Go to notes and disclaimers


Those Hot Winter Nights
by Ratadder


Part Four


Walter smiled as he read Mulder's meaning in his face. "I think that's a very responsible suggestion," he intoned.

Alex shook his head from his position on the floor. "Nah, 'mph fine. Gimme more." He tilted his chin at Walter's plate of snow.

Walter picked him out another line of sugar, winding it around the fork and offering it to the waiting mouth. Alex closed his mouth over the fork blissfully, eyes closing as he scraped the sticky gob off with his teeth and sucked it. Walter felt his cock pressing against the teeth of his zipper.

He wondered briefly if Mulder would want to flip for who got first rights to Alex's mouth, but then thought better of it and decided to just let Mulder go first. The only drawback there had been to watching Mulder fuck Alex last night had been that Walter had already come. Even this morning in the shower, he'd come first. And watching Alex suck Mulder under the water had been... interesting. He was surprised to discover he actually wanted to watch Alex service Mulder, and use it to stoke on his own arousal. There was an incredible charge to being able to watch the boy on his knees, giving it all up. Walter would never have guessed he'd be able to watch his lover have sex with another man but the circumstances had opened the door and once opened it wasn't exactly a bad experience.

It was actually rather hot...

Okay, extremely hot.

He fed another forkful into Alex's eager mouth then gestured with the fork to Alex's other side. "We'll give you more alright. Mulder's got your next course." He glanced over at Mulder and nodded. Mulder immediately started opening his jeans.

Alex twisted slightly on the floor, turning his head and opening his mouth then freezing as he saw Mulder with his jeans undone, pulling his cock from his underwear. Alex groaned and rested his forehead against the floor.

"Ahem, I seem to recall something about presenting yourself for use when requested, no hesitation," Mulder drawled. "I bet a strap on that ass would make a definite impression about now..."

Alex's reaction was immediate. His head came up and he struggled to get his knees under him with the limited mobility afforded him by the spreader bars. Walter took hold of his arm and levered him up, helping him balance and turning him toward Mulder. "He's going to have a hard time balancing," Walter realized, studying Alex's body.

Mulder nodded and pushed himself back and up into his chair, pushing his jeans and his shorts down out of the way. "Here, he can lean on the front of the chair."

Walter helped position Alex between Mulder's spread thighs then stepped back to watch the bound body kneeling before Mulder's chair, face already buried in Mulder's crotch. Even as he watched, Mulder's fingers fisted Alex's short dark hair and lifted his head, his other hand guiding his sizeable erection to the still-puffy lips. Alex opened enthusiastically and Mulder thrust his cock inside.

Alex's eyes slid closed immediately, his jaw going lax as Mulder fucked his mouth up and down on his cock. Walter watched the lips spread wide around Mulder's hard-on and felt his own cock kick in his jeans. Alex's hands cuffed at his lower back made a striking counterpoint to the black collar and the leash dangling down his back. Walter moved around the chair slowly, taking in the delicious sight of the long, strong legs held in place by the spreader bars, keeping the thighs from closing.

And that ass. Lifted and displayed, the plug base sticking out between hot, red cheeks. Walter lowered himself to his knees behind Alex and slipped one hand up between the spread thighs. Alex's hips arched back and he made a strangled noise as Walter found his hard cock. Walter pumped it a few times then decided that while he liked the way Alex squirmed with the increased stimulation, he didn't want to risk getting him off just yet.

Rocking back and getting to his feet, he returned to the bags and fished out another of the butt plug selections. A little longer and slightly slimmer than the one Alex currently wore, it also had a panel in the base that opened to fit batteries. Knowing Mulder wouldn't have bought it without buying batteries, Walter rummaged until he found the package, then tore it open and loaded the vibrating butt plug. Crossing to the stand between the beds, he found the buckling cock ring they'd used the previous day and then returned to kneel down behind Alex again.

Sliding his left hand between Alex's thighs from behind, he listened for the muffled noises Alex made around Mulder's dick stuffing his throat. Walter smiled at the change in tone as his fingers circled Alex's cock. Moving closer and wrapping his right arm around Alex from the side, he toyed with the hard cock until it strained against his hand. Mulder must have noticed something in Alex's reactions, because his eyes suddenly opened and he peered down to see what Walter was doing. Walter merely winked and continued fisting Alex's cock, then stopped suddenly and wrapped the cock strap tightly around the base, buckling it closed.

Alex jerked and moaned, his hips pumping the air as Walter's hands left him and Walter sat back. Mulder grinned blissfully and his head lolled back against the chair, obviously appreciative of Alex's increased fervor. Walter smiled to himself as he reflected Mulder would likely notice another shift in a few minutes.

Finding the lube where Mulder had left it when he'd inserted the larger plug before the sugar-on-Alex, Walter lubed the vibrating plug then set about removing the plug in Alex's ass. At his first touch, Alex's ass clenched and his hips twitched spasmodically again. Mulder watched, mouth open and panting, as Walter took a firm hold on the base and worked the plug back and forth gently, waiting for Alex to relax around it before easing it out and dropping it on the towel. He pressed the tip of the vibrating plug against the loosened asshole and pushed, grinning as the sweet pucker bloomed against the intrusion readily. He pushed the plug home with a steady thrust. Alex arched into it, groaning around Mulder's cock. Mulder petted his head and stared back and forth between Walter and Alex's ass, waiting for what he knew was coming next.

Walter wiggled the plug just enough to make sure it was well-seated and wouldn't slip out. Satisfied, he left it alone for a few moments, letting Alex settle again. He wondered if Alex could even tell it was a different plug. He smiled again. Alex was about to find out.

Reaching out, he barely twisted the circular control in the plug's base. The vibrator buzzed to life instantly. The response was pure poetry. Alex released a wild cry, muffled by his mouthful. His whole body reacted... every muscle went tight, his arms yanked automatically against the restraints, his ass pushed up into the air and twitched madly from side to side, as if trying to dislodge the new torment or trying to rub against it more fully. Nothing he could do had any effect though, as the vibrator was firmly lodged and happily whirring away. Mulder yowled and tugged on Alex's hair suddenly.

"No teeth!" he gasped, glaring at Walter when Walter convulsed with laughter.

Alex made an unintelligible sound and Mulder relaxed, his hands going back to the chair arms, so Walter assumed Alex must have gotten his concentration back. Time to toy with it again then. He reached out and bumped Alex up from 'low' to 'medium'. And poetry went into motion.

Alex's body writhed uncontrollably and he moaned nonstop as the little device up his ass drove him crazy, maddening and inescapable. Walter sat back to enjoy the sight, leaning up against his own chair and massaging his cock through his jeans. He wondered if the constant moaning affected the blow job, guessing from Mulder's vocal reaction that it did. Alex's head bobbed on Mulder's dick while the rest of his body quivered and jerked with the relentless vibrations. Mulder's fingers tightened, digging into the chair, and his head rocked back as his hips bucked up. Walter could just imagine what he was feeling as Mulder climaxed in Alex's mouth, thrusting down that hot, wet throat.

Alex lifted away from Mulder's lap, still making soft whimpering noises. "Please," he begged immediately when he'd caught his breath. "God, I can't stand it! It's too much... Walter, please...please."

Walter got up on his knees again and helped the begging man turn to face him. Semen dripped down the side of Alex's swollen mouth, together with his crazed eyes and flushed skin giving him a totally debauched look. Walter's cock throbbed in his pants at the picture Alex made. Shaking his head, he reached out and stroked Alex's cheek. "Unfortunately for you, puppy, you're too beautiful like this. All out of control and wanting it so bad. You can keep that little toy up your ass while you do me. I want to feel how crazy it makes you, too."

Alex's anguished wail of protest just made Walter hotter. He got to his feet and unzipped, opening jeans and pushing briefs down out of the way. Alex moaned, hips making small involuntary movements, his eyes fixed on Walter's crotch, tongue flickering out to wet his lips. Walter took his cock in hand and guided it to Alex's mouth, rubbing the head all around Alex's lips, leaving glistening smears of precum, pulling back whenever Alex tried to suck him in. Lowering himself down to his knees he reached between Alex's legs deliberately and turned the vibrator up another notch, watching the green eyes widen impossibly, loving the helpless noises Alex started making. Grinning, he stood again and slid his hand through Alex's hair, pulling his head in.

"Take it nice and slow and make it last," Walter instructed as Alex's lips opened for him. "And look up here and meet my eyes while you're doing it. I want to see your eyes while you suck my cock and ride your little toy." Alex rolled his eyes upward to stare up at Walter as he worked his mouth down over Walter's bulk. Walter sighed happily at the sight of his dick entering the stretched lips, at the wide eyes blinking up at him in mute appeal. "That's it. Take it all." He shifted his weight, moving his legs a bit further apart to make the stance more comfortable, letting his hips cant forward, then holding the position easily.

Despite the comfort of sitting he found he liked looking down on Alex on his knees, the dark head moving with the rhythm of his frantic sucking. He liked having just his jeans opened, staying fully clothed to Alex's nudity. Looking past the beautiful, desperate face he could see Alex's bound body twitching, hips moving constantly as if he had an itch he couldn't quite scratch. Which, Walter reflected with dark humor, was a fairly accurate description of his current predicament.

Stroking the soft hair under his fingertips up into spikes, Walter kept as still as he could and watched the delightful vision until pure sensation began to overwhelm him. The hot, wet suction on his cock pulled him under wave after wave of rippling pleasure. He found his eyelids dragging down against his will as his body longed to just tumble into the oblivion of orgasm. The throaty noises Alex made sent delicious vibrations through his pulsing cock even as the plaintive sounds brought shivers up his spine. And every sight of Alex, wild and wriggling at the buzzing stimulation prodding his prostate, sent Walter closer to hurtling over the edge.

Between one instant and the next Alex's tongue worked just right against the underside of Walter's cock, hitting the nerves just under the head with extra pressure, and Walter felt the spasms begin. His head fell back and his hands clenched in Alex's hair... he knew he made noises but he couldn't have said afterward if they were words or just jumbled shouts of sound. His hips thrust forward at last, jerked from their locked position by the orgasm boiling through him.

In seconds it was over and he bent forward gasping as his muscles relaxed all at once, threatening to drop him on his ass right where he stood. His hands loosened on Alex's head and slipped to rest on his shoulders instead, giving himself just enough of a prop to keep his feet as his body shuddered in reaction to the intense release. When he felt he could stand freely again he straightened and staggered the few steps to his chair, sinking into it with a sigh.

"Wow..." he managed.

"Enthusiastic when he has a little incentive up his ass, isn't he?" Mulder inquired lazily from his chair.

Walter grinned, knowing he undoubtedly looked as pleasure-drugged as Mulder had earlier. "We have got to try that again sometime."

