Rating: NC-17
Category: PWP

Notes: This is the first in the new series, Quest for Ellison.

Warning: m/m There is no fucking nudity. I promise that this series will have nekkid Jim and Blair eventually.

Summary: Blair wakes up one morning and decides that he has had it with his Sentinel. He is tired of the two of them dancing around each other. So, he makes a decision to put the moves on Jim. Slow going, because of course Jim fights it every step of the way. And Blair finally decides that it is more than just a Quest, it is a Fucking Adventure. :)


Quest For Ellison
By: Ramblin Rose


Day 1

*Okay, I'm a man on a mission. I have my orders, I'm going to follow through if it kills both Jim and I. Yes, and today might be the day that I make Jim mine. *

Blair came walking out of his bedroom smiling. Yes, this no longer was a quest for Ellison; this was a fucking adventure. Blair was damn happy to be on this adventure.

Brushing up against Jim's ass with the front of himself caught the sentinel off guard. "Geez, Chief, you want me to get out of the way, all you gotta do is say so."

Okay, so that didn't work as well as he had hoped. But then no one ever said, Blair Sandburg gives up easily.

As Jim sat down at the table, he reached for the Jam and Blair reached at the same time so that he was holding Jim's hand. "Sandburg, are you trying to tell me I'm in your way?"

All right, this was going to be harder than Blair thought. Jim was a big goofball. Didn't he have an ounce of sense in his brain? Guess not.

Okay, Blair was thinking and came up with a perfect way to get his attention. And this was sure to work. When they got done clearing the table and went towards the door to leave, Blair grabbed a napkin, wetting it with his spit and wiped Jim's mouth off. Jim looked at him like he'd lost it completely and then smiled and said, "Thanks Chief. Jam all over my lips, right?"

*Oh god, help me. I think he is brain dead. He's not getting this at all. How many roommates clean off the other person's mouth before they go to work? None. Jim was so thick sometimes; it was scary.

Now that Blair was a cop, at least he could keep track of what Jim would like done to him on a daily basis. When they got into the truck, Jim was telling Blair all about the new case that they were going to start when suddenly Blair undid his seatbelt and jumped over to Jim on the seat. Jim pulled over quickly and said, "Chief, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"No, man, I'm not hurt, there was the biggest fucking spider I've ever seen and you know I don't like bugs. It just scared me is all. Come on, we have to get to work. Blair stayed where he was and Jim gave him another one of those looks, like "I think he needs to go to bed earlier."

As Jim drove Blair put his arm across the back of Jim's shoulders. Jim looked over at Blair as he was talking about the case and realized that Blair was just afraid to go back over to the other side and was trying to cover up for it. No problem.

Okay, this isn't working either, Blair thought. Shit, this guy is going to be much harder to get than I first imagined. He'll be worth it in the end though. Laughing out loud, Jim said, "What so funny, Chief?"

"Nothing important, someone told me a joke at work the other day and I just thought of it. Cracks me up every single time." He sure as hell wasn't going to tell them that he was thinking about how he was going to get him in the end. Jim's end. Holy shit. And then he thought about how it cracked him up and that led to cracks. Holy shit is right.

"So do tell. I want to hear the joke too, chief."

Blair just stared at his friend and partner and figured he was dead meat, when he thought of a joke.

The woman asks her boyfriend if he'd like some breakfast. "Would you like bacon and eggs, perhaps? A slice of toast? Grapefruit and coffee to follow?" she asks.

He declines. "It's this Viagra," he says, "It's really taken the edge off my appetite."

At lunchtime, the woman asks if he would like something. "A bowl of homemade soup, homemade muffins or a cheese sandwich?" she inquires.

He declines. "It's this Viagra," he says, "It's really taken the edge off my appetite."

Come dinnertime, the woman asks if he wants anything to eat. She'll go to the store and buy him some food. Would he like maybe a steak and apple pie? Maybe he'd like a pizza micro waved or a tasty stir-fry that would only take a couple of minutes?

The man declines. "It's this Viagra," he says, "It's really taken the edge off my appetite."

"Well," the woman says, "Would you mind getting off me? I'm starving."

Blair started laughing as he finished with this delivery and Jim said, "Move back over there Sandburg, the spider is over here by now. You're weird, do you know that?"

"What, you don't think that joke is funny?"

"No, not even a little bit. I think it's stupid. Like if someone would just stay under someone for one whole day and not say anything."

"Jim, you seem to miss the whole point, they're having a really good time. Maybe it slipped their minds."

"No Chief, I didn't miss the point. Only you would think a joke like that is funny. You're the same person that will date anyone."

"There's no need to get personal with me about this, geez, it was a fucking joke, Jim."

"Fine, I just don't agree that it's a funny joke."

Blair moved over to his side of the truck and decided that maybe today wasn't going to be his day when he realized that he wasn't giving up that easily. No way. He's going to get Jim if it kills both of them.

