Fanfic Made Me Gay
Jameschick

Parts 11 - 15



Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15 Bottom



Part 11

Spike’s POV

The kid is going to get us caught. There he is, still standing by the stairs looking around almost frantically. He finally sees me, I smile at him. Gotta reassure him that I’m not fucking with his head. Don’t need a ticked off witch or a brassed off slayer after me.

He smiles back at me. Lights up his whole face, it does. He’s got a nice smile, pretty mouth. Always thought so. His lips are soft, like silk. I always figured he would be a good kisser, I never figured I’d get to find out first hand. Wonder how those lips would feel wrapped around my dick?

I throw myself down on the sofa and pick up a book. I’m not reading it so much as hiding behind it. The witches are too bloody observant. I know that Red is getting suspicious. Glinda seems to have figured it out. There’s something about that one… She has wisdom in her eyes, like an ancient soul. I like her, she won’t say nothing to no one about this.

Xander comes over and sits next to me. Not too close, but close enough. I inhale and grin. I can smell myself on him, I like that. Of course it makes me bloody hard again, though. Wish I could take him home and shag him silly. Can’t though, damned sire is coming. Big nasty demon to kill.

The witches are leaving the room. Red looks a bit uncomfortable but she follows her girlfriend into the kitchen and closes the door. Tara sticks her head out and winks at me. Cheeky little mare. I gotta remember to do something nice for that one, maybe give her one of Dru’s spell books.

I look over at my pet. His eyes are almost black with lust, he smells damn good too. Want to bend him over the sofa back and bury myself in him. Not here, not now. No reason I can’t snog him a bit, though. Remind him that he’s mine.




Part 12

Xander’s POV

Lips! Lips of Spike! On mine, mmmmmm. Gods, can he ever kiss! Never want to stop kissing him. Oh, right. Oxygen. Need that. Pull away, big breath, dive back in. Kissing again, his hands in my hair, pulling me closer, devouring me with his lips and tongue. I’ve never been kissed like this before. Spike’s kisses are like a branding iron, marking me as his. He’s owning me, possessing me. I like it.

He’s pushing me backwards so I’m laying on my back. He’s on top of me now; we’re still kissing and I hope that it never ends. His hands are everywhere, touching me, making me feel things I never felt before. I dig my fingers into his back to keep from screaming. He thrusts against me and I pull him closer.

“Ssssppppiiikkkkeee,” I moan his name and he growls into my mouth. His hand reaches between us and I feel him pulling my zipper down. I untuck his t-shirt and run my hands up and down his back. Gods, his skin is so soft!

Suddenly, it dawns on me where we are and what we’re doing. “Stop.” I have to stop this before it gets completely out of hand. “Spike, we have to stop.” I don’t really want to but I’m not ready for the others to find out about us, if there actually is an ‘us’ to find out about. And not like this anyway.

Spike looks at me and I can see that he’s frustrated. “Not here,” I manage to say and he looks around. He sits up and then pulls me up as well. He kisses me softly, the way he did in the bathroom, the way that makes me want to swoon like a girl. “Sorry, pet. Got carried away, didn’t I,” he says to me and he smiles at me again. I smile back and kiss him again.

I reach up and smooth his hair back into place. He does the same for me and fixes my collar. He notices the hickey from earlier and chuckles. I smile sheepishly and rearrange my hair and collar again.

When Willow and Tara come back in they smile at us and Willow looks… Pleased? I’m not sure I want to know what’s going on. It’s kinda obvious she knows that something is going on between the Bleached One and myself, but I don’t want to talk about it. Shit! She’s coming over here. Spike, don’t leave me alone with her, please?

Saved by the bell. Willow detours to answer the door as Giles and Buffy enter the room. Oh crap! It’s Angel, and I’m still hard from making out with Spike. Oh, look. And so is Spike. Well this should be fun. NOT!!!




Part 13

Angel’s POV

I’ve obviously stepped into an alternate dimension. One where Xander is having sex with my errant Childe. I know this isn’t my dimension, the Xander Harris in my world hates vampires, and he isn’t gay.