###

Alex felt his heart drop to his feet—or at the very least to his bound knees—when Walter stumbled to his chair and fell into it, chest heaving and eyes half-closing. Clearly not a man giving the least thought to relief for his puppy anytime soon.

He heard his own unrestrained whimpers with something like shock, but couldn't get them under control. The constant vibrations titillating his prostate had him beyond coherence. His ass had been pleasantly sore all day, well-fucked... a delicious counterpoint to everything they did to him, a reminder of his thorough use. But now the relentless pulsating in his tender asshole, in his sensitized rectum, drove him hurtling toward climax without any direct stimulation on his cock. The leather strap biting into the base of his aching erection delayed things, but there was only so much he could take.

And yet... it wasn't... quite... enough...

But it could be. It could be if...

Maybe Walter was dazed enough to just not notice how close he was until too late. Maybe he would just kneel here in his bonds and come all over the floor, driven past any self-control or dignity by their relentless teasing. By the excruciating toy buzzing away in his ass.

Alex bit his lip hard and tried to swallow the embarrassing sounds he made. He couldn't still his hips no matter how hard he tried. He squirmed helplessly, legs firmly locked apart by the spreader bars, arms held fast at his back. Only his hips could move freely and move they did, rocking forward and back, side to side, all to no avail. The quivering toy didn't go any faster or slower, didn't move... he couldn't rub up against anything, couldn't dislodge it or make it move within him. It just went on and on and on...

The collar hugged his throat with every rising whine, every harsh breath. The leash hung down his back, brushing his arms and ass whenever he moved. Sweat dripped down his throat and shoulders, his back. Ran down over his ass cheeks and stung as it hit the tender patches where hot maple syrup had scorched.

He choked in humiliation as frustrated sobs rose in his chest. Willing them back, he tried desperately to keep something, some level of control, some restraint... some piece of himself. He could hear their low, amused voices but his mind was past the point of making sense of anything they said. He registered a body sinking to the floor next to his and felt a hand on his ass, parting his flaming cheeks-

-and it stopped. All at once. Between one second and the next the vibrations stopped and in the following breath the evil toy shifted in his ass and left him, pulled out by a firm hand and tossed to the towel. An inarticulate wail welled up and escaped. As intolerable, as horridly tantalizing and destroying as the toy had been, to have it gone... his ass clenched, aching and empty. He felt so opened, so totally plundered. He needed something inside him, something... anything. He needed to be mounted and filled and fucked...

And the peaking, swelling climax, so sought after, so longed for, ebbed away. The stimulation gone, his poor abused cock strapped and left bereft, his limbs locked into restraints allowing him no way to satisfy himself, keeping him completely under their control...

The sobs overtook him all at once, bursting the dam of his threadbare will, ripping out of his chest with the force of his denied orgasm. His chin dropped to his chest, his shoulders hunched, his torso bent forward... the only movements he was allowed. Shaking and gasping and heaving, he knelt there on the rug and felt every last shred of self-control wash away in the flood of tears, in the cries wracking his body.

Theirs. So theirs. Completely and irrevocably, no matter what they did at the end of this time... he would belong to them always. Shattered, stripped bare and laid naked before them and his soul ached.

Through a haze of sensory and emotional overload he came aware of a hand stroking his back, rubbing rhythmically between his shoulder blades, helping him catch his breath. Another, in his hair, petting and soothing him. Pulling him to lean against a warm chest, soft flannel under his cheek.

Tenderness. Care. Possession. Complete and utter possession.

Nothing brushed against his bursting cock, nothing provoked further agonizing arousal. Only comfort, only gentle calming touch communicating a warm, steady presence. Alex cried out his frustration, his total surrender, into the shirt, the chest, Mulder's chest. Into the cozy fabric and the heated strength beneath it. Into the muscle and bone and heart of the man who held him, and stroked him, and owned him.

He felt his arms released, his cuffs unclipped from each other. Without thought or intent, both arms wrapped tight around Mulder's body, hugging himself to the slender form, twisting awkwardly at the hips to press as close as he could. The beloved monotone finally penetrated, whispering soft sounds of comfort directly into his ear. Words still didn't resolve but the sound was enough. The sobs slowed and died, the intense pinnacle of frustration dissolving, leaving a bone-deep release in its place.

He almost felt as if he had come.

With a panicked start, he pulled away from Mulder's chest and looked down. Maybe he had and been too overwrought to realize... they would not be pleased... but no. His cock flagged, relaxing with the rest of his body but still mostly hard, arching over the black strap that slowed its retreat from erection to a crawl.

But every muscle, ever nerve, felt pushed over the edge, past the limit. Dazed lassitude flowed through him as he looked up, realizing belatedly that Mulder had a hand under his chin, was tilting his face upward.

Hazel eyes, beautiful and big and so warm and Alex could almost cry all over again. Looking at him with such... feeling. Feeling. Alex's chest expanded painfully. Staring into those eyes, that face, in this state... too much. Too open and too owned.

"Are you mine?"

And words were making sense again and Alex had only one answer, only one word in the entire universe of language. One word that rang through every cell of his body like a bell struck with its one perfect stroke.

"Yours."

His own voice sounded unrecognizable to his ears, like crushed velvet. But he knew he spoke because the word, the meaning, thrummed through him, reverberating.

"We own you."

He didn't need to be told to repeat; he knew what to do. "You own me." Delicious joy burst in his chest at the words, so true, finally true again.

"You understand. You belong to us. You are completely ours with no volition of your own. You're suffering. We know you are. But your orgasm is ours to allow, ours to deny, ours to control. Not just to punish you, though we may punish you that way, but simply because. You. Belong. To us. Body, mind, heart and soul."

Alex couldn't breathe, felt dizzy all over again. The words he'd never dared hope to hear... "I understand. I belong to you." His voice rasped and his blood throbbed in his veins. "Body, mind, heart... and soul."

"You will obey us."

"I will obey you."

"You will do exactly as we command."

"I will do exactly as you command."

"You will not disappear."

"I will not disappear." And he knew it for fact, from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. He had no idea what he would do when they finished with him, released him to go his own way. His brain wondered distantly if he would be functionally able to do anything at all... but he would not—could not—leave them. The idea was ludicrous to him.

Mulder must have seen the knowledge, the truth of it, in his eyes, because the smile that graced his face lit him up from the inside, beamed bright enough to scorch burn marks into Alex's cheeks to match those on his ass. Instead of wincing away, Alex bloomed into the pure joy, pressing closer by instinct to the center of his world made happy with him. He felt a stab of physical pain when the happiness on Mulder's face dimmed.

"Why did you leave us at all?"

Raw tears stung his eyes, closed his throat again, but nothing short of death could keep his tongue from answering that direct question, from that mouth, even as his heart ached with the knowledge. "I didn't deserve you. I was never good enough for you. Never." Alex swallowed hard, eyes clouding, words ripped from deep inside. "I thought you... could never want me... after..."

Mulder's hands on him tightened and the brilliant eyes glittered with intensity. "You are ours. We. Own. You." The words entered the room undisputed, irrevocable, resolving any question of want, forgiveness. "You deserve us now, don't you." It wasn't a question.

Alex caught his breath. "I... deserve you now," he repeated faintly.

"In fact, we're exactly what you deserve," Mulder growled, a throaty edge making innuendo of the simple statement.

Alex's voice shook. "You're exactly what I deserve," he breathed dutifully, suddenly entirely certain that he'd never uttered a truer statement in his life. Gentle, heavy hands settled on his shoulders from behind, sealing the sentiment.

Mulder nodded decisively then grinned up at Walter over Alex's head. "I think we've done it, Walter."

"I think we have," came Walter's voice, thick with emotion, from behind Alex. Then two sets of careful hands lifted him, setting him to his feet and supporting him. Alex leaned woozily into a broad, hairy chest. Muscular arms wrapped around him, held him close. He tilted his head back to stare up into Walter's face, so soft and expressive all of a sudden. Falling into the rare, enthralled expression, Alex felt his chest seize anew. "You've done so well, my puppy," Walter murmured and Alex swelled under the praise, the approval, the delight in that adored voice.

Distantly he felt the spreader bar removed from his thighs, then his ankles. Walter supported him as Mulder unbuckled the wrist cuffs and unclipped the leash. Mulder ran one finger over the front of the collar, then against the smooth leather of the strap buckled around his cock. "These will stay on," Mulder stated calmly and Alex stared at him in complete rapture. Of course they would stay on. Of course he would wear the signs of their ownership.

Between the two of them they walked him to Walter's bed and laid him under the covers, settling him on his side so neither his tenderized ass nor his unruly cock would be rubbed against the sheet. "And of course we don't have to tell you not to touch yourself," Walter said matter of factly as he tucked the blankets up around Alex's neck. Head cradled in Walter's pillow, smelling his cologne and sweat, Alex's eyes were already closing. He smiled blissfully at Walter's confidence in him. Of course they didn't have to tell him. The command went without saying. Just as it was only fitting he was being put to bed with lingering arousal still making his strapped cock pulse.

Darkness rolled up and over him from behind his closing lids. For once no shadows loomed. Safety surrounded him. For the first time ever he felt like he knew his place, knew exactly where he belonged, and was exactly who he wanted to be. Not even concerns about how long it would last could make it through before sleep stole him under.

Alex woke to brisk knocking at the door. He blinked open his eyes but stayed still, warm and comfortable under the blankets. He watched lazily from his vantage point in the bed as a fully-dressed Walter went to the door and opened it to admit someone from the inn wheeling a dinner cart.

Alex didn't miss the significance. They'd obviously determined he was "safe" for room service now. Molten sensation flooded through him. He let his eyes drift closed again as Walter quietly ushered the woman into the room.

"—is he doing?"

"—well. Really not much wrong... rest—"

Alex listened to as much as he could hear, smiling when Mulder joined the conversation and demurred along with Walter the need for a larger room or a rolling cot. Finally the solicitous inn employee left and Alex stirred, stretching.

Immediately Mulder and Walter noticed and moved to the bed. "He's awake," Mulder pronounced.

Alex stared worshipfully up at him, feeling the unfamiliar smile tugging his mouth up at the corners. "Please sir, may I get out of bed?" he rasped.

"You may," Mulder granted, returning the smile.

Alex shifted up onto his arm, trying to swing his legs out of bed without sitting fully on his throbbing ass. Next to impossible, he winced and hissed as his butt came in contact with the sheet. Getting up out of bed, he immediately sank to his knees, hands folded behind his back. Mulder petted his head with long, sensuous strokes, tousling his hair. Alex leaned into it shamelessly, pressing his head into Mulder's hand and making a low rumbling hum deep in his throat.

"Interesting. A puppy that purrs," Walter teased.

Alex opened his eyes and transferred his heated gaze to Walter, knee-walking two steps to his right to nuzzle Walter's thigh. Tilting his head back he looked straight up into liquid brown eyes and murmured, "Woof."

