Old Friends



Part 7

Angel’s P.O.V.

~Once you told me about the electricity and the white noise, and I didn’t understand. I didn’t know. I know now. I feel you, sealing me shut, completing me. I see them now, Will. I see the little bolts of lightning electrifying the room. I see you above me, your eyes stormy and chrome-blue, filled with ache and want. Is this what you see? Is this what you meant? There’s a riot of pleasure threading through me, and we’re not moving. Your form is still above mine. But I feel it, Will… I feel it, I see it, I smell it. This is surreal, this feeling of your body inside of mine. Nothing real can feel this good. Nothing at all. You can’t move, you can’t speak… Neither can I, but you’re right, the world can end, and I don’t care… just stay this way… with me.~

~I’m shaking. I can’t stop shaking. One thought… Just one thought – I’m not thinking. I don’t want to think right now. I don’t want to break my head open and let all of this anger, frustration and defeat soak me again. It’s because of you. It’s you that takes me here, this place I can hide, and feel pleasure, desire, want, affection, contentment. It’s you, Will.~

“Angel… I’m inside you.”

~Sounds like you’re crying… your voice is tight and choked, almost reverent.~

“Deeper than you know, Will…”

~Looking up at you, I see your eyes shift – it’s hard to distinguish… looks something like changing from awe to realization.~

“Gonna move, alright?”

“No.”

“Am I hurting you?”

“No.”

~You shut your eyes, and your expression reflects exactly what you’re feeling at my words. Overwhelmed. No other word fits. Overwhelmed knowing you’re giving me this. This place. The place you promised me. You know, don’t you. You’ve been here before, beneath me… and I took you here… to this place.~

“Gotta move, pet. Gotta show you more.”

“More…”

~I don’t know if that’s a question, or a request… but you’re grabbing another pillow, and gently lifting my head, placing it behind me. What are you trying to say?~

“Look down.”

~I look down, I see your body, ripples of muscles flexing involuntarily, I see my cock throbbing red and pointing at me with a glistening tip, I can nearly make out your hip bones pressed against the backs of my thighs, now I can see more of them… because you’re very slowly… Oh God… don’t pull out, please… please… don’t leave me this way… don’t do this… please Will, I’ll do anything… please don’t leave me like this… Oh God… moving back in… yes… thank you… thank you… thank you… and ohhh no… out again… Oh this is what you wanted me to see… Oh God… I see you. Your thickness, your coarse curls framing the base of your cock… disappearing again… inside of me… and oh God… Oh God… I’m not ready for this… This much stimulation… It’s devastating… so slow… you’re taking me so slow… slowly unwinding my head… slowly breaking me… and out… oh that beautiful thickness… and in… and my head is filling with white noise, just like you said… and this is all I am… this is who I am… I’m you… in me… I can’t think of anything… all I can do is watch… watch as you pull your hips slowly back… watch as they arch and push forward and… you… sinking into me… don’t go… God don’t ever go… don’t ever stop…~

“Angel… it’s too much.”

~Too much… too much is not enough… Oh… you’re about to come, aren’t you? Oh God… what’s that feel like? Don’t stop Will… don’t stop… please let me feel that… You’re rigid above me, unmoving… and I haven’t moved… my hands are still on your shoulders… fingers digging in… Am I hurting you? Look up at your face, you’re biting your lip… you don’t look like you’re hurting… You look like you’ve never felt so much pleasure… Oh God, I love your face like this… What would it look like if I moved? If I put my weight on my feet and my shoulders, and moved my hips up to take you in, and down to pull you out… and kept moving… just like this… Oh God… Your eyes fall on me… astonished… I’m not stopping, Will. I won’t stop… I want you to fill me the way I fill you… I need that wetness spilling into me… splashing against my walls… I won’t stop, Will…~

“You want that, Angel? Ya wanna feel my come?”

“Please… Oh God… Please… Need it… please.”

“Want me to soak you in it… so your insides stay bathed in me… so they ache for me?”

“Ohh God, Will… Fuck… Please…”

“Yeah pet… I’ll give it to you… Jes’ hold on to me.”

~Feel your body press flush against mine… feel your power as your muscles strain into me… feel your sex pulsing against my walls… feel you pump deeper… and deeper… Oh God help me… this is so good… so much… so good… feel you thudding your shaft against that spot… feel my body trembling… feel my hips rolling up to meet your pumps… feel you thrusting… powerful… hard… sweating… pushing me open… feel the friction of your stomach against my cock… feel the knot in mine burning… burning so much… I feel alive, Will… I feel alive… feel you arching against my opening… feel you trembling now… feel your body tense… feel my sac drawing up… feel the knot unwinding… feel you flooding me… pouring into me… Oh God… Oh God… I feel this… I feel me pulsing… pulsing like a heartbeat… I feel alive, Will… pulsing splashing against my stomach, the movement of yours smearing the wetness between us… your release… soaking me… drenching me… Oh God… Oh God…~

~Both of us panting, taking in big gulps of needless air. Holding each other, strong arms gripping me, mine wrapped around you… Not letting go. Not ever letting go.~

“You alright, love?”

“I don’t know…”

~Looking down on me, eyes filled with concern.~

“Did I hurt you?”

~I have to laugh… fuck no, boy – you didn’t hurt me… you just blew my mind… that’s all.~

“I’m fine, Will… just trying to catch my breath.”

“News flash, Peaches. Ya don’t have breath.”

“Which is what’s making it so difficult.”

~Softly laughing… his head on my shoulder, his body resting on mine… his fingers lazily toying with my nipples, his cock slowly softening… neither of us willing to surrender the contact, he just stays inside.~

“That… was… “

“Incredible.”

~We’re lying here, caressing each other, gentle kisses, soft purrs of satisfaction… His body starting to shake in silent laughter.~

“What’s so funny, boy?”

“I jes’ popped yer cherry.”

“You really enjoyed saying that, didn’t you?”

“Not as much as I enjoyed doin’ it, pet.”

~I just smile at him… his smug little face. Perfect, as always.~

“You’re a nut.”

“Seems only fittin’ tho’, doesn’t it? I mean… You popped mine… I popped yours… Tit for tat… One hand washes the other, an’ Bob’s yer uncle.”

“I take it back… you’re psychotic.”

“Yeah, well… ya got an’ evil Vampire in your bed… Watcha want?”

“Ohh… I forgot… the Big Bad. Soulless demon, big… powerful… scary Vampire… ravaging frail little me…”

“Yeah… frail little you sure likes my cock up ’is arse.”

~Punctuating your sentence with a thrust… nice touch boy.~

“You caught me… I am the ‘poofter’ after all, am I not?”

~Sliding underneath you, clenching inside, feeling you swell again.~

My bloody poofter, ta very much.”

~Reach between us, collect my spent wetness on my fingers, move my hand to your backside, feel your legs part a bit, smear myself around that perfect pink bud of yours, press in two digits… feel your back arch, and your cock push deeper into me.~

“Call me a poofter now, boy.”

“Poofter.”

“Somehow I knew you would.”

~I grin at him, he just smiles, and begins gently rocking his hips against my fingers, and forward into my hole.~

“Fuck, Angel… you feel so good.”

“Keep doing this… till we sleep.”

“Yeah, love… can’t stop…”

~We’ll sleep soon. Doubt we’ll get off before then… but who knows?~




Feedback

On to Part 8

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.