Go to notes and disclaimers


Those Hot Winter Nights
by Ratadder


Part Three


Alex kept his eyes closed, kept his head bent to Walter's shoulder, and let the vibrations of Walter's laughter ripple through him. He wasn't quite sure why Mulder's comment had been so funny but he was more than willing to enjoy the results, the deep reverberation of Walter's laugh wrapping around him like a blanket.

Besides, Walter hadn't said he could move yet.

He knew he was past the point of no return when no little voice piped up to object to the lazy thought circling his mind.

His entire body felt tenderized. His muscles trembled with the after effects of the incredible fuck, his aching, empty ass still resting on Walter's thighs. He could feel Walter's come dripping from his ass but couldn't make himself do anything about it. The aftershocks of the overwhelming pleasure-quake were still shuddering through him. He'd come too recently to be getting any kind of hard-on, but Walter's cock skewering him repeatedly had brought tidal waves of impossible erotic sensation pouring through him, nonstop.

He couldn't have said, mid-fuck, if it was too much or if he wanted it to never end.

If he'd been able to form words, he thought he probably would have ended up screaming the latter.

So soon after his own brutal orgasm, the sheer... totality of the fuck had taken him straight into overload. Stripped him raw. Every nerve in his body sizzled. His skin felt too tight. His breath rasped in his lungs. Heat coiled in his groin. Errant sparks of sensual delight danced up and down his body.

Just the thought of how Walter had driven him, taken him. Another shiver coursed through him. He drew in a shaky breath and smelled Walter... sex... sweat and testosterone and semen. Restless arousal pooled low in his belly. After all the extended teasing he shouldn't be surprised his body still hummed, and Walter had chased his overwrought pleasure sensors right back into hyper-awareness.

Cracked him open and slurped him down raw.

If he could have, he'd have begged for more.

And then... the kissing. Fuck. Meltdown. Walter's bulk slowly easing from his ass. Walter's hands holding his face like the most precious thing ever. The gleam of possession in those deep brown eyes, all through his expression. And the kissing... the kissing. Not enough breath and lightheaded already and... the kissing.

He wondered absently if Walter was minding his weight yet. He wasn't exactly a small guy. Slumped over Walter's lap, his thighs ached, his back ached, his knees hurt, he was too hot...

Fucking heaven.

"Waaaalteeeer. I really hope you didn't break our new toy."

Mulder's voice sounded closer and it dragged Alex's head up, his eyes opening. Mulder leaned in from the side, his hand smoothing Alex's hair just like Walter's had done. He had a smile on his beautiful lips and when he straightened... Alex's eyes widened and he caught his breath. When he straightened, Mulder's sizeable erection was right on eye level, jutting from his open robe, the black leather strap at the base accentuating it. The ardor in the pit of Alex's stomach spiked. His ass clenched.

"Nah, he's not broken. I just may have worn down the batteries a little. Give him a minute to recharge."

Mulder stroked his fingers through Alex's hair and leaned in again, brushing a soft kiss to the swollen lips. Alex moaned into the plushness of Mulder's mouth and felt hands on his hips, easing him up and back. The buzzing under his skin increased as rousing hands lifted him, jostled him, up off the bed and then he was standing. He took it for Walter's permission to get up. His muscles stretched and his joints popped as he straightened and his legs took his weight. Mulder in front of him and Walter in back and his hands were suddenly free.

He pressed closer to the warmth of the body in front of him, his hands rising to grip at Mulder's shoulders. Touch him. God, they kept not letting him touch them... he sucked in the scent of Mulder hungrily, mixing it into the heady musk surrounding him, washing over him. And finally, his hands could move, touch, feel. He moved in on Mulder's mouth again, that damnable little tilt to his lips that just needed to be bitten and licked and sucked at... Alex heard Mulder's surprised 'mrmph' then their tongues met and tangled. And yes... the kissing.

He let his hands slide back down the lean length of Mulder's torso, rubbing up against him like a cat in heat, feeling the hot hard length of Mulder's erection against his own naked groin. Another body behind him and Walter's weight leaning into him, Walter's low chuckle in his ear, Walter's hands catching around his wrists and plucking his hands off Mulder's body. He moaned his protest into the wetness of Mulder's mouth but it was too late, Mulder drew back.

Alex eyed Mulder up and down and struggled half-heartedly against Walter's hold, the incessant fire pumping through his veins with every throb of his heart. He gave a pained moan and wriggled against Walter again, eyes dropping to fasten on Mulder's hard-on, his tongue licking out to wet his lips.

Mulder backed up a step and blinked at him, and he saw the wonder in those hazel eyes. That damn pouty mouth was curling up in a half-smile again and Alex shimmied in Walter's hold, his back rubbing against the wiry hair on Walter's chest.

"Yep, definitely not broken," Walter stated and Alex wanted to scream at the calm, collected voice. Fucking hell, were they automatons? How did they stay so together when his body felt like it was about to fly apart? "How do you want him, Mulder? I'll help you get him into position."

And Mulder walked forward again, a slow sexy sway in his hips as he closed on Alex, the smile widening. "I'm going to have to think about that for a minute," Mulder murmured, his hands smoothing over Alex's chest, fingers lightly stroking his nipples. Alex arched against the touch, his nipples almost too sensitive to bear it, then bit his lip and tried to still. "How do I want you," Mulder sighed and returned the perusal Alex had been giving him a few minutes ago. Moving his hands right up to settle gently around Alex's throat he rubbed his thumbs up and over the heavy pulse running along either side of Alex's Adams apple. "I think... face down on the bed. Ass up."

Alex felt his heart kick up with the words and knew Mulder felt the answering throb in his pulse. Then without delay he was dragged to the other bed and laid out, his arms stretched up over his head and fastened to the posts. As soon as he was bound down again, Walter stepped back and away and Alex heard him move back to his bed and flop onto it. He turned his head enough to see Walter stretch out on his side with his head toward the foot of the bed, one pillow dragged down to rest against as he propped his head on a hand.

Perfect watching position.

Alex closed his eyes as Mulder's hand touched his hip. "Kneel up, puppy," came the order and with it, the now-expected spank to his ass. He got his knees under him immediately, not wanting to tempt further chastisement at this stage of the game, and felt Mulder pushing pillows under his lifted hips. "There you go, lay back down now."

He lowered his hips and they didn't have far to drop before they rested on the pillows piled high under him, propping his ass well up into the air. The position stoked the pulsing excitement crawling through him and he felt the blood pound in his groin, the ache starting up again in his balls, his cock struggling to stir where it nestled in the downy softness of the pillows. Being on display brought the familiar burn, low down and achy.

Worse yet, he felt Mulder's hand on his ankle, stretching his leg out and fastening his ankle cuff to the left bedpost. Momentarily his right ankle was caught in the same deft grasp and then his thighs were pulled wide apart as his ankle was fastened to the other post. He bit his lip as a casual hand stroked up the inside of his thigh, teased at his exposed asshole, rubbed firmly over his perineum until his hips tried to squirm.

"Ready for more, puppy? Because I'm beyond ready to get inside this ass."

He squeezed his eyes shut and pressed his face into the mattress. After the dildo, after Walter... he couldn't believe it, couldn't say it, but he was. Ready for more. His ass was sore but he ached with the emptiness. He remembered Mulder's size only too well. He wanted it. Wanted Mulder in him. Wanted to be mounted, to be filled. To feel the heavy thrusts. Wanted to be taken again, in this devastating position. Wanted the same claiming from this lover... wanted to be fully used to the extent of both their abilities. Both their desires.

"I'm waiting, puppy. I said are you ready for more?"

Mulder's voice came with a hot slap to his ass and Alex lifted his head immediately. Fuck not saying it, he couldn't take another spanking. Not as hot and bothered as he was already getting all over again. "YES! Yes sir, I'm ready for more," he gasped quickly. "I'm ready for you."

"Alright then. That's better." Mulder's weight shifted the bed and Alex tensed against his bonds without thinking. The feeling of being tightly held down, unable to move, unable to close his legs... increased the anticipation, the sizzle, and he moaned at the painful hooks of arousal dragging through his groin.

Hands pressed into his ass and he felt his burning ass cheeks spread wider, held open and ready. Mulder's cock touched his tender asshole and he gasped. Then Mulder was in, and the full length of him rode all the way, sinking in until Mulder's balls pressed up against his own. Alex exhaled in a rush, the burn of Mulder's entry lost to the exquisite fullness, back again. Mulder shifted and Alex groaned...

The bastard had left the cock ring on. No doubt to try to last as long as Skinner had. Men and their goddamn ego-driven competitive streaks...

Head dropping forward again, Alex whimpered into the mattress as Mulder drew back and started thrusting. He was still wet enough that Mulder moved easily, and his well-used ass sang with the renewed attention. Draw almost all the way out... and in. Mulder had a harder drive given the assistance of gravity and positioning, and Alex couldn't move more than a centimeter. He lay there, tied down and spread open and completely vulnerable, and all he could do was take it, take the fucking, as long as Mulder wanted to do it to him. The knowledge drove as deep as Mulder's cock, deeper, touched off the lightening sparks inside his brain as if Mulder's cock rubbed right up against something deep in his limbic system.

That image fired him and he groaned in abandon, heard an answering groan from the other bed. And got an instant crystal clear mental image of the picture he must be presenting to Walter. And there went the fireworks behind his eyes again...

Mulder changed his angle and his cock rubbed Alex's prostate, making Alex's entire body seize up over and over as Mulder realized what he had and played to it. Alex rocked his face against the mattress and wailed, long past the point of holding it in, almost past the point of even hearing himself. And on it went, impossible, unbearable, unending... until Mulder's throaty shout, Mulder's fingers squeezing tightly into his cheeks, Mulder's hips slamming into him... Mulder's body slumping forward, collapsing on top of him, heavy and unmoving.

And the terrible, itching need was back even worse than before. Even worse than after Walter's fuck. Driven by the nonstop stimulation, the merciless domination, the entirely too-expert use and abuse of his body. He moaned brokenly as Mulder lifted himself away, as the another cock slipped from his ravaged body. The awful hooks had set, and they tugged, tugged. Relentless. His body simmered, his own exhausted cock half-hard and the low pound back in his balls.

He lay on the bed and wondered distantly what they were going to do with him now. Instinctively he knew no further satisfaction would be his tonight. This constant, bone-deep hum of unfulfilled arousal would be his next torment. And it made him theirs as surely as their cocks inside him or their bonds on his limbs.

His breathing slowed and the blood stopped pounding in his ears and his surroundings came sharper. Their low voices caught his attention even through the haze of exhaustion settling around him.

"—already in my bed, after all."

"And it would such a hardship to move him. Pull the other one, Mulder."

"But look at the poor thing... he's practically catatonic. Be easier just to leave him."

"I just don't see how that's fair."

"You got to fuck him first."

"Well, it's not like you didn't get to fuck him. It was a fair toss."

"And you got the blow job..."

"It's not my fault! You offered it to me."

"I'm just saying, I don't think it's too much to ask that I get to keep him in my bed tonight. You can have him tomorrow night. That's fair, isn't it?"

Walter's low grumbling didn't resolve into actual words, leaving Alex with the impression that he consented. For fuck's sake. They were arguing over who got to keep him in bed? Whoever heard of anything more stupid—

Arguing...

...over him?

His overwhelmed mind couldn't grasp the meaning, couldn't make sense out of what seemed a simple enough thing. Too tired, too wrung out, too shattered from the soul-destroying sex. The best sex of his life.

Fighting over who got to sleep with him?

Warm, gentle hands unhooked his wrists from the bed, rubbed his arms, relinked his wrists to each other. A just-hot-enough washcloth stroked over him, cleaning away sweat and semen, soothing skin and muscle even as it brought shivery sensations through his hyped-up nerve endings. His ankles were released and his legs relaxed, closed, as he was rolled off the pillow stack, lowered to the bed, settled on his side facing across the room toward Walter's bed. A chain linked his wrists to the headboard, long enough to allow him a comfortable position, hands curled at chest level. Strong hands rubbed his thighs briskly, his calf muscles, settled his legs before linking his ankle cuffs one to the other and looping an equally comfortable length of chain from them to the bottom bed post.

Alex sighed in contentment as a pillow was eased under his head. With the exception of the eddies of arousal racing up and down his body, destined to keep him half-awake for who knew how long, he felt more comfortable than he had since... since he could remember. Even the lust crawling just under his skin had a lazy, logy feel to it, contributing to the overall sense of achy complacency.

Movement in the room clattered about just at the edge of his hearing. A sheet and a quilt settled over him and warmed his cooling body. The bed dipped, the lights dimmed. A large body moved in behind him and then Mulder's arm slid around his waist, tugging at him until his back pressed to Mulder's chest, his still-warm ass flush with Mulder's groin. He could feel the brush of Mulder's soft boxers against his tender flesh, emphasizing his own nakedness.

Mulder sighed heavily and nuzzled the nape of his neck in sleepy comfort. Pressing closer, Mulder's thigh nestled between his from behind, Mulder's hand on his stomach slid lower, fondling over his sensitive cock before settling proprietarily around his aching balls. The weight and warmth of the hand didn't help calm the uneasy ardor still stirring through him but Alex seriously doubted Mulder intended to calm him. He sighed and tried to relax into the heady feel of being held by Mulder.

