Go to notes and disclaimers


Those Hot Winter Nights
by Ratadder


Part Two


Alex closed his eyes and wished, like he'd never wished before, that the floor would simply open up and swallow him down. This could not be happening. Simply could not be happening.

Say nothing of the fact that he'd fantasized it himself, a time or two. Or twenty.

Maybe more.

But not as a reality! Jesus Fucking Christ not as a reality. Who would have thought? Mulder? Skinner? Comparing notes? Hell, who would've thought they'd even have a personal conversation, say nothing of swapping lurid sexual details.

It wasn't enough to be standing half-naked, in just a pair of Mulder's long underwear, with his strapped cock and balls hanging out and his nipples clamped and aching and his hands and feet cuffed. Oh no, that wasn't embarrassing enough. The thought of the two of them... discussing him. Discussing their old affairs, what he'd done with both of them... a wash of red-hot shame filled him.

Fuck!

Doing it was one thing. In the privacy of a bedroom—or the occasional kitchen. Knowing what turned him on, knowing what he needed. But they'd always had a sort of unspoken deal... both his lovers. At least he thought they had. They'd always left it in the bedroom. They'd done that for him and he'd returned the favor by never using their sexuality against them, never relying on it for blackmail when he'd had ample opportunity.

Now they'd not only dragged it out of the bedroom but compared notes?! Talked it over, like he was dinner party conversation. Probably laughed. God knew they were certainly enjoying themselves enough at his expense.

And his goddamned traitorous cock, like the Pavlovian dog it was, reacting to their very presence. Sitting up and begging at the very mention of the word 'spank'. How fucking cute. Not enough that they were already swapping stories about his kinks. Now they got to experiment on him in person and watch how his body reacted. Together. Elbowing each other like a couple of teenage boys at their first strip-show.

The heat in his face could only be matched by the heat in his groin. He almost groaned aloud. There was no way... no fucking way... he was going to be able to control his reactions. He'd never gotten over either of them. Not sexually, and not, if he was brutally honest, emotionally. Hell, at least disappearing the first time had saved him from having to choose between the two of them.

And now... here they were, doing things he'd only fantasized, in what he thought were some pretty way out fantasies, never assuming they'd ever actually do them.

Doomed. He was fucking doomed.

Rustling noises around him brought his eyes open and he found Walter in front of him, settling into the comfortable armchair while Mulder stayed behind him with a hold on the wrist cuffs. Alex swallowed hard as he realized Walter was positioning himself perfectly for Alex to be laid across his knees, sitting forward in the chair so there was room across his thighs for a large body.

"Don't." He spoke before he even realized his mouth was opening. "Please don't—"

Walter looked up and grinned, that wide, awful grin that kept appearing on his face. The dark grin that set hooks right into Alex's balls and tugged. Alex didn't think he'd ever seen Walter smile so much since... well, since they were sleeping together the first time.

"But Alex," Walter said earnestly, "this is the official start of your lessons. All lessons should start with a good round of corrective spanking, to then be applied regularly throughout the lessons as a reminder. You were the one who told me that."

"Now lay down across his knees, Alex," Mulder's silky voice came right at his ear, making a shiver run up his spine, punctuated by a sharp slap with the paddle across his ass.

Alex yelped and stepped forward, straight into Walter's reach. Walter caught his arm and pulled him down and Alex tumbled forward, falling across the hard lap with a whump and an "oof". The air was forced out of him as he landed and the chain connecting the clamps swung out away from his body, increasing the weight and pull on his nipples. He arched at the sensation but Walter's large hands were already on him, moving and resettling him like a doll. Walter shifted him forward until his head and shoulders hung down toward the floor and his ass was centered right over Walter's lap, his legs caught at mid-thigh and dangling over the other side of Walter's thighs. He twisted helplessly, unable to regain his sense of balance.

Walter's hand pressed in on his cuffed wrists, holding them to his lower back and keeping him steady. Alex stared at the floor in front of his face as he heard the deep voice rumble above him. "Mulder, get the underwear?"

"Certainly," Mulder responded, and then Alex felt those long fingers hooking under the elastic of his waistband on either side of his hips. As the long underwear was slowly and deliberately pulled down to bare his ass, Alex knew instantly why they'd given him the covering in the first place, and it wasn't to keep him warm. The feel of someone pulling down your pants, without your control, without being able to stop them... Alex tried to swallow a moan as his blood raced and his cock reacted predictably to the amplification of his helplessness.

He remembered one dark night as he and Mulder curled together after a particularly hot bout of sex... Mulder pressed close against his back, up against his hot spanked ass. He remembered talking low and sleepy, all about how the feel of pants pulled half-down, just baring his ass, could be more powerful—more embarrassing, more arousing—than being fully naked over someone's lap. As if the partial covering was more of a reminder of what was naked, the feel of the pants around his thighs emphasizing the vulnerability of his ass.

In retrospect, telling someone with Mulder's memory his more deviant sexual kinks didn't seem like a particularly smart course of action.

Mulder's hand reached underneath his body and gathered the front of the underwear, tugging it down over his cock and balls protruding from the front opening, then sure enough, left the underwear bunched at the top of his thighs. He squirmed, unable to not, and Walter's hand landed on his ass in a heavy blow.

"Lie still," Walter ordered, and he stilled. Oh god, he stilled, holding his breath as the heat from the slap warmed his ass. And the bastards had his ass facing the fire. He could feel the ambient heat from the flames already, as if his ass wouldn't be hot enough by the time they were through.

Mulder's hand reached under him again and checked the positioning of his cock and balls, making sure they hung down between Walter's slightly spread thighs. He sucked in a gasp and tried not to move as Mulder's hand casually felt him over, then left him bereft and dangling.

"Alright, ready," Mulder's voice came, and from the direction of the sound Alex could tell he'd sat down in the other chair, facing them. Watching. Unable to help himself, he twisted his head enough to look. There was Mulder, settling back in the chair with an eager look on his face, legs spread and fly undone. Alex swallowed what he could of a groan but some noise emerged, causing Mulder to meet his eyes, smile at him. "You look great, Alex," Mulder murmured, licking his lips. "It's a natural position for you."

Alex's teeth ground together but in that instant, before he could come up with a smartass reply, he realized Mulder no longer held the paddle.

Oh shit.

CRACK

Alex howled with the surprise and the pain. The paddle came down hard, directly across both full ass cheeks, in the same spot again. Heat flared, pain ripped through him, and his nerve endings started singing.

The paddle was lighter than a hand, more flexible, more whippy. It had a smart, sharp snap to it and as Walter landed three more spanks in quick succession, Alex found himself arching, writhing, trying desperately to evade the paddling even as arousal flooded through him. Walter was having none of it, his hand on Alex's wrist hard and unyielding, his other hand rising and falling in steady strokes of the paddle, laying stripe after burning stripe across Alex's ass. Each time Alex bounced the clamps jounced as well, pulling and tugging at his sore nipples, sending sparks of arousal straight down to his cock.

"Oh god... fuck... please!" Alex caught himself babbling and clenched his teeth. But clenching his teeth seemed to clench all of his muscles and he felt the muscles in his ass tighten and the bite of the paddle stung even more, driving his pleasure higher. He tried to relax his muscles, lost his hold on his clenched jaw, and wailed as Skinner started working up and down his ass, from the undercurve where his ass met his thigh right up to the top of his ass crack. And back down. First one cheek then the other received the same thorough paddling, the paddle always landing exactly one width lower or higher than its previous fall.

God, he'd forgotten Skinner's precision aim.

He moaned and tried desperately to forget that Mulder was sitting three feet away enjoying the view.

When both cheeks had been seared from bottom to top and back, Skinner stayed on the undercurve, bringing the paddle down over and over at the base of both cheeks until Alex felt sure the flesh must be steaming. His whole ass boiled with heat and each spank sent waves of bright hot pain lancing through him. Blood flooded his groin, called by the slaps of the paddle, and his cock and balls engorged further, hanging between Skinner's thighs like ripening fruit. The leather cock strap bit into the base of his cock, the top of his swelling balls, and he writhed on Skinner's lap. "Please, enough, enough!"

The paddle stopped completely between one breath and the next, and Alex gasped, suddenly aware his cheeks were wet with tears. Over? He didn't dare hope, but...

Skinner's hand tightened on his wrists and pressed them harder to his lower back. "I said lie still," Skinner rumbled again. "If you can't hold yourself still for your punishment, you'll get ten extra swats."

"NO!" Alex yelped before he could stop himself, then stopped, remembering Skinner's manner as a dom. He didn't like back-talk and he wanted immediate compliance of a physical nature. Alex forced himself to still, trying to find something in his center to hold onto, to go to and calm himself. But it had been so long... so goddamned long and it was so fucking good... the simmering in his ass made him want to spread his legs and rut against Skinner's lap, press his aching cock against a hard thigh and—

"That's better. You only have five more to go."

Alex sucked in a breath and focused on holding himself as still as possible as the paddle landed.

"Count them out," Skinner ordered.

Alex felt the blood pound in his cheeks. Both sets. He hated counting his own spanks. "One!" he choked, knowing better than to disobey. He heard Mulder chuckle and he wanted to die.

The paddle lifted and flew again. "Two!" He gasped for breath and tried to relax his legs to keep from squirming. The silver chain hung heavy from his nipples, swinging just enough to tug. "Three!" The paddle landed on his sit-spot with enough force to make him feel it in his balls. "FOUR!" His voice hit a high note as Skinner turned the paddle and brought it down vertically, smacking his crack. "FIIIVE!" The paddle came down hard, right over his anus, and despite his best efforts he jerked.

Skinner sighed heavily. "I'm afraid that's ten more, Alex." His hand at Alex's wrists released as he reached down and ruffled Alex's hair. "When I say lie still I mean still."

"Nooo," Alex moaned, the flaring fire in his ass making the thought of ten more unbearable. He truly doubted his ability to not start humping Skinner's thigh at any moment. "Please, I can't..."

"Sure you can," Mulder's voice came thick and creamy from the other chair. "You're just out of practice. But don't worry. We'll get you back in the swing of things in no time."

Alex burned with mortification at the reminder of Mulder sitting there, watching his debasement. It took him a minute to realize Skinner was helping him up, easing him off his lap. Alex looked up at him in surprise as he rose unsteadily to his feet with Skinner's assistance. He groaned at the pound of blood in his cock and balls as he got upright. The long underwear slid a little further down his thighs but he was helpless to catch it.

Skinner tossed the paddle to Mulder, who caressed it hungrily. Alex looked from one to the other, then realized what was going on. He started to resist, but Skinner guided him forward and pulled him down over Mulder's lap, and he was too dazed and dizzy to do anything other than comply. "Only fair to let Mulder give the extra ten, don't you think? He hasn't had a chance to use the new paddle yet."

And as Alex was upended over Mulder's knees, he felt a flash of anger. He smelled a set-up. Something told him that even if he'd managed to hold still, he'd have been handed off to Mulder just the same, for some other infraction... if nothing else, just to give him a chance to try out the paddle. Without thinking, he reacted. "YOU BASTARDS!" His head craned around to glare at Skinner, just in time to see him meet Mulder's eyes.

"Just for that, fifteen?" Skinner asked.

"Fifteen," Mulder confirmed.

Alex groaned and snapped his mouth shut. Bastards or no, he was at their mercy. At the moment, as his roasted butt begged to remind him, that was no small matter.

So he lay still as Skinner adjusted him on Mulder's lap just as Mulder had done on Skinner's earlier. Right down to making sure his painfully hard cock hung down between Mulder's thighs, not brushing against anything that might bring him off. He whimpered against his will as Skinner took an extra long time adjusting his cock and balls, checking the strap that bound them.

The waves of heat and the delicious tingling in his ass made him long to wriggle on Mulder's lap, squirm closer until his cock was nestled tight between Mulder's thighs and then hump away, bring himself off with Mulder's scent in his nose and Walter's punishment decorating his backside. Perfection.

He caught the direction of his own thoughts and groaned. Oh man, was he in big trouble. They'd only just started in on him and he was already falling into line. Maybe he could claim Stockholm.

Walter finished setting him up for Mulder's attentions and ruffled his hair again. Alex jerked his head away but flushed at the low chuckle.

"Feeling good, Alex? Who's our little slutpuppy?"

Mulder's laughter joined Walter's and Alex felt his ears burn to match his ass. He twisted his head to stare at the chair fabric. A large hand rubbed over his sore ass and he jerked then forced himself to stillness again. Fifteen. Fifteen. He could do fifteen. Without coming. He could. He would.

Jesus, he couldn't come. It would be too fucking humiliating. He'd never live it down.

The hand lingered, fondling his ass and reawakening every tingle, every sensation. Alex groaned without thinking and he heard the twin chuckles again. He realized that without meaning to, he'd begun pushing his ass up into the rough touch. He stilled with an effort as his face burned anew. Just get on with it! his mind screamed.

And in the next instant his mental plea was answered as the paddle descended and the fire flared to life again in his tortured cheeks. He couldn't imagine having wished for it to start any sooner than it had to as the pain reawakened and his tender butt screamed. He caught his breath and readied himself.

But the second didn't come. He opened his eyes and stared at the floor again. And then, with a sinking feeling, he realized what the pause meant. As if to confirm, Mulder's voice came in a sing-song. "We're wai-ting, Alex."

He had to clear his throat to speak. Finally he managed, "One."