Walter tipped back his head and laughed, then leaned down and caught Alex's head between his hands, rubbing his fingers up into Alex's hair and massaging roughly, for all the world as if he were coddling a dog. Alex preened under the sensation and easy affection, shaking his head and pushing into Walter's touch as he had Mulder's.

"Dinner time, puppy," Walter announced. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes sir," Alex responded immediately. The sugar on snow, delightful as it was, hadn't done much to fill him up, but nothing short of a direct order would have made him stomach Mulder's damn clam chowder. Some regional specialties simply didn't need to be indulged, and chopped up seafood in milk was one of them. Lobster bisque, he'd consider. Clam chowder could go hang. He was used to missing meals. He just hoped like hell they'd ordered something a little more palatable for dinner.

Immediately he felt a stab of guilt for the decidedly willful thought but figured if they were going to insist on keeping him in subspace for an entire weekend, they were going to have to put up with occasional lapses.

Boy, you are totally fucking Stockholmed, sniggered the little voice in head.

With his newfound peace of mind Alex calmly picked up the snarky little voice and drop-kicked it into next week, when it might actually do him some good, when he was back out on his own on the road.

Crawling across the floor behind them he noted they'd cleaned up the room before calling room service. No toys lay about and all the burgundy bags were carefully restacked on the far side of Mulder's bed.

Despite the lunch disaster the inn redeemed itself with a wild Vermont turkey with cranberry chutney dinner. Alex ate from his plate on the floor between Mulder and Walter's chairs, finding balance much easier with his arms unbound. The occasional choice bits fed to him by hand sent a sizzle through his groin, underlining his position and his willing submission. No overt teasing interrupted dinner though, and he ate his fill with only a gentle pulsing in his cock.

Part of his mind started to get rather concerned about that, about what might be coming.

The rest of him just anticipated... eagerly.

As Mulder wheeled the cart to the door and out into the hall, Walter slid down out of his seat until he sat on the floor, back against the chair. When Walter patted his leg Alex immediately curled up on the floor next to him, pressed close to his side. Walter's hand played with his hair, stroked over his shoulders, teased at the back of his neck. Alex sighed in pleasure and just luxuriated in the warm solid body and heady touching.

He felt a tingle in the pit of his stomach when he heard Mulder's footsteps coming back across the room. What would be next... Mulder arrived and plunked down cross-legged on the floor in front of Walter. Alex looked to him curiously and saw that on his return trip he'd brought with him a pack of playing cards. Watching the long fingers shuffle the cards became quickly hypnotic and Alex jerked when Mulder's voice broke the easy silence.

"Stud?" Mulder inquired casually.

Walter guffawed. "Give me a break."

Mulder grinned, then started dealing two hands. "Rummy? First to 250?"

"That'll work," Walter agreed, and Alex sat blinking as they set about playing cards.

Playing. Cards.

If he'd been a cartoon, steam would have started to curl from his ears. These two were seriously courting a header into that snow bank.

Trying to return to his lazy, content mood, Alex stayed leaned up against Walter's side, even though it hindered Walter's ability to reach the cards. In slow stages, he sank back into his mental release, letting go of his tension and curiosity about what was to come as best he could. He belonged to them. They would do exactly as they pleased with him, exactly when they pleased.

The bastards.

Inhaling Walter's scent wasn't helping. His cock perked up bit by bit, reminding him that it had seen a lot of action today, with no satisfaction. As if he could forget. He began to shift restlessly as the Rummy game dragged on, earning him shrewd, knowing glances from Mulder.

Finally Mulder crooked a finger at him. Alex didn't bother to get his hopes up as the score stood at 135 to 87. He did slink over to Mulder on his hands and knees, though, putting an extra sway into his movements, channeling the thought of a big cat. He hoped it looked sexy rather than just stupid. Mulder leaned in and kissed him slow and deep and he moaned. Not this again... Mulder's kisses drove him wild. But thankfully Mulder didn't tease him into a frenzy as he had earlier, just kissed him breathless then arranged him in a sprawl half on and half off Mulder's lap. Mulder petted and played with his body as he went back to the card game.

Alex tried to just go with it, enjoy the sensations, but he'd had a long day of teasing. After the breakthrough earlier, he just wanted to stretch out on the floor and beg them to fuck him, claim him, own him with their cocks as they had the night before.

Mulder's fingers merely teased over a tightening nipple and moved on.

And the score crept up to 192 to 146.

Walter called him back a few hands later and had him stretch out on his stomach next to him. Whenever his hand was free Walter stroked and fondled Alex's ass. His fingers delved lightly into the crevice between the cheeks. Alex tried not to hump the floor.

And the score hit 230 to 197.

Alex desperately wanted to scream at them, but knew without question it would earn him punishment. And given his mood, they'd undoubtedly select sending him to bed without orgasm for punishment tonight. Besides, he didn't want to be disobedient or difficult right know. He knew what this was... knew they were driving home the ownership they'd established so completely earlier. Making him really feel it, and not just in the throes of intense arousal.

Just the thought made him itch with desire.

And the score finally topped 250 with Mulder triumphant, Walter never recovering from two bad hands in a row early on. Alex went on alert all over again as Mulder crowed with victory, shuffling the cards back together and setting them aside. Sure enough, this time when he turned back he focused his attention on Alex. "I won," he drawled, holding open his arms to Alex.

Alex immediately crawled into them and knelt within the circle of Mulder's embrace. "Yes sir," he breathed.

"That means I get to decide what to do to you next, and I get the first orgasm tonight," Mulder added.

Alex blinked. They'd played Rummy for him? For fuck's sake, that was almost worse than flipping a goddamned coin! He halted the line of thinking immediately as he realized Mulder watched him carefully, a small smile playing on his lips. Alex swallowed hard, let his eyelashes fall to veil his eyes, and parted his lips. "So what are you going to do to me," he murmured, pausing then finally adding, "...sir?"

Mulder's eyes lit with the fire Alex wanted to see and one finger suddenly thrust under the edge of his collar, drawing him up as Mulder stood. "Get on the bed. On your back, legs spread, knees to your chest. Now."

Alex found himself in position almost before his brain processed the order, helped along by a firm shove from Mulder. His ass protested as he landed on the bed but as he pulled his knees up to his chest, most of his weight rested on his upper back. He sucked in a breath, cock already filling in automatic reaction to the exposed position. His mind flew back to the shaving of the morning and his cheeks felt suddenly hot. Mulder stood at the end of the bed, arms crossed, staring down at his displayed crotch, smooth and bare. He felt his cock twitch and rise under the clinical assessment.

Mulder's hand reached out and stroked all over his shaven groin, fingers touching everywhere the hair had grown, emphasizing its absence. Alex shivered at the touch and clutched his knees tighter, holding his legs apart in spite of the urge to close them or thrust into the touch.

"Need a little reminder of who's in charge?" Mulder asked, voice soft.

Alex thought quickly, knowing the question for the trap it was. Either a yes or a no could be misconstrued as attitude and the threat of correction still hung over his head. His ass wasn't any readier for the strap. "If you see fit, sir," he temporized, losing the breathy tease that had gotten him into this position.

Mulder smirked. "Ah, a suddenly careful obedient little puppy. Think better of getting unruly, did you?"

Alex winced, then decided to go with the truth. "Yes sir," he mumbled. Mulder's hand continued stroking a little too gently, fingertips tickling over sensitive flesh.

"Good," Mulder mused, then suddenly turned away, tossing over his shoulder, "We'll give you a reminder anyway. Don't move."

Eyes closing on a silent groan, Alex held the position and tried to relax. He was too keyed up though; his muscles tensed again when Mulder returned. His eyes immediately dropped to Mulder's hand and widened at the sight of the small flogger resting casually in his grip. Even as his cock swelled, his legs instinctively drew together.

Mulder laughed, a low evil chuckle that sent shivers up Alex's spine. He'd forgotten—forced himself to forget—exactly how damn good at this sort of thing Mulder was. Mulder reached between Alex's legs and laid the little flogger down on his quivering stomach, letting the soft suede falls drag over his balls, cock and groin.

"That's not going to do at all," Mulder admonished. "If you can't keep yourself all spread open and displayed for me, I'll have to make arrangements." Leaving the flogger nestled on Alex's stomach, rising and falling with his uneven breaths, Mulder turned away again only to return with ankle cuffs and leather ties.

As his left ankle was cuffed and his leg stretched out and upward, Alex released his hold on his knees. Mulder's firm grip stretched his leg out until he could strap the ankle to the top of the left bedpost. He did the same with the right ankle to the right bedpost, until Alex lay on his back with his legs tied spread open in a wide V.

"Do I need to restrain your hands, puppy?" Mulder inquired in a silky voice.

"No sir," Alex managed, the breathiness back in his voice despite all efforts to the contrary. He winced, and tried again. "I mean, not unless you see fit, sir."

Mulder nodded. "That's better. As it happens, I have reason to prefer to leave your hands free for the moment." Reaching out once again, Mulder's fingers trailed up and down the inside of Alex's thighs, stopping on each down stroke just before they brushed the heavy balls. Alex wriggled, the position increasing his feeling of defenselessness. Finally Mulder stopped sensitizing the skin and picked up the little flogger. Holding it directly over Alex's cock and balls, Mulder twisted it back and forth, the long strips of soft soft suede dancing over his genitals in a tormenting rain.

Alex gasped and stiffened, his leg muscles contracting and his hips lifting into the velvety touch all over his aching groin. His hands pulled into fists at his side and he had to concentrate on keeping his arms still.

"Breathe, puppy." Mulder sounded amused.

Alex released the breath he hadn't even realized he was holding in a rush and felt lightheaded. Apparently concentrating too hard on not letting his freed hands move made him forget other things...

"I seemed to recall you liked floggers," Mulder murmured casually, keeping the handle twisting in his long fingers. "A lot. So I bought a couple. But this one was my favorite. Given the size, I think we all know where it's meant to be used, hmmm?"

Alex's breath stuttered in his throat. His mouth hung open and panting, and Mulder had barely started. Mulder always did have a strong hand at using anticipation well. Alex couldn't tear his eyes away from the long black strands shimmying all over his strapped cock, kissing and teasing his balls at the same time. Sensation flooded his genitals. His cock throbbed and swelled.

"Don't we, puppy?" Mulder's voice came sharper and Alex's eyes jerked from the hypnotic sight of the flogger draping his groin to stare up at Mulder's face.

Don't we? A question... obviously requiring an answer. What the fuck had he asked? Alex felt panic crack open in his chest. Ah god, he wanted the flogger to never stop purring against his crotch... he didn't want any stops for punishment of attitude now. He honestly couldn't remember the question! "I... ye-es?" he tried desperately, embarrassed at the crack in his voice.