Across the small gap, Walter put his own bed to right, and climbed in. Alex watched him through half-closed eyes, then startled when Walter turned and looked right at him. A slow, knowing smile curled Walter's mouth. Then the final light went out, leaving Alex with only the sounds of a large body settling on the mattress a few feet away.

Alex lay unmoving, trying to still himself, to calm the rousing butterfly wings of desire tickling throughout his body. Within moments he realized the darkness wasn't complete. A soft spill of light came from the direction of the bathroom. Not enough to disturb sleep, but enough to calm... someone who might have difficulties with the dark.

He regulated his breathing, closed his eyes, tried to will himself to sleep. Puzzling about that funny little smile on Walter's face kept his mind occupied for the long, long... long... time it took for him to drop off.

###

Mulder came awake suddenly, unsure what had woken him. He blinked but didn't move. His arm still wrapped around a warm, sleeping Alex Krycek. Hand still nestled snugly into Alex's crotch, his sleep-lax fingers tucked around the other man's balls.

As wakefulness filtered the rest of the way through his brain, he reflected it was lucky he hadn't had one of those nightmares that caused him to wake up clutching whatever was closest in a death grip.

He shifted his hand just enough to chafe lightly at the flesh under his fingers, so much hotter than the rest of the body pressed to his. Alex made a soft sound in his sleep but didn't wake, not even when Mulder's fingers explored further. A gentle squeeze brought a sigh and full body shift but still Alex slept.

Mulder eased his own body back enough to prop himself up on his other elbow, staring down at his bedmate. One would think an assassin would need lighter sleeping habits than this to stay alive as long as he had. Mulder had him by the balls—literally—and he wasn't even stirring. And he'd slept some of the day yesterday. Granted, they had given him quite the workout the previous evening...

Mulder smiled. He rather liked the thought that between the two of them they'd managed to exhaust Alex Krycek.

And perhaps Alex hadn't fallen asleep as quickly at he had. Mulder's smile widened. He knew Alex had been more than a little worked up again by the time they finished with him for the night. He remembered the brush of a semi-erect cock against his fingers when he'd gripped Alex's scrotum before nodding off. At the time he'd appreciated it as another appropriate lesson for their little slutrat. Tamed, well-fucked, and left with a lasting and uncomfortable reminder of who was in charge.

Mulder stroked his thumb back and forth over the plump balls and eyed the clock on the small stand between the beds. They'd given Alex a long night to recharge, whether he'd slept immediately or lain awake suffering. Mulder had no doubt that by this morning they would be back to dealing with the defiant slutrat, rather than the docile and sweet submissive they'd broken through to by night's end.

Mulder's smile morphed into a grin at the thought. The slutrat incarnation wasn't exactly unwelcome. Alex struggling with his pride and resisting his own inclinations could be a hell of a lot of a fun.

Besides, they hadn't gotten to try out even half of their new training tools last night...

Releasing Alex's balls reluctantly with a final squeeze he let his hand slide up and over Alex's hip then rolled onto his back and out the other side of the bed. Alex made another mumbling noise in his sleep but still didn't wake. Mulder couldn't stop staring at him as he stretched.

Than again, maybe... He shook his head, trying to write off the fanciful thought to morning-cobwebs. But it resurfaced. He supposed... just maybe... Alex's failure to jerk awake could be ascribed to something more than exhaustion. Perhaps Alex just trusted Mulder that much. Could still sleep beside him and be less tense. Less alert.

He'd like to think so. He supposed the exhaustion made the more probable explanation though. Shaking his head he yawned his way into the bathroom, shaking off the sentimental maundering.

When he returned Walter sat on the edge of his own bed watching the sleeping Alex across the small gap with a soft, unfocused expression Mulder had never seen on that face. He felt a sharp tug of jealousy but forced it down. And that's going to work how long? snarked a nasty little voice in his head. At least for the rest of the weekend, Mulder returned firmly. Walter looked up as Mulder approached and Mulder managed a smile.

"Morning." He pitched his voice low and jerked his head toward the chairs by the fireplace.

"Morning," Walter returned in the same tone, joining him across the room. "Sleep well?"

Mulder's grin came much more naturally. "Oh yeah. You?"

Walter nodded thoughtfully, a small smile curling his lips. "Better than I have in a while. I think this is good for me."

"Closure," Mulder nodded readily.

"Mm. I meant the incredible sex, but that too."

Mulder stifled a laugh and tipped his head toward the lumpy bed. "Was it just me or did you think yesterday's training was a huge success?"

"Better than I'd even hoped. Having a general outline mapped out ahead of time was ideal. We work well together."

Mulder nodded again, pleased. "We do. Of course I'm thinking by this morning we'll probably have lost a little ground."

"Of course. If I remember correctly, mornings after can always be a little chancy with our boy."

"Mmhm." Mulder smiled fondly in the direction of his bed. "Part of his kink is he really loves to have it dragged out of him. Which makes him a little testy the next day."

"Hopefully the fact that we aren't going to be letting him out of subspace will get through reasonably quickly," Walter murmured dryly, glancing at the bed as well.

"He's not going to be giving in to that easily," Mulder chortled.

"No, I don't believe he will." Even pitched low, Walter's voice rang with satisfaction. "So... we drag it out of him."

They looked back to each other, twin glints of eagerness shining in two sets of eyes. With a confirming nod, they started laying out the day, consulting the remaining contents of Mulder's burgundy-and-black bags.

Within a short time, either the low buzzing of their voices or the wearing of the morning brought Alex to wakefulness. As his body shifted under the quilts Mulder and Walter rose and crossed back to the beds. Mulder crawled onto his bed and positioned himself behind Alex while Walter sat down in front of the loosely bound body. Alex's head arched on the pillow as he stretched, his chains clanking as his arms and legs moved against their pull. His eyes blinked open.

He lay there staring up at the faces staring down at him. The heavy lashes fell shut again and his breath whistled out. "Fucking hell."

Mulder shot a 'told you!' grin at Walter then reached out and stroked one hand over Alex's forehead, pushing the sleep-sweaty hair back off his face. "Aw, what's wrong, puppy? Didn't you sleep well?"

Alex's eyes slowly opened again and narrowed in the same breath. "Oh just wonderfully," he snapped, sarcasm heavy in his voice. "I always sleep great when I'm tied to the fucking bed."

"That's what we remembered." Walter nodded sagely without even a hint of irony.

Alex drew in a deep breath and glared from one to the other. His expression was hard for Mulder to decipher, a mixture of irritation trying to hide apprehension overlaying something else entirely. Mulder decided puzzling out Alex Krycek's face while the man was chained to his bed was something he could grow to like doing first thing in the morning.

"So, is it too much to hope for that you guys might have come back to the land of the sane?" Alex ground out.

Walter shook his head. "The land of the sane is boring, Alex. You of all people ought to know that. We're not ready to go back there quite yet."

Mulder watched Alex's eyes flicker closed, watched that... something... in his face surge to the forefront. Relief? Hope? Need? Mulder continued stroking Alex's hair thoughtfully. "We told you the weekend and we meant it," he added.

"I just thought maybe you'd come to your senses after getting a little sleep," Alex snarled. "There was always the chance you were both suffering from exposure yesterday."

Mulder shook his head. "No, sorry to disappoint," he murmured with careful emphasis, "but we're having way too much fun." He smiled demurely as Alex's eyes cut to his, a suspicious gleam in them. "And we just don't believe the lessons have really made it home yet." His hand left off stroking the dark head, pinched a cheek on the way down to Alex's chest, and then thumped him gently on the breastbone. "We question whether things have really sunk in and your returning attitude this morning isn't a very good sign. We figured our puppy would require more training."

"Which of course we're more than happy to administer," Walter put in, standing up from the bed and bending over the headboard chain.

Mulder peeled back the quilts covering Alex and played at his nipples while Walter jerked his hands up over his head with a pull on the chain. Alex tilted his head back, obviously looking for the best moment to lash out, but Walter efficiently shortened the chain then straightened.

"Roll over."

"No."

Walter sighed and exchanged a look with Mulder. Shrugging, Mulder reached out for Alex's arm and between the two of them they flipped him onto his stomach easily. Ignoring Alex's threats and curses, Mulder yanked the quilts the rest of the way off, leaving them bunched at the bottom of the bed. Straddling Alex's kicking legs, he lifted the struggling man's hips while Walter stuffed a pillow beneath him. Mulder settled down onto the backs of Alex's knees while Walter walked over to his own jeans from the previous day and removed his belt from the belt loops with single hissing jerk.

Alex froze mid-diatribe, lifted head giving him a perfect view of Walter's actions. As Walter walked back toward him Alex started shaking his head rapidly. "No... don't, wait—" His voice broke off, ending in a yowl as Walter doubled the belt, lifted his arm and started swinging, bringing the belt down in a wide arc.

Mulder watched transfixed as Walter's arm swung, the belt flew, and Alex's ass striped. The pillow under his hips kept Alex's lovely round ass poked up in the air, the perfect target. Mulder's weight on his legs made rolling away to either side impossible. Alex jerked and wriggled and screamed under the steady whipping but the belt just kept coming. Always one to appreciate the joy of watching, Mulder settled in comfortably, his dick stirring with lazy interest against the heat of Alex's legs as Alex dissolved into hoarser shouts, then quavering pleas. Only when Walter showed signs of tiring did Mulder rouse himself from the hypnotic sight of Alex Krycek's ass getting thoroughly strapped. "Want me to take over?" he asked conversationally.

Walter nodded and stopped. "Don't mind if you do."

Mulder levered himself off Alex's legs and accepted the belt while Walter took up the straddled position. Mulder resumed the spanking with renewed energy, bringing howls from Alex in minutes. The weight of the belt felt good as he hefted it... a much less precise tool than the paddle but better for longer, harder sessions. With more lasting results. For more intensive discipline. It certainly had more wallop to it and utilized the strength of a full-arm swing.

Settling into the rhythm Mulder found himself falling into his own zone again, a little surprised at how readily it came back to him after years of not indulging. His world narrowed to the arc of the belt, the leather in his hand, the crack of the strap against those beautiful bouncing ass cheeks. Under direction of the part of his brain not ruled by sensation, his ears gauged Alex's exquisite sobs with care, the same care with which he watched the furiously blushing skin of Alex's ass.

The split attention felt like an old friend and a particularly welcome one. He'd always excelled at the combination of focus and distance required by topping and the power flooded back to him. His entire body delivered each swing, the belt moving like an extension of himself. And between one blow and the next his attenuated senses picked up the minute shifts in the body laid out before him—the slump of releasing muscles, the tremolo in the cries, the surrender in the arching and lengthening of the lower back.

He continued the steady rise and fall of the belt just beyond the point of capitulation, watching the generous ass jounce with each impact, then finally began to slow. The longer the pause between straps, the louder Alex's sobbing moans when the leather struck home. Finally he let the belt unfold from his hand and dragged the dangling end across the cherry-red ass. Standing still and catching his breath, he realized Walter watched him as opposed to the delicious sight before them both. His boss looked... impressed. He offered the belt back to Walter wordlessly, trying to ignore the swell of pride in his chest at the approval in the older man's eyes.

Kneeling down at the head of the bed Mulder ran his hand through Alex's hair. "You'll get a daily morning spanking whether you need it or not, but today you can just call it a reminder of your place, puppy. We assumed you'd need an immediate refresher this morning. And just to be clear, it's a reminder you'll get every time you give us that attitude today, understand?" He exerted just enough pressure to force Alex's head to turn. The thick lashes clumped with tears, the sheet wet where Alex had buried his face in it. Huge, limpid eyes blinked up at him. "Understand?" he repeated sternly.

"Yes," Alex rasped in a thick voice.

Mulder nodded. "I told Walter we should just keep your ass so sore that one good slap would bring you right into line." He glanced over his shoulder.

Walter enthusiastically patted the bright red cheeks still propped up on the pillow. Obediently, or involuntarily, Alex squirmed under his hand. "Obviously frequent intense correction is indeed the way to go," Walter agreed with a wink.

Standing, Mulder unhooked one of Alex's wrists and smiled when their captive didn't even tug against his grip. He easily brought Alex's arm down and folded it behind his back. As Walter took over his grip on that wrist, he reached up and unhooked the other. When both wrists rested in the small of Alex's back Mulder left Walter sitting on Alex and walked back to the bags, returning with a length of rope. Winding it in and around Alex's wrists above the cuffs, he unbuckled the cuffs, removed them, and tightened the rope. Alex's only response was a shifting of his wrists against the new bonds. Mulder finished with a nod, cueing Walter to climb off Alex's legs and uncuff his ankles. Then Mulder calmly delivered a stinging slap to Alex's glowing ass that had Alex yelping and leaping under his hand. "Up, puppy."

Getting his knees under him Alex managed to work his way to the edge of the bed without turning over to sit down. Easing first one leg then the other off the bed, he stood as Mulder moved in on one side and Walter on the other. He stared straight ahead and Mulder could tell he worked diligently to ignore the tear streaks on his cheeks. Glancing down, Mulder grinned. Either that, or Alex was just hoping like hell they wouldn't notice his erection.

