-- Dear Journal 9 --
The Mother Lode

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


April 12, 2000

Dear J:

Holy shit, I don't even know where to start. It has been two days since I wrote last. I had no time, the man is an animal. :) Not that I am complaining mind you. Jim got home two days ago expecting dinner and that is what he got plus more. We finished and I think he knew something was up. And I don't just mean me. He started with the slow down shit again and I told him, okay, enough already. I am about to pop. We are getting this show on the road, whether you like it or not. He just sat there with his mouth hanging open. He then reminded me of my promise to take things slow and I slowly (well, I was taking it slow) started over to him and he slowly backed up against the sofa. He looked so cute. He was almost in a state of panic. I know he has been with guys before, so I don't know what has him so freaked out. Anyhow, I just kept pushing up against him and before he knew what hit him, I had his clothes off. I was fully clothed, he had on none and this was my idea of an ideal situation. I then began to kiss, suck, touch until the man was begging, and I do mean begging. And oh how this man can beg.

I had everything ready upstairs and took hardly anything to get him up those stairs. He has no self-control at all. I shoved him down on his bed, (now it will be ours) and jumped on top of him taking my clothes off at the same time. Did I mention that I didn't drink during dinner, only Jim did. :) I am evil, I know. I need to be in top form? And I am, let me tell you. As in, I am on top and plan to stay that way. I can't stop smiling; this is better than I ever hoped for. I reached over and got the astroglide and decided to give him some stroking power. Hot damn, he was making noises like you would not believe. Next came the jell, and I start to get this beautiful man ready for me and that is fairly easy since he can't seem to wait and he is begging I tell you. It is like a chant, Chief; please, Chief; now, Chief; cum. Wow, gives me some ideas for my next poem. So as I enter him he gets this look on his face and I all of a sudden realized, I never asked him if he had ever bottomed. What a dumb thing to think about, I all of a sudden panicked. He took one look at me and started stroking my face and said, love me, Blair, please. And what could I do, ignore him? So, it went well, there was screaming, yelling, cumming like you would not believe. I won't go into it too much cuz it would just embarrass him. (Speaking of bare ass, he has a mighty fine one) And then there was another round with Jim on top, that was fantastic and I think that perhaps Jim is now very happy that we didn't take things any slower than we did. See good things do come to those who wait. But not to those who wait too long.

When I went to meet Jim for lunch the next day at the Bullpen, everyone came over and patted me on the back and said, way to go, we knew you could do it. I was laughing my ass off. I could not believe they were saying these things. I asked where Jim was and they said he is in the coffee break room and I had this look of panic on my face. I knew that Jim would hear them; I know this and I know he heard them. I knew shit was going to hit the fan. Well, out comes Jim with a big ole smile on his face and he smacks me on the arm and said, ready for lunch. I know he heard them. I can tell by the look on his face. But he doesn't seem mad at all. He seems okay with it. Will wonders never cease? Everyone whistled and made noises as we went to the elevator. I was cracking up big time. Then Jim turned to everyone and gave them one of his famous Jim Ellison go to hell looks. And they all stopped and went back to their work. As soon as we got in the elevator, he took me in his arms and told me he loved me. Hot damn, this is the mother lode. I am in heaven and didn't even have to die this time. (Low blow, that wasn't nice) I of course tell him how much I love him too and off we went in the truck.

Okay, when I started this I thought I would never get anywhere with Mr. No Emotions. But look how far I got and even farther for Jim. This was a big step for him. I am proud of him and proud to be part of this. Damn he is fun to fuck too. He tells me that he is happy to see that I got a nice vocabulary from my education. And you know what I said then, right? Fuck vocabulary. Better yet, let me fuck you. And here we go again. Thanks again, J, for sticking by me through all of this. I didn't think I would make it. But hey, things are fine and worked out great. I am in love with a beautiful guy.


Next

Back to Patt's Stories Index