Summary: Man, leave Conner and Ellison alone for one night and see what happens. :) Not exactly what you think.


Where Will I Belong 4?
Ramblin Rose


Blair asked, "Conner do you want to spend the night seeing as it has already gotten so late?" She looked at Jim questionably and Jim nodded and said, "That's a good idea, Chief."

So she went into the bathroom and got ready for bed while the men made up the spare room. It was clean, just needed sheets on the bed to make it comfy. Jim helped Blair make the bed, but kept his senses alert for any changes in Blair. He noticed every now and then that Blair almost seemed nervous. Jim could hardly wait to talk to him and see how he was doing with this.

After Conner came out of the bathroom, Blair took his turn and got ready for bed. He got his sweats and a tee on and left the room and went up the stairs, not even looking at Jim. Jim could hear Blair's heartbeat going much too fast. Jim went into the bathroom to get ready so he could get up there and talk to Blair. He couldn't wait to take him in his arms. Hopefully this wouldn't ruin their lives. For one brief second Jim was crippled with fear. The idea of no Blair Sandburg in his life was too much to think of.

When he came out, all lights were out except the bathroom one. So, shutting that off, he started for the stairs when he heard Conner say, "Jim could you come here for a minute?"

Jim pushed Blair's old room door open and stepped in. Conner was sitting on the bed and looked fairly upset. She said, "Jim, I'm really scared. I don't know if we're doing the right thing. I would sooner die than hurt Sandy. You know that don't you?"

Jim sat next to her on the bed and said, "Conner, of course I know that. No one wants to hurt Blair in anyway. But I don't see any way around it. We are in a very difficult situation and have to make the best of it. I hope that he'll love me forever, but he might not be able to deal with this. Let me tell you, it's breaking my heart. I hate it. I'm so in love with him."

"We'll try and do everything right, Jim," Megan said, "and hopefully things will work out just fine. Because if I lost either of you as good friends, I would be lost."

Jim patted her on the leg and said, "Well, I need to go and talk to Blair. I'll see you bright and early. Don't use all the hot water up."

As Jim was heading up the stairs, he thought to himself, new water heater, soon.

When he got upstairs he heard Blair's heartbeat speed up and he also smelled Blair's arousal. This was a very good sign. Jim stripped and climbed into bed with his love.

Blair turned over into Jim's arms. He was so happy to be home. The circumstances were a little odd, but he didn't care right now. He was in love with this man and wanted him to make love to him right now. The kissing was almost frantic.

Jim pulled away and said, "Chief, do you want to talk first? We have the rest of our lives for this."

Blair smiled as he said, "Speak for yourself. We have the rest of our lives for the talking, Jim. Let's enjoy the moment. I want to feel you inside of me. And I want to be inside of you. I missed you so much."

Jim jumped out of bed, forgetting they had company and went downstairs, naked, and got two washcloths and a box of wipes so they'd be ready for almost anything they decided to do. He was getting hard just thinking about the love of his life.

Lying in her bed, Megan could not help but see Jim walk by both times and sadness filled her mind and heart. She realized that they were the lucky ones. They had something she had never had. Some day, she'd be able to have someone and give him what he or she gives each other.

Jim landed on the bed with a plop, and Blair laughed and said, "Giving Megan a little show?"

Jim pulled the pillow over his head and said, "Shit, shit, shit."

Blair pulled the pillow away and started kissing him. He'd make Jim forget everything except how much they loved each other.

Jim slid on top of Blair and as soon as their cocks touched, it was like lightening striking. They were so damn good together. No way could this ever stop. This was perfect. Jim started kissing Blair as their cocks continued to rub up each other. Jim knew this wasn't going to last long at this rate. He needed Blair too bad. He whispered, "Blair, I need you to fuck me right now, I'm so close but I'm also exhausted. I don't know that I can make it twice tonight. Please fuck me. Now."

Blair was always one to follow Jim's rules of the loft. So, he pushed Jim over on his back and went between his legs. He knew that Jim loved being sucked and he also loved being tongue fucked. He took his cock in his mouth and sucked a few times while Jim moaned very loudly. He didn't seem to mind that there was anyone else in the house. Excitement filled Blair as he realized he liked the idea of Conner hearing them. Especially what he could make Jim feel and do.

