Old Friends



Part 18

Spike’s P.O.V.

~So here we are… Angel’s place. The ride over was interestin’… to say the least. Only had to pull over twice to relieve some… tension. Was so bloody great tonight… lookin’ up to see him standin’ there. We’d been on the phone back an’ forth for six nights straight. An’ there he was… jes’ standin’ there… like a bloody Greek God in me crypt… Took some time to get reacquainted with his mouth… an’ his chest… an’ his cock before we jumped in the car… an’ then took some more time on the road… which was fun ’til Peaches tried to turn a mini-van into his new front bumper.~

“We’re here…”

“So we are. Shall we?”

“Follow me.”

~Walk in… Well looky here… Aren’t we livin’ grand these days.~

“Nice.”

“The room’s upstairs.”

“Lead the way.”

~What the hell is that? Pokin’ its little head out from behind the pillar…~

“Angel… ya got a pixie hidin’ behind there.”

“Oh… it’s Fred…”

~Walkin’ toward the pillar.~

“Fred? Come on out… It’s okay… small steps… remember?”

“What is it?”

~Whisper to him.~

“She… not it…”

~Little wisp of a thing skitters out… looks like she’s about to make a break for it. Angel’s reachin’ for her hand, an’ bringin’ her towards me.~

“Fred… this is Spike. Spike, Fred.”

“Hi… oh, hello… I just wanted to see what you looked like… I didn’t know y’all were gonna see me. I’m sorry. I wasn’t spying. I’m just fine… doin’ real good…I should go now.”

~Oh… kill me now… she’s precious. Southern drawl. Fidgety little thing. Could eat her up… literally.~

“A pleasure, Kitten.”

“Oh, yeah… hi!”

~Gives me a little wave an’ pulls an embarrassed face.~

“S’alright, luv. I’d be curious, too.”

~Oh my my… an’ here comes Princess… she’s grown… nicely.~

“Hey, Fred… see you met Spike… he’s not scaring you, is he?”

“No… no… he-he’s real nice.”

“Princess, you look smashing. Love the hair. You lose weight?”

“Hi suck up, I mean – Spike. Can I get you something to drink?”

~Give her a lecherous grin. ~

“Heh.”

Besides me. Geez.”

“Wouldn’t say no to a brandy.”

“Do we have that, Angel?”

“Yeah… I’ll get it. Will… make yourself comfortable. Girls – be gentle.”

~Leaves me standin’ next to the birds… comfortable… yeah… that’ll happen.~

“So, you’re Fred, eh?”

“Yeah… Nutty-ol’-goonie-bird-up-in-her-room, Fred. That’s me… you have the prettiest eyes… Oh!”

“Relax, pet. I’m not gonna bite.”

“He can’t bite.”

“Oi! To coin a popular Sunnydale phrase ‘rude, much’?”

“Get over it, Bleachboy… She’s nervous enough already, without the threat of Slayer-Slayer making her a liquid lunch.”

“Right… So – how’s the actin’ gig workin’ out for ya, then?”

“Oh, my glamorous life in LA. I get to make coffee, have mind-splitting visions – Thank you, Doyle… fight demons, chain the boss to the bed…”

“Chainin’ up Angel, eh? Good on him!”

“Not like that, you doof.”

“So yer not actin’, then?”

“Not so much, turns out. Anyway – Oh yeah… I got to be a real Princess in Pylea.”

“Outstandin’… That where they brought ya back from, Kitten?”

~Turn to the little pixie, an’ she’s got the strangest look on her face.~

“Yeah… she was there one day, an’ she was a Princess. And of course, look at her, she’s so sophisticated and elegant, who wouldn’t make her a Princess? I was there for five years…”

~Her tone softens a bit.~

“They didn’t do that for me. But I learned how to make bark enchiladas… and that was good.”

~That nervous giggle o’ hers is drivin’ me mad. Reminds me a bit o’ Dru. Jes’ the ramblins… Not the words.~

“And how’d that work out for ya?”

“Oh… they needed some work…heh… I like the tacos here in LA better.”

