Old Friends



Part 17

Angel’s P.O.V.

~I couldn’t get home fast enough. Now I’m here. My bed. It looks strangely empty. The first night we’ve been apart in days. It was only days… Seems like we paved miles over those days. I had the dream in this room… in this bed. It was terrifying. It’s what brought us together. Something so simple. Broke down a century of disconnection. Shattered everything. I can still smell him on my clothes. Take them off and lay them on the bed, crawl under the covers… reach for the phone… dial.~

“So yer home.”

“Knew it was me, hmm?”

“An’ who else would it be?”

“You tell me.”

“No one, love. Jes’ you.”

“Are you in bed?”

“Yeah… you?”

“Just now.”

“What ya wearin?”

“Nothing.”

~A quiet moan… almost sounds like a breath. Close my eyes, try to picture him. In his bed… no… in my bed.~

“Are you on your back?”

“Yeah… you?”

“Yeah…”

“Ya wanna do this?”

“Yes.”

“Close yer eyes.”

“Already am.”

“What ya seein’?”

“You… your body… your smile.”

“An’ what am I doin’? Why am I smilin’?”

“You’re on your back, looking into my eyes, smiling because… I’m spreading you apart… entering you… your body is rocking with my thrusts…”

“Yeah… s’a good visual.”

“Your hands under my shoulders, gripping my sides… mouth… slightly parted… head starts to press back into the pillow…fuck…”

“Touchin’ yerself, love?”

“Yeah…”

“Same here. Tell me more.”

“Kiss you… keep kissing you… every part of us… connected. Pushing you open… lift your legs over my shoulders, your hands around my neck, pull me closer… need me. Need me to make it deep… Pump you… long hard strokes… feel your sac against my stomach… reach for your cock… God… Will…”

“Yeah, love… yeah… more…”

“Turn to the side, and onto my back, pull you on top of me… Oh God… Watch you… Blue eyes… so blue… biting your bottom lip… my hands on your thighs… watch you rock yourself on my cock… watch you stroke yourself… that sweet thick delicious cock of yours… see it throbbing and red, the tip greased with your wetness… your hand keeps moving…”

“Angel… yeah, love… like that… on top… Want you so bloody much… want you… fuck… wish you were touching me…”

“I am, Will… moan for me…”

~Stroking my cock hard, hand gripped tightly and arcing up towards my stomach, sweep the tip with my finger… and listen… hear him moan… ~

“Fuck me, Angel… Fuck me…”

“Tell me how you want it…”

“Bent over… all fours… ahh make it hard for me.”

“You want it fast?”

“Yeah… use me to get off, right?”

“Turn over, Will. Get on your knees for me.”

“Ahh… done.”

“Bend you over, slam into you… fuck that sweet little hole… our sacs swinging together with each thrust… hear the thud of my hips slapping against your perfect ass… Taking you… my hand in your hair, gripping and steadying myself so I can hammer into you again and again… can you feel me, Will? Feel me fucking you hard?”

“Yeah… God…”

“Reach back, feel it for me…”

~Strangled moan.~

“Angel… ahh… God… want you… inside.”

“I’m there, Will… I’m in there.”

“Need you… so much…”

“I’m there… feel me.”

“Touch me…”

“Will… touching you everywhere… let me hear you come.”

“God… Angel… Now.”

“Coming, Will… I’m coming for you… Will…”

~My eyes are still closed. I can hear him groaning quietly on the other end. Slow my hand to a lazy stroke, feel my spent wetness on my stomach. Wish he was here… Wish I was there.~

“Still with me, luv?”

~Sounds so breathy… miss him.~

“Always.”

“Gonna be hard… this… sleepin’ without you.”

“I wish I was there.”

“I wish you were, too.”

“Friday?”

“Comin’ for a visit?”

“Yeah… you have room for me?”

“Make room… but…”

“But what?”

“What about if you pick me up… take me back with you for a few days.”

“I’d love to…”

“Right… better do it that way… Never know who’s gonna pop in on us around here.”

“I see. So, how did everything go tonight?”

“Hmm… talked with Rupert and Xander… Wager Rupert’s gonna stay, after all.”

“Did he tell you that?”

“No… but I put up a pretty convincin’ argument.”

“And Xander?”

“He won’t tell. Now it’s a matter of callin’ in a few favors… get Slayer some backup, somethin’ big an’ slimy, I’m thinkin’… an’ then…’the talk’…”

“Do you want me to talk to her?”

“I dunno… what d’you think?”

“I think… She’ll be hurt, regardless of which one of us tells her.”

“I know.”

“Look, I don’t know much about what’s been going on there. I get the gossip reports from Cordy… but that’s about it. From what I gather, you and she have developed some sort of… closeness. And I’m glad you can be there for her. But I’m not really armed with enough information… so I’ll leave it up to you… I’ll do it, if you want. It’s your call.”

“We kissed.”

“I figured as much… anything more?”

“No.”

“So what do we do?”

“I dunno, Angel.”

“Maybe we should sleep on it. Take it as it comes.”

“Right… so how about you? From the sound o’ things at the pub, your troop’s alright with this.”

“Well, Cordy and Lorne, so far. There’s still Fred, Gunn and Wes. Fred won’t be a problem, she’s a sweet girl… you’ll like her… she’ll be here on Friday when we get back… Gunn… another story, but I don’t anticipate there being any real problems with him… since he’s always seen me as a demon, anyway… I think the only one I’ll run into issues with is Wes. Ex-Watcher.”

“Yeah… that’ll be a bit tricky. We could always have Rupert ring him…”

“You really found your place there… and I’m just yanking you out.”

“Nah… s’not like that.”

“Isn’t it?”

“Not really. Got me group of chums, an’ that’s fine. Everyone has their own gig goin’, though.”

“Still… you’ll be starting over here.”

“Bloody well right… an’ I’ll expect compassion, an’ lots o’ great shaggin’… got it?”

“I think I can manage that.”

~Love hearing him laugh.~

“Be a nice change o’ pace…”

“It’ll be more than nice, Will.”

“What’ll it be, then?”

“Us. Together. That’s more than nice.”

“S’perfect.”

“Agreed.”

“I don’t wanna hang up.”

“Neither do I.”

“Tired?”

“Exhausted.”

“Can’t wait to see you.”

“I’m always with you, Will… remember that.”

“I do.”

“So how close are we to doing this?”

“Anyday.”




Feedback

On to Part 18

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.