"Good boy. We shouldn't have had to remind you," Mulder scolded, then landed the second blow even harder than the first.

"Two!" Alex yelped. He counted out as Mulder paddled him erratically, the blows never landing in the same place twice, crisscrossing his ass in a haphazard pattern that nevertheless managed to cover every inch. When he reached ten the paddle stopped and he opened his eyes.

To find Walter stretched out on his side on the floor, watching him.

He cringed at the thought of Walter watching him as he'd been counting... his eyes screwed closed, his face contorted, squeezing out the counts between gasping breaths. He couldn't help wondering if Walter could somehow see in his face the terrible excitement, the aching pleasure that rose inside him at being spanked, humiliated, controlled so totally. Something in the man's avid expression told Alex he could.

"Walter, will you give me a hand with the final five," Mulder asked.

"Of course." Sitting up, Walter moved out of Alex's line of sight.

"Hold his cheeks spread will you?" Mulder's voice inquired in his usual flat monotone. Alex's breath stopped in his chest. "He's already spreading his legs on his own, so I don't think we need to reposition him."

At the words, Alex realized it was true. To the extent the ankle cuffs and the long underwear allowed, his thighs were spread, his lower back arched, his ass lifted and presented to Mulder. He closed his eyes, wishing to hell and back that his body didn't fall into submissive postures so goddamned naturally. But then hands on his ass gave him something else to think about as Walter got a grip on both ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. Alex couldn't prevent the small noise of protest he made deep in his throat as he felt his puckered asshole bared and stretched.

He knew what was coming, and he couldn't say if the knowledge made it better or worse.

Then he couldn't think anymore because the thin, whippy paddle was striking from a new angle, vertically, slapping down directly on his exposed anus, and he was hollering with the new pain, the new arousal spiking relentlessly through him.

"COUNT," someone ordered implacably from above.

"ELEVEN!" he screamed. Then "TWELVE!" and "THIRTEEN!" The paddle stung like a sonuvabitch and he felt his anus swelling under the smacks. The tender flesh was completely open, exposed, and "FOURTEEN!" came out in a sob. The searing paddle caught his perineum and the back of his balls on each impact and he'd long since lost the ability to hold himself still when he choked out "FIFTEEN!" and fell into low, throaty whimpers.

The hands on his cheeks rubbed again, moving the rounded flesh roughly, and Alex wriggled as he whimpered, unable to keep himself still under the stimulation. His anus stung impossibly, and the pure humiliation of having his ass held open to receive the spanks poured through him, spiking his lust and making him worry about coming all over Mulder's leg. The intense pain receded the moment the impacts ended but the crack of his ass felt like it was on fire and the hands chafing him didn't help the sensations die down. He whimpered again, unable to stop, and then he was being lifted, hands catching either arm and setting him back on his feet, keeping him standing when he wobbled. The silver chain settled against his chest.

Mulder and Walter stood to either side of him, beaming, eyes gleaming wickedly. He swallowed hard and refused to meet their eyes, only too aware of his throbbing cock and pulsating balls.

"An excellent start," Walter declared.

"Yes, I think that really set the tone," Mulder agreed, and the two of them started pulling him back to the bed.

Alex walked carefully, his ass protesting every movement, but with their help he still reached the bed faster than he would have expected. As they directed him up onto the bed on his knees, he wondered what would come next. Their words implied they were far from through. He hoped they'd let him come sometime soon but even as he hoped, he knew it was unlikely at best. As he crawled into position the long underwear sagged further down his knees and a hand caught at it, dragging it down to his ankles. He felt hands at his ankles, heard the click of metal. Suddenly the underwear was gone, and the chain between his ankles longer.

"Chest to the mattress, puppy," Walter ordered, snapping his fingers. Alex shot him a dirty look and Walter reached out and slapped his ass, hard, his big hand covering a lot of skin. Alex yowled at the unexpected move as the slap brought the fire raging back. Without a word he dropped his chest to the bed, gasping. His nipples protested being flat against the bed with the clamps on, but he didn't dare say anything.

"Ass up," Mulder said from the other side of the bed. "Higher. Get it in the air. We want a nice view of those red cheeks. You color up so nice, puppy." Alex swallowed a retort and lifted his ass higher, feeling his face heat at the words. They both always had excelled at the verbal topping he loved so much.

"Spread your knees further apart." Walter guided a knee as he spoke, until Alex felt his thighs protest the stretch. "I want to be able to see those balls hanging. They're ours now and don't you forget it. We own those balls and you'll have them on display for us. Anytime you're face down I want your ass in the air and your legs spread. You hear me, boy?"

Knowing an answer was not just expected, but required, Alex didn't hesitate. "Yes sir," he gasped out, trying to fight back the ache of arousal that ripped through his groin at Walter's words, his tone. He'd never thought to hear that voice domming him again. He swallowed past a sudden thickness in his throat.

The next thing he felt were hands on his wrists, unhooking the cuffs from each other and spreading his arms. He coiled to respond but even as the thought materialized, his arms were recuffed to the headboard. Mulder and Walter rubbed his arms briskly and he couldn't deny his appreciation as they rubbed his sore shoulder muscles.

Stop it! his mind screamed. Don't start appreciating the little things! But it was way too late and his dick already knew it. These two knew him too well, too thoroughly, at least from a sexual standpoint. If they wanted to take him apart, they couldn't have picked a better way.

Thick fingers traced down his spine and he identified them by feel as Walter's. Steps receded and bags rustled as those fingers stroked down his vertebra, then continued down the crack of his ass. He wiggled his ass before he could stop himself and blushed at the soft laugh.

"Who's a little slutpuppy," came the amused voice and Alex closed his eyes, wanting to die all over again. "We've got something I just know you're going to like." Footsteps came closer again and Alex twisted his head to see what Mulder had brought back with him.

"Uh unh," Mulder grinned at him, empty-handed. "It's a surprise." Even as he spoke Alex felt the cool tip of a tube at his hot anus and then lube was squishing up into him, dripping back out as his ass clenched reflexively.

Alex flushed at the wet, sloppy feel as another squeeze filled him up again. Then the tube was gone and a long, thick finger entered him, pressing through his smarting anus and forcing his muscles apart slickly. With all the lube it didn't hurt but the invasion was quick and forceful, leaving him gasping and wriggling against the finger. A second finger followed the first and then they were withdrawn and thrust into him, once, twice, three times. His breath caught as the fingers stretched apart, held him open, then relaxed and thrust in and out again rapidly. He closed his eyes as they stretched him again, pressing further apart this time. His spanked anus was just sore enough to make it doubly interesting and the fingers weren't gentle. He bit his lower lip but couldn't prevent the grunt of pleasure from emerging.

"Told you that you'd like it," Walter commented. "Not that there was much question. You'll like everything we do to you, won't you, puppy?"

Alex buried his face in the bed but the slap came hard and fast and the fingers were still up his ass. "OW!" He gasped with the pain but the hand kept spanking him and the relentless fingers kept thrusting into him and his ass was bouncing, trying to get away from the spanks and only succeeding in riding the fingers. "Yes!" he shouted before he could even think it through. "Yes, YES!"

"Yes, what?" Mulder drawled, still spanking.

"Ye-es," he choked. "Yes... I'll like everything you do to me... everything. I'll love it." Alex caught his breath as the spanks stopped, as the sharp pains subsided and the delicious burning tingle reignited. He wanted to scream at himself for capitulating so quickly but they punched his buttons like they had an illustrated guide. Which, in fact, they did... courtesy of him. He groaned and buried his face in the bed again as the fingers finally withdrew from his thoroughly-lubed anus.

Immediately the blunt, solid head of a thick dildo nudged his sore asshole and he swallowed hard. After his workout on the fingers the head of the dildo pushed inside with only a token resistance and he groaned as it slid into his ass. Whoever guided it didn't pause once, just worked it smoothly back and forth, thrusting further in each time. Alex thought it was probably Walter, that steady pressure had a strength behind it, and... oh!... a relentlessness that was like the fingers.

Alex gasped as the thing rode all the way into his ass, thickest at the base, holding his asshole stretched wide and open. The dildo settled inside him, stayed pressed in to its fullest, then suddenly withdrew and just as suddenly thrust all the way in again, much faster and stronger. Alex arched and wailed at the intense sensation of being forced open and invaded. The dildo stayed in and still for longer this time, then just as he started to relax around it, it withdrew and plunged back into him again, all in one nonstop motion. He yelped again, he couldn't help it... it was so damn big and thick and hard. Totally unyielding as it thrust up his ass, and again, and again.

This time it stayed seated deep within his ass and he worked to catch his breath. His cock ached anew at the intense feeling of fullness in his ass, the totally opened sensation at his anus. The longer the dildo was held still within him, the more he wanted to feel it plunge again. He swallowed hard and forced himself to stay still, waiting to hear a command, a suggestion, a comment... anything to give him an idea what was coming next. What they wanted. But nothing... just silence and breathing and the huge silicone cock up his ass holding him impaled.

Then... a soft laugh. And another. And he realized that his ass muscles were clenching... his asshole clenching and releasing on the dildo, and that the men behind him couldn't help but notice as the thing was probably rocking in whoever's hand held it. He forced himself to stop clenching and kept his face buried in the sheets.

Mulder's voice tickled his ear as it murmured, "Who is a little slutpuppy..."

And it was too much. Lifting his head and wrenching against the wrist restraints, Alex twisted to holler back over his shoulder. "I am going to fucking KILL YOU! Both of you! DEAD! DEAD IN THE FUCKING WATER! ENJOY THIS WHILE IT LASTS, YOU BASTARDS! BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD!"

The laughter started up again and Alex started to twist, which moved his ass on the dildo and... holyfuckingshit... The thick fake cock in his ass mashed against his prostate and his whole body stiffened as white hot lightening shot through his dick. He bit his lip as hard as he could and froze, trying desperately not to do that again while trying just as desperately to remember why the hell he didn't want to do that again because oh FUCK it felt goooood.

"Something wrong, Alex?" Walter's jovial voice came and the dildo suddenly withdrew and thrust in, and Alex yowled and arched his back, forcing his ass up and back, undulating his hips, riding the thick cock again and again, as his prostate sparked and his dick leaped.

"Uh uh uh, careful there, puppy," Mulder slapped his ass lightly and the dildo stopped thrusting, forced all the way up inside him and held there even as he moved his ass, trying to ride it. "Don't want you coming just yet. Walter, I think we should probably secure that."

"I think you're right. Raise up a bit, puppy."

Alex twisted his head in confusion as he felt a strap wrap low around his waist, just above his hipbones. It tightened as someone buckled it at his spine, then another strap was suddenly running down from it in back, straight down between his ass cheeks, separating them, and the dildo was shifting in his ass. At the same time he felt hands slipping something over his dick and he arched up on the bed, looking down under his body to see Mulder working a wide silver ring down over his cock and... ohfuckohfuckohFUCK... his tendertender balls. Once his tortured flesh had squeezed through and it settled over his bound genitals, it laid flat against his body and Alex realized it was attached to a strap above and below. The strap above ran to the one around his waist. The strap below...

The dildo shifted in his ass again and suddenly all the straps tightened.

Fuck.

His lust-dazed brain finally took in the fact that he'd just been fitted with a harness. A harness that held the huge dildo securely in his ass from both front and back, and had a convenient ring opening in the front for his strapped cock and balls to dangle through. He moaned and dropped his forehead back to the bed.

Diabolical.

He loved it.

"Very pretty," Walter said as all hands released him.

"I'll say." Mulder had to clear his throat twice to get the words out. "That is a good look on you, puppy."

Alex concentrated on trying to breathe. Slow and steady. He was so aroused he felt like he would burst at any moment and any movement at all shifted the cock in his ass and it was... so... fucking... big. Such a tight fit, holding him so open... it was so deep in him and it wasn't moving.

"But I don't think we can really trust him not rub that pretty cock on the bed," came Walter's voice again.

"You have a definite point," Mulder responded. "And he's practically there, now."

And just the words had the image running through Alex's mind and he could feel the rough friction of the sheets on his poor tortured cock. Could feel the sensation of settling against the firm mattress and humping into it, pressure and friction and rubbing and—

"OUCH!" Alex yelped as a hand gripped the strap running down between his ass cheeks and lifted. The harness lifted him up a little too effectively, and the dildo shifted inside him, stretching his asshole. The pressure on the straps tugged at the ring settled around his genitals, and his cock and balls bounced with the movement.

"I don't think so. We don't want you misbehaving," Walter admonished.

Mulder's steps came closer again and Alex realized he'd been too distracted to notice Mulder walking away. What the fuck did he have now? He felt another, lighter tug on the strap around his waist and the one running down his ass, and then a length of cool chain fell against his back. The chain lifted and clinking noises made him look up... to where Mulder fastened the new chain around the top rail in the headstand.

Mulder stepped back with a satisfied smile. "There. That'll keep those hips up nice and high."

Alex stared at the chain running from the back of his harness to the headstand, and tentatively lowered his hips. The chain jerked taut and the dildo moved inside him. He groaned at the sharp shift. There was no way he was getting his cock any closer to the mattress below him.

"Hey look, Mulder, it's dinnertime," Walter's voice came heartily.

"WHAT?" Alex couldn't stop the outburst. He swung his head to stare at Walter in disbelief.

"So it is," Mulder agreed cheerfully. "Will you look at that. Time flies when you're having fun."

"You cannot be fucking serious!"

Both men turned their gazes to him.