Taking either arm Mulder and Walter led him into the bathroom, chatting amiably about showers and the luxury of the facilities. Alex hobbled between them wincing with each step and Mulder realized he was likely sore from more than just the morning whipping. The thought brought a satisfied smile to his face even as he realized they'd probably have to forgo fucking for at least a little while. He almost laughed aloud when he realized that all in all, Alex would probably be the one most disappointed by that eventuality. He and Walter had plenty to keep them entertained but Alex loved having something up his ass. He combed through their list of toys in his head, wondering what might be acceptable in lieu of yesterday's dildo.

He adjusted the showerhead and temperature controls while Walter pissed, then couldn't help but watch as Walter positioned Alex and stood behind him, chin on his shoulder, hand around his dick, aiming for him. Alex bore it in blushing silence and finally, after a wait that must have been more interminable for him than for them, he pissed long and hard, eyes closed and jaw tight. Mulder had to choke back another laugh when Walter's solicitous inquiry if Alex needed anything further was met with a death glare, even when they offered to leave the room. Shrugging, Walter gestured to the shower.

Mulder nodded, pulled back the curtain, took Alex's arm and guided him under the spray. Alex's "What the—" cut off short, as if he realized it could be construed as 'attitude'. Even with a large luxury shower, the space became tighter when Walter followed them in. But as each focused on Alex the space constraints didn't hinder them unduly—Mulder stepped up right tight behind him while Walter closed in on his front, sandwiching him between their bodies. Mulder adjusted the spray to wet back Alex's hair and smoothed in shower gel, lathering briskly with his fingertips. Picking up a bar of soap, Walter went to work soaping up the front of Alex's body, hands sliding freely over slick skin. Alex shifted uncertainly under the sensual onslaught.

Mulder rinsed out Alex's hair, breathing in the almond shampoo scent hanging heavy in the steamy air. Alex's soft moan made him rub harder, working the thick hair between his fingers and massaging Alex's scalp. He tilted his own head just enough to watch Walter's large hands taking full liberties with Alex's body, feeling him up and down and everywhere under the pretense of getting him clean. Walter brought his hands back again and again to Alex's already-awake genitals, always moving on after brief sessions of soapy fondling that left Alex groaning and breathless.

Finishing with Alex's hair, Mulder unhooked the bath brush from the shower rod and turned Alex to face the spray head on. Starting at Alex's throat Mulder began brushing him down, scrubbing the soap off with firm, methodical circular strokes over every inch of wet skin. Walter picked up the bar soap again and started on Alex's backside. Alex bit his lip as Mulder reached his nipples and Mulder took great delight in drawing out the process as long as possible. He dragged the short, stiff bristles back and forth over Alex's nipples repeatedly until the sensitive nubs stood up hard and red. He finally moved on, down over the soft skin of Alex's stomach, again pausing to tease at the sensitive navel and rubbing harder the lower he went.

At Alex's rough gasp Mulder checked on Walter's progress and found that he'd begun a very meticulous soaping of Alex's ass. Grinning, Mulder continued down, scrubbing Alex's thighs while watching Walter's fingers probe intimately between Alex's buttocks, working up inside him until Alex was rising up and down on his toes, shifting his shoulders restlessly.

Returning to his own work, Mulder brought the brush back up to Alex's crotch, the stiff bristles getting Alex up on his toes again with the pleasing addition of a satisfying yelp. Mulder grinned into the panting face as he thoroughly scrubbed Alex's balls, then teased the now-fully erect cock with the agonizing friction. Taking Alex's swelling dick in hand, he turned it this way and that, rubbing the brush up one side and down the other while Alex's hips twitched madly, trying to jerk away from the stimulation but only succeeding in driving himself back onto Walter's slick fingers. The groans came more steadily, rising above the rushing of the water and echoing in the otherwise silent bathroom.

When Mulder mercilessly teased the bulging head of Alex's cock with the rough bristles, the groans turned to pleas of a delightfully desperate nature.

The growing heat of the shower finally drew them on and Mulder reluctantly turned Alex to face Walter and started scrubbing down his back. Walter leaned in and kissed the parted lips over and over while Mulder brushed Alex's back. He moved on to the full ass cheeks and couldn't stop a chuckle at Alex's startle, and the way he bolted against Walter's body when the brush scoured his inflamed ass. Walter's hands caught Alex around the hips and moved him firmly back until his engorged cock touched nothing, then went on enjoying him with slow, wet, open-mouthed kisses.

Mulder pressed closer and watched until the feel of Alex's hot ass cheeks against his own erection became too much. He tapped Walter on the shoulder and Walter broke off with obvious reluctance. In tandem, they both caught Alex's shoulders and pushed him gently down to his knees. He stared up at them with a dazed expression as he knelt, the water pulsing down over him. Stepping closer to each other, Mulder and Walter each caught their own dick in hand and extended it toward Alex.

Alex's eyes widened and he looked from one to the other helplessly. Walter's hand caught in his hair and drew his mouth inexorably to Walter's cock. Barely had his lips wrapped around the shaft when Mulder's fingers twined in his hair from the other side and guided his head back off Walter, then Mulder shoved his own cock between those swollen lips.

Back and forth they passed him from one cock to the other, leaning against the shower wall to support themselves as they thrust one after the other into Alex's mouth. Mulder handed him back to Walter and watched through heavy-lidded eyes as Alex's lips were forced apart by Walter's thick hard-on. Mulder fisted himself languidly as he followed the movements of Walter's hips, pumping that big cock in and out of Alex's face. Alex worked it as best he could, sucking when he had the chance, riding the thrusts when he didn't. Within minutes Mulder couldn't stand it and reached out to tug on Alex's hair again, pulling him away from Walter's groin and pressing forward, pushing himself back into that hot, gasping mouth.

Gripping Alex's wet hair tightly he held Alex's head still and fucked his face with short, steady thrusts. Watching his own cock work in and out of the stretched lips was almost as good as watching Alex give head to Walter, with the added benefit of the amazing sensations of the wet suction pulling at his erection. He couldn't decide which he liked better. The watching alone had its own appeal. He pulled Alex off his cock and turned Alex's head toward Walter. Walter took over immediately, driving his cock home before Alex had managed a full breath. Walter settled one hand in Alex's hair, braced himself against the wall, and started working Alex's head up and down.

The diabolical thrill of watching Alex being used so thoroughly coursed through Mulder's gut. Helpless, hands behind his back, soaked and dripping. Cock ripe to the bursting, balls hanging heavy. Down on his knees with his mouth getting plundered. Fuck... what a picture. Mulder tried to slow himself down, make it last. He wanted to watch Walter come down that throat then he would explode in Alex's mouth himself. He wasn't sure he'd make it. Then, even as he debated between taking back Alex's mouth or jerking himself off to the hot spectacle before him, Walter's head went back with a full-throated howl of completion. Large, strong hands now held Alex's head immobile as Walter drove his cock in and out with strong thrusts of his hips. Mulder gripped himself around the base of his shaft tightly. The minute Walter slumped against the wall, hands going limp in Alex's hair, Mulder pounced. Once more Alex barely had time to get his breath back before his lips were stretched wide again as Mulder pushed his throbbing dick as deep as he could.

He felt Alex's throat suddenly give as the man on his knees relaxed his muscles. He pushed in just... that... much... further and grunted at the intensity of the sensation as Alex's throat swallowed against him. He pulled back and thrust again, staring down into Alex's dark eyes staring up at him. He held the gaze, grinning down at Alex with feral satisfaction, pumping in and out with ever-increasing speed.

Alex took it—he couldn't do much else. His mouth opened as wide as it could, his throat stayed lax, his eyes dazed and blissed-out. Within a few short thrusts Mulder couldn't hold back any longer and came with a hoarse shout. He pressed forward as far as he could and his dick spasmed its last deep in Alex's throat. He stayed that way as his cock began to deflate, pulling Alex ever closer until Alex's face was flush with his body. He could feel the jut of Alex's chin against his balls, the press of that pretty little nose in his pubic hair. He moved back only enough to allow Alex air. The swollen lips continued to cradle him so gently while the water pummeled his back and sluiced off his legs.

Leaning against the shower wall he finally gave Alex his mouth back and turned to wash himself under the spray. When Mulder finished rinsing they got Alex to his feet and Mulder stepped out onto the bathmat, leaving Walter to wash in the suddenly spacious shower. Drawing Alex out as well, Mulder left him standing and dripping while he dried himself off, then waited a little longer as Walter finished, stepped out and dried himself as well. Only when both were fully dry did they turn to Alex with their damp towels. Mulder toweled Alex's hair until it spiked, then they both dragged the soft cotton leisurely over Alex's body, playing with all the sensitive spots they'd aroused in the shower.

Alex bore the teasing at his nipples in stoic silence and even the rough toweling of his ass, but when Walter's towel-covered hands worked between his thighs, a choked whimper escaped from between clenched teeth. Mulder lounged against the bathroom counter, shaving with an electric razor and watching Walter bring Alex to full tumescence again under the pretext of drying him. Mulder grinned, thinking the only possible thing that could still be wet on Alex were the ropes around his wrists. "Breakfast?" he asked cheerfully when his cheeks were smooth.

Walter patted Alex's full red cock once more then turned to Mulder and nodded. "Sounds good. You'll take care of it?"

"Sure. I'll call it in then go over in a bit to pick it up. I still don't think we're ready for room service, yet." Taking Alex's arm in a firm grip, Mulder walked him out into the main room. Bringing him directly to the bed he sat Alex down on the foot of the mattress, ignoring his wince and gasp. He unclipped the ankle cuffs that still hung from the bedposts and kneeling down, quickly cuffed Alex's ankles together then linked them to the bottom of the closer bedpost. Leaving Alex without a word, he went to the phone and called in a large breakfast, assuring the front desk that he would be over to pick it up and that no room service was necessary.

By the time he had completed the ordering and pulled on jeans and a shirt, Walter emerged from the bathroom looking entirely too energetic and alert for the morning hours. Mulder groaned inwardly. Trust his boss to be a morning person.

"Food on the way?" Walter inquired as he dressed.

"Be ready in about twenty minutes," Mulder confirmed. "Which should give us just about enough time."

Alex stiffened on the end of the bed, his eyes narrowing. "How much longer are you two planning on keeping this up?" Alex rasped abruptly.

Mulder smiled as he considered the reason Alex's voice was so hoarse then grinned as he watched the effect his expression had on Alex. The bound man hugged closer to the bedpost reflexively before forcing himself to still with obvious effort. Mulder finished his approach and reached down between Alex's legs, wrapping his fingers firmly around the hot erection. He pumped it twice. "Oh, I think we can keep this up for quite a while, don't you, Walter?"

"Oh yes," Walter put in, coming to lean over and inspect Alex's cock as Mulder worked it. "Judging from yesterday's performance, I think we can keep it up for hours."

Alex flushed, looking ready to flay them both. "You can't just keep me here indefinitely," he gritted between his teeth, eyes flashing. "And what the hell are you going to do with me when you go back to DC? Cut your losses now and I'll just disappear, no harm no foul. You've had your night of fun. And a little morning after too. Now you're just really pushing it."

"Mm," Walter made a noncommittal noise. "I'd say we've had your fun too, Alex." He raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "But anyway, if you keep up with the attitude, we'll have to strap you and then twenty minutes won't be near enough."

"Actually, I'd say he already deserves another strapping," Mulder intoned regretfully. "Not only for the attitude but also especially because he's still talking about disappearing. It's just like we worried—things just aren't sinking in. But here's an idea... how about we go ahead as planned now then you can administer correction while I'm over getting breakfast."

Walter clapped his hands together once. "Ideal. Excellent thinking, Mulder."

"Jesus Christ," Alex burst out angrily. "Are you two fucking NUTS?"

Walter sighed. "He keeps asking that. Was this morning's lesson so easy to forget, puppy? Fine, we'll make sure your next strapping really gets the point across."

Alex's mouth fell open and he stared up into Walter's implacable face. As if regretting every word that had fallen from his lips so far, his head started to shake back and forth. "No, look, I just... I mean, you don't have to—"

"Hush, Alex. We've got other things to attend to first and it sounds to me like you need another session with the gag." Walter looked to Mulder who already had the bit gag at hand. Alex jerked his head back but Walter easily forced it between his teeth and Mulder buckled it behind his head. Walter shook his head as he met Mulder's gaze. "You were right... feisty after a little sleep. If you want to get the stuff, I'll take care of positioning."

With a nod Mulder retreated to the bathroom and gathered up his own shaving kit and Walter's, as well as a fresh towel. Dumping the decorative soaps neither he nor Walter bothered with onto the bathroom counter, he filled the pottery bowl they sat in with hot water. Bringing everything back to the bedroom, he surveyed Alex's new position with satisfaction.

Alex still sat on the end of the bed with his hands behind his back but now he was positioned equidistant between the two bedposts, his knees spread wide, his legs stretched out with ankles cuffed to the bottom of each of the posts with short chains. His thighs were spread out to their limit, leaving his crotch exposed and vulnerable. Mulder nodded and moved to stand directly in front of him. "Yet another good look on you," he teased, ruffling Alex's hair.