Mulder raised his eyebrows, his face knowing. "You know better than that," he admonished. "Yes what, puppy?"

Alex moaned and realized he was well and truly caught. Even as he tried to marshal his brain he remembered that Mulder always did especially enjoy his power at making Alex totally sex-stupid. He got an obvious charge from being fully in control of his own staggering intellect while Alex stuttered and stammered and wallowed in animal sensation. So give in to it... give in... give him what he wants... Alex relaxed into the thought and felt the tightness in his chest unravel. "I'm sorry sir," he rasped, real apology shading his tone, "could you repeat the question? I... lost it. When you touch me..." He felt terrible heat fill his cheeks at the admission and choked to a stop.

Mulder's eyes went incandescent. He beamed at Alex in approval. "Ah yes," he murmured, "That's right. Your brain doesn't work too well when your slutpuppy instincts take over, does it? When you get all hot and horny and you just have to be fucked. Your brain melts right out your pretty little ears when somebody spanks your ass and straps your cock and puts you in restraints, doesn't it?"

That one, Alex knew the answer to. "No sir," he panted immediately. "Only when you do."

Mulder eyes widened in surprise and he burst out laughing. "Verrrry good," he purred. "You're being such a good puppy. The question that dribbled out your ears along with the rest of your self-control was, given the size of this lovely little flogger, I think we all know where it's meant to be used, yes?"

Alex wanted to kick himself. Of course, how the hell could he have forgotten that? It was the very idea embodied by that question that had gotten him all flustered and rapt on the flogger tantalizing his cock and balls. Blushing deeply, he cleared his throat, not that it helped. His voice still came thick when he managed, "Yes sir. We know where it's meant to be used."

"Mm," Mulder made a creamy sound as if he'd just eaten something beyond delicious. "And where would that be, puppy?"

Alex felt dizzy. He knew cognitively that he wasn't going to faint laying on his back with his legs in the air, but the sensations were intense. The lightheadedness, the slight swirl to the room as he forced his mouth open and managed in a small voice, "On my cock, sir. On my cock and on my balls."

Mulder's face reflected his pleasure at both the words and the tone. "Yes, that's right. And would you like that?"

Alex moaned helplessly and bit his lip. What to say? How to respond... why did he keep giving these impossible questions with no right answer? Squirming in his bonds, Alex clenched his fists in the blankets under him and tried to reach for the truth. That had worked last time. "I like whatever you do to me, sir," he finally gasped, "but I don't know how much more I can take."

Mulder raised those brows again and smiled sweetly. "You'll take everything I want you to take, of course," he said in a warm, sure voice.

Alex felt that knot in his chest shatter all over again, and liquid heat burst through him. His body went pliant on the bed, his legs sagging in the ties, his fingers releasing the bedspread from a suddenly weak grasp. His hips stopped bucking into the falls of the flogger and his whole torso arched, his spine stretching, undulating, his body trying to say without words how completely Mulder owned him, how much that one sweet sentence affected him. "Yes... yes, sir... please," he gasped, and all he could do was stare at that beloved face in abject worship, completely enthralled.

Whatever Mulder saw in his face, it pleased him beyond measure. "Alright then, now we're ready to begin," he said quietly, still smiling with a possessive gleam that thrilled Alex. He dragged the flogger gently over Alex's cock and balls one last time, then lifted his arm back and shifted his stance.

Alex knew better than to tense and his body was beyond that point anyway. Yet instinct tried to intervene and Mulder must have seen some muscle movement because he paused.

"Do you want a blindfold?" he asked kindly.

"No sir, please sir," Alex gasped. "But may I close my eyes, sir?"

"You may."

Alex closed his eyes and tumbled into sheer sensation, letting loose a wild cry when the flogger thudded not against his cock, not against his balls, but against his left inner thigh. Then his right inner thigh, then left... right... left...

Mulder knew exactly what he was doing and warm, tingling sensation started to build immediately in Alex's lower body, the blood rushing to his groin and thighs. The patterned blows brought his nerve endings alive and every stroke over flesh that wasn't his bared and aching genitals seemed to just emphasize their vulnerability, emphasize what was coming... building...

Alex tilted his head back and lost total control of his vocalizations, groaning with abandon and writhing under the flying flogger. His hands fisted in the blankets again as the light blows increased in speed, then slowed again and became heavier. Mulder kept the rhythm beautifully even and Alex watched the strange, disjointed thought float across his own brain... 'I wonder if he's been practicing'. It was lost immediately in the growing haze and didn't have time to grow to 'practicing on someone else'. Jealousy had no place here, no place and no hold as Mulder expertly applied the flogger up and down the inside of his thighs and then the backs.

Seamlessly, from one blow to the next, the sting began, suffusing the hot, tingling flesh and bumping Alex's responses up to the next level as well. Arching into the flogging Alex yowled in delight, stretching his thighs apart as much as he could, trying to convey with his body "I'm yours I'm yours I'm yours". Just as the sting started to crest, the steady fall of sound and sensation stopped and something wonderfully, impossibly, agonizingly soft stroked over his inner left thigh, skipped over his cock and balls, and stroked back up his inner right thigh. The sensation was almost too much on the awakened nerves and Alex broke into delighted squirms, panting moans breaking from his lips as he forced his eyes partway open, lifting dazed lids with an effort.

Mulder stood, still fully clothed of course and looking so perfectly poised—so perfect—between the V of Alex's own legs. The flogger hung in Mulder's right hand while his left hand ran up and down and all over Alex's thighs. Something... a glove of some sort... covered Mulder's hand and Alex let his head fall back to the bed with a moan of pure ecstasy as the gloved hand finally descended into his crotch and caressed his swollen balls, traveled once up his turgid cock. Fur... it was fur... had to be.

The glove left him in torment and he knew instinctively what was coming. The kiss of the flogger on his thighs transported him, and something snapped... he floated... surrounded by sensation. It felt so natural when the heavier blows eased again and began to center on the very upper crease on the inside of his thigh... the most natural thing in the world when finally, finally, they crossed over into light, teasing strokes on his balls... his balls... his cock...

And oh... heaven... Mulder... perfect touch. Soft suede and steady gentle fall and tingling tingling tingling heat and itching slapping... over and over and over... and over and... over...

Alex lost time, lost meaning, lost himself. Lost the rest of his body, lost his mind. Only the steady rain of so careful strokes between his legs registered, and the climbing climbing climbing boiling in his cock, his balls, coming alive like never before under the kiss of the flogger. Swelling, swelling... bursting with heat and sensations...

And fur. Fuuuurrrr. Stroking. Soothing and teasing at the same time. Running all over his burning genitals, individual fingers petting and playing, nerve endings sizzling and...

Nothing. Silence and something soft floating down over his chest and belly and tucking around his throat. Legs untied and lowered, still spread. Knees bending over the end of the bed and feet coming to rest on the floor, something soft settling over them as well.

Blinking his eyes open Alex stared up at Mulder, sitting on the bed next to him. He hadn't even felt the mattress dip. Something... he tilted his head and Walter sat on his other side and for the first time since he'd landed on his back on the bed Alex realized he'd completely lost track of where Walter had been during the flogging. He knew he must have watched but...

Walter grinned at him, eyes sparkling. "You... look amazing."

"Unh?" Alex replied intelligently.

Walter's fingers coasted lightly over one cheek. "You look so blissed out. Like you're flying. Are you flying, Alex?"

"Fly...ing," Alex sighed.

Mulder chuckled from his other side and Alex rolled his head in that direction. Mulder looked unaccountably smug. So very pleased with himself. Alex knew he should have a reaction to that but wasn't sure what it should be. Mulder drew one finger between Alex's brows, down over his nose and pressed in on the very tip. "You should see the grin on your face," Mulder murmured in a lascivious voice that stroked over Alex's cock like the fur glove. "I wish I had a camera."

Even in his state, Alex knew enough to know Mulder not having a camera was a good thing. He settled for tilting his head back just enough so Mulder's finger fell off his nose and onto his lips. He opened his mouth and sucked it in, finding it immensely satisfying to suck on Mulder's finger as his body s-l-o-w-l-y descended from the heights.

"And if that isn't one of the sexiest things I've ever seen," rumbled softly behind him, and Alex knew Walter spoke but wasn't sure what to make of the comment. He stared up at Mulder's less-smug expression and swirled his tongue around a knobby knuckle.

"Which reminds me," Mulder murmured, "I get first orgasm tonight."

###

Pulling his finger gently from Alex's drawing lips, Mulder rubbed a hand over the blanket they'd draped over Alex's chest while he recovered. "What do you say, puppy? You back with us?"

"Did I leave?" Alex slurred in the sex-roughened voice that Mulder felt straight through to his balls.

Mulder grinned down at him. "Not exactly, but I didn't want to take advantage while you were... on another plane."

Alex's grin widened if possible. "Take advantage," he sighed.

Mulder laughed. "Well, if you insist..."

"Oh, I insist." Alex rolled up onto his side and drew his legs up onto the bed, half-crawling toward Mulder with a hungry expression. "Fuck me now?"

Mulder caught his breath and tried to maintain the solid control he'd been so proud of. "Whoa, slow down."

"Mm, sorry," Alex purred as he climbed onto Mulder, arms twining around his chest and neck. "Fuck me now, sir?" He humped against Mulder's leg and hissed as his spanked cock and balls came in contact with the denim, leaning his forehead against Mulder's chin.

Mulder tried to untangle himself, to the immense amusement of Walter on the other side of the bed, watching with a wide grin. Mulder sent him a glare and caught Alex's arms. "Wait, wait... no, I'm not going to fuck you, I—"

Immediately Alex gave a whine and drew away enough to give Mulder a piteous look. "Please, sir. Do you want me to beg? I will." Sliding up and over Mulder, Alex lowered himself off the side of the bed onto his knees, running his hand over Mulder's thigh. "Please, give me your cock up my ass, sir, I want it so badly. I'll be good, I swear I will, just please don't make me wait. Haven't I been good today? You said I've been good today. Please, please—"

"Wait!" Mulder caught Alex's wandering hand, putting his free hand over Alex's mouth, stopping the torrent of hot, husky words that swept over his skin like individual tongue licks. "Just wait. I... aren't you sore?"

Alex looked at him like he'd grown a second head. "Yes sir," he finally said, kindly leaving off the 'well duh' that hung in the air.

Mulder sighed and chose not to comment on the tone. "I mean, your ass has had quite a workout so far this weekend. We thought you might be a little too sore to get fucked again by both of us tonight."

Alex tilted his head to the side and stared up at Mulder for a moment, then transferred his gaze to the silent Walter sitting behind him. A slow smile dragged up the corner of his mouth. "Thanks for the thought, sirs," he murmured, "but I can take it."

