Go to notes and disclaimers


Bumper Sticker – Tailgate

Part II
by Raven


"Alex! Fox! Come down here, please."

Walter stood at the bottom of the stairs, listening to the sounds of his lovers emerging from their respective areas. Fox had been working in his study, the latest chapter of his new book about half-way done. Alex had been in the attic.

Alex adored the attic. It was a bright, cheery space, with odd corners and skylights. Alex had taken one look at the room with its thick window seats, octagonal windows and clapboard walls, and immediately claimed it for himself. It was his office space, his reading nook and his work-out room, all in one.

He appeared on the steps behind Fox, wearing a sweat- stained tee-shirt and shorts, bare feet attesting to the fact that he'd probably been doing martial arts of some sort.

Pushing aside the lust this thought induced, Walter smiled reassuringly at his lovers.

"Walter, what's up? Something wrong?" Fox, ever cautious, had asked it before he was all the way down the stairs. Behind him, Alex's green eyes were curious and concerned.

"No, nothing's wrong, relax. I just need to ask you guys about something."

He paused and noticed a very faint hint of a grin on Alex's face.

"I was just outside, doing some yard work, and I couldn't help but notice a new addition to the back of the van."

Fox looked bewildered, and Alex was now grinning broadly at his own naked toes. It took a lot of the guesswork out of solving the mystery.

"We got hit?" Fox was moving towards the door now, but Alex's voice paused him.

"No. It's a bumper sticker. I bought it this afternoon and put it on."

Seeing that neither Walter nor Alex seemed upset, Fox relaxed and jogged on out to see for himself. He came back inside moments later, chuckling and shaking his head. Walter and Alex were right where he'd left them; in fact, they hadn't said a word, wanting to wait until the three of them were together.

"Okay, I've seen it. Not that I don't agree with it, but what were you thinking?"

Alex came the rest of the way down the steps, leaning back against the banister. He was still a little shy when it came to sharing his thoughts with his lovers, but he always tried.

"I was thinking about this morning. How I felt, how good it all was." He said it softly, but the light in his eyes was even softer, and Walter and Fox pulled him into a three-way hug, each man remembering how Alex had been just a few hours earlier.

The morning had been one of those contented, lazy, drowsy mornings, the kind where you just want to linger on your pillow, happy and alive, yet snug and warm.

Alex especially had awakened in a glorious mood. He'd snuggled close to Fox first, lips taking little tastes from the cinnamon colored nipples, tiny licks of the slender hips. Alex had next turned to Walter, nibbling on the back of a strong neck, caressing broad shoulders.

Alex had proceeded to tease, taunt, awaken and arouse his lovers in such a sweet, playful way that Fox and Walter were chuckling even as they mock scolded.

"You're a total tease, Alex, you know that?" Fox had groaned it out as Alex's tongue stopped tickling his balls, moving instead to Walter's sac. Alex had giggled, which apparently sent some interesting vibrations through Walter, judging by the way the bigger man jerked.

"No," Walter had ground out as Alex once again abandoned his post, moving back toward Fox, "he's a total brat. You, Alex Krycek," Walter had sat up, quickly intercepting Alex and positioning him face down over a knee, "are a spoiled rotten little brat." Walter had punctuated each word with a firm, but still playful swat to Alex's lovely upturned bottom.

Knowing it was only pretend, Alex had laughed, dropping into the role and playing along, going so far as to put a hand back for effect.

"Ow! Big bully! Ouch! Fox, help!"

Delighted to see his normally more reserved partner relaxed enough to indulge so fully, Fox had joined in.

"Glad to, brat." So saying, he had begun lightly spanking the pale pink curves. Walter had taken one side, Fox the other, and together they had carefully turned the backside rosy, ignoring the squirms and laughing protests from Alex.

"Now, boy," Walter had growled, knowing what that did to Alex and Fox both, "it's time to finish what you started."

Walter had gently maneuvered them, putting Alex's lovely mouth above his cock, while Fox had moved behind Alex, caressing the bottom he'd had just helped spank.

It had been, despite the playful mood of all three men, a tender bit of lovemaking, loving and attentive, caring and full of gratitude for what they had. Alex had eventually been moved to his back, and Fox and Walter had showered him with kisses and touches, eventually sharing his straining cock like an ice cream cone. When he'd come, rather spectacularly, Alex had drifted back to sleep in the arms of his lovers, easily feeling how much he meant to them.

It was this that had made him buy the bumper sticker, evoking the memories of what he knew would always be a special memory for him.

"I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it, guys. I saw it and it was like being in bed with you both again, hearing you laugh. Years ago, I-I might have fantasized about us being in bed together, but I never dreamed you could laugh with me like that. It gets me, every time, and this morning especially. I felt like everything that happened before was somebody else. This man, this Alex, knows how to have fun with his lovers. I can play."

The wonder and joy of this simple statement threatened to break Walter's heart, and Fox blinked to keep back a tear.

"So, I did it, and that's why. I'm ready for my spanking." And he was, he knew from Walter that it would only be a couple of mild swats, and those purely for the sake of principle.

"Fox, I can't. I can't spank him, not even a little." Walter was shaking his head helplessly.

"Me, either."

Alex looked up, confused, and saw that both men had been moved by his words. It touched him, but Alex was nothing if not a man that stuck firmly by his own personal code of honor. "You have to, guys. We spanked Walter for it, I did the same thing. I have to be spanked, too."

"Well then, Little Rat," Walter intoned earnestly, "you'd better start swatting."

"I have to spank myself?" Disbelief made Alex's voice rise a good half an octave.

"There's no way in hell I'm going to spank you for this, not even a love tap." Walter's voice held that 'God' note, the one that translated into 'I have spoken. Release my people or eat plague.' There was no arguing with that note.

Turning to Fox with wide eyes, Alex found an equal amount of stone.

"No. I might adore any chance to play pat-a-cake with your gorgeous tush, but I can't and won't spank you for this. Like the big guy said, not even a love tap."

Alex caught his bottom lip between his teeth and slowly lowered his shorts. He was only wearing a jock underneath, so except for a few strips of elastic, his backside was now bare. He blushed, feeling like an idiot, but gamely drew back his hand. Alex placed three moderate spanks on his own rear, matching what Fox had given Walter a couple of weeks before, then pulled his shorts back into place.

"Okay, I spanked myself. Do I have to promise myself that I'll never do it again, too?" He was sincere, and with a snort of amusement, Fox reached out for him. Walter's arms came around him from the other side, and Alex knew that punishment, such as it had been, was over.

"So now we have a van that says to the world, 'Be Safe: Sleep With a Marine ' and 'Brats Rule! '... Oh yeah, people are going to take us seriously." Fox chuckled it into the top of Alex's head, feeling the other man's contented sigh against his chest.

THE END.

xx

Part III

raven@aeneas.net

Title: Bumper Sticker Series - Tailgate, Part 2
Author: Raven
Email: raven@aeneas.net
Pairing: M/K/Sk
Rating: R
Warnings: contains a few swats
Summary: The guys are living the American Dream, happiness reigns. Expressions of love and appreciation, left on the back of a van.
Disclaimer: The characters within these stories belong to Fox, 1013, CC et al. There is no profit made or intended from these stories, and they should be considered as being for entertainment purposes only.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]