Go to notes and disclaimers


Back Door to Heaven III
by Shadow Omega


The Second Epistle of Shadow Omega


We are each of us angels with only one wing, to fly we need only embrace each other.
~ Source Unknown~


"Mulder. Seriously." Alex pointed at the radio, taking a moment of his fascination with the prodigious paper clip chain found in the vehicle's glove compartment in order to comment on his companion's taste in music.

"So? I like this music. It's jazz. It's Johnny Mercer, for chrissake, Alex, and we're not turning this off." Mulder stared intently at the road. He had insisted on driving. Especially in their delicate condition, he did not trust Alex with the wheel of an automobile.

"Johnny Mercer...? Didn't he do that 'shot a man in Reno...' song?"

"That's Johnny Cash, you halfwit," Mulder's tempting lips parted only slightly to reply, not even wanting to give Krycek the honor, "and besides, what musical landmark would you choose to grace us with, ratling?"

"Ratling!" Krycek grinned and pretended to shudder in half-delight, half intimidation, "that is so...so...fitting! Mulder, you're gonna make me blush," dropping the charade quickly, Alex returned to his former state of being nonchalantly difficult. He grunted as he attempted to find a way to adequately position his wings around the seat and prop his knees against the dashboard. "Whoever had this van before us left some great CD's...there's some Beastie Boys, some Kula Shaker, some-oo-Mulder, we've got Bowie!"

Suddenly, Mulder let out a nerve-racking shriek, cutting the wheel sharply to the side as he slammed on the brakes. Alex braced himself against the dashboard as they lurched to a screeching stop, covering himself with the crown of his wings.

"What the fuck!!!! Mulder! Chill! It's pre-'Dancin in the Streets'! It's good stuff!!!"

"No! No!" Mulder rested a hand on his chest, trying to catch his breath. If Krycek weren't so confused and determined to find out the cause of the disturbance, he'd have taken the time to admire the arousing way Mulder's wings bobbed up and down in time with the heaving muscles in his chest.—Actually, to hell with what happened, this is far more interesting.....—. But of course his reverie was interrupted. "Something-something just fell out of the sky!! Right in the middle of the road! I had to swerve to avoid hitting it! Something very large! Very very large, Alex! Alex, I—"

Almost instinctively, Krycek reached out to pull Mulder's head against his chest. The man was shaking. An FBI Agent who had faced down certain death hundreds of times, and he was shaking with fear. Did this have something to do with being the undead? And what was he babbling on about, anyway?!—I've got something very large for you right here,—Alex thought with a creeping smile. He waited for a response, and when Mulder didn't read his thoughts, he decided to gently imply his piece verbally.

"You smell good," Krycek muttered as he stroked Mulder's hair in an attempt to calm him. But of course this was too much at the wrong time, and Mulder broke away, leaning into the van's door as he pushed it open and stumbled into the road. Unable to believe that Mulder, at his sexiest moment in years, had just escaped his embrace, Krycek remained in the car to pout. That's when he heard Mulder's voice, loud and clear and quite broken with disbelief.

"Holy SHIT!!"

Mulder. Screaming. Mulder. Afraid! Mulder. In trouble? Alex scrambled out of the car, not able to bear the thought that some unwelcome intruder would go so far as to even place a hand on his Angel Fox, and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what Mulder was staring at.

A second pair of wings, slightly more decrepit and almost definitely singed with smoke, unfolded from a figure who was just coming to on the asphalt below. At first Alex did not recognize the smallness of the figure, the paleness of the skin, and the authoritative lilt of the voice as she moaned in pain, but as soon as he heard the newest fallen angel cry out:

"Jesus H. Christ, that hurt like FUCK!"

He knew they were looking at an all new and improved version of Dana Katherine Scully.

