning inside me… your cock fueling it… increasing it. Swelling between my thighs, throbbing… the rolling cadence of your hips… both hands behind me now… pulling me into the thrusts… my weight on my hands… my body resting on yours… pulling back and pushing forward… and my cock drooling… red… pulsing… beating… yours…thrusting… thudding… pumping… God… too much. So hot. So much. Falling into rhythm…Yes! Faster… and faster… and I need to see your eyes… God… look at them… radiant blue… glittering gold flashing… mouthing ‘love you’ silently… you’re slamming against me… body slick with sweat… slapping sounds echo in the tiled room… and I need you, Will… like this… need you. All of you… feel you tensing up… the hairs on your stomach prickling my sac, yours swinging wildly against my backside with each pump of your hips… and I need you Will… I need you… I need you…~

“Yer so gorgeous like this, love… so bloody hot, yanno… look at you… God… gotta touch yer cock, love… gonna take ya with me…”

“Yeah… touch me… let me fuck your hand…”

~Fingers moving from my back to my stiffness… slippery… it’s me… my wetness soaking my skin… your hand… yeah… gripping me… stroking me… too much, Will… It’s too much… flashes and pulses of lights flicker as I shut my eyes… pummeling into me… slapping against me… echo in the room… hard thrusts… nimble fingers… work me… take me… take me with you… Now… now… Will… now.~

“God, Love… feel you tensin’ up… it’s okay, pet… let it go… let it out… I’m with you… I got you… “

“Now… Will… Need you…”

“Angel… aaah God…”

~Twisting… and moaning… and everything blazing inside me… cool succulence flooding my insides… easing the burn… easing the smoldering heat… and I’m lost… I’m lost… I’m lost in you… jetting out over your fist and streaming my fluids over my chest and dropping on my hip and you… and you… collapsing on me, pushing my backside against the counter again… pulling my arms around you, pulling me close… soft lips against my neck… whispering… love… you love me… I hear you…just you…~

“Don’t let this end.”

“Never.”




Feedback

On to Part 20

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.