Alex's eyes tracked his hands, dark brows drawing in as he took in what Mulder held. Recognition dawned slowly. Then suddenly the green eyes went wide and Alex's head started to shake back and forth, muffled noises coming behind the gag.

Mulder grinned down at him. Given Alex's on display position, he had an excellent view of how Alex's dick responded in direct contrast to the protests Alex tried to voice. Kneeling down until he was eye level with the swelling cock, Mulder shook his head. "Whatever you're saying, Alex, somebody else is telling a very different story. In fact, I'd almost say he looks eager. Maybe that's what you're trying to tell us? That just the idea of being shaved makes you hot and horny?"

###

Walter laughed as he leaned up against the left bedpost. "I think that is what he's trying to say," he intoned in a silky voice. "After all, you wouldn't very well be objecting, now would you, puppy? You know better than to object to anything we want to do."

Alex's head snapped back, a pleading look on his face as he met Walter's gaze. Walter took a moment to enjoy the expression before he nodded to Mulder to carry on. He couldn't help but grin at the enthusiasm Alex's cock was displaying for the proceedings.

Mulder set all of the materials on the floor between Alex's feet. Taking the towel, he nodded to Walter and they both grasped Alex under an arm, lifting him up enough for Mulder to push the towel under his ass. They dropped him back to his sitting position on the bed and Walter stifled a chuckle at the wince and moan this brought from Alex. Walter carefully spread out the end of the towel hanging down between Alex's legs while Mulder dug out the small scissors from his shaving kit.

Ignoring Alex's unintelligible protests they both knelt down. Walter took a firm hold on Alex's throbbing dick, warm and twitching in his hand. Holding it to one side he watched with pleasure as Mulder clipped off the thicket of black curls, cutting the pubic hair close to the pale skin beneath. When he'd shortened the hair on one side, Walter bent the dick in his hand to the other direction and Mulder cut back the hair on the other side as well.

Walter got out the round brush and mug of shaving soap he carried and dipped the brush in the water. Wetting down Alex's groin thoroughly, he then lathered the shaving soap until a rich, creamy lather sat in the mug. Whistling softly, he lathered up Alex's crotch, taking time to work the brush all over his balls and down the inside of his thighs where the hair grew thick.

Ignoring Mulder's electric razor, Walter took out the safety razor he carried and looked up at Alex. Chin to his chest, Alex sat staring down at them with a dismayed look on his face. Walter smiled up at him. "I'd recommend you sit very still, puppy. No squirming." With that, he redirected his attention and began shaving Alex's pubic area, stroking carefully then rinsing the razor in the water bowl, then bringing it back to scrape over tender skin again. Little by little he bared Alex's flesh in clean white strips.

Aware of Mulder sitting at his shoulder, eyes riveted to the shaving, Walter rinsed the razor and held it out to him. Mulder accepted it greedily and they continued, swapping off, until Alex's entire groin was completely denuded of hair, right down the inside of his thighs. They took particular care shaving his balls, pulling the skin tight and working one small patch at a time, one shaving and one holding his cock out of the way.

Walter stood and retrieved the stool they'd used the previous night, placing it right in front of Alex between his widely spread legs. Once again they both lifted an arm and pulled Alex up into a standing position then bent him over forward until his chest rested on the stool. With this better leverage, Mulder lathered up his ass then spread his cheeks so Walter could shave between them thoroughly. Alex lay perfectly still for them and Walter found himself humming in contentment.

The warmth and comfort of the room, the genial companionship of Mulder as they worked Alex over, Alex's alternating spitting and hissing and total submission... Walter found to his own surprise that he rather liked sharing the experience of mastering Alex. The domination felt more complete, somehow, in front of someone else, as if he and Mulder offered external witness to what Alex gave up to them both, making the conquering more tangible.

Finishing up the job of shaving Alex's erogenous zones completely clean of hair, Walter plucked the towel off the bed and toweled down Alex's smooth ass and groin. While Alex stayed bent over the stool, Mulder collected the leather wrist cuffs and Walter untied the wet rope. Tossing it to one side, he held Alex's arms while Mulder replaced the rope with the leather cuffs and linked them one to the other again. Pulling Alex up off the stool they sat him on the bed and left him chained there, spread and displaying his naked crotch to the room, while they cleaned up the shaving kits and put the stool to one side again.

Alex sat and stared straight ahead, valiantly ignoring his own begging hard-on and carefully not looking down at himself now that the shaving was complete. Walter cast amused looks at him while they cleaned up, admiring the red flush staining Alex's cheeks as he sat helpless and exposed. Finally, Mulder started dressing in his coat and boots to go collect breakfast and Walter returned to the bed to unhook the ankle cuffs from the bedposts. He jerked Alex to his feet, turned him to face the bed, and shoved him hard in the back, causing him to tumble flat on his face onto the mattress with a muffled 'oomph'.

Mulder raised an eyebrow at him from the door when he saw Walter pick up the belt without refastening Alex's legs to the bed. "Are you sure that's wise?"

"I can handle him," Walter stated confidently. "But if you think we should, come help me get his wrists reattached before you go. I want his legs free though. I want him to be able to move and bounce under the strap... help him really feel the effects of the shaving."

Mulder nodded thoughtfully as he returned to the bedside and the two of them quickly unhooked Alex's wrists from behind his back and spread his arms up over his head, cuffing him to the headboard. "I'll be right back," he said as he backed away, looking increasingly reluctant to go. "Don't have too much fun without me."

Walter grinned. "Then hurry," he drawled, turning his attention back to the already-red ass in the middle of the bed. The long body stretched across the mattress was his to play with and this time he would get to watch Alex struggle. Watch those hips squirm and twist, watch that ass bounce. Make him change positions on a whim. With a happy sigh he lifted the belt and brought it down across the pert, round cheeks.

The response was everything he could have wanted. Already beyond sensitized, Alex immediately started squirming madly, groaning behind the gag as the belt played with his ass once again and his shaved groin rubbed across the bed. Walter amused himself with making the rounded cheeks dance, bringing the belt from unexpected angles and letting the pauses last a little too long or not quite long enough to ever be predictable. The strokes seemed to lift Alex and toss him about the bed. Walter began to try to determine where Alex would shift next and place the strap there to snap at him just when he moved. Alex rocked uncontrollably against the bed, keening behind the gag, never able to avoid the flying strap or know from which direction it would strike next.

"Up on your knees," Walter ordered suddenly, cracking the strap three times in quick succession to encourage quick obedience. "Get that ass right up in the air. Higher. Stick it up there. Spread your legs more. Show me how much you want to have your ass blistered. That's it, now hold it up there good and high." When Alex's ass was high enough for his liking, he began bringing the belt up and under, enjoying the way the sharp smacks made a delightful quiver run all through the plump cheeks.

Finally leaving off he set the belt on the bed next to Alex and palmed both hot cheeks. "You can lay back down. Keep your legs spread. But if you come, you'll be punished." Delivering one light smack with his hand he left Alex on the bed and went to the fireplace, building up a fire. As he placed the match the door swung open and Mulder hurried in, pushing another meal cart.

Mulder's face fell when he saw Walter kneeling at the fireplace, Alex stretched out on the bed, back rising and falling with his heaving breaths. "You finished already?"

Walter stood with a grin. "He's already had one strapping this morning, Mulder. This was just a reminder about attitude."

Mulder sighed and wheeled the cart over to their chairs. "I suppose," he said grudgingly.

"You were the one who suggested punishing him while you were getting breakfast," Walter offered unrepentantly, peering under dishes and taking deep breaths of the wonderful smells. "What do we have here?" He dished up a mixed plate for Alex while Mulder rattled off the menu.

"Apple sage sausage, maple pecan waffles with, of course, real Vermont maple syrup—"

"Well duh."

"—Vermont cheddar omelet, maple-cured bacon. I think that covers it."

Cutting everything into bites, Walter set Alex's plate down on the rug before the fireplace then jerked his head toward the figure on the bed. Mulder joined him to release Alex from the bed and cuff his hands behind his back. As they helped him to his feet Walter smiled his approval at the still unsatisfied hard-on rising shamelessly from Alex's shaved groin. He unbuckled the gag and plucked it from Alex's mouth, giving him a hard look. The puffy lips closed immediately with not even the hint of a smart remark.

Walking Alex over to his plate they pushed him gently to his knees. Walter fed him sips of orange juice then gestured to the food. "Real Vermont breakfast, puppy. Eat hearty." Going back to the cart Walter heaped a plate for himself and sat back in his chair, watching in satisfaction as Alex bent to his breakfast, cherry-red ass rising as he caught up bites of egg and waffle in his teeth. Chatting casually with Mulder while he cleaned his own plate, Walter found his eyes continued to stray back to the beautiful vision kneeling on the rug between them.

At least Mulder wasn't taking his inattention personally given he could barely keep his eyes off Alex either.

It was a sight Walter had missed in his life. When Alex had gone, he'd worked hard to put it out of his head. He'd mostly succeeded. He still played occasionally, when the internal itchiness grew too uncomfortable or the memories haunted a little too loudly. But it was nothing like it had been with Alex. No one ever felt as... right... as Alex.

Alex's words echoed in his head. 'What are you going to do with me when you go back to DC.' The ultimate question, he supposed. God knew he and Mulder hadn't gotten that far yet. This entire weekend was an exercise in how not to think about what came next. Part of him knew good and well that if he let himself think about exactly how this might play out—all the complications and next steps and what ifs—he'd never let himself do it. And he'd needed to do it. Needed to let himself. Just once he didn't feel like being the responsible one. The dependable one. Doing the right thing. Just once he wanted to do something for himself.

Realizing he and Mulder had both fallen silent, Walter shook himself out of his thoughts and glanced over at his erstwhile collaborator. The pensive look on Mulder's face as he watched Alex told Walter he wasn't alone in his meandering thoughts. He wondered if Alex's words had gotten Mulder thinking too.

As if sensing his attention Mulder suddenly looked up from Alex, meeting Walter's eyes. A long, speaking look passed between them, but exactly what they were trying to say to each other Walter couldn't determine. He knew what he wanted to say. He wanted to tell Mulder he was in it for the long haul and not to expect him to just disappear to make things more convenient. No noble stepping out of the way for him. He'd gotten a taste of Alex again... he wasn't about to let it slip away like he'd done with so much in his life.

Unfortunately he suspected Mulder might be thinking along very similar lines.

As if simultaneously realizing they'd lost their appetites both men moved at once to put their plates on the cart. "Leave it in the hall for the staff?" Walter asked. Their dinner cart had disappeared from outside their door sometime before Mulder had exited the room this morning.

Mulder nodded. "Leave the syrup though." He pointed to the large glass jug of maple syrup glistening in the morning light that spilled in their deck doors. He grinned suddenly, an entirely evil expression. "I paid for all of it. It's ours."

Walter coughed to cover his laugh and looked down to the floor where Alex chased a final piece of sausage around his plate with his tongue. Bending down, he picked up the tidbit and held it up in the air. Alex looked up at him warily then rose up on his knees and captured the piece of meat between his lips. Walter nodded and patted him on the head. "Good boy." Picking up Alex's plate he put it on the cart and wheeled everything out into the hall. Picking up the heavy jug of syrup he returned to his chair, setting the syrup down in front of the fire.

Alex knelt in place, noticeably not quite resting his ass on his lower legs. His eyes moved back and forth nervously between his two captors. Mulder looked him over unabashedly, eyes lingering on the bared groin. Walter couldn't help staring too... it was almost an odd sight and at the same time unbearably erotic.

"Now that he's all done eating, I think he's ready," Mulder drawled as Walter resettled himself.

Reaching over the side of the chair Walter caught up one of the burgundy bags and pulled out a leather collar. He handed the bag over to Mulder and crooked his finger at Alex, beckoning him closer. Alex stayed where he was, head starting to shake.

Walter raised his eyebrows again. "Attitude, puppy?" Alex froze, then with an audible swallow he knee-walked to Walter's chair. Walter smiled and nodded at him. "Good boy." Reaching out, he wrapped the collar around Alex's throat and buckled it snugly. He watched in anticipation as Alex's eyelids sank as if pulled down by the weight of his lashes. The color in Alex's cheeks rose again, after dying down while he ate. Slowly, the green eyes opened again and Walter caught his breath.

Such a simple thing... a collar. A small thing. And yet, there it was again in Alex's eyes, all over his face—the pure yielding. His eyes were suddenly soft, his whole face pliant. All brought about by a leather strap with holes and a silver buckle. Walter felt a rush of sensation in his own groin that made him want to flip Alex around, jerk his hips into the air, spread those long legs and plow into him. Alex swallowed hard again and his throat worked visibly against the leather strip binding him as surely as the cuffs had to the bed. Yes, a small thing, but so powerful. Alex gave it the power. Walter heard a voice from the past, breathy with arousal. 'Collars just make me feel so... owned. Maybe because it's around the throat, which is so vulnerable, or maybe it's the pet association. I don't know... but collar me and I'm yours. I mean really yours.'