"There's that word again," Mulder cautioned.

"And more profanity," Walter added in a disapproving voice.

"But... but... dinner? DINNER?" Alex heard the screechy note in his own voice and knew he was about ten seconds away from begging the two of them to let him come. However they wanted.

"You wouldn't believe the food at this place, Alex. It's amazing," Mulder said.

"And you've been recently mildly hypothermic," Walter added. "It's our duty to make sure you're eating right."

Alex stared from one to the other in total incomprehension. "I'm not hungry?" he finally tried.

"You just think you're not hungry," Walter said, leaning over and ruffling his hair. "Trust me, once you see what they serve, you'll be hungry."

"Besides, we're hungry," Mulder cut in. "After all, we spent a lot of time today out walking around in the woods, looking for a spaceship. It was a lot of work. Really gets the appetite up. To say nothing of training slutpuppies."

"Mm," Walter agreed in all seriousness. "We need to keep our strength up too. There's a lot more to do. Okay, Mulder, how about I go get dinner and you take puppy-sitting duty?"

Mulder nodded and stretched. "Sounds like a deal. Maybe I'll use the hot tub while you're getting the food."

"Great idea. Get some relaxation." Walter walked past Mulder into the bathroom and called over the running water as he washed his hands. "You want me to call you from the main house with the selections?"

"Nah, go ahead and order for me. I'm sure everything is incredible here," Mulder called back.

"Good, good." Walter walked out of the bathroom and started putting his boots on then reached for his coat.

Alex stared from his chained and spread position on the bed as his two devilishly accomplished torturers morphed back into sane and sensible FBI agents on an out of town assignment. "HELLO?!" he shouted from the bed as Walter got ready to go out into the cold and Mulder turned on the taps in the hot tub.

"It's okay, puppy, we're not leaving you alone," Walter said. "Mulder will be right here in case you need anything or in case of emergency. But you understand we can't exactly go to the dining room for dinner? And I don't think we're quite at the point in your training where we can expect you to behave if we call for room service." He gave Alex a fondly tolerant look. "Maybe by the end of the weekend though." With that he exited, closing the door behind him.

Alex stared open-mouthed. "Mulder?" he croaked.

Mulder looked up from running the taps. "Hmmm? Oh, just relax, puppy. The food will be a little while. Quality takes time." He started to pull off his shirt.

Alex clenched his burning, tingling ass on the huge dildo filling him, wriggling his hips in frustration. He stopped as the movement made him twice as aware of the pressure up his ass, and made his heavy, aching genitals swing. He was so damn horny he could kill. He stared at Mulder with a desperate, sinking sensation in his chest as the other man turned his back and stripped off his clothes.

No two ways around it. They'd better keep a damn close eye on his restraints, because the minute he got an opening, they were both going headfirst into the closest snow bank.

###

Mulder couldn't quite maintain the straight face under the direct power of Alex's huge-eyed, desperate stare, so he turned away and faced the tub as he pulled his clothes off. Alex might as well have "come back and keep torturing me!" tattooed on his forehead in neon green.

Given his own lack of surety about Alex's personal investment in their affair, Mulder felt gratified that he'd listened to Walter. When the man was right, he was really right. Alex was like the ideal toy... the best present he'd ever given himself. Wind him up and he was all sorts of interesting.

Smirking down at the filling tub, he shimmied s-l-o-w-l-y out of his jeans, making sure the bed across the room had an excellent view of his body. Stepping out of the jeans he stretched leisurely, then pushed down his underwear and, staying bent over, took off his socks. He flicked on the tub jets while he was down there, then straightened and turned back around, careful to school his expression.

Sure enough, twin green laser beams were fastened on his every move. He scratched absently low on his stomach and watched with ill-concealed glee as Alex's hungry gaze went straight to his groin. Good to know he still caught Alex's interest. "I'm just going to soak for a while... just holler if you need something." While he spoke he reached the rest of the way down and took his sizeable erection in hand, pumping himself once, then twice.

He could hear Alex swallow from across the room.

Turning back to the tub he tried not to let his shoulders shake with the silent laughter clutching at him and climbed into the hot tub. Sinking into the water with a long sigh, he stretched out and positioned himself on the far side of the tub, giving himself a clear view of Alex chained to the bed, ass lifted and plugged with the sizeable dildo. He only wished he had a better view of Alex's cock and balls, straining their strap. What a pretty toy he made.

All the teasing they'd been doing had affected more than their puppy and Mulder let his hand return to his dick underwater. Watching Skinner spanking Alex had been arousing enough but then to have Alex all hot and wriggling on his own lap... his hard-on pulsed in his hand. He wondered if Alex had any idea how his body responded to the spankings, twisting and bucking, then going all pliant and lifting his butt up for more. He gave himself a few gentle squeezes and saw it all again in his mind's eye, that round ass bouncing on his lap. He tipped his head back with a long, loud groan thinking of Skinner holding those plump cheeks apart.

"MULDER!" Alex yelped from across the room.

"Hmmm?" he asked lazily, lifting his head and giving Alex a sleepy look from under half-closed eyelids. "Oh, you don't mind if I jerk-off, do you?" He grinned at their harnessed puppy and stroked himself faster under the water. He knew Alex could see the motion of his arm and made sure to keep his movements broad, sliding his other hand down to fondle his balls and throwing in another loud groan for good measure. It wouldn't take much after the way they'd spent the evening and having Alex just across the room, naked and restrained and panting, wouldn't slow anything down.

"Mulder, please, for fuck's sake," Alex begged, a groan in his voice. Then his head lifted, his eyes suddenly narrowing. "Mulder, listen to me. Let me up, I'll take care of that for you. You don't want to use your hand... come on, you want my mouth."

Mulder sucked in a sharp breath, remembering Alex's skill at cock sucking. He'd order him across the room on his knees, make Alex go down on him underwater. His breath came harder and his hand worked faster. His eyes stayed glued to Alex, helpless on the bed.

"Mulder! Come on! Just unhook me, please? You don't even have to uncuff me. Just let me off the bed, let me suck you, I want to suck you... please?"

The husky voice teased his ears and he wondered if Alex knew how perfectly he added to Mulder's fantasy. Given Mulder knew good and well exactly how idiotic it would be to unhook Alex's arms and let him off the bed, the added vocal stimulation was ideal for his solitary pleasure. Both hands working in his crotch, Mulder let his head fall back, still trying to keep his eyes open enough to keep Alex in sight. Groaning with abandon now, he let his body undulate freely in the water, hearing Alex's rough groans join his own. Skinner would be pissed if Alex came, but somehow he doubted their puppy would be getting off on visual stimulation alone. Besides, he'd let Walter have the offered blow job when he got back with the food.

And that did it... the thought of Alex on his knees, sucking Walter off, hands cuffed behind his back... Mulder's back arched, his muscles contracted, his cock jerked in his hands and he came and came, the warm water bubbling against him, surrounding him in delicious waves of comfort.

He relaxed with a long groaning sigh, leaning back against the tub wall and humming with pleasure. He opened his eyes to find Alex's pained face still watching him raptly from across the room.

"Dammit, Mulder!"

Mulder grinned at him again, lifting his hand out of the water and waggling his fingers at Alex. "Hey, you know I'm well-acquainted with my right hand, Alex. It's seen me through some tough times. I'm quite happy with it. And you don't really think I'd be stupid enough to let you off the bed and let you get my dick in your mouth, now do you? Not yet anyway. Not until you're a little more tamed."

Alex gave a muffled moan and Mulder watched in delight as his hips squirmed in the harness, trying not to pull against the chain that would jerk the dildo inside him. From what Mulder could see, it was a losing battle. He caught his breath and sank back against the jets, letting the pulsating water work on his suddenly lax muscles and enjoying the view.

###

Walter knocked twice, then opened the door and wheeled the small cart inside. He noted in pleasure that Alex looked fully as aroused and unsatisfied as he had when Walter left twenty minutes before. He took off his coat and heeled off his boots as Mulder greeted him lazily from the hot tub.

"You look relaxed," Walter commented, wheeling the cart further into the room.

Mulder stood, water sluicing off him as he stepped from the tub and toweled off, then pulled on the thick robe and socks. "Well, the hot tub is great, but I also took the edge off," Mulder said with a smile. "Needed a little relief after all that playing with our new toy. And I think the puppy enjoyed the entertainment." The smile took on a wicked edge and Walter laughed.

"Ah ha. Very nice." He walked over to the bed and reached between Alex's spread thighs to play with the dangling balls, the coolness of his hand making Alex jerk. "You like watching your other owner in the tub?" Alex glared over his shoulder. Walter shifted his hand to the thick cock and stroked just long enough for Alex to start shifting his hips, then released him. "Answer me."

Alex sucked in a harsh breath and let it out. "No," he muttered between clenched teeth, petulantly.

Walter raised an eyebrow at Mulder, who grinned at him from checking out the choices on the cart. The various smells of dinner wafted through the room as Mulder uncovered dishes. Walter watched Alex's nose twitch. Settling a hand on Alex's ass he leaned forward. "No, you didn't enjoy it or no, you won't answer me?" Walter asked in a dangerously soft voice.

Alex colored and stubbornly refused to meet Walter's eyes. "NoIdidn'tenjoyit," he grumbled in an irritated rush.

Walter smiled and reached out to stroke Alex's balls again. "Good to see you know enough to answer, puppy. But something tells me you're lying to us, which isn't a very good idea. This tells me you enjoyed it at least a little." He let his fingers dance over Alex's cock again, squeezing and releasing. Alex whimpered but tried to stay still. Walter motioned Mulder over and started unhooking the closest wrist cuff from the headboard. "But we'll pick up with the matter of lying later on. For now, it's dinner time."

They had Alex kneeling on the bed with his arms cuffed together behind his back in a matter of moments. Getting practiced at that maneuver, Walter thought as he let his eyes wander over the front of Alex's body. He reached out and unclipped the nipple clamps, tossing the toys to Mulder and rubbing a thumb gently on each nipple. He listened to Alex's breath hiss and lifted one hand to stroke through the mussed hair. "Mulder's right you know," he murmured. Alex's eyes opened and focused on him in puzzlement. Walter tugged on a lock of hair and raised his eyebrows again. "This is a good look on you." He let his eyes travel insolently over the bared and harnessed body again, and grinned at the way Alex's face colored. "Roll over on your back."

"No."

Walter rolled his eyes. "Don't go getting uppity and disobedient now. I'm hungry, dinner is here, and I don't have the patience." Jerking Alex's cuffed arms hard, he shoved and sent Alex sprawling back on the bed face down then roughly rolled him onto his back. Alex gasped and his hips jerked up as his ass came in contact with the bed, though whether it was a reflex reaction to the shift of the dildo or to the pressure on his spanked ass cheeks, Walter could only guess. Probably some of both, he thought with amusement.

"Dammit, Skinner!"

Walter gave him a look of mock disappointment and made a tutting noise. "What happened to 'sir'?" Alex glowered up at him and Walter couldn't help it, he started laughing. "You are so cute when you're all fired up," he teased, laughing harder at the snarl he got. He glanced over his shoulder and sighed. "Mulder, get out of the food and get over here with the underwear."

"Mulg-mmph," Mulder responded and came back to the bed, licking his fingers and carrying the gray long underwear bottoms. Walter noted the way Alex's nose twitched again as Mulder came closer, the smells of food clinging to him. He wondered when Alex had last eaten, prior to ending up unconscious in the snow.

Once again proving that practice was definitely on the way to making perfect, Walter and Mulder worked together efficiently to get the underwear onto Alex's feet, immobilize his legs while undoing and refastening the ankle chain, then drag the underwear all the way back onto him, up over the pelvic harness. As a final touch, Mulder once again reached in through the front of the underwear and pulled Alex's bound genitals out through the hole in the material. "Such a nice image," he murmured at Alex's curse.

"And I like easy access," Walter added. "Get used to it, puppy." Getting a hand around Alex's upper arm, Walter guided him up off the bed and walked him across the room to where the wheeled cart sat between the two chairs like a small table. "Kneel," he ordered. When Alex opened his mouth to protest, Walter yanked hard on his arm and used his other hand to push down on Alex's shoulder, simultaneously driving his knee lightly into the back of Alex's knee, sending him to the floor with a thump.

Wrapping his hand in Alex's hair again, he wrenched Alex's head back and gave him a cold look. "I said I'm not in a patient mood. Rethink your attitude, and I mean now." He met Alex's angry eyes head on, holding the stare easily. All the times Alex had used the palm pilot—jerked his strings, forced his hand. All the times Alex had just up and disappeared—always the one controlling the circumstances, choosing when and where he would appear in Walter's life. Years of frustration bubbled through Walter's memories and he let it show in his expression.

He had the control this time and control felt good. Damn good.

A long silent moment passed with just the crackling of the fire in the background and dueling stares. Then Alex's mouth closed, lips firming in a tight line, and his eyes dropped.

Walter relaxed minutely, keeping his painful grip in Alex's hair long enough to make it clear he was choosing when to release his hold and that the decision was independent of Alex's submission. He loosened his fingers slowly, looking up to find Mulder standing open-mouthed, eyes half-closed with that lusty look on his face again. Walter gave him a questioning look.

Mulder licked his lips and swallowed, then smiled. "I gotta tell you," he said, "when you do that? You guys are so hot."

"Do 'that'?" Walter asked, sinking into his chair.