Krycek and Mulder glanced at each other, neither able to believe what was struggling to her feet, wearing a pair of black pleather cigarette pants and a tiger skin halter top.—

Scully?!—Krycek thought.—

It must be. I guess she changed a bit in the afterlife.—Mulder replied.—

But the bitch was an atheist!——

That may explain a few things...—

"Well. Thank you so kindly for helping a lady regain her bearings, you cocksuckers!!!" Dana finally sauntered toward them, barely balancing on a pair of spike-heeled black boots. As she came closer, both men noticed that her eyes were lined in thick pitch black and she looked entirely...—

Amazing.—Thought Alex, nodding approvingly.

Mulder looked over at his far erstwhile partner, with an abandoned look of utter rejection.—

I mean in a non-fuckable way, Foxy.—He clarified. This calmed Mulder a bit as they proceeded to interrogate the new arrival.

"God damn, you two look like Grade A nimrods," Scully said, pulling a cigarette from her bra and placing it between her ruddy lips. After patting herself down a moment, she let out a nondescript expletive and asked, flatly, "either of you got a light?"

In synchronization, Alex and Mulder shook their heads.

"Okay, fine, if you want something done right," to the enchantment, shock, and absolutely freaked-out-beyond-recognition of the two speechless gentlemen, Scully snapped her fingers and ignited a small, blueish flame from the tip of her black painted nail. Using this to light her cigarette, she peeked over to behold the incredulous looks.

"How did you—" Mulder finally pointed and began to speak.

"Shut up. I'll explain it all," Scully said, taking a long drag for effect (and nicotine supplement), "I'm heree as an archangel. They won't really technically let me in heaven but I'm down here to do the dirty work."

"So why the grand entrance?" Mulder asked.

"I wanted to catch up to you guys and this was the easiest way."

"Why the two dollar crack whore getup?" Alex smirked.

Dana held the cigarette at shoulder's height, between two fingers, as she narrowed her eyes at the leather-clad angel. Pure sex or not, he was an annoying little arsehole. "Fuck you." She said simply.

"No, really, Alex and I have some idea of how to get back into heaven. We might need you to help us, Scully." Mulder explained quickly, eager to stall any impending argument ('stall' being the operative word, since Scully and Krycek had never really gotten their chance to... er... let out their aggravation with one another on the mortal plane, and something was bound to hit the fan sooner or later).

"Yeah, yeah, I've been monitoring you two. 'Fuck each others brains out.' Oh, gee, great plan, guys. If you don't mind my saying so, you're really going into this with all flags flying."

Her sarcasm was overwhelming.

"Well, we—" Krycek started to defend their strategy when Scully interrupted yet again.

"And besides, how could I help with that?" She looked over at the two, and, upon realization, fell into a deep, squinting leer. "Oh, God. You don't want be to join in, do you?"

Immediately, Alex and Mulder began waving their hands and shouting "No!" "That's not it!" and "Don't worry!"

At last Mulder was able to get a word in edgewise. "Scully, you can help us by being our middle man-er—woman... anyway! Talk to heaven for us! See what you can do! Please!?"

"Mulder, really, what do you expect me to do..." she started walking toward the van, "got air conditioning in this thing? Good. Do you expect me to walk up to God and go 'Hey, Mulder and the Oily Guy are gonna just stay down there for a while and make wild, passionate, orgasmic love, then they're coming back, that cool?' Umm.... NO!"

She turned around, and, for some reason, looked right at Krycek. He only smield back indifferently. "I don't really care what the hell you do, I just want his cock in my mouth in as little time as possible. So if you don't MIND... we're getting back on the road right now!"

They hustled into the van as Mulder suddenly asked, "Scully, you know God?"

"And he knows me as 'Oily Guy'?"

xx

Part IV

DISCLAIMER-Chris Carter owns em, he inserted the thinly veiled slash references, so apparently he isn't completely oblivious to this little corner of X-fandom. But for good measure, he never technically approved the feather-pickin' steaminess. Not really.
RATING-We got an 'R' here, just for some naughty language and a little naughty imagery. And Scully in a halter top! Yowza!
NOTE-I was just about to finish up my Krycek/Soze story when this one came back around! Cheers for Ori, and I only hope she finds it in her heart to continue contributing!! Especially when it comes time for the wild and crazy sex scenes...^_^
Author Email: orithain67@sympatico.ca

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]