Old Friends



Part 8

Spike’s P.O.V.

~What’s that sound? Like a buzzer. Or a cat? Why won’t it stop? An alarm? Fuck… wake up… get up… don’t wanna… Jes’ sleep more. Shit. It’s a phone. Wake up… c’mon.~

“Angel… let go… let me up. Phone.”

~Pullin’ me back down onto him, eyes still closed. Fuck, he’s gorgeous.~

“Come on, Angel… up… help me find the phone.”

“Let it ring, Will… It’s too early.”

“Wake up… or let me go…”

“Let it go to the answering machine.”

“Reckon they’ve gone to voicemail a few times by now, it jes’ keeps ringin’, pet. Now help me find it.”

~Opens his eyes. Mornin’ Sunshine. Lookin’ well shagged today.~

“I’m otherwise occupied.”

“Could be Vision Girl. Or… could be one o’ mine.”

~Shakes his head. Blinks a few times, an’ lets go o’ my hips.~

“Where is it?”

“Dunno… sounds like it’s comin’ from the jackets.”

~Grab our jackets, pull ’em onto the bed… all this leather… all black… bloody phone ringin’… It’s too early for this shit. Where are the pockets at? Is this one mine or his? Bugger! Oh… he’s got it.~

“Hello…” ~pausing~ “Buffy?”

~Lovely.~

“Spike?… No…you got me instead… No problem.”

~She’s phonin’ him, lookin’ for me? Gives me a shrug and a look of ‘What the hell am I supposed to do’. Hmm.~

“No… I mean… is everything alright?”

~Somethin’ wrong?! Bloody Hell! Tell me!~

“Alright… no problem. Goodbye, Buffy.”

~Looks over at me. Kinda quiet. Reach over, an’ put me hand on his shoulder.~

“Everythin’ okay, then?”

“Yeah… she’s uh… looking for you… I think this is yours.”

~Hands me back the cellphone.~

“Right…”

~It’s ringin’ again. I look at it, now look up at Angel. He nods for me to answer. Bugger!~

“Hello.”

“Hi… Spike?”

“Yeah, pet… it’s me.”

“Oh… okay. I… uh… I accidentally dialed the wrong number before… and I got…”

“Everythin’ alright, luv?”

“Yeah… uhm… where did you put Willow’s Flornsk crystal?”

~Makin’ an excuse to ring me? Red woulda phoned if it was so important… come on, Slayer… what’s the matter?~

“Oh… I… hmm… it’s in the basket by the front door, where it always is.”

“Oh… Okay… Thanks.”

~Come on, Girl. Can’t help ya if ya don’t tell me what it is.~

“Not a problem, pet.”

“Okay… and… uhm… so are you having fun?”

“Yeah, luv… I’m havin’ fun.”

“So… when are you coming back?”

~There it is. That’s what she wanted.~

“Reckon I’ll be drivin’ back tomorrow night.”

“Okay… so…uh…well, have fun, then.”

“I will… you too, pet… right?”

“Yeah…” ~lets out a small laugh~ “I’ll see you soon,…”

“Yeah luv… you’ll see me soon.”

~That’s all she wanted to hear. Know it’s not what Angel wanted to hear, though. Regardin’ him… perched on the edge of the bed… starin’ down at his feet. Reckon now’s not the best time to tell ’im I snogged his soulmate. Jes’ one kiss. Not like we’re an item. We were jes’ lonely… and glum… an’ we understood each other… an’… well, I was the nearest dead man walkin’ about. If we’re gonna be honest on it, may as well put that out there, too. Crawled outta the grave, the both o’ us… It’s no wonder she clung to me. Only thing solid in her world. Only thing that didn’t change. Not kiddin’ me’self, though… All I am’s convenient. But that’s alright… know she’s vulnerable. Reckon that’s why I stopped when I did… I coulda shagged her… Didn’t want her that way. Not like she was… Still sad and withdrawn. Not tryin’ to fix her, though. Dunno how. Jes’ gonna be there - whenever she needs help. Dunno why. Jes’ know I am… An’ then there’s Angel… and whatever this is. Scoot up behind ’im. Wrap my arms around his waist, put my chin on his shoulder… Jes’ hold him some.~

“Stop brooding.”

~S’cuse me?~

You’re telling Me to stop broodin’?”

“Yeah… I am.”

~Of all the nerve… This bloody poof’s got brass knackers on ’im!!~

“You’re one to talk.”

~Not the most biting comeback, I’ll admit… but I wasn’t expectin’ that… so… So I’m off me game some… so what?! Oh bugger off.~

“Look… I know we both have… complications… outside of this room… But… how do I say this?… Let’s be selfish with this. This time’s for us, right now… We’ll deal with the aftermath later.”

“You never stop surprisin’ me, Ducks.”

“Life would be boring otherwise.”

~Vintage smirk… Like that, I do.~

“So… what’s on the agenda, then?”

“You know they’ll stake us if we don’t bring them back presents. At least, Cordy will.”

~Angelus an’ William the Bloody bringin’ souvenirs from their holiday shag-fest to their pet mortals. The Angel of Death an’ the Slayer of Slayers… Really have to laugh at the irony in it all. Couple o’ sad ol’ tarts, we are.~

“Yeah… reckon the toddlers’ll be in a right snit if I don’t pick ’em up some little trinkets.”

~What ya laughin’ at?~

“Sometimes… I can’t believe this is ‘us’.”

~Yeah… it’s a sad state of affairs when two notorious vampires from the most prestigious bloodline are poncin’ about shoppin’ for some bloody children, in hopes they won’t throw themselves into a tizzy.~

“Don’t I know it, mate. The Master would be so proud.”