"Are you mine, Alex?" Walter murmured, voice vibrating with passion. He let his eyes wander down over Alex's body to the straining cock rising from the bare crotch. When he raised his eyes Alex still stared directly at his face, eyes huge and liquid.

"Yours," croaked Alex immediately, low and desperate.

Walter nodded, accepting it as his due. "Go to Mulder," he ordered simply.

Alex turned on his knees and made his way to Mulder's chair. Walter tried to remember when he'd last seen something so beautiful. Alex moved awkwardly but the inherent submission imbued each movement with an appealing charm. Walter licked his lips, his mouth suddenly dry. Alex knelt up before Mulder in utter stillness while Mulder rustled in the bag at length. Finally he produced a medium length leather leash, clipping it into the D ring on the collar.

"There," Mulder said in a voice full of satisfaction. "Now lean back a little." As Alex balanced carefully Mulder ran a hand over his chest, tweaking both nipples. Reaching back into the bag he drew out another set of clamps, still rubber tipped but separated, and each hung with a dangling weight. He attached them to Alex's distended nipples and tapped the weights absently, setting them swinging. Alex made a soft moan. Mulder wrapped his hand through the loop end of the leash and pointed to Walter. "Back to Walter, puppy."

On Alex's return trip Walter's view was even better. The weights bounced on his nipples. The black leather at his throat and the leash running to Mulder's hand made Walter's already well-satisfied cock twitch in his jeans. Alex under control—collared and shaved and clamped—was just too good an image. Too hot an image.

"I think it's the second bag on the right," Mulder said, breaking into Walter's visual feast.

Reaching for the bag in question Walter inspected the contents and nodded. With the same deliberate slowness Mulder had employed he removed a small collection of butt plugs... one by one. Alex's eyes widened. Walter lined them up on his thigh, from slim to obscenely fat, all with the narrowed neck and molded flared base that would hold them in place. "What do you think?" he asked Mulder, holding up a medium-sized smooth plug. Alex's eyes tracked it.

Mulder nodded readily. "My thoughts exactly. We gave him enough of a workout last night. For today, just a little something to keep his attention."

Walter dropped the rest of the plugs back into the bag, then rose and tracked down the lube. Coming back to his chair he squirted lube onto the plug and coated it thoroughly. Alex shifted slightly from knee to knee as he watched. Walter finally finished to his own satisfaction and made a circular motion with his finger. "Turn around, puppy. Ass up." Flushing darkly Alex turned his back to Walter and bent forward, raising his ass up into the air. Walter stroked the heated cheeks then carefully fingered the slightly puffy asshole. He'd chosen well on plug size, he reflected. Alex's ass really had seen enough use last night. But they couldn't very well deprive their puppy of assplay today, so gentle would be the watchword.

Loosening Alex's ass with his finger, Walter played for long moments then slipped the plug home and seated it securely. As Alex's ass closed around the bulbous middle and snugged the base, Walter heard a soft groan. He stroked Alex's ass again. "Like that, puppy? Feel good?"

"Yes," came the whispered response. At Mulder's brief tug on the leash Alex amended immediately, "Yes sir, it feels good, sir." Mulder winked at Walter and Walter grinned. Teamwork did have its advantages.

Patting Alex's ass lightly, Walter snapped his fingers. "Up, puppy. Kneel." Alex struggled up again and Walter unclipped the clasp holding his leather wrist cuffs together behind his back. As Alex's hands fell away from each other to rest at his sides Walter massaged his shoulders and upper arms. Alex jerked in surprise and looked over his shoulder at Walter.

Walter smiled widely and felt Alex tense under his hands. "That's right, puppy. We're up to the next stage of your training. We need to know you can obey. We want to make sure that we're making some progress. Your hands will be free today. But no touching yourself without express permission. And you can rest assured that we won't be giving permission except in very particular circumstances. Now, crawl over there in front of the fire. Position yourself on your knees between our chairs, facing us, your back to the fire. Hands on your thighs. Spread your thighs nice and wide. We want to be able to look at all of you whenever we feel the inclination, and get a good eyeful."

Alex sat perfectly still, directing an odd pleading look over his shoulder at Walter, confusion written clear on his face. Walter just smiled. "Do it," he ordered calmly. Alex's breath came faster and the internal struggle showed in his tensing muscles, his clenching teeth. Walter sat perfectly still, waiting. Mulder held the leash firmly looped over his hand but they both knew that if Alex at full strength chose to make a break, they'd have their hands more than full with not much help from the leash.

Tension sang in the air but Walter concentrated on looking calm and unconcerned. He'd meant what he said to Mulder early in Alex's captivity yesterday. Attitude went a long way with Alex... he'd always known that. Taking control did bring about amazing responses from their little firecracker. He met Alex's confused look head on, his face bland, eyes stern but serene. Radiating the unquestioned expectation that Alex would comply.

And at the same time forcing Alex's hand.

For in a way, Walter knew Alex found it so much easier to be tied down. Restrained and 'forced'. He could blame his cooperation on his captors that way. Shuffle his internal responsibility around. Walter smiled darkly at the man kneeling before him, dying to submit but now having to admit it. That's right, Alex. You're going to own how much you want this.

Clearing his throat, holding Alex's eyes with his own, he felt the relaxation of total control wash through him. His voice didn't rise at all. If anything it came quieter, but deeper. More solid and unyielding, with careful emphasis. "I said do it... and I mean do it now."

###

FUCK. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Alex stared at the implacable face, the dark grin, and felt pure panic pouring through his veins. The last thing he'd expected Walter to do was free his hands. The leash in Mulder's grip was tantalizingly thin. One hard jerk...

Accomplished at the same time as a spring to the feet...

He swallowed. The tightness of the leather around his throat sent a wave of voluptuous heat through him. His cock pulsed agonizingly. Every move he made shifted his silky balls against his thighs, his shaven groin supersensitive to even the lightest eddies of air... the solid plug in his ass another mark of their ownership. He wanted nothing more than to crawl to Skinner's designated spot. To sit before their greedy eyes, exposed and displayed. Aroused and unfulfilled. Theirs to play with, if they should deign to do so.

Obedient.

Ah god, this was so fucking unfair. They knew him... they knew what he was capable of. Walter more than Mulder, even. Knew that by giving him back his hands while his feet were also unshackled they were in essence freeing him. Freeing him to make good his threats to take them apart piece by piece should they drop their guard for even an instant.

They'd dropped their guard all right. Dropped it consciously, purposely, knowing full well what it would do to him. Looked him in the eye and gave him his opening. Dared him to take it.

Take it... or do what he really wanted.

He's telling you to make your choice. Absolute fucking bastard. Alex swallowed again and the collar felt like it tightened. He could try to fool himself. Tell himself that if they'd removed the cuffs it was because they had a backup plan lying in wait. That he wouldn't get five paces.

And that line of thinking held some logic. He was naked, for fuck's sake. With three feet of snow outside. He couldn't exactly just break through the glass deck doors and take off at a run.

So if he tried hard enough he could probably convince himself he still didn't have a choice. Not really. His nudity, the elements... they were restraints too. Right? Given those stumbling blocks, they'd just capture him again and slap the leather restraints—the tangible restraints—back on him.

Wouldn't they?

His heart skipped a beat. Awful thought... what if they let him go?

The overwhelming sense of loss at the thought of escaping the room scared him. They hadn't even let him come yet today! And there was obviously more to be explored in those bags...

He groaned internally. Fuck. Why bother even trying to lie to himself that he had no choice? Obviously he had a choice, obviously he knew full well he could pull it off, if he could be more concerned that they might not attempt to recapture him.

Give it up. You are so doomed.

Alex blinked his eyes shut, trying to still his swirling mind. And realized instantly that he didn't have the luxury of time to weigh out his options. Given the way his day had started, he'd be damn lucky if his current delaying didn't get him bent over the bed for another strapping any minute now.

He didn't think his ass could take it again so soon. His cock had a somewhat different opinion, desperately trying to arch higher and bob against his stomach.

And wasn't that an answer in and of itself.

His knees started carrying him forward before he realized he'd decided. Was there ever any question? hissed a taunting voice in his head. He felt another internal wall tumble in the wake of his movement. His... decision.

His acquiescence. His willing submission to their dominance.

The internal voice snorted derisively. Has it ever been anything but 'willing'?

Fine. His publicly declared willing submission.

"Crawl," came a level voice behind him.

Awful heat bloomed in his chest but without pause he dropped forward onto his hands. The weighted clamps swung on his nipples and he bit back a hiss at the jouncing tugs. He crawled on hands and knees to the spot Walter had described, feeling Walter's eyes on his ass, knowing the plug's base was visible between his red cheeks. Walter had used more than enough lube... the slick plug shifted easily inside of him as his legs moved. It was long enough to brush his prostate occasionally but slim enough to not put continual pressure on it. He could feel the lube squelching wetly around the base.

He raised up on his knees and turned around, facing the two chairs. The black leash stretched from his throat to Mulder's hand, a constant visible reminder of his place. A reminder that made his cock ache. His chest felt tight as he stared at some middle distance, carefully not meeting either gaze, and spread his thighs as wide as he comfortably could. His balls hung down between his legs as he settled himself. His hands fell to his thighs, resting palm down, fingers spread. The worst insult. The clearest indication that he was exactly where he wanted to be... that even given the option, he'd stay here and bend himself to their will, give himself up to their torturous... delicious... humiliations.

His chest rose and fell unevenly, the weighted clamps heavy on his nipples. He felt light-headed, overwhelmed. What the hell was he doing? How could he just slide back into this, after everything that had happened... how could they?

But if they would, if they were willing... he was helpless to turn it down. As his freed hands, quiescent on his thighs, attested.

"Very good."

And there it was. The approval heavy and warm in Walter's voice. Heat spread through Alex's belly and his thighs shifted further apart, his body loosening, his back arching unconsciously... thrusting his chest out a little further, presenting a more aesthetic picture for his owners.

"Now, that's where you'll sit. Since Mulder and I don't have any work to do up here, given your unexpected—and still unexplained—intervention, we're going to have a nice relaxing day. A little mini-vacation. And you are going to sit there and get yourself under control."

Under control? Alex blushed hotly, his eyes skating to Skinner's face uncontrollably. Walter met his gaze levelly, and cast a speaking look down to Alex's bursting cock. Alex felt the blush travel up his throat over his face to the roots of his hair, his ears burning.

"You have permission to tell us if you need something to drink, or if you need to use the bathroom. You'll even have permission to do so alone. You may shift through a limited range of movements to keep your muscles from stiffening up. However, you must ask us for permission to do so. You're there for our convenience... so we can look at you whenever we want, enjoy you. Touch you if we feel like it. You will present yourself for use immediately anytime either of us requests it, no hesitation and no attitude. The belt still stands as the response to disrespectful attitude. Understood, puppy?"

Alex had to clear his throat before he could make his voice work. It still came in an aroused rasp. "Understood, sir."

"Good boy."

"I think he still needs something else, Walter." Mulder tilted his head to one side and studied Alex thoughtfully. "He looks lovely, but something's missing..." He played with the leash, rubbing his fingers over the smooth leather. "Ah ha! I know." Standing, Mulder handed the leash over to Walter and bent over the bags, rustling and murmuring to himself. He finally plucked out something with a happy exclamation and turned back to Alex, dropping down to kneel in front of him.

Alex stared at Mulder's happy, relaxed face and decided this was by far the scariest Mulder he'd ever encountered. Mulder in Hong Kong had nothing on this good-natured, cheerful, evil-genius Dom. Hell, Mulder in Tunguska had nothing on this one. Alex felt a light sweat spring up on his skin but Mulder's gaze held his and he couldn't look away even to see what Mulder held.

One warm hand slid deftly between his legs and started massaging his smooth, tightened ball sac, touch so gentle and sure he wanted to scream. Arousal coursed through him as his shaved skin was stimulated and stroked. Mulder's fingers felt heavenly and hellish at the same time... the touch so good, but the knowledge that no satisfaction would be forthcoming absolute torture. Mulder made a soft crooning noise as he worked Alex's balls, manipulating the testicles to the bottom of their sac, tugging and rubbing at the skin until Alex's balls hung lower than they had moments before. Alex gasped at the expert handling, his mouth opening and his own hands clenching on his spread thighs. His hips started shifting forward against his will, rocking into Mulder's touch.

Mulder tut-tutted and shook his head. "Hold still, puppy," he warned.

Alex stilled his hips with a superhuman effort, trying to keep from groaning out loud. A choked moan escaped, then another gasp as Mulder's other hand joined the first and something warm and heavy wrapped around the top of Alex's scrotum. Head jerked down by the odd sensation, Alex tried to see past his rampant cock to what Mulder was doing. A thick, weighted leather strap tightened around the top of his sac, forcing his balls down. Mulder adjusted the strap with the familiar ripping sound of velcro and suddenly it was even tighter. The width of the strap stretched his ball sac and put pressure on his testicles, keeping them bulging out below the bite of the leather. Then Alex felt Mulder's hands leave him completely and sucked in a rough breath as he felt the full weight on his balls. He stared down at the fiendish strap but could see no weights. It was the strap itself... something inside the leather, something heavy and distributed evenly all the way throughout.

