Plotbunnies


There are some insistend snippets, a challenge or maybe even a whole synopsis for a story nagging you brain? Then send it to sparrington_slash@yahoo.de or use the mailform below. Please don't forget adding your name and e-mail!


Plotbunny send in by CrimsonShinigami

CrimsonShinigami has about hundred plot bunnies to offer, so I've made them a nice and clean stabl.. er, page of their ownsies. To Spike's plot bunnies.

If you want to adopt one of the bunnies, please drop Spike an e-mail, savvy?




Plotbunny send in by Psycho Rooster

Title? Scourge And Scandal? Jack and his crew have been scouring the "seven" seas looking for one thing. ...
Norrington?
Yesss- Norrington. Apparently- other crews have heard of Sparrow's slight affection towards the Commodore. Jack being the captain of the Black Pearl is just the perfect gold mine to use Norrington as ransom for such a great ship, no?

If you want to adopt the bunny, please drop Psycho Rooster an e-mail, savvy?




Plotbunnies send in by Catherine

1. Jack decides to drop in on the Dauntless (or some other naval ship) and once boarded, meets an OC captain/commodore/admiral (he can be nice or mean, as long as he's new). Jack is surreptitiously informed by Groves or Gillette that something of interest (James) might be found in the brig. James got himself into trouble with the navy (somehow) and is not in the best shape (physically or emotionally is up to the writer). What will Jack do? This is meant to be sparrington, but a happy ending is not required...
* * *

2. Everyone assumes that the Interceptor was the first ship under James' command that he lost. What if it wasn't, and the Admirality wasn't pleased?


If you want to adopt the bunny, please drop Catherine an e-mail, savvy?
name
email
your comments




[back]