~Angel walkin’ back in, carryin’ the brandy.~

“Here Will… Girls, if you don’t mind… I’ll take Spike upstairs now… help him settle in.”

“You mean get groiny with him, Angel. We’re all adults here… And you have to do the face before you can go.”

~She’s grinnin’… I shoot Angel a look.~

“The what?”

“She wants to see me Vamp out.”

“You’ve got to be jokin’.”

“No… she’s serious…”

“Right, then… Go on… let’s see.”

~He vamps… Princess is flashin’ the high wattage grin. Kitten is gigglin’ a bit. This is unreal…~

“Now you…”

“Pardon?”

“Make the face, Spike… it’s tradition, you have to… and you know what they say… when in Rome.”

“This isn’t Rome.”

“Whatever, don’t be a buzz-kill. Just do it! We wanna see… C’mon… pleeeeeease?”

“And whose tradition is this?”

~Angel looks at me… yellow eyes… heh… I can’t believe this.~

“It’s Cordy’s… she like’s it… Just do it, so we can get upstairs… they won’t let us leave until you do.”

“When in Rome…”

~Vamp out… both girls gigglin’ an’ whisperin’… ~

“Wow… yours is different than Angel’s… millimeters, maybe… but there are subtle variants, not that I’m calculating, but… can I touch it? Oh!”

~I can hear Angel laughin’ behind me… I take Kitten’s hand an’ put it on me face… she’s starin’ up at me in wonder… This is so bloody odd.~

“Ya like it?”

“It looks scratchy, but it’s not… Y’all are like wild animals… Primal, and beautiful.”

“OH! OH! I get to touch, too!”

~Princess puttin’ her hand to my face.~

“Growl or something… Go GRRR!”

“Grr.”

“NO! Like a roar thing… I’ve heard it before… do it! Pleeeeeaaaase!”

“Cordy… leave him alone, please…”

~Angel’s back in human face.~

“Not until he roars or growls… or whatever it is you guys do.”

~Her hand on me cheek, I give her a good purr, she smiles and drops her hand.~

“Can Will and I go now?”

“Yes… have fun… get groiny… make the beast with two backs… or fronts… whatever.”

~Turn to follow Angel up the stairs, and spin around an’ give the girls a loud growl.~

“Eek!”

~Little Pixie’s so bloody adorable… she’s jumped behind Princess, an’ she pokin’ her head around her. Princess jes’ standin’ there an’ grinnin’. Smile at ’em, an’ turn back to Angel.~

“Circus freaks exit stage left, eh?”

“You’ll get used to it. They mean well.”

“It was entertainin’, if nothin’ else.”

~Round the corner, an’ there’s a long hall of doors. Angel opens one.~

“In here.”

~Step into the room, look around…~

“Nice digs, Peaches. Where d’ya want me stuff?”

“Anywhere… we’ll put it away later. For now…”

~His arm around me side, an’ he’s pushin’ me to the bed.~

“Impatient bugger.”

“Just want to hold you… that’s all… let’s lie down.”

~Eyebrow lift…~

“That’s all, eh?”

~Smiles at me.~

“For now.”

“Right…”

~Crawl onto the bed, he lies down next to me, wraps his arms around me. We’re layin’ on our sides, jes’ regardin’ each other. His fingers softly runnin’ over me, up to my face… jes’ touchin’ me cheeks, me chin… his thumb brushin’ softly against me lips.~

“You like it here?”

“So far…”

“Do you need anything?”

“Jes’ you.”

~Leans in to kiss me. Missed this mouth. Savorin’ the taste o’ him. Tongue rollin’ over mine, an’ across me lips… Fingers sneakin’ down to undo the top button on me trousers… then pullin’ my cock free. Gently strokin’.~

“Remember when I first made you… how you needed this to sleep.”