"Go all alpha on him," Mulder murmured, sliding by Alex and sitting down in the other chair. "I never used to have the chance to watch myself do it, you know? When you're in it, it's something else entirely. Your attention is different. Watching it... it's good." He dragged out the 'good', made it a lascivious collection of syllables that stroked against Walter's ears.

Walter smiled as he started uncovering their food. He remembered watching Mulder work over Alex's nipple earlier, remembered his own intense response to watching Mulder paddle Alex. "I think I know what you mean."

"Speaking of watching," Mulder continued innocently, leaning over the makeshift table and plucking a warm roll, "I meant to ask you if you wanted to take the edge off. Because, you know, I highly recommend it, and the puppy was begging to get a bone in his mouth while you were out getting dinner."

Walter stopped spooning soup into Mulder's bowl and looked up at Mulder. "Oh really?" Out of the corner of his eye he saw Alex's head snap up and he turned a stony glare on him. "I didn't ask you. I'm talking to Mulder." He watched in satisfaction as whatever words Alex was about to speak died on his tongue. He turned his attention back to Mulder. "What did I miss?"

"He kept offering to suck me," Mulder reported casually, nibbling the roll. "If I'd just unhook him from the bed, of course. Which I wasn't about to do. Anyway, I figured what with me having had the chance to relax while you were out foraging for sustenance, it would only be fair to give you the same opportunity, and since he seems to be so eager to suck a little cock..." He trailed off, giving Walter a hopeful look.

Walter gave him an evil grin in return. "Well, I can't really help him there. 'Little' isn't a word I've ever had applied to it."

Mulder laughed and took the bowl of soup. "Figure of speech only, I assure you."

Walter sat back in his chair and turned his full attention to Alex, kneeling before him. Alex watched him back, a wary look in his eyes. "So, the puppy wants a chew toy?" he asked archly. Alex flushed and averted his eyes. "Answer me," Walter ordered.

Alex's mouth tightened in frustration, then he finally looked back to Walter. "I just... he was jerking off. Right in front of me. I thought I'd offer and—" He paused, but didn't finished the sentence.

"And you thought just maybe after you got him off, he'd feel beholden and get you off?" Walter asked casually. "Or maybe you thought if you could just get unhooked from the bed when only one of us was in the room, you'd have a chance at making a getaway." He nodded as he watched Alex's brow furrow in frustration. "Or probably a little of both. I don't know, puppy. Planning on running away again doesn't demonstrate that we've made much headway with you." He sighed deeply and looked to Mulder. "Obviously more training is needed."

"Well, we did figure that, Walter," Mulder shrugged between slurps of his soup.

Alex glared from Mulder back to Walter. "At the time, I was a little more focused on the possibility of reciprocation," he grumbled.

Walter snorted. "As if that's any better. Still shows entirely too much self-interest, Alex. Not an attractive quality in someone in your position. You'll get off when we decide you'll get off, and not a moment sooner. That's all you need to remember. You're here for our enjoyment and that's all you should be thinking about. Focus on that and put your own orgasm out of your mind. Because I can assure you it's a very secondary concern to us."

Alex's mouth opened, his eyes snapping, and he looked poised to say something angry and ill-thought again. Walter stood, towering over the kneeling man. He caught Alex's hair and twisted. With his other hand he reached out and tweaked a very sore-looking nipple. Before Alex's gasp even finished, he extended his jeans-covered leg and rubbed his shin roughly between Alex's thighs, right up tight against his swollen cock and balls. The gasp morphed into a yelp and Alex's body twisted, his hips riding against Walter's leg uncontrollably. Walter tightened his hold in the dark hair and tilted Alex's head back so their eyes met. "Want the clamps back on?"

"No," Alex gasped. Then, as if catching himself, "Please, sir. No, sir."

"And I'm ready to eat my dinner, which I'd like to get to before Mulder finishes everything, so tell me you're not really going to require another spanking right now?"

"No, sir!" The big green eyes widened.

"And do you plan on eating tonight?" he asked finally, letting his voice get silky.

Alex blinked up at him, face struggling to remain neutral. Walter watched the long throat work. "Yes," he finally whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, please, sir. I'd like to eat, sir."

"Then I'm telling you again, for the last time this evening, kill the attitude, watch your mouth, and behave." Releasing the hair, removing his leg from between Alex's thighs, Walter turned to Mulder. He shifted the cart from between the two chairs, rolling it to the right of Mulder's chair. Looking to his rapt cohort, Walter gestured to the food. "Would you take over the serving, Mulder? I think you had an excellent idea about puppies and chew toys."

"Absolutely!" Mulder grinned and jumped at the chance, spooning himself more soup, then filling a bowl for Walter and starting in on readying their plates, keeping an eye on the action the entire time.

Walter turned back to Alex, rubbing his hands together and cracking his knuckles. He stretched his neck from side to side, letting his chin roll against his chest. "I could use a little tension-relief, too, but I don't feel like eating in the hot tub. And since you're so eager to get a cock in your mouth, you can do the honors." He stepped back to his chair and sank down, spreading his knees. Crooking one finger at Alex, he gestured the kneeling man closer.

###

Alex swallowed hard and considered resisting. Considered just not going over there. Not following the heady pull of those implacable dark eyes, that hard-featured face, the authoritative voice.

His nipples ached deliciously. Puffy and sore, they throbbed with feeling, and just the thought of reclamping them made him wince. Even the whisper of the cotton underwear felt like too much stimulation on his sensitized ass. His mouth watered with every fresh waft of scent from the food cart, reminding him he'd had exactly one power bar for breakfast. Many long hours ago.

They wouldn't starve him. Not really. He didn't think they would anyway. But he had no doubt they'd be willing to make him damn uncomfortable again before allowing him to eat... who knew when. And they'd be more than happy to keep eating in front of him.

And god only knew when he'd get some sexual satisfaction. He felt a scream welling up in his chest and held it back with superhuman effort. They were playing this only too well. They knew exactly what to do to keep him at the disadvantage... and keep him loving it. Even the thought embarrassed him, but it was too true. And the embarrassment only made it hotter.

He hated the way he fell into line for Skinner with one AD growl. His scalp ached deliciously where his hair had been pulled. He'd been up against a hell of a lot worse than that and not folded, but therein lay the problem... he'd been up against worse but he'd never yet been up against anything better. The real problem was rooted in who gave the orders, and how deeply in his sexual subconscious they caught.

He'd run a long way in a lot of different directions to get away from his reactions to these two men.

And where did he end up? Karma just fucking sucked sometimes.

Some juicy meat smell from the cart made his stomach growl and he threw over the momentary thought of resistance. Best to comply now, get it over with, and hopefully get some food.

Sure, an inner voice whispered sarcastically, and the fact that you're absolutely dying to crawl over there and wrap your lips around Skinner's cock has nothing to do with your compliance.

Steadfastly ignoring the little voice, Alex moved one knee forward and then the other, knee-walking to Walter's chair carefully, in deference to the chain around his ankles. He positioned himself in between the spread thighs. Against all mental efforts, his breath accelerated at the thought of blowing Walter again. Already the man's smell overshadowed the food, filling Alex's nose as he leaned in toward Walter's groin.

A hand caught hard in his hair and he winced as his head jerked back once again. He opened his eyes and stared into Walter's face, suddenly a bare inch from his own. "I don't imagine I have to tell you to be damn careful that I don't feel even a scrape of teeth," the deep voice rumbled. "You won't like the consequences."

Alex tried to shake his head automatically, but only succeeded in pulling his own hair. "No, sir," he managed quickly, hating the hoarseness of his own voice. "I won't, I swear."

"No," Walter agreed. "You won't. Puppies that can't control their teeth get punished."

With that, Alex felt his head guided back down until he was staring at Walter's crotch again, and the thick bulge that lay down the thigh of his jeans. Alex felt his mouth water all over again and he lowered his head, nuzzling against the soft old jeans, drawing in deep breaths of scent, rubbing his face against the hardening bulge. The hand in his hair shifted to petting him, over and over, and he lost himself in the sensations. Playing the dog they'd named him, he nosed his face into Walter's crotch and sniffed and whimpered and rubbed.

"Alright. Alright, puppy. Here you go." A hand worked between his face and the jeans, and the material parted, the rasp of the zipper loud. He pressed forward again, trying to get his face into the opened jeans, but a large hand held him back with a laugh, pushing his face aside once, twice, before tapping his nose sharply. "Let me get it out," came the amused voice above him and Alex came back to himself a bit, just enough to feel the hot curl of embarrassment in his gut at his own actions, at his inability to control himself.

Then Walter's scent flooded him and Walter's cock was there before him, huge and dark with blood, as thick and full as Alex remembered. Hefty balls appeared next and rested on the white cotton of Walter's briefs, holding the elastic strap down in front. Alex made a small sound of delight and dove again. This time no hand stopped him and he buried his face in Walter's crotch, nosing the heavy balls, rubbing his cheek against the underside of Walter's cock, mouthing the scrotum over and over, lips covering his own teeth as he explored the hot skin.

Voices and laughter above him caught a sliver of his attention, and he tried to slow himself down enough to keep aware of his surroundings. "—eager," came the voice directly above him and he felt Walter's hands stroke over his hair again, scratching behind his ears. "Aren't you, puppy?" One hand continued to pet his hair while the other lifted away. "Thanks, Mulder." The second hand left too and a savory aroma curled down around Alex's nose. He heard Walter sipping and guessed Mulder had given him the soup. He heard dishes clinking behind him then the sound of Mulder sitting again.

"Figured," Mulder's voice came, muffled with chewing. "He always did like a mouthful. Look at him go... he's good on his knees, isn't he? Gives the best head I ever had."

He felt a scalding blush in his cheeks but tried to ignore it as he started working his lips up the underside of Walter's cock, letting his tongue trace the heavy vein. He kept his eyes closed as he reached the head, widened his mouth and began to work himself back down onto the shaft. Salty fluid leaked onto his tongue but he pushed past the taste and concentrated on the feel, the thickness swelling to fill his mouth, the hot heavy flesh riding over his tongue. He worked his tongue muscle, forcing the cock-head against the roof of his mouth repeatedly.

"Suck," came the voice above him.

Instantly he complied, physical reaction kicking in before he had even mentally processed the order. He groaned around the cock filling his mouth. It had always been that way... Walter just called it out of him, some innate obedience that longed to fling itself at Walter's feet. He sucked instinctively, bobbing his head up and down. Balance became difficult with this hands cuffed, so he leaned his chest against the front of the chair, settling himself between the strong thighs sprawled to either side of him. Walter's cock was too big to take all the way down without some work and some careful positioning, so he made himself as comfortable as possible and kept his head rising and falling in regular rhythm.

"Now that is sexy," Mulder's voice prickled his ears even as a throaty groan from Walter stroked over his nerves like a velvet glove. "I always did love watching that head between my legs."

"Oh yeah," Walter's voice came strained and a hand fell heavily on Alex's head. His next ride down the cock went a little further with the hand guiding him none-too-gently. He opened wider and tried to take more. Walter's cock was so thick his jaw already ached. The hand tightened and suddenly his head couldn't rise as far. The blunt cock-head hit the back of his throat repeatedly and he fought his own gag reflex as the controlling hand kept him in check, only just allowing him to rise before forcing him back down, taking over the rhythm and working him to Walter's liking. Alex tried to relax his throat as the cock rode further into his mouth, swelling to choke him. Walter's hand rocked his head and with a helpless moan he gave up all control, trying to force all his muscles to go lax. A second hand joined the first and Walter fucked his face up and down on the skewering cock, while Alex swallowed against the thick flesh and tried to time his breathing.

"Here, try some of this," Mulder said from somewhere above, and Alex realized distantly that Mulder had gotten up again. He heard chewing and exclamations of enjoyment and his face burned anew. One of the hands left his head and he knew Walter had returned to eating. Both of them, passing food back and forth, enjoying their dinner, like he was a piece of the furniture. Or some novel dinner entertainment. The clink of silverware on porcelain struck his nerves and reminded him exactly how much of a plaything he was.

God, they knew him so well...

He sucked harder, wanting to finish Walter off. Maybe then they'd feed him and—

Suddenly he felt warmth at his own crotch. He stiffened and lost his rhythm, coughing slightly as Walter's hand kept him moving. At his mild choke Walter's hand backed off immediately, and he was able to get a full breath, but something... something... fuck! Foot... foot...

Mulder's foot rubbed between his thighs from behind, working against his dangling cock and balls and sending aching, shivery spirals of pleasure through him. Alex moaned around the cock in his mouth and tried to concentrate on keeping his teeth under control. It got harder the more distracted he got by the toes wiggling within the thick woolen sock, deviling his tender scrotum. Then they moved on, stroking down his cock dexterously to rub repeatedly over the swollen, sensitized glans until he was making helpless grunts against Walter's cock.

His hips lifted and bucked, trying to escape the torture, but the foot moved with him. Their twinned laughter surrounded him and he knew they watched him, watched his hips dancing, his ass riding further up into the air as he tried to control himself. Every thrusting movement made the dildo in his ass move, made him more conscious of the harness straps holding it in. Continuous noises came from his throat and he lost the battle, no longer trying to evade but instead trying to hump against the foot. It was too good... firm pressure and scratchy, itchy, friction... he bobbed on Walter's cock and tried to muffle his own sounds. He was going to come, going to come, no way he could stop it, no way he could keep from—

The foot withdrew.