Everything else seems normal though. Buffy is still beautiful, still smells like sunshine and purity, she still wears my claim. Wait a minute, if Buffy wears my claim, then this is my reality.

But Spike and Xander? What the fuck? Did Willow cast a spell? It’s actually kinda funny if you think about it. Oh, I hope I’m here when it wears off. To see that little shit Harris realize he’s been fucking with a man, a vampire-man, it will so be worth every ounce of humiliation I was put through in hell.

Spike is watching me. He flashes his yellow eyes at me, letting me that the boy is his. What ever. What would I want with Xander? I can’t stand him, he can’t stand me, it works for both of us. If it were any one else… I’d probably play with them just to rile up my Childe. William was always insecure, needing constant reassurance of affection. It would be so easy to bring out the beast in him. I’m almost tempted to do it.

Rupert subconsciously saves Spike from that humiliation by asking me for a more detailed explanation of Cordelia’s vision. I tell him what I know, which isn’t much. Her visions don’t exactly come with full disclosure. A clan of G’narked’Der demons are heading to Sunnydale. They plan to use the hellmouth to incubate their offspring.

Giles begins digging through his books to research the G’narked’Der, Willow goes to the computer, and Buffy starts loading weapons into her duffel bag. Some things never change. Except for the very obvious fact that Xander is sleeping with Spike.

I wonder if everyone else knows? I mean, no one has said anything, and they aren’t being obvious about it. Maybe it isn’t a spell. Maybe they’re just… shagging?

I can’t help myself from growling. I don’t like Harris, but if Spike is using the boy to entertain himself with, I have to stop it. It’s part of the whole ‘Champion’ gig. Saving innocents from evil demons, and what not. I know Spike isn’t the only one who heard me, but he’s the only one who matters.

“William. A word.” I step outside and wait for him. He’ll come. He has to, I’m still his sire. Surprisingly, it’s Willow who steps out onto the porch. I go to speak but she raises her hand and silences me.

“This is none of your concern, Angel,” she tells me. Does this mean she knows? She approves? That alternate reality theory is starting to look promising again. There is no way someone as good and pure as Willow would condone a relationship between Xander and Spike.

“Willow, he’s evil,” I try to reason with her.

“He’s changed,” she tells me.

I sigh and clench my teeth. Foolish Children, they are far too trusting. I wonder how they have survived this long. “Demons don’t change,” It’s true. Spike even said it himself.

“You did.”

How do I top that? Spike doesn’t have a soul, but he has a chip. I can play the whole argument out in my head. I won’t win. They’ll have to find out the hard way. Spike is a master mind at head games. If he wants them to believe he’s changed, repented, whatever… They will. I only hope they survive what ever he has planned for them.

I shake my head and give Willow a small sad smile. “Okay, you win. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

She takes my hand and looks me in the eye. “It’ll all work out, Angel. Don’t worry.” For a second there, I believe her.




Part 14

Spike’s POV

Bloody hell. I thought he was gonna do the decent thing there for a while and leave us be. But nooooo, not the high and mighty Angel, caped crusader and all around git! Had to start growling at me and get everyone's hackles up. Then he calls me out, yeah. That’s not gonna raise a few eyebrows. Wanker!

I stand to follow, he’s a wanker but he’s still my sire and I have to obey. Red surprises us all when she gently pushes me back down and heads for the door. I don’t know what she’s gonna say to the poof, but I hope it’s good enough to keep this quiet. I don’t think I’d stand a chance against a brassed off slayer, an angry sire, and a watcher with a sordid past.

Haven’t even shagged the boy yet! He better be worth it! Why can’t anything in my unlife ever go easy? I had to be turned by a great soddin’ git of an Irish vampire, left to take care of his insane Childe and wack-o sire after he got himself souled and ran off on us, got experimented on by a military group with a God complex, fell in love with a slayer - temporary insanity on my part - and now this.