~Have to chuckle a bit… I was like a scared little puppy… followed him around everywhere. When he didn’t sleep in my bed – when he’d be in with Darla… I couldn’t drift off. Jes’ wanted him near. So many nights, I’d knock on their door, an’ they’d laugh, an’ call me in… lie down between them… Angelus whisperin’ against me ear, as his hand pumped me… Darla strokin’ my face an’ tellin’ me how perfect I was… an’ how I was the youngest… an’ how that gave me special ‘privileges’. She loved to watch him do that… I still don’t know if it was more about him or me… but it doesn’t really matter now. Reckon it was her special kink… watchin’ the boys play. Sometimes he’d stroke me till I came, an’ send me off to bed with Penn or Dru… an’ sometimes he’d take me, give her a little show, he would. God… she got off on that. Sit me on his lap, facin’ her… bugger… He’d talk to her as he was fuckin’ me… tellin’ her how tight it was in me hole, have me spread my legs wide so I could show her… so she could see… she loved that… Get her a good view, she would. He’d pump me cock out straight in his fist, an’ have her come an’ inspect it… was so bloody erotic, those nights. ‘Sweet boy… show me what it can do…’ she’d whisper… an’ that was the end o’ me… blow me nut right then an’ there. Those were the nights I slept with them. Both o’ them surroundin’ me. Her soft kisses on me forehead, an’ his on me neck. Never felt so safe as then.~

“’Course I remember.”

“I loved showing you off.”

“Bloody exhibitionist, you were.”

“How could I resist?”

“As I recall… there wasn’t much resistance on yer part.”

“Nor yours…”

“Ya got me there…”

~His hand keeps movin’ up an’ down me length, lazy, distracted strokes…~

“I’m so glad you’re here, Will.”

~He’s whisperin’… eyes nearly shut.~

“Let me do somethin’ for ya, Angel.”

“Be my guest.”

~Rise up, stand beside the bed. His eyes… trained on me. Slowly lift me shirt off, an’ slip me jeans down. He’s smilin’ now. ~

“Get up.”

~He stands, can see the bulge in his trousers tryin’ to break free.~

“I’m up.”

“Take yer kit off.”

~Gives me a smirk, an’ undresses. Now he’s standin’ there, facin’ me. Walk past him to the window, open the curtains.~

“Will?”

~Look out on the street below. Cars passin’ by, liquor store sign all lit up… ’cept for the ‘U’. Keeps flickerin’.~

“Ya want everyone to see me, yeah?”

“No one can see you up here.”

~Turn to him.~

“Jes’ for tonight they can… right?”

~He gets it.~

“So everyone’s watching.”

“Yeah… whatcha wanna show ’em?”

“You.”

“Reckon you should get started… before the crowd loses interest, eh?”

~Face the window again, feel him movin’ through the room towards me. Arms wrap around my waist, hands flat against my stomach, lips against my shoulder.~

“Put your hands on the window.”

~Touchin’ the glass now, tilt my head to the side, feel his tongue slide up to my ear. Hands movin’ over my body, finger tips lightly caressin’ my sides, over my hips, his chest pressed against my back. Feel his body slidin’ down, his tongue draggin’ all the way down my spine, moves his hands to my cheeks, parts them… bloody hell… no hesitation, jes’ starts lickin’ an’ probin’ at me hole… arch back against him some… God he’s good at this… put my forehead to the glass, an’ that sweet fuckin’ tongue o’ his keeps torturin’ me with long drags an’ swirls.~

“Feels good… so good, Angel…”

~Oh God… his tongue drivin’ deep inside, an’ I’m moanin’… an’ it’s ragged an’ hoarse. Feel his hands, grippin’ me open, slidin’ in an’ out with his tongue, an’ pullin’ out altogether to softly run his lips over me, an’ then the sharp thrust of his tongue again… an’ fuck! My body convulsin’ with little spasms… the way he works me… Feel his knee nudgin’ my leg aside… What? Ya want me to move? Ya fuckin’ brain dead, mate? Moves one o’ his hands from my arse to push my legs apart more… Ohhh… cuppin’ my sac with one hand, the other reachin’ around to pull on me cock… Ya better stop, Angel… gonna get me nut here… gotta stop… his hand… oh God… rollin’ an’ kneadin’ at me balls… that tongue… Stop, Angel… gotta stop.~

“Angel… Angel… not gonna last… stop.”