Mulder didn't need to be told twice. Alex on his knees, begging to be fucked, pretty much tore it for him. Swinging his legs off the bed he pointed across the floor to the rug between their chairs. "Over in front of the fireplace. Now."

Alex crawled on hands and knees across the floor, his body beautiful in the low light. Mulder caught his breath and shot a glance at Walter. Walter's continued grin said he knew exactly how close Mulder had come to falling out of the careful balance of power when Alex went all aggressive-slut on him. Mulder gave him a dirty look and stalked over to the rug where Alex was arching his back and stretching like a cat. He chose to ignore the soft chortle he heard behind him as Walter got up off the bed and followed him across the room.

When he reached the rug Mulder was almost knocked off his feet by Alex rubbing up against his legs. Realizing he had to take control back and do it fast, he caught Alex's collar and gave one brief tug. Alex froze. "Take it down a notch, puppy," he ordered. "I'll set the pace here, not you."

"Yes sir," Alex panted, holding perfectly still except for the quivers running through his body.

Mulder firmly ordered his own cock to behave and stood with hands on hips, looking Alex over. Alex stared up at him from under thick lashes, hand resting on his thighs, his blood-flushed genitals hanging heavy between his parted legs. Hearing a large body settle close at hand, Mulder knew Walter had dropped into his chair to watch the proceedings. The audience helped him to order his thoughts; he walked a slow circle around Alex, noting the way their puppy's breathing picked up. After a moment of silent study he walked to the burgundy bags.

When he returned, he squatted beside Alex and held out the nipple clamps connected with the silver chain. He pinched Alex's nipples up into tight buds then attached the clamps quickly. Alex's soft sighs and moans goaded him on but he didn't want to extend the play right now. They'd toyed with Alex all day, it was time to let him come.

Mulder couldn't help but smile at the thought. Yes, time to let him come. Eventually.

Reaching down between Alex's legs he unbuckled the leather cock strap and removed it, tossing it to Walter. Without touching Alex's genitals further, he stood again and retrieved the lube. Opening his pants, he came back to Alex and knelt behind him. Alex shifted restlessly, head turning and trying to see over his shoulder. "Eyes front," Mulder commanded. Alex stilled with a groan, looking forward. Mulder lowered his pants and shorts down over his hips and bunched them at his knees, giving the joints extra cushioning.

Lubing his fingers, he caressed his cock and sighed deeply. Running still-slick fingers between Alex's cheeks, he felt out the puckered asshole and probed. Alex sucked in a breath and rose a bit on his knees, ass pushing back against Mulder's fingers.

"Eager, puppy?" Mulder whispered, low and harsh.

Alex whined. "Ye-es, sir."

"Eager for what? Look at Walter and tell him what you're eager for."

Alex's breath caught, then restarted. He turned his head just enough to look Walter in the face. Mulder could see the deepening blush staining his cheeks as his face came into profile. "I'm... eager for your... hard cock up my ass, sir," Alex managed to force out haltingly. "Please, fuck me ha-rd." His voice cracked on hard as Mulder's finger found his prostate.

"Mm, can't get enough, can you," Mulder breathed against Alex's shoulder as he moved into position, kneeling between Alex's spread legs, pressing his groin in against Alex's ass. He took his cock in hand and lined up with Alex's hole, the pushed forward, easing the head inside while Alex groaned. Shifting his hands to rest on Alex's hips, he worked himself forward, thrusting gently until his cock rode up and into Alex's ass. Alex wiggled against him, moving his hips to take more in, spreading his legs further, leaning forward and pushing his ass back. His hands opened and closed on his thighs.

Mulder groaned as Alex's ass came to rest on his lap. Settling himself on his heels, he gripped Alex's hips and urged him to lift a bit, then sit back down. Alex gave a yelp and a buck, and immediately started riding Mulder's cock, leaning back against Mulder's upper body and spreading his knees to either side of Mulder's. Up and down he moved. Mulder pressed his face into Alex's neck and felt wave after wave of pleasure pour through him. In no time he felt his orgasm gathering, the hot slick flesh gripping him and moving, moving, moving. Alex rocked and twisted, moaning freely and begging for more, harder. Mulder kept his movements small and gentle though and Alex wailed as rode Mulder's lap.

Mulder slid his hands from Alex's hips down to his thighs, holding them further apart. Alex moved faster, more frenzied, but still Mulder wouldn't thrust. He knew Alex had limited movement this way but he himself was getting off just fine, and despite Alex's assurances, he didn't want to fuck him roughly. When Alex's hands moved restlessly, Mulder caught them with his own and linked their fingers tightly. Alex's rising noises, pleas and protests both, made him hotter, made his cock swell in Alex's ass, made him sink his teeth into Alex's shoulder and bite hard, suck harder.

With a grunt, he felt the undulating body take him over the edge. He squeezed Alex's fingers and arched up. Alex felt his thrust and climax and wailed again, still unfulfilled and nothing touching his cock.

Mulder relaxed and leaned his head against Alex's, breathing slow and steady. He felt Alex continue to make small movements against him, whimpering desperately, but he didn't release Alex's hands. He waited until his cock slowly retreated, finally slipping from Alex's ass. Then he relaxed his grip and stroked gentle hands over Alex's thighs and stomach, up his chest to toy at the chain linking the nipple clamps. Alex sighed and wriggled. Mulder lifted his head and met Walter's heated gaze over Alex's shoulder. He let his mouth stretch in a lazy, satisfied grin.

"Your turn."

###

Walter stifled the moan that wanted to rise, wondering if Mulder had said the words for his benefit or for Alex's. He watched Alex's eyes slide shut, cheeks flushing darkly again at the blatant inference that he was about to be handed off like the toy he was for further use. Walter found it impossibly hot.

"Get up here now," Walter ordered, surprising himself at the sandpaper harshness of his throaty growl. "I want that ass while it's still good and relaxed." He undid his jeans and pushed them down off his hips and thighs to rest around his knees while Alex struggled up and off Mulder's lap and limped toward the chair.

Watching Mulder's fuck had given Walter an unshakeable image. He held out his hand and drew Alex down onto his lap, catching his face for a quick kiss before shifting the large body to face front. "Back to my chest. Spread your legs. Put them to either side of mine... for the time being. That's it." Catching Alex's hips as Mulder had done, he positioned Alex's round ass over his cock and guided himself up and in. He groaned with delight as his cock sank in easily. Alex's ass was slippery and loose, and so hot. Alex made helpless little noises of pleasure as he was settled firmly onto Walter's cock.

"Alright then," Walter sighed as they sat that way for a moment. "Now lean back and lift your arms over your head. Drape them over the back of the chair. And don't you dare move them down while I'm fucking you. Understood?"

"Understood, sir," Alex gasped, his voice already strained with passion.

"Good," Walter murmured, kissing the back of Alex's neck and licking up to his ear. "Now... just... relax..." As he spoke he worked his hands down the outside of Alex's thighs, then slipped them under the thighs right behind the knee, getting a good grip. Looking over Alex's shoulder he tracked Mulder to the rug before the fireplace, watching with lazy but rapt attention. He noted with pleasure that as long as Alex's eyes were open, he couldn't help but know that Mulder watched every movement, every expression. "Are your eyes open, puppy?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Keep them that way. Mulder will let me know if you don't." Tightening his grip under Alex's thighs, he exerted his muscles and lifted, raising Alex's knees and pulling his legs further apart. Alex gasped and stiffened, made a sound of panic. Walter tightened his hold. "Relax. You're mine to use however I want. I want your legs over the arms of this chair. It'll hold you open nice and wide for me." Stretching Alex's thighs open just that much further, he draped Alex's left leg over the left chair arm, then the right leg over the right. Alex mewled and tried to shift, but the position kept him completely at Walter's mercy, his ass totally opened and defenseless, held spread and skewered on Walter's cock, all without one restraint. Shifting his hands to Alex's inner thighs, he began stroking the taut muscles as he moved his hips. Alex's head rolled back and gasping groans filled the air as Walter made slow, shallow movements, just enough to move his cock.

Movement caught Walter's eye and he realized an entranced Mulder was crawling across the floor, watching the fuck with the kind of attention usually reserved for X-Files involving aliens. Walter grinned... he'd thought this might make a nice thank you for that incredible show Mulder had put on with the flogger. He knew Mulder must have quite the view of Alex's ass being stretched by his cock, and the beautiful body spread out over his own heaved and quivered in a delicious manner. "Are you looking at Mulder, puppy?" Walter asked. "Look him in the eye and let him see how much you enjoy this... being our toy. Our plaything. Our slutpuppy."

Alex's cries took on a new tone and Walter felt his body start to twist and clench. Smiling, he let his hands slide down Alex's inner thighs and cupped the straining genitals. Cradling the tight balls gently, he circled the fat cock with his other hand and started to stroke, so lightly, so carefully. Alex wailed and stiffened, quivering madly in his helpless position. Walter continued to pump him leisurely and in no time Alex went rigid, cock twitching in Walter's grasp, then hot fluid splashed over Walter's hand and Alex spasmed and thrashed, head rocking back, spine arching.

Walter gentled his hands still further as Alex went totally limp. Walter helped him slide his legs down off the chair arms, Alex's body slumping against his own. Soft moans came from Alex's lips as Walter's hands stroked and soothed him. The involuntary sounds were just what Walter needed, and he rocked his hips just enough... there... there... and tipped himself over the edge. His own orgasm was less earth-shattering, being his third of the day, and he was able to keep from bellowing in Alex's ear without too much trouble. He felt the delicious release wash through him and moaned contentedly, loving the feel of coming in that ass.

He opened his eyes and nudged Alex carefully. "Puppy? You can get up now," he murmured, kissing along Alex's throat. Alex made a guttural noise but didn't move.

Mulder leaned in from his position on the floor. "Uh... I think we've done it to him again, Walter. He looks like he needs to be put back to bed. I don't think he's getting there on his own."

Walter laughed. "Help me lift him, will you? Lifting this much weight from a sitting position can't be a good idea." Mulder helped him by taking most of Alex's weight until Walter could get his own feet under him, kicking his jeans down his legs and stepping out of them. He bent at the knee and accepted Alex's weight back, giving Mulder a look. "I get him in my bed tonight."

"I know I know," Mulder said, holding up his hands palms out. "I wasn't going to argue."

"Hmph." Walter straightened and carried Alex to his bed, settling him on his side long enough to unclip the nipple clamps, then rolling him carefully onto his stomach. Alex nuzzled into the pillow sleepily, turning away from the light and murmuring low and unintelligible. "Just rest, puppy," Walter soothed, running a hand over his head. "Didn't you buy some aloe cream, Mulder?" Walter blinked as Mulder stepped up beside him and handed him the tube, obviously having already been getting it out before he even asked. "So why can't you anticipate my needs like that in a work capacity?" he asked mildly over his shoulder as he flipped up the cap.