~Can feel him laughin’ an’ leanin’ back against me. This is… nice. Don’t really wanna leave here. Don’t fancy startin’ over in LA, though. Didn’t agree with me last time I did it. Of course… last time Sire here was in chains, with pokers stickin’ outta his sides.~

“The Master… hah! You killed the Anointed One… That was classic, boy.”

~Listen to him… crowin’ like back in the day.~

“Annoyin’ little bugger, wasn’t he.”

“I guess so. I did laugh about that… privately.”

“Yeah, well… he had it comin’.”

~Good to know there’s still a little demon in there, even if it is all cocked up with soul.~

“So let’s go. We’ll buy the gifts, have a few drinks, come back here, and…”

~Strokin’ that monolith ya keep tucked between yer legs… am I distractin’ you, Angel?~

“Come back here an’ what, pet? Yanno… yer trailin’ off… Old age getting’ to ya?”

~Oh…yeah… groanin’ some… like that, I do.~

“You know if we start this… we’re not ahhh… yeah… we’re not… fuck… we’re never going to make it… yeah… out.”

~He’s right… but his cock is bobbin’ in my hand… an’ I’m lovin’ this.~

“Well then, we best be off.”

~Release his shaft… seems a damned shame to let that go to waste. What’s this? Grabbin’ my hand, an’ puttin’ it back on. Like the way I’m strokin’ you, Angel?~

“Yeah… we should go.”

~Breathy. Nice. Keep rubbin’ my palm up an’ down, grip it tight, curl up towards the top.~

“Reckon we should.”

~Sweet groan, there. I don’t see us leavin’ anytime soon.~

“Will… the faster we… oh God… finish… yesss… just like that… fuck, you’ve got the best hands…”

~Rememberin’ that surround-sound fuck I gave ya last night, Peaches?~

“That didn’t make any sense, love.”

~Yeah, you are… pumpin’ yer hips slowly up into my fist.~

“Hard… to… think.”

~Bloody well right, you’re hard. Know what I’m doin’.~

“Whatcha thinkin’ about, Angel?”

“Ahhh…”

“Yeah… that’s a good answer. Well thought out.”

~Gonna get his nut in a minute here, not gonna last long under these fingers.~

“Will…”

“Yeah, pet. I’m right here.”

“Feels good.”

“I know, love.”

“Talk to me.”

~Head thrown back against my shoulder. Lookin’ down his body, prettiest cock I’ve ever seen… slidin’ up an’ down me palm… fingers sweepin’ the moisture off the tip, wrap around, an’ back down. Whatcha want me to tell you, Angel? Want me to tell you about last night? How bloody brilliant it was?~

“You were beneath me, Angel. My cock slidin’ in an’ outta that perfect untouched hole o’ yers. You were mine. Every tremble, every shake, every thrust… was mine. Had to pause a tic… had to hold back. You didn’t want that. Jes’ looked in my eyes… an’ started glidin’ yer hole over me shaft. Wanted to feel me, didn’t ya. Wanted to feel me soak yer insides. Feel what yer body was doin’ to mine. Ya wanted to feel that, didn’t ya?”

“Fuck… fuck… Will… gonna come…”

“That’s right, pet. Come for me. Remember what it was… and let it go.”

“Will… Fuck… God… Will…”

“Oh yeah, pet. Show me… let it go… give it to me.”

“AhhohhGodddd…Willlll… God! So good.”

“Right there… come on… give it to me…”

“Ahhh… take it…”

~Stroke you faster now… watch those thick strands shoot from the tip o’ yer throbbin’ flesh… keep strokin’ as you moan mindlessly against me… as your body shakes… fuck yeah… this is… Life.~

“Ya liked that, eh love?”

“Fuck, Will…”

“Right… fuck Will.”

~Give you a smirk… feel your lips press against mine. Soft. Sweet. Bugger. Too bloody hot in here.~

“So… what should we do about your ‘problem’?”

~Oh… bugger… lookin’ at me with that grin… those colossal paws o’ his slidin’ up me arms… turnin’ around… regardin’ me… waitin’…~

“Your hands. Want your hands, love.”

“You like my hands?”

“Oh God, yeah…”

~Looks at his hands… What the fuck are you waitin’ for? Time’s a tickin’, Batman.~

“Why?”

~What?~

“Whatcha mean ‘why’?”

“Why do you like my hands?”

~Why the fuck are you talkin’? Stop arse fartin’ about… get to work… got problems here… namely my cock that’s threatenin’ to poke a hole through my stomach.~

“Because, Angel… fuck… because, okay? Because they’re big… an’ yeah… do that… grab me… because… yeah… they’re big… yeah… big.”

“Not so easy to talk when you’re getting your brains stroked out of your cock, eh boy?”

“Yeah… easy… big… big hands.”

“I have other things that are big, you know.”

~Look down at his Johnny… FUCK! Hard already??!! Yeah… this is good.~

“Want… ahh… yeah… that.”

“How do you want it, boy?”

“God…”

“Angel… Angel’s the name.”

“Yeah.”

“Say it.”

“Angel.”

“Mean it.”

“Fuck…aahhhAngel.”

“Yeah… that’s it boy… still can’t talk? Want me to talk for you?”

“Yeah…”

~Did I jes’ breathe? His hand wrapped around me cock… his knees on either side o’ my body… that sweet fuckin’ shaft o’ his bobbin’ with each movement of his fist. Bloody hell.~

“You want it on your knees, boy? Like in the old days?”

“Yeah…fuck…”

“Want me in there…”

~Bugger! Slipped a finger inside o’ me…~

“AhhGod…”

“Turn over.”




Feedback

On to Part 9

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.