I look over at Xander, he looks scared. He should be. He’s probably 30 seconds away from being outed to his mates by the guy he hates the most in the world. Poor bugger. I feel bad for him, wish we could get the hell out of here before Angel comes back in.

The others are researching, as soon as Red went outside, Rupert put them all to work. I lean over and whisper in my pets ear. “Sorry ’bout that, luv. Angel’s a right git most of the time.”

He smiles at me and brushes the back of my hand with his fingers. “Not your fault, don’t worry about it,” he says.

Alright, I’m off the hook. He don’t blame me for this at least. Now if only Red can convince Bat-Vamp out there to leave off, we’ll be home free. Wonder if he’ll invite me to come back to his place after the slaying?

The door opens and I feel Xander tense up. I can smell the fear radiating from him, but underneath that is a hint of… acceptance. He knows that Angel will likely use this to humiliate him. He’s not stupid, he knows that my sire isn’t the saint he portrays himself to be. Underneath all the angst and brooding, is the soul of a petty, thieving, whoring, drunken, Irish peasant. Angelus got most of his traits from his host, his love of excess showed that all too clearly.

Red smiles at me as she enters. She picks up a book and comes over and sits on the other side of Xander and takes his hand. She gives it a squeeze and smiles at him. He lets out the breath he’s been holding and relaxes some. I guess I’m gonna have to do something nice for this one as well. I wonder how many books of Dru’s I still have?




Part 15

Xander’s POV

Slaying was a bust. Oh there were demons, and there was slaying, but between Buffy and Angel the rest of us weren’t needed. I don’t know what the powers were thinking sending him here. Spike could have easily done what Angel did.

The demons were average sized, not that much stronger than a fledgling vampire, and were more concerned with protecting their egg-sacks than with killing Buffy. It was only the fact that there were several dozen of them that posed any real threat. The ones that weren’t slain, took their eggs and fled. I highly doubt they’ll be back.

So here we are, every one is heading home, off to their own lives, to do their own thing… Okay, yeah. I’m stalling here. I know what comes next. Spike is going to want to come home with me. I shouldn’t be surprised, I’m not actually. I did sort of give him the impression that I want him. What with shoving my tongue down his throat and all.

But now that it looks like it’s going to happen? Truthfully? I’m scared shitless. I’ve never done this before. What if I suck at it? Pun SO not intended! What if I’m crap at it. What if it hurts? Oh there’s a good mental picture; he tries to enter me and it hurts, I scream and grab my ass, he screams and grabs his head. We’re naked, hard, and writhing on the floor. Only it’s not in ecstasy. I start to giggle hysterically.

Spike looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I can’t help it. I laugh harder. Willow comes over and puts her hand on my forehead, she looks at me curiously and then closes her eyes. I feel her reach into mind slowly, she couldn’t do this if I didn’t let her. She sees what I imagined and begins to giggle.

Spike is not happy. He looks like he wants to rip something’s head off. Hopefully not mine. I start to calm down, Willow does as well. “Goddess, Xander! You have the silliest thoughts,” she tells me. She walks over to Tara and whispers in her ear. They both look back at us and then start looking through Tara’s shoulder bag.

Spike steps up beside me. “Care to share the joke,pet?” He says it quietly but I can hear the underlying tone of warning in his voice. It shouldn’t make me horny. It really shouldn’t. But it does. Willow saves me by coming back and slipping a small jar into my hand. “This will help,” she says and then looks between me and Spike. She raises her eyebrow at me and I nod. Here’s a thought? Why is it everyone can do that eyebrow thing except me?

Spike steps back when Willow reaches for him. “Hold still.” she says before placing her hand on his head. I can see when he starts to get the image. He looks at me like I’m crazy, then he grins. Then he howls with laughter and I laugh too. It feels better to have this out in the open. Spike wipes the tear tracks off his face and just grins at me. I think it’ll be okay now.




On to Parts 16 - 20



Feedback

Back to “FanFic Made Me Gay”

Back to Jameschick’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home