Go to notes and disclaimers


Bumper Sticker – Tailgate

Part I
by Raven


Fox noticed it as he came back inside with the mail. He looked up from the assorted envelopes in his hand, and it caught his eye. Moving closer, he studied it for just a second, before laughing softly to himself.

"Cute," he thought, "probably earned him a few swats, but worth it." Shaking his head, Fox walked on into the house, putting it out of his mind as he looked over the new Gunman issue.

Later, as Alex came back from taking out the trash, he noticed it. Unknowingly echoing Fox's moves from earlier, Alex approached and looked at it for a moment. A soft look of grateful happiness appeared on the handsome face.

"I like that," he thought, "that's good. I hope he didn't get a real spanking for it. If he did, I swear I'll kiss it and make it better." Going back inside, Alex found Fox putting away the last of the dishes.

Coming up behind his husband, Alex slid both arms around Fox's waist, hugging tenderly. Fox put the last dish down, then wrapped his arms over the top of Alex's.

"Ummm, that's nice. What's the hug about? Not that you need a reason."

"I was just looking at the back of the van..."

Fox chuckled, turning in Alex's arms. "Oh, yeah, I meant to mention that this morning. I think it's damn cute."

"Yeah, me too. Was he mad?"

"Huh?" Fox pulled back from the hug a little, looking at Alex who was staring back, a matching expression of confusion on his face.

"I didn't..." "I thought you..." They spoke at the same time, both men beginning to make the logical conclusion, about the same time they became aware of Walter's presence in the room.

Looking over in tandem, they saw a delightful sight.

Walter Skinner, dressed in worn jeans and tee shirt as befitted a Saturday, was standing in the doorway to the kitchen. He was blushing, looking down at the floor, one foot actually scuffing a little. Walter looked like an awkward school boy, not an easy look for him to manage when he tried, so to find him doing it naturally was an added bonus.

Amused and touched, Fox and Alex each let go with one arm, reaching out for him. Walter moved into the hug gratefully.

"So it was you?" Alex still sounded a touch disbelieving.

"Yeah. I did it. I'm sorry, I know we have a rule about that kind of thing, but I saw it and I just couldn't resist." Both his husbands soothed him with a kiss.

"It's okay, Walter, we aren't mad. We love it, don't we, Fox?"

"Damn straight."

Walter gave a small sigh of relief but he knew he wasn't out of the woods just yet.

"Am I getting spanked?" Walter asked it quietly, and Fox looked quizzically at Alex. To his surprise, the younger man grew just a touch stern, nodding his head regretfully. Alex was almost never the tough guy, but Fox easily accepted his will in this.

"Yes. I don't want to, and we aren't mad, but it was a rule, Walter. A rule you specifically asked for when we bought the van. I don't think you should be spanked much, but you do need a token punishment, at least. Just a couple of swats, love, no more."

"I understand." Walter smiled at Alex, seeing the hint of worry in his lover's eyes, and wanting to reassure him.

Fox grinned at Alex, thinking how very far his little Rat had come. Kissing the man, Fox decided to do his share.

"Okay, Walter. Alex is right. Take down your pants, big boy."

The blush, which had only just faded, returned slightly, but Walter obediently lowered his clothes. Fox put a foot on the bottom rung of one of the kitchen stools, and leaned Walter across his now bent leg.

"How many, Alex?"

"Three or four. And-and not hard, Fox, please?"

"Not hard, I promise, babe." Walter, having wisely kept his mouth shut during this exchange, just barely kept from grinning.

Fox slapped each cheek firmly, leaving a soft pink print, then added one in the center. They'd stung, but that was all. Fox stood Walter to his feet, helping him fix his clothing.

"Thank you." Walter always thanked them for punishing him. Alex thought it was weird, Fox thought it was charmingly old-fashioned, but tonight it seemed to fit.

"You're welcome. Now, spill. What possessed you?" Walter shrugged at Fox's question, a small look of bewilderment stealing up his face.

"I have no idea. One minute I'm in line at the convenience store, waiting to pay for my gas, just reading the bumper stickers, the next I'm buying one. I don't know. Like Alex said, the 'no stickers' rule was my idea, and I didn't even ask you guys, just put it on the van. I guess it just reminded me of you guys, and how I wanted you to feel. How I hoped I made you feel. Silly, huh? It's just a bumper sticker."

Alex and Fox both moved to embrace their husband.

"It's not silly at all. I think it's sweet." Alex's eyes were a forest smolder, and his kiss matched.

"And I think it's perfect for us." Fox was caressing the bottom he'd just spanked, and Walter made a soft sound of pleasure.

Taking Alex and Fox each by a hand, he began leading them upstairs, glad again he'd seen the sticker and bought it. It was well worth the small spanking, and he mentally chuckled as he saw it in his mind's eye, once again.

The Marine corps logo. The colors. The gold lettering on black background boldly proclaiming,

"Be Safe—Sleep With A Marine"

THE END.

xx

Part II

raven@aeneas.net

Title: Bumper Sticker Series - Tailgate, Part 1
Author: Raven
Email: raven@aeneas.net
Pairing: M/K/Sk
Rating: PG-13
Author's Notes: I saw this on my way to Nashville a couple of weeks ago and it wouldn't go away...
Warnings: contains a few swats
Summary: The guys are living the American Dream, happiness reigns. Expressions of love and appreciation, left on the back of a van.
Disclaimer: The characters within these stories belong to Fox, 1013, CC et al. There is no profit made or intended from these stories, and they should be considered as being for entertainment purposes only.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]