Mulder snorted as he flung himself down on his own bed. "Maybe because it's not your needs I'm anticipating."

Walter rolled his eyes and laughed as he squirted the cream onto Alex's ass. "Now why didn't I think of that," he said dryly. Alex's ass moved under his hand as Alex pressed up into the gentle caress and cooling cream. Satisfied sounds came from the direction of the pillow. Walter worked the cream into each rounded buttock then down onto the backs of his thighs. He settled the sheet over Alex lightly, then pulled up the covers.

Looking down at the already snoring lump in his bed he grinned, considering how many times they'd manage to overload their puppy today. Again, double-teaming definitely had its advantages. It would certainly be easier to keep their puppy in line with both of them on the job. Recapping the cream he stretched and felt his spine crackle. He turned to Mulder's bed. "That was an... interesting position."

Mulder snorted again. "You mean that was a fucking incredible position. That was so hot I thought I might actually get hard again."

Walter grinned and jerked a thumb at Alex. "I think he's had enough for one day."

"Well, lucky for him, I couldn't quite manage it."

"Lucky for me, too. I don't think my ego could take it," Walter deadpanned. Mulder chuckled. Eyes drawn inexorably back to his bedmate, Walter finally shrugged and gave in. "Okay, I'm not going to bother pretending to be stoic. I'm going to bed. Now." Mulder gave him a knowing smile and nodded.

Rushing through his nightly routine, Walter turned the bathroom over to Mulder and hurried to his bed. He breathed in deeply as he slipped between the covers and pressed up next to the slumbering body, still smelling of sweat and sex and... just Alex. He leaned over Alex and set his glasses on the table between the beds then settled one arm over the broad back under the covers. Studying the pretty face from the next pillow over, he gave in to impulse and snuggled in close enough to press a goodnight kiss to the slightly parted lips.

"Goodnight, Alex. Sweet dreams," he whispered. As he closed his eyes, he could hear a little voice from somewhere deep in his brain. And please don't wake up, realize we haven't restrained you, and strangle me in my sleep.

###

Alex woke up slowly, too hot and very stiff. And someone was snoring way too close to his head. He moved his arms peevishly, trying to force back the covers without waking up too much. A heavy, hot weight sat square on his back and he finally rolled in irritation, pushing it off. Opening his eyes against his better judgement, he found himself staring into the sleeping face of Walter Skinner.

Stilling, he suddenly didn't care that he was awake. Falling asleep with Mulder the night before... waking up to Walter this morning... he sighed. What in hell had he done in his life to deserve this? Because whatever it was, he wanted to do it again, quick, before someone realized the mistake and snatched both men away from him again.

Still too hot by far, Alex eased the covers down to his waist without removing them from Walter. More comfortable, he moved his face to a cooler spot on the pillow and resumed Walter-watching.

And in that moment, realized he wasn't restrained. No cuffs attached his wrists or ankles to the bed. His collar hugged his throat, but was hooked to nothing.

And Walter was asleep. Deeply asleep from the tone of his snoring.

Holding his breath, Alex rolled carefully to his back and slipped out from under the covers. Wincing as he moved, he got to his feet with minimal swaying and looked over to the second bed. Mulder sprawled on his stomach fast asleep, laying half on and half off a bunched pillow, his glasses still on and a book folded closed on his hand. Blinking at the two sleeping men, Alex wondered at their thinking in leaving him untied. He couldn't remember much after they'd finally let him come last night. He remembered someone rubbing his ass but that was about it. Certainly they'd been more with it than he had been. They would have remembered to restrain him if they'd wanted to do so.

So they chose to leave him untied. Free to wake up at any time during the night. And they went to sleep, perfectly content. Scratching his head Alex finally gave in to his persistent bladder and went to the bathroom. He pondered while he pissed, while he rinsed his hands, while he splashed cool water on his face and throat. Padding back out into the main room he found his captors in the exact same positions, still blissfully sleeping.

He stood in the middle of the room. The fire was dead and cold behind him but the room remained warm, the real source of heat the baseboards ringing the room. The heavy curtains hung partially open over the porch door, letting in enough sun for Alex to guess it was early morning. He stepped closer to the porch door and peered out. Another beautiful day in Vermont. Sunny. Snowy. Cold.

He moved back to the middle of the room, restless. An uneasy feeling stirred in the pit of his stomach. His palms tingled and itched. His toes curled against the rug. He tilted his head from side to side until his neck cracked but still the unsettling sensation rose. His fingers stretched and retracted, absently counting out old limbering exercises for safe-crackers.

The bed invited him back. He was actually getting cool now, standing naked without the extra heat of the fire they'd kept carefully stoked. Crawling under the blankets sounded tempting.

Chances don't come much better than this.

But which chances? The chance to slip away and disappear or the chance to try again. The chance to take his own second chance, that he'd just assumed they'd never want to offer him.

If I'm going I have to go. Now.

They could keep you.

It's impossible. What are they going to do? Share me? It's ludicrous.

They'd like to keep you.

I know it's impossible. They sure as hell know it's impossible. This was some kind of temporary insanity.

Then leave now. Make it your choice. Don't wait for them to cut you loose before they head to the airport. Go.

Now.

He stood unmoving.

What does Alex Krycek want?

He sucked in a slow breath. Life was always a series of choices. Life had presented him with a number of stacked decks but the cards he played were still choices. Curtailed, circumstantial, but choices. He'd always been all too aware of his own agency in his life. He knew he'd made some good moves, and some very bad moves, but he'd done what he thought needed to be done with the cards he'd been dealt. And he was still playing.

No choice he'd ever looked at had been clearer than this one.

Releasing the air in his lungs he walked between the beds and crawled beneath the covers of Walter's bed, curling down into the welcoming heat. He turned on his side, pressing back against Walter's broad furry body, feeling the solid weight snoring away behind him. Looking across the short expanse, he had a perfect view of Mulder sleeping face down, glasses askew across his nose, mouth open and drooling just a bit onto his pillow.

The uneasiness vanished between one breath and the next, replaced by a warm flow of calm blossoming in his chest and spreading through his body to the very tips of his toes and fingers. He relaxed all at once, content in his choice. He'd see it through, as he'd seen through all the other choices in his life. No matter what they decided came next, for once he was choosing based on exactly what he wanted to do.

For once, he deserved that.

###

Mulder snorted awake and groaned as he felt his glasses pressing into the side of his face. He hated falling asleep with his glasses on but insomnia meant it happened more often than not. Pushing himself up away from his soggy pillow he took off the glasses and inspected the frames for unnatural bends. They'd survived yet again so he leaned over to put them on the table between the beds-

-and realized Alex was watching him from the next bed. A smile spread across his face. "Morning," he murmured in a sleep-husky voice.

"Morning," Alex whispered back.

Mulder sat up in bed and looked over Alex's body. Walter slept on, snoring contentedly. A flash of jealousy seared Mulder's stomach as he took in the cuddled position the two men slept in, Alex backed right up to Walter's front. Then his brain clicked over and he realized Alex looked a lot more awake than he felt. And seemed to be quite happily snuggled down in the bed, even without being locked there.

Mulder smiled wider. Walter had resisted the idea of not using any restraints Saturday night when they'd discussed it earlier in the day. But Mulder had pushed him to trust the old profiling instinct. Given he hadn't been absolutely positive himself that the two of them wouldn't wake up dead, he was inordinately pleased to see his instinct had been right.

Again.

As usual.

Sometimes he could really understand how Scully found him so hard to live with.

Curtailing the smug expression that really wanted to settle over his features he inquired instead, "How long have you been awake?"

"Awhile," Alex murmured back.

Mulder toyed for a moment with wondering if it would be fair to do what he wanted to do, then decided he didn't care about fair. Letting his smile stretch into a leer he lifted the edge of his blankets invitingly. "Want to come over here where the company is more... alert?"

Alex's eyebrows lifted. "I thought I was supposed to be in Walter's bed."

There was something in his voice that said it was more than a casual question but it was too early for Mulder to go sifting multiple Krycekian meanings. He shrugged. "He's asleep, I'm awake. Get your hot little ass over here."

Alex still hesitated though Mulder could see a wicked gleam in his eyes now. "You... could come over here," Alex offered carefully.

Mulder wrinkled his nose and sighed, shaking his head. "I'm drawing the line at getting into his bed with you, Alex." Alex nodded against the pillow, his face still thoughtful. It occurred to Mulder that this might be the exact information Alex was after. Well, no reason not to make it clear right now. "You can stay there or you can come over here, but I'm not coming over there," he elucidated further.

Alex twisted his head just a bit and smiled warmly at the man at his back then looked to Mulder. "And you're sure I won't get in trouble for coming over there?" he whispered, giving Mulder a suspicious look.

Mulder grinned and something in his chest relaxed. "No, puppy. I can guarantee you that you won't get punished for that," he said carefully, smiling innocently.

Alex cast one more look over his shoulder at Walter's sleeping face, kissed his cheek and rose from the bed. Padding over to the other bed, he slipped under Mulder's covers. Mulder immediately reached out and pulled him close, twining his legs around Alex's and nuzzling into his hair. Alex sighed and went into the embrace willing and wanton, rubbing his naked hips up against Mulder's long underwear.

"That's better," Mulder murmured, kissing down to Alex's ear and playing with the earlobe. His hands stroked the warm body under the covers. Moving down Alex's jaw line to his throat he began kissing and licking along the line of the collar. "God, you look good in this."

"Feels good," Alex sighed, shifting languidly in his arms.

Mulder settled Alex on his back and sprawled over him, holding him down with his weight while he began fingering Alex's nipples. He burrowed his lips just below the collar, into the hollow of Alex's throat, kissing and teasing as Alex's breath got harsher. He felt the heat of a hardening cock press up against his hip through the cotton of his long underwear but he ignored it, content to just play with the body in his bed. He moved on to suck and bite at Alex's puffy nipples, catching both hands and holding them over Alex's head while he indulged himself.

Long quiet moments passed with Alex writhing under him, the wet sounds of his kissing and sucking rivaling only Alex's harsh breaths. Then a rough voice broke the spell. "Hey. I seem to recall putting that puppy to bed over here last night."

Alex froze, his eyes widening and looking from Mulder to Walter, sitting up in the other bed with a stern look on his face. Mulder just propped himself on his arms and grinned over at Walter. "Sorry, old man, but you were still asleep and the puppy was awake and wanted to plaaaay," Mulder teased.

"Well, I'm awake now," Walter said, ignoring the jibe and focusing on Alex. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the mattress beside him. "Over here, now."

Mulder sighed and rolled sideways enough to release Alex. "Go ahead, we did agree you'd sleep there, so I guess he sort of has first claim."