He let Jim's cock slip from his mouth and started licking his balls, Jim was still moaning like there was no tomorrow. Then Blair licked over Jim's hole and Jim had a hard time not coming right then. He said, "Blair, please, you're having fun teasing me, but I'd like to come with you in me."

So Blair started getting Jim ready and the whole time he was sliding his slick fingers into Jim, he was telling him what he was going to do to him. The onslaught was two-fold. Jim said, "Babe, I'm so close, I need you right now."

He slipped Jim's legs up over his shoulders and put his cock into Jim's hole and started pushing slowly. Jim was yelling by now, begging for him to finish. Blair pushed in all the way and felt his love growing stronger every time he was like this with Jim. He started pounding into Jim. Not slow and easy but hard and fast. Jim was roaring, "Fuck me Chief, harder." Blair smiled to himself thinking what Jim would think when he remembered that they had company. But he hit Jim's prostate twice and Jim came without Blair ever touching his cock. And Blair had never heard Jim scream. But he did tonight. Okay, maybe not screamed. But it was a mighty fine yell, Sandburg. Yep, you've not lost your touch. And with that thought, Blair came into Jim with force like he had never felt before.

Blair slowly and gently pulled out and got them cleaned up. They went into each other's arms and went to sleep.

Jim woke up about two hours later and Blair was sleeping soundly, but he could hear crying. Jim quickly got up and put his robe on and went down the stairs, and into Blair's old room. Megan was crying very softly. Jim sat on the bed and said, "Conner, what's wrong. Tell me. I might be able to help."

She scooted over and said, "Hold me please."

Jim didn't know what to do; Blair walked into the room and said, "Here Jim, let me." He lay on the bed with Conner and held her in his arms. Jim said, "Blair, bring her upstairs and she can sleep with us tonight."

And he turned around and went upstairs. They followed. Blair held Megan in his arms and Jim held both of them in his arms. This is how they fell asleep. Jim's last thought was; what the hell are we getting into here?

Jim awoke in the morning and slid out of bed without waking Conner or Sandburg. He knew this wasn't going to work. It's as simple as that. There wasn't enough room in this bed for three. And he didn't mean physically. He was going to take it up with both of them during breakfast. Or maybe he'd wait and see if it ever happened again. Yeah, that makes more sense. This might have been a one-time thing. Jim got into the shower and enjoyed being the first one and used as much hot water as he wanted.

Jim went upstairs and woke Conner up and told her the shower was all hers. She got out of bed and was somewhat embarrassed, but smiled just the same and went down the stairs. Once she was in the bathroom, he woke Blair up the way he wanted to. He crawled into bed and slid Blair's boxers off him and slipped Blair's cock into his mouth. Blair was wide-awake instantly. He smiled down at Jim saying, "Good morning lover."

Jim didn't say a word; he was busy taking care of business. Two harder sucks and Blair was coming as quietly as he could. Blair finally got his breathing under control and flipped Jim over and took him into his mouth. Turn about is fair play after all. He deep throated Jim and Jim came almost immediately. Expect that Jim wasn't quiet. Blair looked up at his lover and wondered why all of a sudden he had become so vocal. I'll have to talk to him about it later.

They got out of bed, Jim getting dressed and Blair knowing he still had to take that cold shower before he could get dressed. Blair started down the stairs naked and Jim grabbed him. "What the hell are you doing?" Jim said. "You're not going down there naked with Conner down there."

He looked over at Jim and said, "Well, why not, you did last night. Just went prancing around the apartment naked. You didn't seem to mind."

Jim glared at him as he said, "Okay, first of all, I don't prance. I don't. Stop laughing, Sandburg. You sure do know how to spoil a mood. And secondly, I forgot there was anyone here last night. I had other things on my mind at that moment. You won't be going around naked with anyone else here and neither will I."

Jim handed Blair his robe and Blair put it on frowning, calling Jim a spoilsport. Laughing as he walked down the stairs, Blair knew he got him with that. He did it on purpose. He already knew that look on Jim's face. He was in the Blair is mine phase of this talk. Watch out Conner. He can't be dealt with when he is like that. Jim is afraid. Blair was afraid first, and now it is Jim's turn. Seems only fair.

Jim made breakfast with Conner while Blair was in the shower. Conner said, "Jim, I just want you to know that I won't be sleeping with you guys ever again. I was so upset and lonely last night. But you know I would never come between you two, right?"

