Fanfic Made Me Gay
By Jameschick

Parts 16 - 20



Part 16 Part 17 Part 18 Part 19 Part 20 Bottom



Part 16

Spike’s POV

We continued to giggle a bit on and off the rest of the way back to his apartment. The boy has a wicked humor, finding that image funny. It was though. Only the two of us, fuck-ups in every way, could find our selves in this situation. The worst part is he’s probably right. I hope what ever Red gave him works, ’cause I’m horny enough right now to shag him through the mind-splitting headache.

He stalls at the door and looks at me for a few long moments before inviting me in. I’ve never been here before, it looks a hell of a lot better than that basement. The idea of a real bed is nice too, been sleeping on the marble tomb again ever since the slayer and soldier-boy blew up my lair.

Xander fetches us a couple of beers. Humans! Can’t just get on with it, have to go through the bloody pleasantries first. Fine. I chug the beer and start undressing. Xander seems to have forgotten all about his beer as he watches me strip. Works for me.

I toe off my boots and then slip off my duster. I drape it over the sofa back before pulling my shirt up over my head. I hear his heart racing, smell his arousal. I look him in the eye as I unbutton my jeans, slowly, one button at a time. He’s too easy. I leave them undone but I don’t take them off.

“Need some help?” I offer because I don’t think he’s gonna do it himself. He nods his head and lifts his arms. I chuckle at him as I pull his shirt off. I pinch his nipples and he seems to come back from where ever it was he’d gone to. He grins at me almost embarrassedly and kicks off his shoes. I take his hand and pull him down the hall toward the bedroom. I snag the jar off the end table on the way.

Once inside the room, I’m all over him. I’ve waited too bloody long for him as it is. I want him now. He pulls away from me with a gasp and I can see the uncertainty in his eyes. Not this again! I groan in frustration. “What is it, luv? You have no faith in the witches little prezzie?” He ducks his head and mumbles something. I don’t hear him.

“What was that again? I didn’t quite hear you.” He repeats it and this time I hear him loud and clear. So the boy has a kink? I can work with that. “Sure luv, back in a mo’.” Why not? Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve shagged in me duster.




Part 17

Xander's POV

Spike is stripping in my living room. Oh my God. SPIKE is stripping in my living room. Spike is STRIPPING in my living room. Wow, he must have exercised a lot before he died, ’cause people? The vampire is buff!

I can’t help but picture him in just the coat. I don’t even notice when he stops undressing and comes toward me. My shirt is off and I feel a sharp pain in my chest before I notice he’s standing right in front of me. I grin at him, a bit shyly. I want to ask him to put the coat back on but I’m afraid he’ll laugh at me. He pulls me toward the bedroom and I follow. I take one last desperate look at the coat as we leave the living room. Oh well, maybe next time.

But what if there isn’t a next time? What if this is a one shot deal? I’m still going to do it, I WANT to do it. But I really want to see him naked, in that coat, maybe the boots? Nah, no boots. Just the coat. Just Spike surrounded by leather and nothing else.

We enter the bedroom and he’s like a man possessed. Which technically he is. Can I PLEASE stop with the internal Xander-babble when there is sex to be had? Hmmm?

I pull away from him with a gasp and he looks into my eyes. He groans and lowers his head in frustration. “What is it, luv? You have no faith in the witches little prezzie?” He asks. I whisper that I want him to wear the coat. He doesn’t hear me, I’m not surprised. It was barely a whisper after all. He asks me to repeat myself. I know I’m redder than Willows hair, but I do. After all, this may be my only chance.

He looks at me with surprise and then grins lasciviously. “Sure luv, back in a mo.” I watch him leave the room with an air of confidence. I let out a breath and try to relax. He didn’t laugh, he actually looked a bit impressed. Yay me! I impressed Spike with my one sexual kink.

He comes back into the room and I freeze. My breath catches in my throat. He’s wearing the coat. Just the coat. I can die a happy man now. This is way hotter than I ever thought it would be. Spike’s eyes widen in surprise as I launch myself at him.




Part 18

Spike’s POV

Sodding hell! I never expected the boy to attack me. Not complaining, jus’ wasn’t expecting it. Like it though, it’s nice to be wanted. At least he’s stopped acting like a virgin on ’er wedding night. Can’t get the lad out of his pants fast enough though. Might just have to tear them off. Hope he isn’t too fond of them.

There now, that’s better. He didn’t even notice. His hands are in my coat, touching me every where at once. Warm hands, feel good they do. Oh yeah, pet. Do that again. Yes… right… there… aaaahhhh!

Walk him backwards to the bed. Gotta get this show on the road so to speak. Otherwise it’ll be done before it gets started. Hope the witches know what they’re doing. I DON’T want to stop on account of a splitting headache.

