Introduction



Title: Old Friends

Author: Mouse

Fandom: BTVS/AtS

Pairings: Angel/Spike

Rating: NC-17

Category: Fun Slash

Spoilers: Random spoilers: through season 3 of Angel and through season 6 of Buffy.

Status: Complete

Series: No

E-Mail:
mouseoftherisingsun@yahoo.com (Mouse)

Feedback: Yes, please. It’s the only pay fanfic writers get.

Author’s Website: Bound By Blood:
http://www.bound-by-blood.com/

Archive: Bound By Blood:
http://www.bound-by-blood.com/; WWOMB: https://www.squidge.org/~peja/; Vig’s Vale; Others, please ask first.

Valdron’s Handy Dandy Disclaimer:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of UPN, Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon. Angel, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of Warner Bros., Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.

Notes: This takes place after Fred is rescued from Pylea and after Willow resurrects Buffy. Buffy and Spike are not sleeping together, but she wishes they were. They did kiss once, though.

Warnings: Explicit m/m sex and some angst. (We are talking about Angel, after all!)

Summary: Angel has a nightmare. About Spike.




Feedback

On to Part 1

Back to “Old Friends” Page

Back to Mouse’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home



For the line graphics on this page, go to:

This link is no longer valid.
If you know the correct link, please send it to me.