"Lead shot," Mulder murmured as if reading his mind. "Feels good, does it?" He flicked Alex's balls with his fingers, setting them swinging.

Alex gave a choked whimper and tried—unsuccessfully—not to squirm. The pressure and weight did feel good, in an ominous way. He knew it wouldn't be long before it was damned uncomfortable. He could only hope Mulder wouldn't leave it on too long...

He felt a sinking sensation in his chest as Mulder rose and settled back in his chair, lifting a book. Walter, now in control of the leash, already had a magazine open on his lap. Turning a page, Walter looked up as Mulder sat, perusing Alex with his eyes and smiling slowly. "Nice touch," he approved.

"Thanks," Mulder answered conversationally.

Walter went back to his magazine.

Mulder opened his book.

Alex sat... or rather knelt... and steamed. His entire body felt hyper-alive. Everything felt enhanced, everything made him shiver, tremble. And every tremble made something on him or in him move, causing more sensation, making disturbing liquid sensations boil low in his belly. Not at all conducive to getting himself 'under control'.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean, anyway? They'd done this to him. Gotten him worked up into a frenzy. Left him hanging. Literally. Again. Now they wanted him to get himself under control? He bit back a moan as he shifted his weight and the plug squelched in his ass. His balls swung gently. He bit his lip.

Meditation. Zen. That was the ticket. He tried to slow his breathing, relax... tried to will his cock to calm. He stared into the middle of the room, concentrated on his breathing and let his eyes lose focus. As the room blurred, sensations rose to higher prominence.

The heat of the fire on his back. On his already roasted ass. The burn in his butt was a constant warm stinging tingle and the fire emphasized it.

The constant pull on his nipples. The little movements the weights made with each measured breath. Every 'in/out' rhythm brought a slight jounce. The pinch of the clamps reawakened with every minute movement. His stretched nipples throbbed.

The presence in his ass. The fullness, so omnipresent in his naked state. The sloppy feel of lube in his plugged ass, heated by his body, dripping against shaved skin.

...shaved skin...

He swallowed hard and squirmed without meaning to. A low moan escaped his lips at the flurry of sensation and he squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to see if they looked at him, amused. Entertained. The blush flared anew in his cheeks and he kept his eyes firmly shut, reaching for a blank state of mind with something like panic.

He tried to push away the sensory input as he focused on his breathing again. Zen... zen... zen... His fingers tightened on his thighs in frustration. He never was any good at this zen shit. He could quiet himself to the stillness of the assassin in the right circumstances but those circumstances were driven by need. Absolute need. Not something he could pull out of his proverbial bag of tricks on a whim.

Besides, it wasn't really a place he liked to go if he didn't absolutely have to. He hadn't been there in a while. He'd appreciated the vacation.

Breathe. Focus on the breathing. And as his mind stilled...

Sensation rose again.

The collar at his throat. The bands at his wrists and ankles. Tight.

The weight on his balls. Growing heavier with every... passing... second. Steady pressure, tugging them down. A slow dull ache growing and flaring. Pulsing with his heartbeat. His balls felt like they were swelling under the constriction. The band felt tighter. Heavier.

And oh, his cock loved it.

He heard his own choked whimper and wanted to scream. This was not working. He opened his eyes and blinked back angry tears of frustration. Hanging his head forward he stared down at the traitorous organ, happily staring back at up him. Flared head swollen and purple, with the gleam of spilled precum.

He couldn't help noticing he looked longer without any pubic hair. He appreciated the illusion. Especially naked with these two. He couldn't say offhand who was bigger... they both stretched his ass deliciously. At the thought, his ass clenched on the plug and it moved inside of him. He caught his breath and his hips moved, setting his aching balls swinging between his legs. He bit his lip to keep back the yelp as the pressure increased.

Occupy mind. Think. Where was he? Size. Size. His previous engagements with them hadn't lent themselves to measuring tape. If he had to choose... he guessed Mulder probably had the most length. Mulder always looked big. Just the sight of that long, thick cock never failed to make Alex yearn to drop to his knees, whether he saw it naked or just admired the substantial package in Mulder's jeans or suit pants. Walter picked up more size in arousal though, swelling up to mouthwatering proportions with that distended head and-

And this was so not helping.

Alex stared at his cock and wondered how long he could possibly stay this aroused without their attention on him. He lifted his head and surreptitiously eyed both of them.

They were actually reading. Reading.

Mulder had that soft, faraway look he got when he was immersed. He'd put his glasses on. Alex ground his teeth. That didn't exactly help either. Walter turned the magazine pages with a regularity that bespoke casual attention but his eyes didn't lift, didn't seek out the suffering man on the end of the leash wrapped firmly in one hand.

Bastards. Absolute fucking bastards. Anger sizzled through his ravaged nervous system. His fingers twitched against his thighs, reminding him of how close his hands were to his hungry cock. Just a few pulls...

Right. He almost snorted aloud. Another session with the strap? His ass already felt like it was blistering in the heat of the fire. And they wouldn't hesitate. He'd seen that in Walter's willingness to strap him again so soon after his morning session.

So much worse with his hands unbound. He could touch himself. Could if he dared. Could stroke himself to completion and end this attenuated torment. Could rip off the ball strap, free his aching, tender sac. Unclamp his nipples, soothe the swollen nubs.

Why stop there? the little voice whispered evilly. You could take hold of that leash and yank it right out of his hands. Or unbuckle the collar. But you won't, will you?

Alex drew in a harsh breath and stomped on the mental voice. Don't start that again! He closed his eyes then snapped them open again as the loss of sight amplified sensation once more. He had to stop doing that.

Okay, no closing eyes or otherwise interfering with visual stimulus. No moving at all. No thinking about Walter or Mulder's cock size. No thinking about his own free hands. Alex huffed out a breath in frustration.

Maybe the assassin stillness wasn't such a bad idea.

Finally, as a partial compromise, Alex amused himself counting up how many items in the room could be used as lethal weapons. Against Mulder and Skinner. If he ever got the balls to get up off his knees and make a break.

No, dammit, don't think about balls.

Slowly... slowly... his body started to calm down. His respiration slowed. His blood flow eased and with it, his cock began to finally flag. As unfulfilled arousal ebbed, his balls felt more swollen and sore than ever, the aches and throbbing settling squarely in his bound testicles. The weighted strap got more uncomfortable minute by minute.

The rug under his knees protected them somewhat but kneeling in the same position for any length of time made the joints ache and muscles stiff. He didn't want to do it. Didn't want to open his mouth and ask them for permission to shift positions. He held off as long as he could. Alas, he wasn't as young as he used to be and his knees had been through a lot. When his knees surpassed his balls in discomfort, he knew he had to break.

Screwing up his nerve, he cleared his throat. "Uh... sirs?" The honorific wanted to stick in his throat. The heat in his ass prevented any unwise smart remarks. "Please may I have permission to change positions."

Mulder and Walter both looked up with the same blinking expression. Mulder smiled and nodded. "Certainly. You may..." He paused and studied Alex for a long moment. "You may lie down on your back between our chairs. Head toward the fireplace. Put your arms up over your head and spread your thighs."

Alex caught his breath. Fuck. He hadn't counted on that. He should have known. Should have known they wouldn't just let him move, they'd tell him how to move. He clenched his teeth and eased himself forward onto his hands, his knees creaking. He'd pushed his limits. He settled down onto one hip then stretched his legs out in front of him. The plug made its presence felt, pushing up into his ass as he moved. The rug set fire to his ass as he rubbed against it lying down. He caught his breath and couldn't stop a moan. Settling onto his back and extending his legs immediately eased his lower back, knees and his thigh muscles, but he realized in the same instant the new position would be hell on his ass. There was simply no comfortable way to reduce the pressure on his strapped flesh.

He stretched his arms up over his head and felt the weights on his nipple clamps roll outward to either side, pulling his nipples in a new direction. The weight pressure eased, but the clamps still stung and kept too much of his attention on his nipples. Remembering Mulder's directives and not wanting to risk an accusation of attitude, he spread his thighs, trying hard not to shift his ass against the abrading rug. His weighted balls drooped down between his spreading legs and pressed flush against his ass.

Swallowing hard he stared up at the ceiling and worked to ignore the feel of their eyes devouring him. They apparently liked the new position, as neither went right back to their reading. Walter tugged gently on the leash. "Tilt your head back more, puppy. Display your throat to us," came the low order. Alex arched his throat, cheeks burning.

He lay still, enjoying the relief the new position brought even as he steeled himself to endure the downside of it. He was completely unprepared for the stocking foot that began to stroke over his thigh. He jumped and his gaze dropped from the ceiling to Mulder. Mulder had gone back to reading and his foot moved absently against Alex, petting the long thigh before settling warmly at the crease of his shaven groin. Alex sucked in a breath as Mulder's foot rocked gently, toes wiggling as they pressed closer and closer to his relaxing cock.

Alex closed his eyes and tried to ignore the foot. Tried to ignore the sensations surging to his crotch again. He tilted his head to the side, looking in the opposite direction from Mulder, trying to block the man out completely.

Mistake.

His eyes caught on Walter's hot gaze and held. Walter's eyes pinned him, holding him down and stripping his soul as bare as his body. Watching with evident pleasure as Mulder's foot shifted that last little bit forward and began to tease his cock. Alex's lips parted on a breathy sound. The warm toes deviled his swelling cock, rubbing back and forth, back and forth, as it filled once more. The socks were the same rough woolens Mulder had worn the night before. The tickling scratch added the perfect torturous edge to the gentle play.

Alex could only stare up at Walter, unable to look away as Walter's eyes moved from his swelling sex to his desperate eyes and back again. Within moments, Mulder had him squirming on the rug and Walter watched in lazy enjoyment. Arousal spread rapidly all through him again, his palms tingling, a frustrated itching riding up his spine. He bit his lip and Walter's eyes dropped to drink in that as well.

Mulder played mercilessly until Alex was fully aroused once more, panting and trying not to writhe against the rug. Then he drew back his foot and curled in his chair, never once lifting his eyes from his book.

Walter watched as Alex struggled against the mindless, eager response of his body. Watched as he ground his sore ass against the rug with every involuntary movement. Smiling in satisfaction at Alex's helpless humiliation in his own uncontrollable reactions, Walter studied the twisting hips, nodded once, then deliberately returned to his magazine.

Abandoned once more, Alex closed his eyes in despair. His body sang all over again, right back where he started. Opening his eyes to focus on the ceiling, he began again... slowly tugging himself back from the brink.

Time... ticked... by.

With the exception of the pressure on his ass, Alex found the new position to be easier on his body overall. Warmth surrounded him even naked on the floor and he realized they must have the room's ambient temperature quite high just for his comfort. His muscles relaxed in stages as he slowly calmed and he lay in a kind of daze, listening to the fire crackle and the occasional rasp of a turning page, the regular cadence of their breathing. He couldn't call it restful, exactly, given the circumstances, but there was something incredibly... right about it. Something that spread through his chest and made him feel languorous and easy. Something he wanted to hold onto, worried about losing.

His mind drifted along that line of thought reluctantly. Because it would end. Obviously. The weekend would draw to a close and Mulder and Skinner would have to return to DC and they'd have to release him. There was nothing left to hold him on, nothing left with which to charge him. A cold fist settled in the pit of his stomach.

Released.

Turned back out into his life as he'd been living it. Alone. Without either of them. Keeping a casual eye on them both from a safe distance, intervening behind the scenes when necessary to keep them shielded.

He'd thought it was enough. It felt like enough before... before he'd woken up on an inn floor with the two of them hovering over him. Before he'd been tucked into bed and force-fed hot chocolate. Before...

He swallowed hard, flexing his throat to feel the collar snug around it.

Bastards. They'd had to go and remind him so thoroughly. Make him so totally theirs all over again. Together... in a way he'd only ever dreamed about. And then he was supposed to just... what? Go back to his life?

What a fucking joke.

He'd walked away from both of them once... by choice. As much choice as he'd been able to exercise, anyway, but still... by choice. He'd survived it because he knew he was doing what he had to do. Knew there was no other way, whatever they might like to think. Maybe for men like them there would have been another way, but he wasn't a man like them. Never had been, never would be. The ultimate practicality ruled his choices, his actions. Now... this time... they would walk away from him.

They'd strip him bare, tear down all his defenses, expose every last secret place... leave him raw and throbbing and completely owned. And then walk away, back to their lives, back to their real world.

What else could they do?

And he'd take it, because what else could he do.

You're not listening to them, hissed the traitorous voice in the back of his brain. That's not what they're saying, is it?

All their talk of teaching him a lesson... collecting on his debt. What they kept coming back to was 'not disappearing'. Exacting his obedience on not running out on them. Would they harp on that so much if they were really just going to cut him loose and walk away?

But what else could they do?

They could keep you.

He closed his eyes. Tried not to acknowledge the burst of hot hope in his chest. It was impossible. Wasn't it?

They argued over who got to sleep with you. This morning they said 'daily' spanking.

And every time they came back to chastising him for talking about leaving, for disappearing without telling them. Could it be? Did they really want to... would they really want to keep in touch with him? See him... more regularly? Could they forgive him his past...