With a sobbing gasp he felt the muscles in his thighs go liquid as his cock was left bereft once again. He arched his lower back and hips, spreading his thighs further, trying to invite the tantalizing foot back with body language alone. His cock simmered with sensation, the skin tight and itching and ready to explode. But it was as if Mulder had realized he was so close, too close, and no more teasing was forthcoming.

Keeping his ass tilted up, he refocused his attention on the blow job as best he could. After long, agonizing minutes working his mouth on the huge cock, a hand found its way into his hair again. From the groan above him he knew Walter must be close. He sucked firmly and increased both pressure and speed.

And almost jumped clean out of Walter's lap as he felt the foot return, nuzzling between his thighs, forcing its way up into his crotch.

He rode the warm, scratchy foot as Walter rode his face and then the cock in his mouth erupted, shooting down his throat. He swallowed and swallowed, working his hips helplessly to rub himself against the sock. And as Walter slumped under him, the foot left him again.

He gave a mournful moan as he lost the tantalizing stimulation, his hips still pumping uncontrollably in the air. Walter's cock slipped from between his lips. His own cock ached and pulsed, begging with every nerve ending to be touched. His hands worked futilely against the cuffs, his fingers wanting nothing more than to just wrap around his tortured dick and find his relief. He lifted his head from Walter's lap and licked at his lips, cleaned his mouth, trying to keep from making any further embarrassing noises.

Walter stroked his head and helped him to kneel up again, setting his own plate aside for a moment. Fingers caught under Alex's chin and his head tilted up, up to face Walter. Alex's breath caught at the relaxed, sensual enjoyment in Walter's warm expression. The man looked... replete. "Well done, puppy."

The deep voice stroked over Alex's frayed nerves, calling to something inside him, something that sat up and panted and wiggled and shone under the sincere praise. His swollen lips opened and before he could stop his tongue, "Thank you, sir," tumbled out, thick and throaty.

Walter's face creased in a wide smile, genuinely pleased as opposed to taunting, and the hand not steadying Alex's chin reached out and ruffled his hair fondly. "You've definitely earned your dinner," he murmured warmly.

"I'll say," Mulder's voice came from behind. "And dessert, too. But we'll start with the first course."

Alex waited for Walter's releasing nod, then backed up slowly, his knees protesting. As he turned himself around to position himself equidistant between the two chairs, his stomach sank. Mulder filled a third bowl from the soup tureen... and placed it on the floor in front of the fireplace.

Alex groaned internally. He should have known. Should have expected it. They'd already demonstrated their unwillingness to release his hands. Not that he could exactly blame them given his history but... damn. He'd hoped. He couldn't help sending one pleading look over to Walter. Hadn't the expert head gotten him anywhere?

Walter just laughed and Alex ducked his head in annoyance. Apparently not.

"Come on, puppy. It's incredible. And you've got to be hungry," Mulder cooed, nudging Alex's thigh with his foot.

Alex closed his eyes and counted to ten. Hungry didn't even begin to cover it. Starved. No amount of frustrated arousal could distract him from the fact. And given that the arousal obviously wasn't about to be assuaged any time soon, he couldn't really convince himself to refuse to assuage his hunger out of a pride he'd already thoroughly sacrificed.

How much worse could it get?

Opening his eyes, he studiously ignored both Mulder and Walter, and knee-walked toward his bowl. He eased himself down into a crouched position carefully, not wanting to overbalance and go face-first into the soup. He winced as his ass came in contact with his heels. Leaning forward, he bent toward the soup, then stopped short.

"What the fuck is that?"

Thick, oddly yellow liquid filled the bowl, spots of apparent grease gathering on top. It still smelled decent but Alex couldn't determine its makeup from scent alone.

Mulder nudged the bowl. "Try it, you'll like it. It's cheddar ale soup."

Alex lifted back enough to give Mulder a look. "Cheddar? Ale?"

Mulder rolled his eyes. "Just try it. It's a Vermont specialty."

Alex looked doubtfully back to the bowl but hunger won out. Leaning down again he settled on his calves, chest to thighs. His hips twitched as his cock-head brushed the rug. Trying to ignore his body and simultaneously ignore the humiliation of eating off the floor without his hands proved a little too much, and he couldn't quite ignore either, feeling his cheeks warm as he lowered his face into the bowl. Impossible to drink without getting it on his nose, his chin, he finally gave up trying to lap like a cat. Slurping the warm soup down flipped a switch on his hunger, helped along by the piquant taste. Greedily drinking the thick soup, he found himself at the bottom of the bowl before he expected. He licked around the bowl, tilting his head to clean all sides.

"Up, puppy," Mulder ordered as he finished. Alex lifted his head, nose twitching, trying to lick off his chin. Mulder snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor directly between his legs. Alex hesitated, hoping like hell Mulder didn't expect a blow job before he got more to eat. Crawling over to Mulder's legs, he barely kept himself from vocalizing his surprise when Mulder caught his head in both hands, bent in, and started licking his face clean. Sucking in a sharp breath, he stilled and closed his eyes, reveling in the sensation of Mulder's tongue stroking over his chin and lips, right up to the tip of his nose.

Mulder backed off and smiled down at him and Alex's breath caught again. Somehow he didn't quite like that smile. Mulder picked up something from his plate with his fingers and offered it to Alex ingenuously. Alex felt a growl starting up in his throat and barely choked it back. If the bastard wanted to hand feed him, well... at least he was getting fed. Right?

He wondered how bad the punishment would be for biting the asshole's fingers.

His lips tightened but the smell of the meat in Mulder's hand drew his head forward against his will. Staring daggers up into Mulder's face he opened his mouth and carefully sucked the meat from Mulder's fingers.

Immediately a wash of flavors filled his mouth and he chewed in delight, eyes falling closed.

"Good, isn't it? Didn't we tell you the food was amazing?"

Alex opened his eyes and nodded, searching Mulder's hands for more. Mulder smiled wider and pointed to Walter. Turning to look over his shoulder Alex saw Walter's hand reaching out, offering a plump, juicy bit of the same meat. Frustration welled up inside his chest but hunger chased after it. Without conscious decision he found himself turning and crawling the short distance back to Walter, leaning in and eating the meat from his hand.

"Venison," Walter murmured as he chewed. "With maple horseradish dijon mustard."

Alex paused. "Venison?" He looked up at Walter and made a face. "As in Bambi?"

Walter grinned at Alex's expression. "It's a perfectly respectable meat, Alex."

He wrinkled his nose. "I grew up in a city."

"Then you missed out," Walter said. He looked thoughtful then spoke again. "I have this friend who calls deer 'rats with hooves'. They're kind of a nuisance animal you know... for gardeners."

Alex rolled his eyes at Walter's innocent expression and ignored Mulder's explosion of laughter behind him. "Cute."

"Besides," Walter added, "it's a Vermont—"

"Specialty?" Alex groaned aloud as Walter nodded and pointed back over at Mulder. He glared up at Walter before turning himself around and making his way to Mulder.

Back and forth he went as they took turns feeding him, alternating between the savory chunks of venison and fingers-full of buttery mashed potato run through with cheddar cheese. Despite the toll on his knees he found himself embarrassed to admit it was an incredibly sensuous experience—all the smells and tastes, licked and sucked from their fingers, smeared across his lips. In an odd way, he felt... cared for. They fed him small sips of hot spiced apple cider in between bites and anytime anything dripped down his chin, they gripped his head, held him still and licked him clean.

He started 'accidentally' spilling more down his chin as the meal went on. If his erstwhile owners noticed, neither mentioned.

The warmth of the room, the comfort of the excellent food, the almost hypnotic rhythm of eating from their hands, all conspired to wrap him in a cocoon of contentment. Even the bindings at his wrists and ankles and cock, the feel of the pelvic harness, the hard bulk of the dildo, the tingling in his ass and groin, all added a spiced undertone of familiar heat to the sensory experience. He felt lulled, as if he could stay in this odd limbo of prolonged arousal indefinitely. That each kept running their free hand through his hair and petting him repeatedly only enhanced the sensation. He found himself rubbing against their hands, pushing into their touch, pressing closer to their legs, luxuriating in the old delicious servitude. Crawling between them, being half-naked at their feet, bound and filled and tamed like a good little sex-pet, felt entirely too good. Felt right. Felt like... home.

Comfortably full, he cleaned Mulder's fingers of a final bite of mashed potato, then kept licking the offered hand while Mulder stroked his hair and ear. "Dessert?" came the delightfully husky voice from above him and he lifted heavy-lidded eyes to stare up at Mulder.

"Please, sir," he murmured and felt pleasure burst in his chest at the proprietary expression that flooded Mulder's face, the approval in his changeable eyes.

"Good boy." Mulder reached out to the cart at his side and picked up a small round jar with a fancy label. Alex's eyes tracked his movements, watching those long fingers unscrew the cap. One finger dipped in and came up coated in thick, creamy... Alex's nose twitched. Maple. Maple butter. Mulder's finger extended and rubbed the cream all over his mouth, smearing it liberally. The scent filled Alex's nose and his tongue came out instantly, licking at the gooey confection covering his mouth. Mulder watched, a small smile curving his lips as Alex cleaned his mouth as best he could.

Alex drew in a breath at the first explosion of flavor on his tongue. The maple filled his mouth and melted instantly, leaving a soft pure wash of sweetness. The texture was as delicious as the taste... thick and sticky but so smooth. He moaned as Mulder leaned down and finished the job for him, leaving him with a Mulder-and-maple flavored kiss.

When he could breathe again, he saw Mulder offering the small jar to Walter. Walter rose and took a finger-full for himself, but then shook his head. "I got the blow job, you can take this one," he said with a smile.

Mulder grinned. "Push that footstool over here, will you?" He gestured at the cushioned ottoman they had shoved out of the way beyond Walter's chair.

Walter obliged, dragging the stool within reach of Mulder's foot while Mulder stripped off his sock. Alex blinked from one to the other, then caught on as Mulder touched the maple butter liberally to each toe, over the ball of his foot, and well up onto the metatarsals running along the top of his foot. He extended his leg and rested his heel on the stool, sinking back into the chair before offering the jar to Walter again. Walter took it and went back to his own chair. "Dessert is served," Mulder said to Alex, gesturing toward his foot.

Alex stared at the maple-drenched foot propped up before him and his mouth watered though from which stimulus he couldn't have said. Knowing they both watched him brought the thrill of submission through his gut again and his cheeks warmed. Watched him bending to lick Mulder's foot... they had to be loving this. Sharp arousal coursed in his groin and he hesitated in his descent just long enough to drag out the agonizing ache of giving over to the obedience—the longing—that drew his head down. He wanted it as badly as he didn't want to want it, and the familiar internal struggle just fired his blood further. Their enjoyment or his own agony... it was hard to say which made him hotter.

His bonds again made leaning in awkward, and he spent a futile moment wishing for the use of his hands to help with balance, then simply spread his knees further apart to brace himself. And that felt right, his body arching into a more abject position, his muscles searching out their natural posture. And there, his tongue could just reach, and his mouth opened and lowered...

Sucking Mulder's toe into his mouth rolled over him like a benediction. Something inside him screamed at the pure surrender, at the heady eroticism boiling through him hard on its heels. You shouldn't want this... need this... so badly... and he paid it only enough attention to effectively ignore it.

Because Mulder sat like royalty on a throne and he knelt before Mulder in his place, his only place, and it felt so right, so good, so perfect... that he should display his worship as he had already demonstrated it on Walter. That his mouth and his tongue should serve the pleasure of these men—his men—who owned him today as surely as they ever had so many years ago.

He pushed his tongue through the thick coating of maple candy, luxuriating in the resistance the hardening cream gave. Engulfing the toe, he swirled his tongue around it and caught the scent of Mulder's soap through the heavy overlay of maple... the skin so soft from the long soak in the hot tub. He ran his tongue down over the ball of Mulder's beautiful foot and then licked his way down the arch and back up in long, sweeping strokes, listening with all his attention for the pleasured sighs from the chair above him. Each sigh kissed his ears and tickled deep into his chest.

Working his tongue into a point, he licked the underside of the entire line of flexing toes free of cream. Letting his tongue flatten out again, he worked it against the bottom of Mulder's foot, setting his teeth lightly and sucking here and there. Back up and one toe at a time, he sucked them in and ate them clean, maple bursting across his tongue over and over. Moving to the top of the foot, he ate his way up over the long elegant bones, working up to the well-turned ankle and indulging himself in sucking on the prominent knob of ankle bone. Mulder's foot arched and flexed under his ministrations and he cast a glance up at Mulder under his lashes. Mulder lolled in the chair, a blissful expression on his face. Alex felt an aching surge of pleasure at making him look so happy, much as he'd felt upon seeing Walter so satisfied by his oral talents before dinner.

You're in so deep you're drowning, screamed the voice in his head. Wanting to please them is admitting defeat. Alex sighed as he buried his mouth and nose in Mulder's toes, laving the sensitive skin between each. Wanting to please them is admitting the inevitable, he finally answered the voice, losing himself in the lingering traces of maple.

"Well done," a breathless Mulder drawled at last, easing his foot away from Alex's mouth and slipping his sock back on. Alex watched the foot disappear into the wool with a sense of loss that worried some sane part of his brain. The voices in his head were so right...

"Time for our dessert?" Walter asked, bringing Alex's head around in time to see Walter lounging in his chair, heavy-lidded and flushed, licking maple butter from his own fingers. Alex's eyes tracked the movement hungrily.