Once at the station they were heading out of the elevator to Major Crime, and everyone was saying hello to them. Blair suddenly started brushing Jim's ass off and in between his legs. And he was 'really' touching Jim as he did this. Jim jumped when Blair first touched him. Finally he turned around and said, "Sandburg, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Hey, if you want to walk around with some weird looking powder on your ass, that's your business. But I didn't want my partner looking weird. Sorry. Won't happen again."

Conner said, "Ellison, only you would yell at your partner for touching your ass." The entire bullpen broke out into laughter.

Turning red, Jim walked over to his desk and sat down. What was Blair doing? And why did it have to involve touching him all day. It was driving Jim nuts.

Blair sat down as his desk next to Jim's and started typing his reports that he needed to hand in to Simon. He needed a pen, to take some notes, even though he had tons in his desk, he leaned over Jim and had his hair brushing across Jim's face. "Sandburg, do you mind? I can't see with a head full of hair in my way."

"Man, you're just jealous. Sorry."

"Sandburg, don't you own any pens in your own desk?"

Blair opened up the drawer and said, "Shit, who put those pens back in there. There was none yesterday. Thanks, Jim."

"I didn't do it, Chief."

"Well, here's that pen back," and he leaned across Jim again putting it in the very same place as he had taken it from.

"Ever think about cutting your hair, Chief. That would help me a lot when it comes to typing up reports."

"Okay, I'll do it today. I didn't know my hair bothered you."

Blair sat down and didn't say another word. "Chief, I don't want you to cut your hair, just don't hang it all over my face. Okay?"

"Okay, Jim." Blair went back to his work but knew that he wasn't getting very far. He was going to have to come up with something better than this."

Blair went into the restroom and once inside the stall started fooling with his zipper and finally when it got good and stuck on his shirt, he called for Jim. "Jimmmmmm, help me." No one else would hear him, but he knew that Jim would. Sure enough the door flung open and in walked Jim, but along with him was Simon, Joel, Brown and Rafe. Everyone must have been scared that something bad had happened to him.

They all stood looking at Blair and finally Simon said, "Sandburg, could you tell us why we all had to drop everything and come running because your blessed protector thought something happened to you?"

"Sorry, Simon, it's really embarrassing."

"Okay, Chief, do you want to tell me why you were calling out for help?"

"It's really embarrassing, could maybe I just tell you?" Blair asked with his face turning red.

"No," Jim said, "what is wrong?"

"Igotmyzipperstuckonmyshirt." Blair mumbled quickly hoping that no one would understand.

Laughter broke out all over in the restroom and Jim finally said, "Okay, enough. Everyone out."

As they all left the room, Blair took a deep breath. He had no idea this day would turn into such a fucking disaster. But it did. He was so bummed out.

Jim walked over to Blair and said, "Let me see, Chief. I'll fix it up really quick. Don't worry."

"Too late, man, too late." Blair said with his head hanging down.

As Jim pulled and pushed on his zipper, he realized that he hadn't thought about one thing. What this would do to himself. *Shit, Blair thought, I'm getting hard. My roommate and partner is trying to help me and I'm getting hard as a rock. Way to go, Sandburg.

Jim felt the cock swelling under his hands and felt bad for Sandburg. It didn't take much for men to become hard, so he figured he would help him out.

"Blair, this happens to all of us."

"You mean, everyone gets their zippers stuck and then get hard when their roommate and partner tries to get it unzipped? Is that what you mean, but this happens to all of us?"

"Okay, maybe not exactly the same thing, I was just trying to help, Sandburg."

"Sorry Jim, this has been a shitty day."

Finally Blair's zipper came down and Jim's hand slid right inside of Blair's jeans. * Oh there is no god. I know this now. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from coming just from Jim's touch.

"Sorry, Chief." Jim said as he started walking out of the room.

*Okay, now it is official. I'm the biggest fucking loser that was ever put on the face of the earth. I wanted to take things in hand and what did I do? Made a fool out of myself in front of all of my co-workers. The only upside to this was that now I carried a gun. I could put myself out of my misery.

When Blair walked back into the bullpen, he could hear them all laughing and he continued to his desk and prayed that he could make it through the rest of the day. Poor Jim, what it must be like for him having to have such a loser for a partner.

But Jim was smiling when he sat down at his desk. Always the good friend, he leaned into Blair and said, "You all right, Chief?"

Blair said, "Yeah, man, I'm fine." Then he started typing the reports up and went on with his other work. Blair decided that tomorrow would be a new day and he would just have to try some new things to get Jim's attention. * Maybe I could walk around naked and see if he notices the difference. I know I can get him interested in me if he just paid attention to me. More than just being his pal, his partner and his roommate. He needs to see me as someone he could date. Yeah, that's the ticket. He'll make Jim warm for his form.


Quest Day 2

Patt's Index