It's no secret, I love to travel.  Don't get me wrong, I hate flying.  There is nothing worse than sitting in a cramped airplane for hours on end, being bored out of your mind.  I'm the type that needs to move around and airplanes are just the worse.  It's just as bad as the flight being delayed for hours on end and I have had enough frustrations to give up on flying all together.  However, stepping out of the plane and having the time of my life, that is something I would go through the horrible experience of flying for.  Each trip I make, there is always something special that makes it one of the kind.  Whether I go alone, meet people there or fly with a friend....there is always something that I take back -- memories that will last a lifetime.  I thank those who came with me, met with me and made sure I had a good time on my vacation.  I can only hope they had a great time as well!  So sit back in a comfortable chair and browse through my gallery of photos.

   Chicago (April 1999) - Hanging out with some KCEBers and touring Early Edition sites!

  Roswell:  The Alternate Universe (August 2000) - Where Roswell Fans ARE the cast!  Taken in Covina.

  Spruce Meadows in Calgary, Alberta - One of my dreams was to go to Spruce Meadows.  I picked up and went on my own and had a blast!

  Roswell:  The Alternative Universe Part Two (August 2001) - Continuing on from Covina to the 285 Tour!

  Los Angeles - Fan Forum Party (August 2001) - My pictures from the party!

    Toronto, Ontario - Canada (February 2002) - Amanda's first visit to see me!

    Los Angeles - Hanging Out (August 2002) - Hanging with Zaida!

Back to Special Agent Jazz Files