Alex slipped out of Mulder's bed and crossed again to Walter's, his cock bobbing before him in unmistakable excitement. Walter raised his eyebrows as Alex crawled under the blankets, covering his erection. "I see you are ready to play, puppy." Alex flushed but said nothing, settling onto his back and looking up at Walter innocently.

As Mulder watched Walter reached out and caught the blankets, whipping them down off of Alex's body and his own. He turned sideways and pulled Alex back to a sitting position then tugged him off balance and across his lap. "I think you should be spanked for getting out of my bed without my permission," he said calmly, pushing Alex face down and positioning that beautiful ass across his thighs.

Alex yelped and twisted wildly. "Hey, no! Mulder! You said... I..."

"Wait!" Mulder sat up and shook his head as Alex beseeched him. "I promised him he wouldn't get in trouble," he said grudgingly, and Alex relaxed over Walter's lap. "I told him to come over to my bed, and told him he wouldn't get punished for it."

Walter grinned at Mulder over Alex's back, one large hand resting on Alex's ass. "Well, I can't very well spank him as punishment for getting out of my bed then, can I," he murmured.

"No, can't spank him for that," Mulder agreed, returning the grin.

Walter's hand lifted and came down on Alex's completely relaxed ass with a resounding smack. Alex howled beautifully and arched, head whipping around. "HEY! What are you doing?! You just said—"

Walter spanked him again, hard, cutting off the words, then started raining light spanks down on the ass resting over his thighs. "I said I wouldn't spank you as punishment for getting out of my bed," he agreed. "I'm not. This isn't for that. I'm spanking you... oh, let's see... because it's Sunday morning? Because your ass is too damn gorgeous and I can't keep my hands off it? Because I want to?" He laughed as Alex wriggled madly.

Mulder climbed off his bed and knelt by Walter's, grabbing hold of Alex's hands and holding them firm. "I did only say you wouldn't be punished for that, Alex," Mulder grinned. "But we told you yesterday we can do whatever we want with you, and we did warn you that you'd be getting a daily morning spanking. That's just the way things are."

Alex gasped as Walter's hand paused in the slaps and started rubbing his ass cheeks. "But I was good yesterday," he groaned. "You both said so."

"You can be as good as you want," Mulder murmured, leaning forward and kissing Alex's open mouth wetly. He fed at the small moans Alex made with each spank. "There will always be a reason to spank you. Mostly because your ass just begs for it." Mulder pulled away just enough to watch in pleasure as Walter lightly toasted Alex's ass to a uniform glowing pink, then released him. Mulder kept hold of his hands and tugged him to his feet, grinning at the way Alex tried to pull back, a pouty look on his face. "Oh, don't try to tell us you didn't enjoy it," Mulder teased, glancing down at Alex's throbbing erection. Alex flushed and averted his eyes but gasped readily when Walter reached out and cupped his balls in a hand hot from spanking him.

"Shall we shower?" Mulder asked lazily as they stepped in on either side of Alex, hands stroking and playing up and down his body.

"Better," Walter agreed with a yawn. "We have to be checking out by noon."

They both felt Alex stiffen. Mulder could see the knowledge in Walter's eyes when they glanced at each other. Dragging him into the bathroom they paused only long enough to unbuckle the leather collar, then hauled him straight into the shower and set about soaping, rubbing, kissing, licking, and massaging every last bit of stiffness out of him except for his cock. Finally, when he writhed between their slick bodies helplessly, they turned him from one to the other and each spent themselves between his soapy buttocks, taking turns thrusting up and down his shaved crack one after another while the other kissed him breathless. Pinning him against the wall with his arms up over his head they played with his nipples and balls until he begged, then finally Mulder pumped his cock while Walter fingered his asshole until he climaxed. They took turns helping him stand while they both rinsed off, then left the shower and the bathroom to him, loaning him a razor and heading back out into the main room to order breakfast.

Mulder packed while Walter ordered room service then sat in his chair pensively for the whole five minutes it took Walter to pack. Walter retrieved Alex's clothing from the cupboard they'd hidden it in and Mulder shook himself out of his thoughts to help select what they would give back to him—his socks, his boots, his turtleneck and his chamois shirt. His leather jacket. His collar. Mulder selected a pair of loose sweat pants from his own bag and added them to the pile.

Finally, he couldn't bite back his thoughts any longer. "What if—" he started only to have Walter break in.

"Don't." Walter gave him a level look. "He's coming with us, Mulder. End of story."

"Walter," Mulder cleared his throat and glanced at the bathroom then looked back to Walter and lowered his voice. "We can't force him."

"If he wanted to leave he'd have left last night," Walter hissed back. "He's made his choice now he has to live with it. I'm not letting him just walk out of here."

"We can't just assume he's okay with coming back to DC. Even with us," Mulder growled back. "We just spent hours on end telling him not to disappear on us again. Maybe he just didn't want to disappear without telling us where he was going."

"I don't care," Walter insisted stubbornly. "He's coming with us if I have to hog-tie and drag him, Mulder. I mean it. He's not getting away from me again. You do stupid things all the time. Let this be my stupid thing!"

Mulder shook his head and barked out a short laugh. "How can we just tell him he's coming back with us... with us... when we're not even positive we'll be able to make this happen? Really make it work? This was a weekend, Walter. Barely two and a half days. And hate to break it to you but I had some hard moments with even that. Sharing isn't my strong suit."

Walter threw down Alex's gloves on top of his jacket and leaned into Mulder's space snarling. "You think I didn't? For fuck's sake, you think this was easy for me? But the bottom line is I want it, Mulder. I want it bad enough. Do you?"

Mulder stared at the livid face inches from his own. His boss. He was entering into some twisted three-way relationship with his boss and the man that made said boss crazy enough to actually be considering blatant kidnapping. He drew a deep breath and sighed it out, the ferocity in Skinner's face killing his own budding anger. Scully always told me I got one too many holes drilled in the old head. "Yes. Walter. I do. I want it badly enough, I want him badly enough, to try to deal with this, work it out. I don't know if we have a hope in hell and I think we're fucking nuts for even trying but I will try."

He met Walter's gaze unflinching, not letting the other man look away either. "But I don't want it badly enough to force it down his throat. We're not even sure about making it fly and you're going to drag him into it without a real choice? No. Not happening." Mulder let his face soften. "We've spent 48 hours telling him he's ours. I think we did a good job of making him hear it. And if he didn't we can keep trying. And I think we should. I agree we lay this out like a fait acompli, like we just assume he's coming. But if it starts to go wrong, and you have to accept that it might, we cannot just handcuff him and drag him back to DC."

Can't we? whispered a little voice in the back of Mulder's head.

SHUT UP, he hollered back at it. Don't fucking tempt me. I'm trying to do the right thing.

Once the inner voices quieted he pulled out his last ditch effort. "I'd wager he's had too many situations that looked just like that all his life, Walter. Too many people who never really cared one way or the other what he really wanted. You don't want to be just another one of those people. You don't want him like that. Do you?"

###

Walter glared murderously at the oh-so-calm face of his most disreputable and least-controlled agent. Sure, when it was something of life or death importance to Mulder, he could go off the deep end no questions asked. But let Walter try to do something the least bit crazy or illegal and Mulder was right there to wag the finger in his face.

Spinning around to stare at the wall Walter heaved out a disgusted breath and rubbed his face. No, for fuck's sake, of course he didn't want to disregard what Alex wanted. But dammit it was so damn clear what he wanted, what he needed. And if they didn't make him see that then he'd undoubtedly do something stupid like convince himself he didn't deserve it or wasn't good enough for them or that they couldn't forgive him or any number of damn dumb things. Wasn't it their responsibility, if it looked like he was playing those kinds of mind games with himself, to truss him up, toss him on the plane and drag him to DC where they could convince him otherwise?

What if a weekend just wasn't enough?

I'm not giving him up again. That's just all there is to it.

Turning back slowly, Walter nodded. "You're right." His voice scraped in his throat but he forced himself to go on, reaching for a calm he didn't feel. "We can't just knock him out or arrest him and haul him back with us. I won't do anything whacked." Walter met Mulder's relieved look and held it. They both nodded in agreement.

I'll just put a tracking device on him before he leaves and then ditch Mulder at the airport and go after him.

Comfortably decided, Walter settled into his chair with his cell phone and called the airport, pulling strings to secure a third seat on their plane. They'd agreed he'd probably have better pull than Mulder with those arrangements.

###

Alex emerged from the bathroom feeling wonderful and sick to his stomach all at the same time.

They'd worked him over expertly and let him get off in the shower, and given the amount of tease-and-denial he'd put up with over the last two days, that had been like heaven. Then they'd left him to clean up and shave and have a leisurely morning all to himself in the palatial bathroom, further evidence that he wasn't exactly under lock and key any longer.

Truthfully though, he hadn't really been under lock and key since early yesterday, and he knew it.

And suddenly the fact that they'd allowed him to orgasm in the shower took on a foreboding note. Something like... a goodbye present.

But they'd spanked him, and said the same damn thing about morning spankings... he felt his face color and his cock heat at the remembered words. God, they knew how to push his buttons. Laying across Walter's lap with them telling him they'd spank his ass every morning... he cut the thought off short before he undid the relief of the shower.

Either way, it argued against just kicking him out the door with a casual 'thanks for a nice weekend'.

But what was the other option? Taking him back to DC and trying to make a three-way work? Alex laughed humorlessly at the thought. Although... Mulder had seemed pretty clear. He'd be okay with Alex being in Walter's bed but he'd draw the line at getting into that bed with them. Perhaps Walter felt the same and they could... work it out.

Although, they'd taken his collar off.

Granted, he'd been about to shower...

It hadn't been in the bathroom when he'd finished.

But it wasn't for him to put back on himself anyway...

The confusion swirled in his mind and twisted his stomach until by the time he walked out into the main room, he had a full out internal war going between the languid feelings of sensual pleasure and the emotional prickling of nerves.

He walked out to find Mulder accepting breakfast from room service while Walter spoke cryptically into his cell and made notes on an inn pad. Wheeling the cart to its now usual place between the two chairs, Mulder sat down and started serving.

"Have a nice shower?"

"Mm. What's on the menu," Alex forced himself to ask lightly, walking over to kneel on the rug, peering at the cart.

Walter closed his phone and glanced at Alex. "What do you think you're doing wearing a towel?" he reproved immediately.

Alex jerked and blinked up at him, hope starting in his chest. "Uh... I heard room service, and I thought—"

"Well, they're gone," Walter said firmly. "Towel off. Naked, puppy."

Alex complied immediately, warmth building in his groin again just at the tone. Mulder handed him a plate but not before Alex caught the odd look he shot at Walter. Alex took the plate in hand and stared at it, wondering for a moment if he was going to be given silverware and what he would do if he was. Before he could out-think himself he put the plate on the floor, put his hands behind his back, and bent over it to start eating.