I lay him down and drape myself over top of him. Were touching from head to toe, still joined at the mouth. His hands are digging into the leather of my coat and I hear him moan at the feel of it. I suddenly remember the bloke from the computer and stifle a laugh. So it was the leather that got him all hot and bothered? Wait till he sees the leather jeans I’ve got back at the crypt.

I lift his legs up and settle myself between them. He allows me to maneuver him into position. I’d rather turn him over for this, it’d be easier on him but I get the feeling he want’s it like this. Wants to see me as I take him. The idea appeals to me as well. Make sure he never forgets that he gave his cherry to me, a demon.

I open the jar and scoop out some of the gel-like substance. I put my faith in Red and her mojo as I gently probe his opening. It slips in with out a twinge from the chip. So far so good.

Three fingers now and still no pain. I’m thinking spell books aren’t gonna be thanks enough. I can’t wait any longer. He’s panting and moaning underneath me and if I don’t shag him soon I’m gonna explode. I lube up my dick and press it to his hole. “Ready, luv?” He nods and I press forward.




Part 19

Xander’s POV

Holy shit! This is amazing. Spike is fucking me. Spike is actually fucking me. And he’s wearing the coat. I never knew it would be like this. Oh… God… shit, this feels so fucking good! I’m close. So fucking close!

Nooooooo! He’s holding my cock so hard I can’t cum. Argh! So not fair. But then again I don’t want it to be over yet either. Spike is still kissing me, he hasn’t really stopped. He just moves away from my mouth now and then - I assume to let me breathe - and kisses my neck, my shoulders, my chest. What ever he can reach.

I want to remember this for the rest of my life. It’s one of those perfect memories that you look back on and wish you could relive it over and over. Like the day I met Willow, or the one Christmas that my parents were both on the wagon and we actually had a real family celebration. This is perfect.

I feel Spike shift his position slightly and he rams into my prostate hard. I scream and arch my back. He looks at me with those yellow demon eyes and smiles around a mouth full of sharp teeth. “Like that, luv? Want me to do it again?”

“Yes! Oh fuck yes!” I’m moaning and panting and begging like a whore. I don’t care. As long as he keeps doing that, I don’t care what nonsense is coming out of my mouth.

He starts pumping me as he continues to pound into my prostate on each thrust. “Look at me Xander.” I look up at him and see the possessive glint in his eyes. His demon stares down at me in full authority. “Cum for me, pet.”

I can’t help but obey his command. My body is desperate for release and the way he is touching me, fucking me… I just let go and do what he says. And oh fuck! This is good. Better than anything. I feel like I’m going to pass out.

I hear Spike roar just before his fangs pierce my flesh. The last coherent thought I have as I black out is why is he able to bite me?




Part 20

Spike’s POV

Well, that was unexpected. I hadn’t planned on biting him. Didn’t figure I could with this damned chip in my head. I just got so caught up in it, ya know? the sex, the dominance, the way his body obeyed my every demand. Haven’t had such an enthusiastic bedmate in a long time.

Suddenly, I just wanted to own him. Completely. Body and soul. Make him mine, mark him. Well, I did that. The poor sod, he passed out on me. Guess I should take it as a compliment.

I took off the duster and cleaned us both up. Got him all nice and cozy in his bed. Me too, of course. It’s only polite to offer your lover a place to sleep after a coring like the one I just gave him. ’Sides, gotta make sure he’s alright when he wakes up.

Wonder if that stuff Red gave ’im is what made me able to bite him? Nah, only put that on his ass, not his neck. So what was it then? Intent? I didn’t want to hurt him so I was able to bite him? Hmm, maybe I should convince myself that I don’t want to hurt my dinner too. Might work. Never know. Probably not with my luck.

“I’m still wondering about the leather fetish.” I say it out loud and jump when he answers me. “Willow’s fault. Fanfic made me gay,” he mumbles. I shake my head and try to work that out. I give up and ask ’im since he seems to be so forthcoming with answers right now.

“How’s that?” I ask. I wait for a minute and I’m just about to give up when he speaks. “Body switching. The hot chicks ended up men.” Now it’s starting to make sense. “So you read a little story with two blokes shagging and it made you gay?” I’m thinking repressed tendencies. Reading does not make you gay. I eventually got enough of the facts to put it together.

He likes skin and leather. Nothing wrong with having a kink or two, and role play can be fun. I wonder? Maybe next time I’ll ask him to put on his tool belt and hard hat.




THE END



Feedback

Back to “FanFic Made Me Gay”

Back to Jameschick’s Page

Back to BTVS/AtS FanFic

Back to Adult FanFic

Home