"Just about," Mulder agreed, his voice thick. "Don't you want to sample that tongue again first though?"

Alex didn't move, just stared at Walter, his chest rising and falling a little too fast. Walter smiled one of those slow, evil smiles. "Of a sorts," he finally answered Mulder, dipping his finger into the maple butter and crooking it at Alex.

Now moving without delay, Alex knee-walked his way to Walter and took the finger into his mouth readily, working it like he had Walter's cock, bobbing his head smoothly. When he pulled back, Walter snapped his fingers and indicated Alex should stand. It took a long minute and some careful weight shifting, but Alex finally managed to rise to his feet, the dildo making its presence felt in his ass. He stepped forward when Walter waved him in to stand between Walter's spread thighs.

Alex gasped as Walter daubed the maple thickly on both of his aching nipples. Setting the jar aside, Walter wrapped his arms around Alex and settled a big hand on either ass cheek, gripping hard and tugging Alex further in. Leaning forward in the chair, Walter set his mouth against first one nipple then the other, licking and sucking and biting repeatedly. Alex moaned helplessly as his nipples awoke to the frenzy of sensation again. His cock suffered anew where it just brushed against the wiry hair on Walter's chest. His sore ass smarted under the punishing grip of Walter's fingers. Each time Walter squeezed, it called Alex's attention to the strap riding tight and unyielding between his cheeks, holding that monstrous dildo firmly in place. Just thinking about it made the thing seem to swell and his ass clenched on it, feeling the weight and heft of the solid invader all over again.

He caught his breath when Walter finished, only to moan again when Walter merely loaded up his nipples and set upon them again. Only after a third time left Alex breathless and dizzy did Walter finally stop, releasing Alex's ass and recapping the maple butter. With a sharp slap to the ass, he waved Alex back to stand between the two chairs. "Delicious," he teased as he stood up, grinning again at the flush coloring Alex's cheeks and the way he ducked his eyes. "But now I do think it's time for our dessert."

"Most definitely," Mulder agreed, standing as well.

They both closed on Alex, moving in tight on either side. He felt a hand settle on either ass cheek once more, the grips subtly different. Moving in tandem, both hands worked their way up, then tugged out the elastic of the long underwear, slipping underneath it to brush over the leather straps and rest on the hot, reddened flesh beneath. He caught his breath as the hands curved down over his ass again, this time on bare skin. Once again the straps of the harness felt suddenly omnipresent, increasing the unbearable itch of his horniness. He tried to still, looking straight ahead, tried to keep his breathing steady, tried to will his mind to relax into the teasing, to give him the strength to bear it.

A mouth nuzzled at each of his ears. Warm, moist breath circled the whorls inside his ears and coasted over his earlobes. He lost the fight with his breathing and heard it speed up, get shaky. In front, a slightly sticky hand cupped his balls. Another hand circled his cock oh-so-gently, just holding. No pressure, no stroking... just holding. He closed his eyes then immediately opened them again on a gasp. Shutting out his sight just amplified the sensations chasing through him and he moaned piteously.

"Do you want to come, slutpuppy?" whispered Mulder's low monotone.

"Do you? Hmm?" Walter rumbled.

"Yes," he breathed before he even realized he was speaking. "Yes, please sir. Sirs. Please, sirs. I want to come so bad." He heard the desperation in his own voice and it was like a hot lance through his chest. But god, the need was so bad. The pressure, the ache. He'd do anything...

"Mm." Walter's lips caught his plump earlobe then teeth sank into it sharply. "That nice hard dildo up your ass keeping you good and ready for it?" The words came with a steady rhythmic squeezing of his ass.

"'Cause we know how much of a slut you are for a big thick dick up your ass, puppy," Mulder joined in. "You should've seen yourself squirming, just asking for it to be shoved up your butt, good and hard. You like to ride it, don't you?"

Alex stood panting between the overwhelming heat of their bodies, their hands teasing him, deviling his erogenous zones, their words driving spikes of lust-sodden embarrassment through his brain. The verbal torment made his insides boil, just as it always had, made him ache...

"Answer us." The growl demanded obedience.

"Yes!" he gasped as the hand on his balls squeezed in time with a sharp pinch to his ass.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sirs!"

"Yes, sirs what?"

He struggled to recall the phrasing of their questions, knowing nothing but direct answers would satisfy. They remembered only too well. "Yes," he whimpered, his blush painfully hot now as the words burned his tongue. Nothing but the truth and it seared so much stronger than any lie. "Yes, I'm ready." He panted, trying to catch his breath. "Yes, I'm ready for it... I... I like to ride the dildo, I... I need to. I need something hard in my ass, keeping me ready for it. Ready for you. I'm a slut for it. It feels so good..."

"Slut." A hand drew away and slapped his left ass cheek.

"Yes..." he groaned.

"Slutpuppy." Another slap, to the right cheek, harder than the first.

"Yes... god..."

"Whose?" The slaps came in tandem now, his flesh tingling and bursting with sparks of pain and heat.

"Yours! Your slut, yours, please. Please! Both of yours... I'm your slut..."

Hot tongues laved his ears and low chuckles vibrated his eardrums from either side as the hands spanked him over and over. The dildo jarred and rocked in him at the regular smacks. He wanted to deny the intensity of the pleasure arcing through him, but his toes curled against the floor, his fingers flexed helplessly behind his back, groans fell from his lips.

"Yeah, I think he wants to come, Walter." One of the hands stopped slapping and took hold of the underwear in the back, pulling it down over his burning ass, baring his butt. The other hand kept up a slow steady spanking, harder now that it had more room to swing. The underwear caught on his jutting cock in front.

"I'd say so. I think about now we could get him to agree to anything." Walter nibbled up around the top edge of Alex's ear. "Maybe we should use the advantage. What do you think we should ask of him?"

"Hmmm... good question." Mulder's humming voice moved away from his ear. "Man, does he have a great ass or what? You know, puppy, your ass is incredible when it's been spanked. Even more delicious than usual." Mulder's fingers pinched and rubbed his rounded cheeks in between Walter's slaps. Both men laughed at the groaning yelps Alex couldn't contain. "I think we ought to get his agreement on something important. Important to both of us." The monotone voice vibrated against Alex's ear again, Mulder's lips shaping the words into his skin.

"Alright then. The most important issue." Walter's hand fell with suddenly increasing weight and Alex bit his lip. "Good, obedient slutpuppies don't disappear with no warning, do they?"

Alex gasped at the intense stinging brought by the large hand impacting his already well-spanked butt. Disappear? That was the most important issue?

"DO THEY?" Walter suddenly thundered in his ear, and the hand swung even harder, the spanks impossibly loud in the room.

"NO!" Alex howled, trying not to jerk in their enveloping grasp, but finding it impossible not to squirm as Walter's strength transmitted straight down his arm directly into that implacable hand. Alex found the absurd thought that Skinner would excel at martial arts running through his brain. And then the rhythm altered again and he knew Mulder had rejoined the punishment.

"No what?" Mulder barked.

"NO sirs, they don't disappear!" Alex gasped, willing to promise to never disappear again if it would bring him relief... any relief. "Obedient slutpuppies don't disappear."

"And?"

This time his brain was way ahead of his body, knowing what they were looking for from him. He wondered at the words even as they tripped off his tongue, practically climbing over each other in their haste to get out into the room, to answer the demands of his... his owners. As his subconscious ran away with his vocal chords, he could only listen in horror to his own response. "AND I WON'T! I won't, oh god, I swear I won't. Please... please. I promise. I won't disappear I won't disappear I won't disappear I won't..."

The spanks stopped. Hot hands caressed his scorched butt. Two tongues licked from his ears across his cheeks to taste the tears at the corners of his eyes. He fought down a sobbing breath, the burning in his ass radiating through him in voluptuous waves of pleasure now, his cock throbbing in time. Spankings always made him crazy but... jesus. He sagged between the two of them, leaning on Walter, supported by their solidity. His ass felt as swollen as his balls, though he knew it was just sensation, just the teeming blood and pulsating nerve endings. He stood, quivering, waiting for whatever would come next, head spinning at what he'd just promised. Promised?

"Alright then." Walter's voice was soft and teasing again, and Alex almost whimpered. Why did he have the sneaking suspicion that they would find a way to make letting him come as much of an ordeal as anything they'd yet done. "I like the sound of that promise."

"On to our dessert," Mulder murmured from his other side, his voice heavy with satisfaction and a touch of... anticipation.

Alex's concern swelled.

"Now listen closely." Walter guided the underwear off over Alex's cock as he spoke, careful not to brush against the turgid flesh for any longer than he had to. "If you want to come, you're going to do exactly as we say. Understand?"

"Yes," Alex heard his voice shaking and tried to steady it. He wanted to just turn to the side, either side, turn and press himself into the warmth flanking him. If they'd just let him...

"And you'll do it without hesitation, and without complaint, won't you?"

"Yes... yes. Anything," Alex gasped, then winced. Fuck. Even though he meant it, he really knew better than to say 'anything' to either of them. Saying it to both of them was really asking for it.

Mulder's chuckle caressed his cheek with puffs of warm breath. "Anything? Glad to hear it. Because any hesitation, any complaints, any lip, and you'll have a very long... very hard... night. Understand, puppy?"

Alex groaned at the silky menace in Mulder's words. He could hear the man almost wishing he'd disobey, hesitate, complain. Don't give them a reason. You can do this. Whatever it is, you can do this. "I understand," he managed hoarsely.

The underwear dragged lower and he realized they were both tugging at it now, removing it, stripping it down his legs to his ankles. He stood on trembling legs as they rose, leaving it bunched around his feet. Then Walter backed up while Mulder continued to touch and pet him, one hand stroking his ass, the other hand plucking gently at his nipples. He watched Walter move further away, uncomprehending, distracted by the feel of Mulder's lips tracing his throat, kissing along his cheekbone, following the line of his eyebrow.

As Walter opened the door of the room and stepped out into the hall, confusion swamped Alex. Something tugged hard in his chest. He wanted to call Walter back, he didn't want him to go. Mulder's hand rose from his ass to the middle of his back, moving in soothing circles and he heard the low monotone whispering, "Shhh, shh puppy. It's alright, he'll be right back. He's coming right back." Alex blinked and realized he must have made some noise, some protest, said something out loud, for Mulder to be trying to calm him. He tried to blink away the fog in his brain but he was too strung out, too lost in the sensuous haze they'd wrapped around him. Sensation overwhelmed thought and he didn't want to return to thinking, didn't want to let go of the place he'd gotten himself to... the place they'd taken him to. Mulder's fingers stroked down his spine, down the bisecting strap, and gripped the dildo at its base, rocking it inside him. He bucked and moaned but there was nowhere to go, Mulder's hand followed his every movement, so he stilled and just rode out the exquisite sensations radiating through his ass as Mulder tormented him.

True to Mulder's word the door opened again bare seconds later, and Walter came back, carrying a high stool. He carried it to the center of the room and placed it carefully, positioning it below and between the two beds. Alex watched with a growing sense of unease but then he was being guided to the stool, allowed to take small steps to keep from tripping on the chain, the long underwear.

Standing him in front of the stool, Mulder and Walter easily sat him down on the hard wood. He couldn't control his reaction as his ass connected painfully with the seat. He gasped, trying to rise reflexively, only to be held firmly down by hands on either side.

"Sit," Walter ordered. He sat.

Sucking in a breath he shifted uncomfortably and winced. The dildo pressed up into him, a huge hard presence filling him completely. The strap of the harness bit into his flesh between his cheeks. The wood was cool, but firm and unyielding against his tender ass. No complaints, the voice repeated in his head over and over. No complaints, no hesitation.

He swallowed hard as they both knelt by the stool. Staring down, he tried to see what they were doing but the bunched underwear obscured their hands as they worked. The hard stool kept distracting him... he couldn't think of a more uncomfortable position at the moment.

Then they spread his legs to either side.

He bit his tongue to keep from protesting as their hands caught his knees and parted his thighs. The underwear was gone and the ankle cuffs... the cuffs were no longer connected to each other, and his ankles were being pulled back. He sucked in air as he felt his inner thigh muscles stretch, as his ankles were securely cuffed to each of the back legs of the stool. NO COMPLAINTS, the internal voice insisted. A wash of heat crawled up his neck to his hairline. His breathing ratcheted up another notch. So exposed. It didn't hurt, but his thighs wouldn't close in this position, his cock and balls on prominent display.

Obviously the intent, he realized, as Mulder stepped back and studied him in blatant satisfaction. "Yes, Walter, that works just fine. Told you it would. How's that on your thighs, puppy? Too much stretch?" Mulder stepped back in and massaged the inner left thigh gently. "You look delicious like this. We left some length on the ankle cuffs so you'd be nice and spread open, but not too uncomfortable. Yes?"

Staring up into the gleaming, hungry hazel eyes, Alex tried to make his mouth work. Mulder waited for an actual answer and he didn't want his silence to be construed as a complaint. "Yes," he finally managed faintly. Mulder nodded happily, and rubbed at the inside of the right thigh, standing between Alex's widespread knees.

"We thought we'd go a little gentle on you, puppy. You've been so good this evening, we're going to make things easier for you," Walter whispered in his ear. Alex shivered at the voice, and at the rakish smile working its way across Mulder's lips. Still lost in the blinding headlights of Mulder hot stare, Alex startled as he felt a large hand brush his face, then something at his lips, pushing through, forcing his mouth as open as his legs.

