-- Dear Blair 9 --
Poker Night

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


August 24th, 2000

Dear Blair:

You invited everyone over for a poker game. You said you are up to it. I hope you are. But I am willing to do most of the work. I don't mind at all. I am anxious for everyone to see how well you are doing. I think they don't believe me when I tell them you are doing great. I have not had time to write in this book as much as I would like to. I have been so busy at work; I don't even know where the time goes. All that paperwork, I hate it Chief, you have to hurry back.

You made your chili tonight, and we have hot and cold dips made, I helped with that. I think that everyone will be impressed. And we have all different kinds of beer and chips and pretzels. This is going to be great. I am looking so forward to it. There are three extra people coming tonight. Rafe called and asked if his cousin could come along. Brown called and asked if his brother could come and Simon said he was wondering if he could bring a friend from another precinct. Well, as always, you said it was fine. You just go with the flow. You are great. It is no wonder everyone loves you.

Well, the game was going along just great, and Rafe's cousin Ryder (who the hell names their kid, Ryder)? was making eyes at you all night long. I tried not to make a thing out of it, but he is getting annoying. I mean even Rafe is getting pissed off. But what really shocked me is you were flirting with him. Not a lot, just a little but enough to make this guy think he had a chance. Mind you I know he doesn't, but he doesn't know that. And I am going to show you later just how much I hate you doing that. You are mine, damn it anyhow.

Everyone had left and you were helping me clean up and I told you to go upstairs I wanted to talk to you. I got up there and pushed you back, very gently and told you whom you belonged to and marked you like I have never done before. I got the lube out and started stretching you, the whole time telling you how much I loved you, but I was going to make you pay. You were so hot for me I didn't believe it. Once you started in begging I decided to show you who owned you. And I think you got the picture. I was careful not to hurt anything on your body that had stitches, but at the same time, I was a little rough. You loved it. No complaints. You just kept screaming my name. It was so great hearing that again. And then I told you that you belonged to me, no one else. You came right then. I knew that would push you over the edge. And I quickly pounded and followed. It felt so good. It had been so long since we did this. I was afraid of hurting you.

As you lie in my arms afterwards, you told me the reason why you flirted with Rafe's cousin was because you wanted me to get all-territorial on you and jump your bones. You were sick of waiting for the proper time. You are evil, Blair, evil. I can't begin to tell you how much you mean to me.

Okay, here goes the next poem. I am almost getting used to them now. Geez, the next thing you know, I will be doing this all the time. NOT. I hate the idea. But I know this is what you want. I would do anything for you.


Next

Back to Patt's Stories Index