~Feel him movin’ away from me now. Gettin’ the oil, I reckon…Still standin’ here, I am… got me hands on the glass, an’ me legs spread wide, me forehead leaned against the window. ~

“They should see this, you know. It’s a beautiful sight, Will.”

“Fuck me, Angel…”

~Yeah, I’m beggin’ him… I don’t care who hears that pleadin’ in me voice.~

“You’re ready for that?”

“Yeah…”

“No prep?”

“No… gotta feel you, love… can’t leave me like this.”

~Feel his fist surroundin’ his slippery cock, he wastes no time pressin’ against me hole. The fingers lightly tappin’ at the entrance, makin’ way for the tip… an’ fuck yes… so thick… that’s it love… fill me this way… all the way… an’ bloody hell! He’s liftin’ me up off my feet! Oh God… bringin’ me down… holdin’ onto the window to keep steady, an’ he’s raisin’ me up an’ pullin’ me down… jes’ slidin’ me over his cock… fuck… God… So good… so good… so thick… so deep… an’ up… fuck, don’t drop me… hold on… yeah… again… up… ahh god… sounds like I’m cryin’… don’t care… love this… so good… deeper… oh God… up again… more… look down, an’ me cock’s droolin’… strands of wetness leakin’ off me in little streams…~

“Does it feel good in there?”

“God… Angel…”

“Can you touch yourself, Will?”

“I’ll fall…”

“I won’t let you fall. I’ve got you. Lean back, then grab yourself for me. Hold it out straight.”

~Put my weight back against him, his arm wrapped around me, an’ move my hand around my cock… God… He’s pumpin’ me again… an’ I’m gettin’ flashes of white behind my eyes… an’ I’m gonna blow… God, Angel… don’t let go… don’t stop… gonna come…~

“Not yet… don’t come… they’re still watching…”

~Bite my lip, an’ moan out. Grip the base, whole body shakes in suspense.~

“That’s my boy… the whole world can see you, Will… see your body opening up for me, taking me in… they see it.”

“Seein’ me…”

~Feel the thud o’ him as he hits against me spot… God… yer killin’ me Angel… so hot, love… so good.~

“Keeping it out straight for them… so they can see that pretty cock, Will?”

“Yeahhh…”

“You’re flawless, my boy… ahh… sweet perfection… yeah… it’s why I picked you… did you know that?”

“Angel…”

“All eyes on you, my love… come on… show them what you can do.”

~Grippin’ my cock so tight, an’ moanin’ out… fuck… so much… moves me back to my feet, an’ I’m bendin’ forward… god… open for him… spread wide… one hand on the window frame, an’ one hand pullin’ my cock out straight like he likes.~

“I need it, Angel…”

“Ahhh… I’m gonna take you, Will… Show them how a perfect boy should be fucked.”

~Both hands on my hips, an’ he’s stabbin’ into me, muscles inside singin’ in delicious pleasure an’ pain. It’s unreal… the intensity of it… I can’t think on anythin’ but this God behind me… this instrument o’ agony an’ bliss… reamin’ me… corin’ me… an’ I’m groanin’ behind clenched teeth… rockin’ back to meet his thrusts… slide me’self on that greased rod an’ fuck… it’s good… oh fuck… pinchin’, pullin’ an’ squeezin’ at me cock… an’ God Angel… God… Angel… so right, love…~

“You’re there, Will… I’m with you… come on… let’s go together… let them see.”

“Angel… I’m comin’… so hard…”

~Feel my insides constrict around him, an’ he’s gruntin’ an’ releasin’ in time with me… emptyin’ in me… So good… oh… so … so… fuck…an’ I see bursts of light now…an’ it feels so fuckin’ good…What’s he sayin’? Can’t hear him. Everythin’ fadin’ in an’ out… reality crumblin’… so good…~

“…Will…love you…”

~Pantin’ an’ grippin’ at the window… Cor… amazin’, that was. Liftin’ me off his cock now… pullin’ me onto the bed… shattered…~

“Love you, too Angel.”

~Smilin’ at me, pulls my head to his chest, an’ covers us.~

“Sleep well, William.”




Feedback

On to Part 19

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.