He made a muffled noise then nothing more would get through as the gag was fastened around his head. His tongue worked automatically at the short, thick object forced into his mouth, and immediately recognized the dimensions, the shape. Horrible heat flooded his face as he realized he'd been gagged with another cock, his lips stretched around a short but immensely thick dick-shaped gag rooted in a black leather base attached to the straps buckled behind his head. He moaned low in his throat, his traitorous tongue insisting on searching out the feel of the detailed cock head, one he could easily imagine as Walter's or Mulder's. Too easily. His mouth worked the gag reflexively.

"There, see? Now you won't have to worry about complaining," Mulder grinned at him. "And we think this really will make things easier for you."

He stepped back and Alex felt his arms release. The cuffs still encircled his wrists but they were no longer cuffed to each other. He drew a deep breath through his nose and brought his arms around in front, flexing the muscles and shaking out the tingles. Large, strong hands rubbed his shoulders briskly, then traveled down each arm, massaging hard. He groaned in pleasure and the hands were gone.

Walter walked out from behind him. He stood beside Mulder and joined the other man in devouring Alex with his eyes. Alex swallowed hard against the dildo-gag and stared back at them, hands resting lightly on his spread thighs, fingers twitching but not touching anything they wouldn't want him to touch. He knew better than to touch himself no matter how much his cock ached for it. He hadn't complained. He hadn't hesitated. They'd said they'd let him come. They kept their promises. They even said the gag would make it easier for him. Much as he hated to admit it, they were right. And the worst of it was it redoubled his arousal, increasing the feel of invasion, penetration... another constant reminder of how completely they owned him. He tried to slow his breathing and waited. Waited. His hands itched to move. He waited.

Walter started backing up. Then Mulder did the same. Alex watched them back away in growing bewilderment. No! They'd said he could come! He made an interrogative sound deep in his throat. Walter flung himself back on his bed. He piled up the pillows and settled himself against them. Unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans. Worked them open. Slowly. Looked up and smiled at Alex, dark humor wreathing his face.

"Alright, puppy. Touch yourself. And make it good."

###

Mulder watched the huge eyes widen deliciously, the pretty face go slack around the fiendish gag. Alex's eyes went from Walter to him, a pleading look clearly reaching across the room despite their captive's inability to voice any request. Alex's head jerked back and forth in desperate negation and muffled noises struggled against the gag.

Mulder grinned at the delightful picture Alex presented, bound and gagged, unable to close his legs and shield his most private parts from the open stares of his tormentors. Alex always did suffer well and sexual suffering was indeed his best look. It suited him so well, especially since he enjoyed it so much and gave into it so thoroughly.

As he would now. Mulder could already see the awful knowledge in the eyes that begged him to countermand Walter's order. Knew Alex would do as they bade, sit before them and humble himself, fondle and stroke his betraying body to shaking, shivering completion. Pump out his aching pleasure before their merciless gaze, give himself up to all they asked, all they demanded. Strip himself bare, barer than they could possibly strip him externally, and put on a show for their amusement.

All the while locked in the terrible rapture it gave him to be at their mercy, to be pushed beyond his boundaries and made abject to their whims.

Mulder sighed in anticipation. They should have done this years ago. Settling calmly on his own bed, he stacked his pillows and made himself comfortable, opened his robe and stroked his renewing erection. Alex had his appetite up in a big way, and a glance over at Walter confirmed he wasn't the only one affected by their delightful sex toy.

"If you're lucky, puppy," he drawled, "Walter and I won't take that head shaking to be a complaint."

Alex froze on the stool, panic chasing across his miserable features.

"But if you don't get those hands busy and start entertaining us, we'll have no choice but to take it for hesitation," he added firmly.

Alex's eyes closed and Mulder's breath caught as the bound man's entire body shuddered, then went pliant. Something had changed. Some last wall had tumbled. Some last hold-out of pride, some final reserve had given, and the submission that flowed through Alex from mussed head to flexing toes was tangible. Struck by the pure beauty of it, Mulder cleared his throat before he could speak. "Open your eyes," he breathed. "Look at us while you jerk yourself off."

Mulder felt his cock swell, his balls ache, as those impossible eyes opened again, total surrender in their depths. He wrapped his own fingers snugly around his cock and massaged gently.

Alex's thighs parted even further on their own, his legs spreading to thrust his crotch forward, open himself more fully to their eyes, to their demands. His chest expanded, nipples swollen and prominent, and he arched back unconsciously as his shaking hands slid down inside his own thighs. His head tilted back, exposing his throat, as his fingers brushed the swollen, dark mass of his balls. His breath caught jerkily and his cheeks worked around the gag filling his mouth.

Beautiful. So beautiful. Mulder couldn't get enough air. The room felt hotter and closer by the second, the sublime form of the renegade assassin submitting his will to theirs driving the temperature higher than any fire could. So much power, so much control, served up in the long fingers curling around that fat cock, in the wide eyes, dark with their terrible self-knowledge.

And in the helpless hips, harnessed and displayed, thrusting and twitching with the least touch, forcing the strapped cock and balls forward, forward. Rocking that spanked and impaled ass against the hard wood seat of the stool uncontrollably.

And in the sounds... the sounds Alex couldn't stop making. The grunts and muffled moans. The wet sucking noises as he gave in and let his mouth work on the gag. The aching whimpers from deep in his heaving chest.

Mulder marveled at the sight, the sounds, the smells. Committed it all to the flawless memory that would let him conjure this vision at will, this Alex, his Alex, giving... giving... giving. Giving it all up.

Alex's body shuddered uncontrollably as his fingers pulled at his blood-dark cock, over and over. Alex met their eyes and pumped himself, face bright red and completely wild behind the gag. Mulder let his eyes course from Alex's crotch to his face and back again, wishing he had a video camera and could rewind, watch from all angles, catch every shifting expression of agonized release. Alex's stomach muscles flexed as his hips rocked on the stool helplessly. The merest touch on his cock and balls had him out of control and rutting, mindless... obviously close to completion. His other hand, the black leather band still prominent around his wrist, squeezed his balls repeatedly as the scrotum drew up tight, yet still held out from his body by the cock strap.

"Stop," Walter thundered, and it took Mulder a minute to remember his own hand could continue working his own cock. "We don't want this to end too fast," Walter continued, and Mulder turned to watch him fisting his own returned hard-on slowly. "Play with your nipples."

Alex's agony was evident but his hands immediately unclenched, though with obvious effort. Garbled noises rose behind the gag. His hips continued to rock and shift, his genitals bouncing, as he forced his hands up to his nipples. Mulder licked his lips and tried to swallow as Alex's long fingers brushed over his nipples, his eyes half-closing at the sensations.

"Good boy," Mulder found himself joining in, breathlessly. "Pinch them."

Alex obediently pinched both puffy nipples between thumbs and forefingers. His nipples hardened into swollen peaks.

"Tug them," Walter ordered.

Alex complied, stretching his nipples out away from his chest over and over.

"Stroke your thighs," Walter continued in a controlled voice Mulder envied. "Rub your inner thighs, right up to your balls. Tease yourself."

Alex's hands dropped to his widespread thighs, rubbing sensuously up to his crotch and lingering in the crease where his thighs met his groin. His hips pressed forward into his hands and Mulder could see in his face the intense hunger to let his hands continue. But he held back, waiting for orders, eyes pleading.

"Take off the cock strap," Mulder said, "but don't touch yourself for too long."

Alex's eyes lit with a grateful shine and his shaking fingers worked at the buckle. He winced as he had to pull the strap tighter to get it undone, then let it drop with a heartfelt groan. Mulder watched as the full balls crawled up closer to his body instantly, the cock twitching within the wide silver ring of the harness. Alex's fingers flexed but returned to rest on his spread thighs.

"Back to your nipples," Walter rumbled and Alex complied instantly, hands rising to pull at his nipples again.

"Feel that cock in your ass, in your mouth?" Mulder asked. Alex nodded, tugging on his nipples. His cheeks hollowed and expanded and Mulder knew he sucked restlessly on the dildo gag. "That's us, puppy. Taking you from both ends. Claiming you. Because you're ours. You know that, right?"

Alex nodded again, even more enthusiastically. Mulder stared into the wide eyes and smiled at the yearning knowledge there. Alex did know it. If his total submission didn't send the message clear enough, here he was telling them. Mulder wondered how long it would take the lesson to fully sink in and stay with Alex.

"Good boy," Mulder complimented, smiling wider at the way Alex softened visibly at the approval. So pliant, so totally owned. A delicious rush of heat flooded Mulder's crotch. "Now you're going to come for us, with those cocks inside you, reminding you that you're ours. Reminding you that we can do whatever we want to you, whenever we want. To punish you, teach you a lesson, or just because we want to. Isn't that right?"

Alex nodded readily and Mulder didn't miss the fact that he hadn't stopped sucking on the gag since Mulder started talking. His fingers worked his nipples while his hips shifted.

"And we will," came Walter's low rumble, and Mulder watched Alex shudder. "We will do whatever we want, just because we want to. Because you're ours to play with and you'll come—or not come—at our command. Your pleasure is for us. And right now, because you need a lesson in doing exactly what we say and remembering who you belong to, and because you've been a good puppy, and because it amuses us, we want to see you jerk that cock until you spurt. We want to watch you play with yourself and wriggle and squirm with that nice big dildo up your butt and another one down your throat until you can't take it anymore and come all over yourself. Make it last as long as you can, and keep your eyes on us... both of us. We want to see that knowledge in your face, we want to see that you know it's all for us. We want to see everything you're feeling. Now."

At the final, single-word command Alex's hands left his nipples and dove into his crotch, one hand circling his cock and pumping. Continuous noises sounded low in his throat as his other hand rubbed his balls. His eyes shifted from Walter to Mulder and back again, and Mulder felt seared by the abject submission in the expression, the body, the movements as Alex rocked on the stool, bringing himself closer and closer to the edge. His hand worked furiously on his cock, grip tight and almost punishing after the long, extended tease. The flaring cock head purpled and twitched, and suddenly Alex's body tightened and spasmed, hips thrusting forward, shoulders going back. Jerking again and again, he came over his hand, all over his stomach and thighs. His shuddering body slumped as his hand relaxed, still cradling his cock loosely.

Immediately, low whistles filled the room and Mulder and Walter both broke into applause. Alex ducked his head. Mulder swung his legs sideways and stood up off the bed, not bothering to close his robe. Walter rose beside him, and they walked to the trembling figure on the stool. Each taking a limp arm, they carefully cuffed his hands together behind his back again.

Walter stroked the bent head and the heaving shoulders while Mulder went to the bathroom for a wash cloth and towel. Bringing it back, he cleaned up Alex's hands and arms, then circled the stool and washed his stomach and thighs. Finally, with a gentle touch, he stroked the warm washcloth over Alex's cock and balls. He smiled at the sharp intake of breath and lingered over the task. Patting Alex dry, he bent to unhook Alex's feet while Walter removed the gag.

Bringing Alex's right leg to the front of the stool, Mulder shifted around and unhooked the left leg. He stood and watched for a moment as Walter rubbed Alex's shoulders, nuzzling his temple. Alex's eyes were closed, his head tilted back to rest against Walter, his mouth slack. The red outline still stood out around his mouth where the base of the gag had pressed. The sight made Mulder's dick twitch. He left Alex's feet loose from each other and stepped closer, hands stroking Alex's torso as he kissed the other temple. Alex sighed happily between them. Lifting his face, Mulder met Walter's eyes over Alex's head. Walter nodded and Mulder grinned.

"Up, puppy." Mulder urged Alex to stand and with Walter's help, they got him on his feet and turned him to face the stool. Bending him forward over the stool was simple with Alex in this relaxed, compliant state. The shift in position brought a startled sound from Alex but he was bent forward, chest to the stool seat, before he'd even managed to form a full word.

"What—" Alex started huskily, but Walter brought a hand up to cover his mouth.

"Quiet, puppy," he said sternly. "No one asked you to speak."

Alex fell silent and Mulder grinned at Walter again. Once firmly in the zone, Alex broke to their control as if the intervening years hadn't even existed. Mulder unbuckled the straps attached to the dildo and eased it out of Alex's ass in one swift motion. The resulting deep groan made Mulder's cock tingle. He handed off the dildo to Walter, who took it in the towel and put it aside. This time Walter used the washcloth, running it between Alex's cheeks and over his relaxed asshole. Alex was making soft sounds but no real words, so Mulder simply stroked his back.

"Alright then," Walter said as he finished, tossing the washcloth aside. "How do you want to decide this?"

"I don't know. We've both already gotten off once but we're both obviously set to go again." Mulder felt the barest edge of tension stiffen Alex's back under his hand at their casual words.

Walter's hand rubbed over Alex's red ass, delivering a soft spank to first one cheek, then the other. Alex moaned and his back arched, his ass tilting up into the spanks. Mulder raised an eyebrow at Walter and they both grinned. "Flip you for who goes first?" Walter asked, and Mulder had to bite his tongue not to laugh.

"That'll work," he agreed, digging in his pocket for a coin. He tossed it into the air directly over Alex's back. "Call it."

"Tails," Walter said as the coin spun, then fell to land on Alex's back with a soft plunk. Alex jerked, then stilled, his breath picking up again.

Mulder leaned down over the broad back before him and laughed. "How appropriate," he drawled, giving Walter a pout.