For all their dedication to punishing him, they were being incredibly good-natured. Giving him everything they knew he most liked, if he would only admit it. Granted, they might be just doing it to ensure he couldn't resist them. So they could claim him completely then abandon him.

But would they keep on him about teaching him to respect them, teaching him not to leave them, if that was their intent?

Would they argue over who got to keep him in their bed?

He shifted on the floor, arching his back just enough to give his muscles a stretch while simultaneously keeping the movement small enough to hopefully not draw their attention. When both of them lowered their reading materials he almost groaned aloud. He stared up at them, eyes wide, as they both leisurely looked him over, taking in his now-calmed cock lying against his bare groin.

Walter tugged on the leash. "Up, puppy. Come here," he ordered in a lazy drawl, setting his magazine aside. He patted his free hand on his thighs. "Up."

Alex rolled slowly to his side, then gathered himself up onto his knees, looking to Walter's face, unsure what he wanted.

"Come," Walter repeated, voice more stern. "Up on my lap."

Alex cringed. It was a humiliating position. He forced himself forward on hands and knees, then crawled awkwardly up onto Walter's lap. Walter guided him with a firm hand once he was close enough and soon he sat sideways across Walter's lap, his ass hot against Walter's jeans-clad left thigh, his legs draped over Walter's right thigh. The plug pressed up into his ass. In this position Walter had to tilt his head back against the chair-back to look into Alex's face, and he did.

"Good boy," Walter crooned, stroking Alex's head as he would an obedient dog's. He took up the slack in the leash until Alex could feel a steady pressure pulling on the collar from behind him where Walter's left arm rested on the chair arm. "Put your hands behind your back."

Alex complied, linking his hands behind him. He bit back a moan as Walter's right hand descended between his thighs, pushing his legs apart. Walter handled his weighted balls familiarly, cradling them in a warm palm, easing the pressure off. Alex tried to keep himself still for the examination.

"How are these feeling, puppy? Is this strap a good reminder that your balls belong to us?"

"Yes, sir," Alex answered immediately, conscious of how quickly the pleasant pulsing relief in his balls could change if Walter released them to let the weight drag them down again. He licked his lips, suddenly realizing how dry his mouth was.

"Mm. It looks like it. Does it keep your attention right down here where we want it?" Walter gave the heavy scrotum a jiggle.

"Yes, sir," Alex whispered, his face flushing. "It's getting very heavy, sir."

"It's supposed to," Walter reasoned, massaging the swollen testicles. "It's supposed to be a good... heavy... lesson. Like our hands, squeezing your balls even when we're not touching you. Keeping your mind on your condition. Making you constantly aware of your arousal. That you belong to us and only we can touch you," his hand followed his words, "excite you... give you relief. Does it do a good job at all that?"

"Yes, sir," Alex winced at the breathy quality of his own voice as Walter's hand continued to stroke his smooth balls, teasing the tight skin.

"Good." Walter hefted the balls once more then released them to fall against his leg, smiling at Alex's whimper. Without further comment he moved his hand to Alex's stirring cock and began to fondle and pump it.

Alex sat as still as he could, hands clutched behind his back. He knew without looking over that Mulder watched, entranced. He sat straight on Walter's lap, feeling awkward... undignified and too large and completely at their mercy. He bit his lip as Walter's hand continued its slow rousing, bringing his cock back to aching fullness.

Walter leaned his head forward just enough to nose the weight hanging from Alex's right nipple. Alex grunted as it swung. "Think it's time for these to come off?" Walter asked.

Alex blinked in surprise at the casual question then realized Walter addressed Mulder, not him.

"Probably a good idea," Mulder answered.

Walter's hand left off its ministrations and removed the clamp, then the matching one. Alex sucked in a breath as his nipples were freed, sensation rushing back into them where the clamps had bitten. Raw pain lit his chest as blood returned to the pinched nipples. He gasped and moaned as Walter's mouth fastened over one, sucking and laving it with his tongue. The sensation was almost too much and his back arched, but then the mouth was gone... only to return to his other nipple, to tease that one in the same way. Walter's hand fell back to Alex's cock as his mouth worked and Alex's head lolled back under the onslaught.

His body roused quickly, returning to a frenzied peak with little effort from Walter. When his breath sobbed in his chest and his hips squirmed despite all his efforts, Walter sat back, satisfied. "That's better. You can get down now, puppy."

Alex could barely control the sudden overwhelming urge to simply break down and cry. To be brought to the edge and left unfulfilled again... he wanted to scream. He knew the suffering waiting for him back on the rug at their feet. He couldn't help it. The gasping words tumbled out before he could stop them. "Please, sir, please. Please won't you let me finish? Please may I be allowed?"

Walter smiled, his eyes warming. His hand lifted to cradle Alex's cheek as Alex stared down at him, begging with his eyes and face as well as his voice. "Oh, that's sweet, puppy," he rumbled, obviously truly pleased. "You do that so well." He tilted Alex's head down and pressed a kiss to Alex's forehead.

Alex felt a swell of gratitude. Submission was the key, he'd always known that, and he wanted to give it... he wriggled happily on Walter's lap. Then shattered at the next words.

"Very sweet indeed. No. You are not allowed. I do not give my permission for you to finish. In fact I strictly forbid it. Get down now, puppy."

Alex stared at him, aghast. No? His bursting cock blazed between his legs, a mute protest. The plug in his ass bumped his prostate with tantalizing regularity. And Walter smiled at him so kindly, so approving... and yet tugged the leash and snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor.

Embarrassed beyond all control, Alex scrambled to obey, not sure what else to do. He got off Walter's lap with no grace whatsoever, then paused quivering between the chairs, unsure what position to take. Head down, he stared at the floor and panted, waiting for orders. Walter's hand caressed his head and he leaned into it helplessly.

"Lie down on your side, puppy. Face Mulder. I'd like a good view of your ass now," Walter ordered calmly.

Alex responded automatically, devastated at the warm refusal and grateful for the orders to direct his movements. He stretched out on his side, pillowing his head on his left arm. His bruised nipples ached but the relief of the removed weights made it feel like heaven. His balls sagged down toward the floor, the shaven skin rubbing against the hair on his leg. The new position relaxed his ass on the plug and didn't give any additional pressure to push it against his prostate. He felt caught between thankfulness that maybe it would speed his body's retreat from arousal, and the urge to clench his ass and move his hips in an effort to capture more stimulation.

Mulder's steady gaze stopped him flat. Glancing up, he caught his breath at the heat in Mulder's expression, then steeled himself as Mulder's leg extended slowly, his toes dragging lightly down over Alex's soft stomach to his rampant erection. Alex swallowed the whimpers trying to emerge and forced himself not to move away from Mulder's questing foot at it brushed torturously against the head of his cock. Then the foot pulled back, resting against the floor, but Mulder didn't lift his book. Instead he simply curled in the chair and watched Alex.

Finally forcing his own eyes from Mulder's, Alex went back to cataloging potential weapons in the room from this new angle. Because if anybody deserved an armed rebellion, it was these two sadistic assholes.

###

Mulder let his foot fall back to the floor, not wanting to push Alex over into the orgasm Walter had expressly forbidden. Instead he enjoyed the view, drinking in the long body stretched between them like a mostly-tame panther. And as unpredictable too, Mulder reflected with a grin as Alex looked away deliberately, face hardening.

Watching him squirm on Walter's lap had been... wow. Mulder released a soft sigh and wet his lips. It added a whole new dimension to his enjoyment to be able to sit and watch Alex submit to Walter. He'd never quite completely deconstructed Alex's desire—no, need—to be so thoroughly debased, but he'd always been more than happy to supply the chastisement. It was incredibly hot and a hell of a power ride and Alex suffered beautifully. But watching him with someone else entirely... Mulder caught his breath on a groan. The experience was deeper somehow, more intense. He could enjoy it more fully as a watcher, without the considerable distraction of close involvement and attention to Alex's needs required by the Dom role.

He could just revel in Alex's surrender, sip at it like a particularly heady wine. Oh yes.

Made all the sweeter by the bite that surfaced now and again. Mulder studied Alex's face, drinking in the internal struggle it displayed. Such a complicated psyche, ripe for just the kind of analysis in which Mulder loved to indulge. Watching Alex pull away from his own inclinations, only to crack and shatter and yield so sweetly, never got boring.

Returning to his book, he sank back into the story line while never fully losing his awareness of the quivering presence on the floor at his feet. Alex glowed just at the edge of his consciousness like an extension of the fire, sprawling across the rug. He counted off a full twenty minutes while he read, then lowered his book again, checking Alex's arousal status.

Alex's eyes were closed but Mulder doubted he slept. He watched the carefully paced breathing and decided instead that Alex was likely attempting some form of meditation. He eyed Alex's now-dormant cock and smiled to himself. Time for his small experiment.

Shutting the book with enough force to produce an audible 'thunk', Mulder noted the immediate tension in the long body with satisfaction. Not asleep. He set his book aside but kept his glasses on, remembering Alex's odd appreciation for the look. Snapping his fingers once, he smiled in approval when Alex's eyes sprang open, focusing on him as if drawn magnetically. Crooking his finger, he gestured Alex over then pointed to the floor between his feet.

The pretty face went instantly wary, but Alex gathered himself and came to Mulder without delay, the leash trailing out behind him to Walter's chair. Mulder petted him gently in reward, then let his fingers trail down Alex's face and throat, pausing at the leather collar, then over his chest and down his stomach to be joined by Mulder's other hand. He grinned as Alex steeled himself when the hands went lower, then laughed aloud at Alex's startled expression when he skipped over Alex's cock completely. With careful fingers he felt out the closure on the ball strap, still holding Alex's gaze with his own. He tugged and the loud rip of velcro opening filled the room.

Alex's suspicious face melted into relief as the strap slipped away. Mulder massaged the turgid testicles for a moment, then lifted his hands to Alex's face again, cradling his chin and feathering touches on his cheekbones. Alex blinked up at him in confusion and Mulder let him wonder for a few more seconds, before finally leaning in and brushing his lips against Alex's.

Immediately Alex's mouth parted, softened, and Mulder deepened the kiss. Stroking his thumbs along Alex's jaw, he pressed the lips beneath his further apart and began thrusting with his tongue, filling Alex's mouth then retreating only to delve again.

The kneeling body before him arched. He felt a touch brush either shoulder and broke the kiss. Dazed green eyes stared back at him as he shook his head. "Arms at your sides," he ordered roughly. Immediately the hands dropped away from his shoulders and Alex blinked in surprise, as if he hadn't even realized his arms had moved. "Good boy," Mulder purred, then returned to plundering the still-open mouth, nibbling at the lower lip before sucking it in.

On and on he went, playing with Alex's lips and tongue, drawing the kisses out long and slow and deep. Alex panted under his incessant feeding, when he gave the man a chance to breathe. From gentle to rough and back again with every variation in between, he claimed Alex's mouth over and over, holding the dark head immobile between his hands.

It was an old game, one Mulder had loved... before. He remembered a younger Alex tied to his bed, arms and legs outstretched and taut, unable to move while Mulder sprawled on top of him and simply fed. Fed from that plump, succulent mouth. Chewed on those lips until they were swollen and wet. Tongue-fucked him until he was cross-eyed and breathless and begging for more. And only giving him more of the same... nothing but lips and tongue and teeth... until Alex writhed, crazed with the need for touch.

The response came as strong as he remembered, and Mulder found he rather liked making Alex hold himself still for it, no restraints to help him out. The lazy arousal firing up in his own groin finally drew him to a close and he pulled away reluctantly, still nuzzling. He let one hand drop from Alex's face to coast down his chest again, this time zeroing in on the cock he'd ignored before. Checking the erection status, he smiled widely to find Alex fully engorged again, hard and leaking. He ran his thumb over the wet head of Alex's cock then lifted it to the ravaged mouth, rubbing the slick fluid on the puffy lower lip. Alex moaned helplessly as Mulder smeared his mouth with the telltale evidence of his own need.

"Alright, I'm through with you. Go kneel again," Mulder murmured, slumping back in his chair. He lifted his eyes to find Walter staring, magazine forgotten on his lap. He guessed he wasn't the only one finding watching to be a successful addition to sex with Alex. He smiled and jerked his head at the panting, disheveled man kneeling between them again. "I really like our new toy, Walter. He's very entertaining."

"I'd have to agree with you there," Walter managed in a thick voice.

And so the day unfolded in lazy, warm interludes. Mulder found himself more relaxed than he could remember being anytime recently. Though as they took turns keeping Alex on the knife-edge of arousal, Mulder found his relaxation becoming more edged with rising libido. He and Walter swapped off keeping hold of the leash as one or the other rose to fetch a drink, use the bathroom, or put music on the room's CD player. Walter took his turn at the food run for lunch, bringing back clam chowder that Alex wrinkled his nose at and refused, only nibbling at the common crackers though he sucked down as much hot chocolate as they offered. Mulder stood at the closed bathroom door when, true to their word, they allowed Alex his privacy when he tentatively asked for it.

