Old Friends



Part 9

Angel’s P.O.V.

~On his knees, kneeling before me. Damn. Perfect ass. Strong back. Legs parted. Heavy sac swaying slightly with each movement of his hips. Beautiful boy.~

“Beautiful ass you have there, William. Anyone ever tell you that?”

“Yeah… you, poofter.”

~Oh? I think he’ll like this…~

“Are you speaking, boy? I don’t recall instructing you to speak.”

~Hand goes to his cock… I knew he’d love it.~

“You like that, Will?”

“Yeah…”

~Mmm… I can’t get enough of that breathy ‘yeah’…~

“You want me that way?”

~Run my hand down his back, softly caress the nape of his neck.~

“Yes.”

“Alright, sweet boy… we’ll do it the old way.”

~Where’s the oil? There… Pour some in my fist, slick myself down, push against his backside, press forward, just the tip. Watch his shoulder move with each stroke of his cock… Oh God… How many times have I seen this, and it never loses its’ effect on me.~

“What do you want me to do, Will?”

“Fuck me.”

“That’s all?”

“Ahh… Angel… deeper… please.”

~Move… just a bit. Place my hands on his backside, part him more, just the tip in. Sweet tightness. Pretty boy.~

“Is that enough for you, William?”

“No… God, no. More.”

“How much this time?”

“All… the way.”

“I think you only need a little.”

“Fuck… no… I need more.”

~Press in further, small thrust, slip my still slick fingers around his entrance. Massage his hole around my thickness. Listen to him moan. Must be working his cock fast, his shoulder shifts back and forth in rapid little movements.~

“That much?”

“Angel…”

“Yes.”

“Please.”

“How much do you need it?”

“So much.”

“Is this what you think about… when you’re home… when you’re alone…”

“Yes.”

~Ahh… gentle confession. It’s okay, boy… I do the same thing.~

“In your bed… you wrap your hand around it…”

“Yes…”

“You get in this position?”

“God… yeah…”

“On your knees?”

“Yesss.”

“That beautiful ass of yours in the air… waiting… wanting… needing… aching to be filled.”

“Angel…”

“Is that what you do, boy?”

“Yes.”

“Ahh… God. You stroke your cock, and think of the way I opened you.”

~Fuck… this is hot. Deep useless breath… Give him what he wants. Give him anything he wants. I can just see him, on all fours, alone in his room… oh that sweet ass… inviting… I couldn’t have held back if I found him that way. No way, could I have held back.~

“Yeah… Angel… that’s what I do.”

~God, boy… you’re killing me.~

“You imagine that, pump your fist around your shaft and imagine me thrusting into you.”

“Yes…yes…”

“Do you rock back on your knees, boy? So I can feel it, too… feel how much you want this cock inside you…”

“Yeahhh… I do… I do…”

“When you close your eyes… you can almost hear me slapping against you… the sound of flesh hitting together… the sound of my moans calling out your name, can’t you, William?”

“Angel… fuck me, please… please.”

“Ohhh God, Will… You want this?”

~Slam inside… back arching towards me… grip your hips… piston mine against you… watch your body shudder with each thud against your spot… see the wave of flesh move every time my body hammers into yours… feel you… fuck Will… feel you… All that time… all that time you wanted… ached for this… If I’d have found you this way… this is what I’d do… Yes… you’re tight… fuck that perfect hole of yours… feel you beg… feel you moan… feel you move… feel your body roll back to meet my thrusts… Oh God Will… God… Yes, feels so good inside of you… so God damned tight… I’m fucking you so hard, boy… it feels so good… grab your shoulders… pull your body flush against mine… fucking you so hard, Will… sharp, angry jabs into that incredible tightness…love your body… join my hand with yours around your cock… so hard, Will… So hard.~

“Love you Will… Love you so fucking much… God… love you.”

“Angel… yeah… hard… like this… love you… harder… fuck me harder.”

“Yeah, boy… Fuck you harder… you like this?”

“God yeah… so good… love this… love you.”

“Can’t get enough, Will… so good… so tight.”

“Yeah… love… good … fuck…”

“Tell me you’re gonna come, boy… wanna see… “

“Ahh… gonna come Angel… come for you… come…”

“Love you, Will… come for me.”

“Watch me…”

“Ohh… God… coming in you… see you… fuck… watch you come… fill you… “

“Aaaahngel…”

~Falling forward… collapse on top of you. Oh my God. That was so good… Oh my God… Every time it’s better and better. Slide down beside you… love you. Just lie beside you… perfect smile…~

“Let Angelus out to play a bit, eh?”

“You didn’t seem to mind.”

“Mind? Why the hell would I mind? I was lovin’ it. Nice to be a demon every now an’ again, innit?”

“Nice to have someone around who understands that.”

~It really is.~

“I do, ya know.”

“I know you do.”

~And I do.~

“Reckon we’re a lot alike now… Two creatures - can’t be what they are…Various reasons, of course.”

~Suppose so.~

“By choice or by situation… doesn’t change what we are.”

“That why yer not shaggin’ Slayer’s brains out about now?”

~ I need him to understand this.~

“She deserves more than I could ever offer her. But you’re really asking if I still love her… The answer is yes. I always will. The same as you’ll always love Dru. Doesn’t mean that feeling ever dies… it just is… I guess I reconciled… with the Tibetan Monks…”

~I have to laugh… Strange time for Cordy to pop into my head.~

“Tibetan Monks?”

“Never mind… long story… I’ll tell you over drinks.

“So this… with us.”

~He’s gesturing between us… because he can’t find the words to describe this… the question is… can I?~

“I don’t want you with me out of convenience, Will… Buffy’s not the only one I’ve ever loved… she’s not the only one I’ve ever pined over being separated from… separated… for reasons beyond our control…”

“Darla?”

~He knows… but still looks a bit hesitant~

“Comparing yourself to Darla?”

~That should fix it.~

“Dru told me she made her again. Told me about LA, the lawyers… all of it.”

“Listen to me, Will… Darla chose me… I chose you. Clear yet?”

“Crystal.”

“I just… I don’t want all of this resurfacing… destroying everything… after it should be dead and buried“

~He seems content with that.~

“You miss her?”

“Yes… I won’t lie… I miss her, miss Dru, miss Penn… But you?… Fuck… I don’t even have the words.”

“You don’t need ’em. I already know.”

~Run my finger over his cheek.~

“When did you become so perceptive?”

~Can you smell the retort coming? I can.~

“Always been… you’ve always been too self-absorbed to notice.”

~Gives me a cheeky grin.~

“I noticed.”

“I know.”

~He does…~

“You do, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“This will happen, won’t it? We’ll be together, I mean…”

“Yes.”

“How close are we?”

“Any day.”




Feedback

On to Part 10

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.