Jim looked at her like she had just read his mind and said, "Well, I do now. And thanks for understanding me."

When Blair came out of the bathroom, they all sat down to breakfast. They talked about many things but seemed to stay away from any personal talk for right now.

They all left the loft and got into the truck to go to work. Conner said, "Jim, if you drop me by my flat, I'll pick my car up and that way I don't have to keep bumming a ride with the two of you."

Jim swung by her place and pulled up and stopped. Conner said, "See you two in the bullpen in a few. Thanks for everything, mates."

Blair smiled and said; "See you in about ten minutes, Conner. Drive careful."

Jim said, "Get a move on or you're going to be late, Conner."

She laughed and said, "Leave it to you, to point that out. Thanks guys, talk to you soon."

Things went back to pretty much normal once they told Simon about this. They knew they had to try and find the person that did this to them. Everyone else was looking too but no one knew whom it was for. They just thought it was for a victim. In all actuality, it was for victims, they just didn't know the victims were their friends.

About three weeks later, Brown and Rafe found the guys that did the deed. They caught them putting the drugs into someone's drink that was undercover. They were arrested and the bust was a good one. So, they would have to pay for it.

Dan Wolfe walked up to Megan Conner and said, "So did you want to do that test or not? I really should run that and then I could recommend someone for you to go to. A friend of mine is an Ob-Gyn. Megan said, "Thanks Dan, but I'm sick every single morning, I don't think I need any damn tests."

He said, "Okay, here is his name in case you want to go and see him soon. You really need to have yourself checked out. It won't go away just because you don't want to deal with it."

Conner took the paper and said, "Okay, I'll call right now and make an appointment. This is just so unfair. I've wanted to have a child all my life and now I have it with someone that isn't with me."

Dan said, "Conner, would you like me to be your coach and breathing partner in Lamaze?"

Shocked, Conner stared at him and said, "Dan, that would be so great. Yes, I'd like that very much."

Dan smiled and said, "Make the appointment, Megan and I'll work my schedule around you. I'll see you later."

Conner suddenly felt really good about things. Why was that? She had never noticed Dan Wolfe before, but he was a really handsome man. He was really nice too. What more could she ask for.

Jim walked up to Megan about an hour later and said, "Conner could I talk to you?"

She followed Jim into an interrogation room and they shut the door. Jim said, "I was wondering if you planned on having the tests done to see if you're pregnant for sure or not. You've not said one word about it since that night. We're a bit concerned."

"Don't worry, Jim," Conner said, "Dan Wolfe recommended someone for me to see. I got right in. My appointment is tomorrow since Dan called and told them about me. And Dan is going with me. I just got done talking to him. We'll find out the due date tomorrow."

Jim looking relieved that all was fine with Conner said, "Well, that's very good news. Good luck and let us know as soon as you find out."

He walked over to his desk and sat down and Blair said, "Everything all right, partner? You look like you lost your best friend. But since that would be me, I know that isn't it."

Jim smiled up at him as he said, "Conner is going to the doctor tomorrow and Dan Wolfe is going with her. He's going to go to all appointments with her. He's also going to be her coach."

Blair laughed and said, "Jim, Dan is great. He'll be good for Megan. Why the long face? If I didn't know better I'd say you were jealous. But I know better, so spit it out, what's up, man?"

Jim said, "You know me way too well. Yeah, I'm concerned about where we fit into this. And now she has Dan to go to appointments and all, when will we be needed? I'd say she has more or less phased us out of the equation."

"Jesus, Jim," Blair said, "talk about being overdramatic. You are such a nut job. But you are my nut job. She'll be fine. We don't really have any part of this until that baby is crying. Jim, that's the way it is."

"I know Chief." Jim said, "I don't know what the hell I feel anymore. One moment I wished she wasn't, the next I can't wait to find out the due date. I'm getting excited Chief. Are you?"

"Jim, I've been thinking," Blair said, "I know, working without tools again. Scary thought. Anyhow, what do you think of the name, Pop-pop or Papa for the baby to call me."

Jim got a huge grin on his face and answered, "I think Pop-Pop would be perfect for you. But we'll have to see what Conner says. She might not like the sound."

"Jim, I'm really excited," Blair said, "I didn't even notice how much until this very moment. We're going to be great parents, all of us.


Where Will I Belong 5?

Patt's Index