He heard a gentle sigh behind him and glanced up to see Mulder watching him with a soft, hopeful expression. He looked from him to Walter, who sat smiling down at him in approval. They both immediately turned back to their breakfasts and Alex started in again on his own. The meal passed in silence and by the time he'd finished his stomach was knotted again.

He sat up and back, resting on his heels and looking expectantly at them. This would be the hardest part he knew. He'd made his commitment. He'd see it through. Even though every bone in his body, every fiber, every cell, was yelling at him to get out now, get off his goddamned knees and make the first move. Walk away. Leave. Beat them to the discard. Tell them he'd had fun but it was over now, so catch you later. Of course I don't care if you're through with me. I'm through with you.

He swallowed hard and stayed still. They would have to tell him to go. This time... this time he'd listened. If they'd meant what they said, over and over, they didn't want him disappearing. He took a deep steadying breath and let it out. He'd see it through.

Walter finished his breakfast and dumped his plate on the cart, then stood and stretched. "Alright. This place has been incredible but time to return to the real world and hope no one from accounting ever stayed here on a ski trip. Up, puppy. Come here. As much as I'd love to walk you through the airport just like you are, I think security might have a problem with it. We need to get you dressed for the flight."

Alex's heart gave a leap in his chest.

Mulder stood, his own plate clattering down on Walter's. "Oh, I don't know, Walter," he drawled, "airport security might prefer it. He'd certainly be easier to search."

Walter laughed as the two of them headed for the bed. Alex pushed himself up off the floor, heart beating double-time. He saw his clothes lying on the bed. They'd said flight. Airport. Of course he couldn't just give in without any fight...

"What do you two think you're doing," he rasped softly, his voice hesitant. He cleared his throat and went for cocky as two concerned faces swung toward him. "I'm supposed to just... what... go with you? Back to DC. And be your sex-pet?" He tossed off a harsh laugh even as he looked from one to the other, his face pleading.

Walter stared right back at him, a look of intense need clear in his own expression. "Yes," he said fiercely. "You know you want to."

Mulder took in Alex's face and smiled, eyes warm. "Yes," he repeated, keeping his voice gentle. "If you want to."

Walter sucked in a slow breath, looked ready to say something then appeared to change his mind. "Got something better to do?" he finally asked diffidently.

This time Alex's laugh came more genuine. God no. But... "This is big. This... just isn't the kind of thing you decide in a weekend. After 48 hours of really hot sex."

"I didn't decide it in a weekend," Walter returned immediately, voice low and forceful. "I knew I wanted you back months ago. This is just the first chance you've given me to see you."

Alex's eyes widened. The surety in Walter's voice struck him straight to his gut. He felt a fine tremble start up in his muscles as he walked forward another couple steps, his breathing unsteady. "Still," he managed faintly, "these kinds of relationships... you just don't make snap decisions about this sort of stuff."

Mulder tilted his head to one side and studied Alex carefully. Alex could see the Mulderbrain clicking away behind those eyes. "We're not asking you to sign on to a life of never putting clothes on again, Alex," he finally offered, still smiling. "And I assure you, we don't just want you for the sex. The details can come later. We're just telling you we want you with us, working on those details. We don't want to lose you again."

Alex felt his heart squeeze at the words. His voice shook as he spoke again, trying to keep from just flinging himself at them. "I-I can't... can't just drop everything and—" He stopped. Tried again. "I've got places I'm supposed to be. I'm expected. Responsibilities."

Walter gave him a bored look and dug his cell phone out of his pocket. He waggled it at Alex. "They're called telephones, Alex. You can use them to cancel plans. Which you will. You have the whole drive to the airport and then the wait there while we see if they've managed to get us a third seat on our scheduled flight or if we'll be taking a later one."

Alex blinked, his feet carrying him closer of their own accord. When he stood right in front of them he tried one last stab at common sense. "What if it doesn't work," he looked from one to the other. "I mean... all three..."

Walter and Mulder looked at each other and held a long, speaking look that Alex couldn't decipher. When they turned back to him, sardonic smiles spread on two separate faces.

"We're not going to lie to you," Walter said with a sigh. "It's not necessarily going to be as easy as this weekend was. But, we're willing to try."

"And we really want to try," Mulder added. "For what it's worth, who better to give it a shot? It won't even be the weirdest thing any of us have ever done in our lives."

Alex choked on a spiraling laugh and took the final step that brought him between them. As two bodies closed in on either side of him he closed his eyes, breathed in the dual scent, and just let himself be held. "Just like that?" he whispered.

"Just like that," Walter confirmed.

"Or, more accurately, just like this," Mulder corrected, and Alex felt leather wrap around his throat and buckle tight. He opened his eyes as Mulder straightened the collar, and felt the final shreds of tension and worry fade away.

"On the plane?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

"You're wearing a turtleneck," Mulder said with a smile, handing the shirt to him. "You'll be fine."

"What about security?" Alex asked as he pulled on the shirt, then the chamois, then his socks.

"We'll either get you past them with our ids, or you'll be explaining to them that it's all the fashion rage in Amsterdam, where you just got back from," Walter said, casually handing him the sweatpants.

Alex looked at the pants, his brows drawing in. "Hey, where are my jeans?"

"In my bag," Mulder said calmly.

Alex looked from him to Walter and back again. "And my underwear?"

"You don't own underwear anymore, puppy," Walter said firmly, arms crossing over his chest and giving Alex a steady glare. "You wouldn't be questioning us, would you? Because if I were you, I wouldn't exactly want to be looking for punishment before a plane ride. This is still technically 'the weekend'." He let his hand slip down to hook one thumb under the edge of his belt.

Alex's eyes widened and he backed up a step. "No! Sir. No. I was just..." He looked at the sweatpants then back to Mulder and Walter. "Are you... sure?" He let a beseeching note creep into his voice.

Mulder grinned evilly. "Oh, we're positive, puppy. What's wrong? They'll be really comfortable to travel in. And they're even your color." He fingered the black cotton.

"We're very sure," Walter agreed, stepping closer and wrapping his hand around Alex's balls. "Remember, we really like the idea of... easy access. And that nice elastic waist will provide plenty of that."

"And you'll thank us later," Mulder added. "See, we have a little something for you to wear on the plane but we won't make you put it on until you're already into the airport. And we think you'll find it's more comfortable to wear it with the sweatpants." He lowered one eyelid in a salacious wink.

Alex swallowed hard, his cock twitching at both the caress and their words. "Fuck," he muttered under his breath as he bent and pulled the sweat pants on. His genitals hung loose in the baggy pants, the soft cotton rubbing against them as they swayed. His shaven groin felt doubly noticeable under the moving fabric. He shivered at the sensations, already knowing today was going to make yesterday look like a picnic.

And oh god... in public...

How the hell was he supposed to hide an erection in sweatpants?

###

Five hours later on a plane to DC the 'fasten seat belt' light blinked off. Alex shifted in the small seat, undid his seat belt, then resettled his chamois shirt loosely in his lap. A long fingered hand settled on his thigh from the left and he batted it off with a sharp thwap.

"Cut it out," he hissed.

Walter glanced over at him from his right. "Something wrong?" he inquired innocently.

Alex tilted his head and gave Walter a look. "Oh no. What could possibly be wrong?"

Walter grinned and allowed his arm to slip just a little further off the armrest, his hand landing heavily on Alex's other thigh. The sharp rap on his knuckles just made him move his hand higher.

Alex squirmed in the seat as the hand from the right burrowed under the chamois shirt and the hand from the left resumed its questing. "Guys," he pleaded under his breath. "Come on. Give me a break." Every time he moved in the seat, the straps of the pelvic harness felt more... prominent somehow, the smallest butt plug held securely in his ass by the back strap.

Just wearing the harness had his cock more than interested. He sure as hell didn't need additional encouragement from the men squeezed in on either side of him. It was all he could do not to keep replaying in his head the memory of the two of them dragging him into the first airport bathroom after security, yanking down his sweatpants and buckling him into the harness despite his pleading protests.

At least he'd had some time to sit in the waiting area and calm down before he'd had to walk onto the plane.

Mulder's hand slid upward and brushed against Alex's cock through the thin sweatpants. He tilted his head in just enough so only Alex and Walter could hear his low words. "Not protesting are you? Because we could always send you to the bathroom to exchange the accessory you're wearing for one with a little more... buzz to it." At Alex's aghast look Mulder winked and nudged the bag beneath the seat in front of him with his foot. "It's in my carry on," he confirmed.

Walter leaned in from the other side. "And it's certainly quiet enough, given the noise of the plane..."

Alex slumped back in his seat and gave up, letting both hands have their way with him. "Not protesting," he squeaked. "Really. Not."

"Well, in that case..." Mulder leaned down and pulled his bag out, unzipping it.

Alex stiffened, panic racing up his spine. "Mulder!"

Mulder reached into the bag and pulled out a flat box of molded maple sugar candy. "In that case, you get a treat." He gave Alex an innocent look. Opening the box he plucked out a sugar acorn and held it to Alex's lips.

Once his heart started beating again and he'd resumed breathing, Alex caught the candy with his tongue and pulled it in, where it melted in his mouth while he glared at Mulder. The glare melted almost as fast as the candy. "Mm. Oh. Oh god. That's... incredible."

"Brought a little of Vermont home with us," Mulder grinned, offering the box to Walter. Walter selected a couple pieces and fed the first to Alex. Alex sucked it in greedily, rolling his head on the seatback in ecstasy. "Something to remind us of our Vermont weekend."

They both looked at the blissfully moaning man between them and then flashed each other an amused look.

"Not that we're likely to forget it any time soon..."

~end~

###

snakedoctor13@yahoo.com

TITLE: Those Hot Winter Nights
AUTHOR: Ratadder
PAIRING: M/K & K/Sk all mixed up together. Bring to a rolling boil and spice to taste.
SUMMARY: Mulder and Skinner go looking for aliens and find Alex instead. Food homework assignment for AlexK-H-C-or-D.
WARNINGS: KINKY PWP. Huge heaping gobs of kinky D/s discipline ahead, of a decidedly erotic nature. Could also be construed as noncon, though that is not the intent. Oh, and unnatural things are done with maple.
SPOILERS: General Krycek eps and general XF up through final season, with some... bending. The only thing I know about Existence is "I think, therefore I am." Clearly CC does not think, therefore he isn't. And neither is that horrible episode.
DISCLAIMER: The author warrants that no maple products were harmed in the writing of this story. Alex Krycek, Fox Mulder and Walter Skinner are trained professional fictional characters. Do not try this at home.
FEEDBACK: snakedoctor13@yahoo.com
WEBSITE: www.strangeplaces.net/ratadder/

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]