Zaida and I have been planning this trip forever.  Well, it seems like forever anyways.  We planned, we decided, we changed hotels, we got deals and we had a countdown on AIM.  When the unthinkable happened -- Monday's death -- it rocked the idea of coming to LA.  I wasn't sure if I should go or could go because my manic attacks were getting more and more severe.  But I'm glad that I did go (well, my doctor allowed me to go) because the change of scenery, hanging out with friends who care and the distractions were something I needed.  Not that I didn't think about Monday everyday I was there, but I wasn't constantly reminded of her everywhere I went.  When I came home, I wasn't sure if I was ready but I felt refreshed and ready to go on....without her.

Thank you to Zaida, Mari, Lena and Lammy for a great time.  But especially to Zaida who put up with me for the four days and took me everywhere, including meeting witn people she had no idea about! :)  Everyone helped me heal a great deal...thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Hotel Room

Hanging out at Sportman's Lodge with Mari, Tyson, Lena, Tayah, Jessica and Zaida

Teriyaki Chicken and Bobas, oh my!  Lammy, her friends and the twins.

Santa Monica Pier

Back to Travel Diaries

Back to Special Agent Jazz Files