When Alex opened the door he handed Mulder the leash end, then the freshly cleaned butt plug, averting his eyes as he did. Knowing the step outside of complete control jarred Alex, Mulder took hold of his arm and jerked him through the door, turning him to face the wall and pushing him up against it roughly.

"Hey!" Alex started to struggle only to still with a grunt when Mulder slapped his ass, hard.

"Attitude," Mulder warned simply, then quickly pulled Alex's arms behind his back and refastened the leather wrist cuffs to each other. Tugging on the leash, he then led Alex back to the rug at a brisk walk, snapping his fingers and pointing at the floor to send him back to his knees. Instead of replacing the plug though, he went to the bag Walter had gotten it from and rifled through it again, emerging with a larger model.

"Go to my chair and lean over the arm of it," Mulder instructed, handing the leash off to Walter and searching out the lube. Finding it, he coated the plug liberally while watching Alex position himself over the chair arm with mostly concealed ill grace. He gave Alex a few minutes in position before stepping up behind the raised ass. The bright red patches still stood out from the morning strappings, but they were more muted now. Mulder found the rounded flesh irresistible as ever and spent long minutes stroking the upturned ass with his knuckles.

Head down in the seat of the chair, Alex's soft sounds were almost inaudible. His hips shifted against the chair arm as Mulder caressed his ass, then rubbed slick fingers against his asshole. Without warning, Mulder lined up the plug and slid it home with one sharp push. Alex's head lifted with a moan and his hips arched back at the sudden invasion.

Mulder smiled in pleasure and rocked the plug back and forth until Alex's hips rode against it in a regular rhythm. "Feel good, puppy?" he crooned, finally releasing it to slip his hand between Alex's legs and gauge his erection.

"Ye-ees," Alex managed roughly. When Mulder's free hand impacted his ass, he jumped with a short cry and corrected himself immediately. "Yes sir! It feels good, sir."

Mulder went back to massaging Alex's hard-on. "Excellent. Because we've got something special coming up. What do you say, Walter? Is it time for our afternoon treat?"

Walter nodded from where he stood by the chair, watching Mulder play with Alex's ass and keeping hold of the leash. "I think it's good timing." He tugged the leash and guided Alex up out of his bent position.

Alex looked back and forth between the two of them warily. "Special treat?" he finally said.

"Mm," Mulder grinned. "You're going to love it. Especially since you didn't really have any lunch." Alex's eyebrows went up but Mulder just laughed. "Sugar on snow, Alex. Real Vermont tradition. We have to have it while we're here."

Leaving Walter in charge of their confused and suspicious captive Mulder went about setting up, moving the room's hotplate down off the sideboard to the floor before the fireplace and plugging it in. He arranged the pan Walter had brought back with their lunch on top of it, hauling out the syrup he'd bought with breakfast and pouring that into it.

"Sugar on snow?" Alex asked as Walter led him to the rug beside Mulder and pushed him back to his knees. "What the hell is that? You put sugar on snow? What's the point?"

Mulder laughed as he turned on the burner. "Not white sugar. Maple sugar. Well, actually maple syrup. Hot syrup. You drip a thin line of syrup on packed snow in a pan. The syrup hits the snow and hardens instantly. Then you pick it out with a fork and eat it. It's great."

Alex stared at him as if this proclamation was on a par with one of his less-orthodox theories of paranormal activity. "You've had it?" he finally asked doubtfully.

Mulder gave him an exasperated look. "I grew up in New England, remember?"

Alex shrugged as much as he could with his arms cuffed behind his back. "It just sounds... a little odd," he grumbled.

"Don't worry, we're positive you'll enjoy what we have in store for you," Walter murmured as he settled on Alex's other side, stretching out on the rug.

Mulder chuckled again. "There's a candy thermometer in one of those bags, Walt. Would you?"

"Oh sure." Walter rolled onto his back, sat up and started going through the bags behind his chair again.

Mulder divided his attention between watching the pan and watching Alex's skin glimmer in the firelight. As the syrup heated, he put the candy thermometer in the pan and checked the temperature. "Mm, I'd say this is fine for the first stage. Want to get a towel, Walter?" Mulder stirred the slightly thicker syrup while Walter rose and returned with a clean towel, laying it out on the rug beside Alex. Mulder glanced over and smiled widely. "Okay puppy, lie down. On your stomach."

Alex stiffened from where he'd been zoning out in front of the fire, watching the flames dance and trying to ignore Mulder's ogling. He looked down at the towel, over to Mulder, then up to Walter. The suspicion reappeared on his face full force. "What?"

Walter picked up the dangling leash end and tugged sharply. "Lie down. On your stomach, on the towel. Now."

Alex leaned to the side as the leash pulled him off balance. "Why?" His eyes darted from the pan Mulder attended, to the large man holding his leash firmly. "What the hell—"

Without preamble Walter stepped closer, shortening the play in the leash and grabbing hold of Alex's upper arm at the same time. With a yank and a push, he had Alex flat on his face on the floor. Alex's legs started to curl up and under, readying himself for a spring to his feet, but Walter had a firm hold. He dropped the leash and straddled Alex's lower back facing his feet, lowering his weight and holding Alex in place easily. "Mulder, I think we're going to need the bars."

Mulder sighed and checked the temperature again, turning the burner down before getting to his feet. "This is very irritating, puppy," he said crossly to the cursing man on the rug. He stood and went to rummage the bags again and in minutes he returned with two spreader bars, one substantially shorter than the other with wide black leather straps dangling from either end. As Walter leaned forward and put a firm hand on the back of Alex's calves, Mulder attached the longer bar to first one ankle cuff then the other. Walter sat back up and helped Mulder position the shorter bar between Alex's knees, wrapping the straps around his thighs just above the knee joint. Mulder went back to checking the heating syrup and Walter got up off of Alex. Giving Alex a quick once over, Mulder gestured to the beds. "Probably be better with a pillow, Walter."

"What the fuck—"

"Don't make us gag you," Walter cut in casually as he plucked a pillow off of his bed and brought it to the rug. Mulder watched as Walter knelt by Alex and spanked his ass once, lightly. "Ass up, puppy." With a muffled growl Alex lifted his hips and Walter stuffed the pillow under him, arranging the towel on top of it.

Mulder nodded in satisfaction. "That should do. Now, puppy, we thought we'd test out 'sugar on Alex' before we do sugar on snow." Mulder drew a finger lightly, deliberately, across one raised ass cheek. "So hold still."

Alex's entire body stiffened and jerked. "Whoa! Wait a minute! You can't!"

"Can't?" Mulder and Walter chorused together, grinning at each other.

"Well, no, wait, what I mean," Alex backtracked hastily, "is it's syrup for fuck's sake! It'll burn!"

"Of course it will burn, puppy," Mulder said patiently, tugging the hotplate closer and settling cross-legged next to Alex's tensely-stretched form. "That's sort of the point."

"Are you fucking CRAZY?! It's candy! It'll stick!"

"Mm," Mulder said dreamily, lifting the spoon and watching the thick amber liquid slide off the end. "That too."

Alex whipped his head to the other side, where Walter sat. "Walter!"

"Relax," Walter admonished, reaching out and plumping up Alex's left ass cheek. "It's not like you've never played with hot wax before, now is it? We all know that." He met Mulder's eyes across Alex's back and winked. Mulder laughed.

"This isn't WAX!" Alex hollered.

"Don't worry so much. Mulder's in charge of the temperature... he knows what he's doing."

"Yeah, I'm a genius, remember? This isn't even close to ready to go on snow." Mulder stroked his hand over the raised ass. "Which isn't to say it won't be nice and hot on your ass, but it's nowhere near dangerous. At least we don't have to worry about melting temperatures, since this is already liquid. Now hold still." Lifting the spoon, he dipped out just a little and held it over the twin mounds of Alex's buttocks. Tilting the spoon, he let a thin drizzle of warmed syrup drip off of it and fall to the smooth skin below.

Alex yelped on impact and bucked, but Walter's hand settled in the small of his back, holding him down. "That wasn't holding still, puppy," he warned.

Mulder grinned at Alex's agonized groan and put the spoon back in the pan. Bending down he licked the line of sticky syrup off Alex's ass. "Mm. Delicious. And it didn't even leave a red mark, puppy. Although your ass is red enough I guess I might not see if it did. But anyway, I think you can take hotter." Dipping up another shallow spoonful he held the spoon out to Walter. "Give it a try? I was thinking it might be fun to scorch our initials into his butt..."

Walter laughed as he trailed the spoon just above the propped-up ass poised between them, leaving a glistening trail in a zigzag across Alex's cheek. "Juvenile, Mulder."

"Oh, so that's not a 'W' you just made?"

"Maybe it's an upside down 'M'."

"Yeah right."

As the syrup continued to heat, they took turns with the spoon, tracing patterns of hot liquid gold across Alex's trembling ass. His cries got more breathless as the syrup got hotter and they took to blowing on it lightly before licking it off to save their tongues. Eventually they gave in to impulse and soon 'W' and 'M' decorated Alex's ass.

Alex's howls were as beautiful as his squirms and Mulder felt his own hunger climbing apace with Alex's desperation. Every time his eyes fell to the flat base of the butt plug protruding between the generous cheeks, he felt the overwhelming urge to yank it out and replace it with his cock. To straddle Alex's hips and push right into him... to fuck him long and hard as he lay there on the rug, legs held apart by the spreader bars, ass propped up and sizzling under the hot syrup.

When Alex fell into a babbling begging, the urge only got worse.

Despite his growing preoccupation, Mulder kept a close eye on the thermometer and they reluctantly stopped playing as soon as the degrees edged upward into the danger zone. Alex lay panting between them and they both enjoyed the sight for a few minutes until Mulder suggested Walter go get the snow. "It's heating up good now, it won't be much longer."

Walter went to the porch door and swung it open, letting in a blast of chill air as he slipped outside. Returning with two pans packed with snow he lined them up on the rug next to Mulder, then scooped a bit of the snow out of the closest pan and rubbed it over Alex's ass.

Alex's yowl had to be audible over in the main inn building. When Mulder and Walter finally stopped laughing Alex was still swearing a blue streak. "Come on, Alex," Mulder cajoled. "I bet it actually felt good... it was just the shock of it."

Alex glared at him over his shoulder, a murderous glint in the green eyes. After a long, silent minute, his gaze shifted to Walter. "Do it again... carefully."

"Say please..."

"I'm going to fucking kill you both."

"That wasn't a 'please' was it, Mulder?"

"I don't think so."

"PLEASE do it again, CAREFULLY..."

Walter and Mulder each lifted a handful of snow and held it against Alex's ass while they waited for the syrup to finish boiling. Mulder watched in delight as the snow melted against Alex's hot flesh and dripped down onto his thighs and hips and into the crack of his ass. Alex hissed and continued to squirm as if he couldn't quite hold still and Mulder felt his own cock swell at the involuntary movements. He glanced over at the pan to see the roiling syrup rising quickly.

Jerking back he wiped his wet hand on the towel and went back to the syrup, pouring out thin lines and swirly designs into the packed snow in the pans. Turning off the burner he handed off one pan to Walter and started in on his own, setting the tines of his fork just down into the syrup and lifting, grinning when the entire line of candy picked right up out of the snow.

"Here puppy, try this and tell us if you like it better on snow or on your ass." He held out his fork to Alex and laughed at the irate look he got before Alex opened up and sucked the maple into his mouth. His face twisted in surprise.

"That's... neat." Alex watched as Mulder tined out another strip, and opened his mouth readily this time. "It's different," he mumbled around the mouthful. "And really sticks to your teeth..."

"The downside," Mulder agreed as he finished off his plate, resettled his snow, and drizzled more syrup onto it. "It also can get to be too much pretty quickly."

"Mm, not yet," Alex murmured, opening his mouth again as Walter fed him from his fork.

Mulder watched Walter's eyes tracking the way Alex slurped down the fork and decided he was probably not the only one feeling the effects of their afternoon entertainment. "I don't know, somehow hot chocolate and sugar on snow just doesn't seem like the healthiest lunch to me," he drawled. When Walter looked up he arched his brows significantly. "Don't you think our puppy needs a more balanced diet?"

###

snakedoctor13@yahoo.com

Go to Part Four

TITLE: Those Hot Winter Nights
AUTHOR: Ratadder
PAIRING: M/K & K/Sk all mixed up together. Bring to a rolling boil and spice to taste.
SUMMARY: Mulder and Skinner go looking for aliens and find Alex instead. Food homework assignment for AlexK-H-C-or-D.
WARNINGS: KINKY PWP. Huge heaping gobs of kinky D/s discipline ahead, of a decidedly erotic nature. Could also be construed as noncon, though that is not the intent. Oh, and unnatural things are done with maple.
SPOILERS: General Krycek eps and general XF up through final season, with some... bending. The only thing I know about Existence is "I think, therefore I am." Clearly CC does not think, therefore he isn't. And neither is that horrible episode.
DISCLAIMER: The author warrants that no maple products were harmed in the writing of this story. Alex Krycek, Fox Mulder and Walter Skinner are trained professional fictional characters. Do not try this at home.
FEEDBACK: snakedoctor13@yahoo.com
WEBSITE: www.strangeplaces.net/ratadder/

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]