"Mm," Walter murmured as he bent and placed his mouth directly at Alex's ear. He squeezed the rounded ass. "Indeed. Tails."

###

Walter felt the tension returning to the body stretched before them and squeezed the ass cheek a little harder. A small whimper came from the man beneath him and he pressed a kiss to Alex's ear. "Tails for your tail," he said, tonguing the hollow of the ear. A shiver ran through Alex. "Sort of a new twist on penny for your thoughts."

Mulder laughed and wandered back to his bed, sprawling again. "Good thing I'm into the voyeur thing," he complained good-naturedly.

"Hey, it was a fifty-fifty shot," Walter shrugged, straightening up, his hand still heavy on Alex's ass. He lifted it and delivered a much harder spank, bringing a yelp and a bounce from Alex. "And you'll get your turn as soon as I'm through," he added in a velvet voice. "I'm sure this ass will be just as good then. You'll just have to be patient. Not your best quality, I know, but you'll just have to suffer through."

Mulder snorted. "How patient?" he complained. "I'm horny again now."

Walter rubbed the hot ass cheek under his palm roughly. "Well, I've already come once, so I'll be able to last a lot longer this time." He grinned at the strangled sound Alex made and slapped the delectable ass once more. "What was that, puppy?"

"Nothing, sir!" Alex's voice came quickly, if hoarsely.

"Mm. Looking forward to a nice, long hard ride, then?" He chased the words with three more sharp spanks.

"Y-yes, sir," Alex gasped, squirming. Walter wondered if he even realized how his legs were edging apart, how his back kept flexing, arching his ass upward. Actually, he wondered if Alex had even noticed his feet were no longer cuffed to each other.

"Good to hear. Stand up."

Alex lifted his chest from the stool slowly and Walter kept a guiding hand on his arm in case he got dizzy. When he stood, staring straight ahead, Walter moved in closer, his hand still chafing at the plump, hot buttocks. They felt too good to stop touching. He found his own desire to be back in that ass hadn't dimmed any over the years.

"Do you need more lube?" he breathed against the side of Alex's face. He watched the heavy lashes tremble and drop as Alex's eyes closed.

"Yes, sir. Please, sir," Alex managed in a bare whisper.

"Of course," Walter replied, lifting his other hand to stroke Alex's face. Old memories assailed him and his hunger stirred, sharper, more insistent. "Go bend over the bed."

Alex moved without pause, walking between the beds and bending forward over Walter's, giving Mulder on the other bed an excellent view of his ass. Walter grinned at the look Mulder shot him. He could be really awful and ask Mulder to lube Alex, but he'd really rather do it himself.

Stripping off his jeans, underwear and shirt, Walter tossed the clothes across the bed to land on the floor on the far side. Alex tilted his head to watch and Walter puffed up under the dazed, admiring gaze stroking over him. He took a little longer than strictly necessary bending and removing his socks, then took further long moments searching out the tube of lube. Finally he stepped up to stand next to Alex, letting his own erection nuzzle Alex's hip as he unscrewed the lube and squeezed some on his fingers. Reaching between Alex's hot cheeks, he pushed his fingers up into Alex's body. Still relaxed and loose from his long session on the dildo, Alex's sphincter offered the barest resistance then gave and Walter's fingers smoothed all the way in, stroking the lube into the hot channel, twisting to coat everywhere. Alex twitched and made soft sounds.

Walter withdrew his fingers and gave Alex a sharp spank. "There you go. Stand up. Get on the bed and lay on your back. I need to decide how I want to take you." Walter squeezed more lube onto his hand and rubbed it onto his cock as he watched Alex obey, getting onto the bed awkwardly without the use of his hands, then stretching out on his back, his chest thrust up by his cuffed arms. He stared up at Walter, eyes liquid, face rapt. Walter's gaze raked him up and down, lingering on the parted lips, the red and swollen nipples, the scrotum now hanging loose and relaxed again, the cock back to its regular size though still blood-flushed. His eyes wandered further down, enjoying the thick black bands around the shapely ankles, a solid reminder that he could stretch Alex's legs out on a whim and take him that way, buckled tight to the bed posts and unable to move.

However, Walter decided, he'd rather Alex could move. He'd rather be able to watch that luscious body struggle, only to give in to its darkest desires, bend to his commands with such lovely submission. He smiled, then wondered exactly how evil he'd looked as he watched Alex's expression flicker, eyes widening, teeth catching his lower lip.

Still stroking his own cock, Walter climbed up onto the bed and settled on his back next to Alex. With his free hand he pushed at the pillows behind his head and shoulders until he rested back against the headboard comfortably. "Get up and straddle me," he ordered. "Face the bottom of the bed first." He teased himself with extra pressure on his cock head as he watched Alex roll awkwardly to his knees, then work his way down the bed to Walter's hips and stretch one leg over Walter. He knelt above Walter's cock, his cuffed hands clenched into fists at the small of his back.

Walter admired the strong lines of his back, the curve of his cuffed arms, the backs of his thick, muscled thighs. And that ass, of course. That ass. The twin globes of bountiful flesh, much redder than any of the surrounding skin, fairly glowing with heat and color. Walter sighed happily. That was the way that ass should always look. He fisted his cock and reached out to stroke Alex's hip, then took a firm hold and guided him down.

Alex's knees bent further and he lowered himself at Walter's urging, sucking in a sharp breath when Walter's cock head nestled between the fullness of his cheeks. Walter drew in a breath as well as he dragged Alex down further and felt his cock slip into that softened, punished asshole. Alex's low moaning played at his ears as he held his cock steady and tightened his hand on Alex's hip, forcing him lower and lower. Alex sank down onto his cock an inch at a time, his ass opening inexorably to the solid pressure from below.

Walter watched his cock disappearing slowly up Alex's lush backside and had to fight for control. The sight was almost too much, he had to close his eyes and breathe deeply. Those incredible cheeks spreading for him, taking him in... he opened his eyes and swallowed hard as he released his cock and brought his hand to Alex's other hip. With a balanced grip he tugged sharply and seated Alex firmly on his dick, spanked ass settling into Walter's lap all at once. The tight heat engulfed him.

Alex gasped and arched, and Walter heard Mulder moan from the other bed. He'd gotten lost in Alex's body, almost forgetting about the watcher. The reminder stoked his pleasure and he gripped Alex's hips a little tighter, keeping him firmly impaled, thinking about Mulder watching him fuck Alex, watching him make Alex sit on his cock. And after this, he would watch Mulder take this ass.

That he knew Alex was drowning in the intensity of the dual mastering, the forced vulnerability, helped reign in the flash of fiery jealously that lanced through his chest. He didn't know that he wanted to watch Mulder take this ass. A strong possessiveness filled him at the sight of Alex's body over his own, riding his hips, taking his cock. Without conscious decision he started spanking that luscious ass with both hands, making Alex startle and jump, his strangled cry filling the room.

"Mine," he said forcefully, hands impacting flesh with loud slaps, fingers clenching into the rounded flesh. Alex's surprised movements rocked him on Walter's cock and Walter liked the feel. He gripped the lush cheeks firmly in both hands and squeezed. Releasing, he delivered another matched set of spanks. "Ride," he ordered, voice raw and primal.

Immediately Alex started bouncing, lifting and working himself on Walter's cock. His breath came fast and labored, keening moans dragged from his throat. Walter rested his hands on Alex's hips or stroked his heaving sides, watching Alex's ass as it rose and fell, reveling in the sight as well as the delicious feel. "That's it," he coached, giving Alex an encouraging spank. "Fuck yourself on that cock. Ride it good and hard." The spanks drove Alex to faster movement and Walter's cock loved it, the steady friction, the slick glide, the squeezing muscles. "That's right, take it." His voice came guttural and harsh. He started to lift his hips to meet Alex's downward strokes and heard a gratifying yelp. "Like that? Yeah, I thought so." He gripped Alex's hips tighter to control the rhythm, driving up harder and harder. Alex's ass spasmed around his cock and he howled with pleasure. He could feel Alex's balls bouncing against his own. It took a superhuman effort to suddenly hold Alex still and stop moving. "Stop."

Alex stilled with a sobbing breath, his shoulders rising and falling unsteadily, his ass clenching and relaxing. Walter stroked his hips and when he could speak finally said, "Get up. Turn around. Straddle me again. I want to see your face."

The low moan accompanying his words was sweet, so sweet. Walter moaned as well when Alex rose to his knees, Walter's cock slipping free with a wet sucking noise. Moving on shaky muscles, Alex slowly got his leg over Walter and clumsily turned around. Walter felt a blow to his chest at the sight of Alex's face, so broken open, so vulnerable, so soft. And that, he felt with a surge of emotion so deep it scared him, was how that face should always look.

Sitting up, he reached out and helped Alex move over him, lifting and guiding his leg easily until Alex straddled him once more. Staring directly into Alex's eyes he lined up his cock again and drew Alex down to take his aching erection into his body a second time. He watched, breathless, at the incredible expressions crossing Alex's face as the large cock breached him once more, as he sank to take the full length, thick and hard. Alex's lips parted on a moan, his eyes half shut then flickering wide again at each shift of sensation as Walter's cock rode into him.

Walter could read his responses through his face, could read every minute shift, every place that ached so good, every place that sparked pleasure. He knew the exact second his cock slid over Alex's prostate from this new and better angle, saw the eyes go wide and incandescent, the face flush with uncontrollable pleasure wrenched from an over-stimulated body, the lips trembling and caught between a moan and a cry.

As gorgeous a sight as his ass taking in Walter's cock had been, nothing could compete with Alex's face in surrender, giving everything Walter had asked of him and more... more...

And suddenly Walter was driving up into the pliant body over and over again at a wild pace. He couldn't hold himself back, thrusting and thrusting and watching Alex's eyes and face grow frantic as he was fucked and fucked and fucked and Walter's cock hit his prostate over and over and over...

He gripped Alex's hips with bruising fingers and tore his eyes away from that face before it tumbled him into orgasm unexpectedly. It wouldn't be much longer now anyway but he would control it, he would. He groaned as he took in Alex's arched and heaving chest, running with sweat, his soft genitals bouncing with each rise and fall, each thrust. He wanted to take this man so far over the edge Alex would never find his way back. Wanted to bury himself so far inside of Alex that Alex would never be able to dig him out. Wanted to possess that endless need, that aching vulnerability, that impossible surrender.

His eyes rose again to Alex's face, pulled with magnetic force, and the aching, sweet, plaintive cries surrounded him as he fell into the blissful agony Alex wore so openly. He rocketed over the edge and felt his orgasm drive through him like an explosion. His hips arched and his body stiffened and he rode out the spasms with a shout of completion. The bed shook, or he did, or the room did, and then he collapsed. Spent.

He opened his eyes to stare up at Alex shuddering above him, still pried open and so beautiful. His hand lifted and stroked down Alex's cheek. He levered himself up on his elbows then to a sitting position, his hands catching Alex's face and holding him still as he leaned in and covered the panting mouth with his own.

He pressed Alex's lips apart with his tongue as his cock eased from Alex's body. Replacing one possession with another, he plundered Alex's mouth until the so-sweet moans came again, until the sweaty body arched against him and pressed closer, closer. He kissed Alex breathless then tilted his head in the opposite direction and started all over again. He drank at the soft, swollen lips of the man in his lap and never wanted to release him.

Finally, long wet moments later, he released Alex's mouth to stare into green eyes swimming with confusion. Stroking a hand back through Alex's hair, he smoothed the ruffled spikes. "You are unbelievable," he whispered softly, then pressed Alex's head down to his shoulder, wrapping him in a gentle embrace.

As awkward as Alex's size made the position, he melted against Walter, his entire body cleaving to Walter's. Walter stroked the long back and felt Alex shudder and tremble, felt his unsteady breathing and the way he squirmed and pressed closer. He sighed and turned his head to glance at Mulder's bed.

And almost burst out laughing.

Mulder lay on his side, facing them, robe fallen open, one arm up under his head, the other wrapped across his chest. His cock and balls were firmly wrapped in the black leather strap Alex had worn most of the day.

At Walter's raised eyebrow, Mulder sucked in a shaky breath. "If I had any hope in hell of lasting long enough for my turn, I definitely required the extra help."

And Walter gave in to impossible impulse, luxuriating in the feel of Alex's body shifting and resettling against him as his chest shook with laughter.

###

snakedoctor13@yahoo.com

Go to Part Three

TITLE: Those Hot Winter Nights
AUTHOR: Ratadder
PAIRING: M/K & K/Sk all mixed up together. Bring to a rolling boil and spice to taste.
SUMMARY: Mulder and Skinner go looking for aliens and find Alex instead. Food homework assignment for AlexK-H-C-or-D.
WARNINGS: KINKY PWP. Huge heaping gobs of kinky D/s discipline ahead, of a decidedly erotic nature. Could also be construed as noncon, though that is not the intent. Oh, and unnatural things are done with maple.
SPOILERS: General Krycek eps and general XF up through final season, with some... bending. The only thing I know about Existence is "I think, therefore I am." Clearly CC does not think, therefore he isn't. And neither is that horrible episode.
DISCLAIMER: The author warrants that no maple products were harmed in the writing of this story. Alex Krycek, Fox Mulder and Walter Skinner are trained professional fictional characters. Do not try this at home.
FEEDBACK: snakedoctor13@yahoo.com
WEBSITE: www.strangeplaces.net/ratadder/

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]