Go to notes and disclaimers


Back Door to Heaven IV
by Orithain


After a few minutes in the van with Scully driving, Krycek poked Mulder in the ribs with his elbow. He got a glare from his trouble. Krycek opened his mouth to speak, then noticed Scully watching them in the rearview. So instead, he leaned in close to Mulder, licking and nibbling at his throat. He kept that up—leaving a nice mark of ownership on Mulder as a fringe benefit—until Scully returned her attention to the road with a disdainful snort.

Alex slowly worked his way to Mulder's ear, not wanting to move too quickly and draw Scully's attention again—what other reason could he possibly have for lingering? When he finally reached his goal, he nipped sharply at the lobe to draw Mulder out of his blissful trance.

Mulder looked at him with hurt accusation in his eyes, and Alex stifled a groan. He kissed Mulder in apology, and it was some time before they remembered anything else.

Alex gasped, unable to resist another quick nibble on that luscious, pouting lower lip. This time, by the time they stopped, they were lying on the seat with Mulder sprawled over Alex, their groins pressed together.

"Fox?" Alex murmured in his ear, too low for Scully to hear.

"Mmmm?" Fox mumbled, trying to draw Alex's mouth back where he wanted it, flipping them over so Alex was on top, his weight pressing Mulder into the seat.

Krycek couldn't believe he was fighting against kissing Mulder, but they needed to talk. He again bit sharply on a tender lobe, getting another pout in response.

Alex gave up.

No one could resist a pouting Fox Mulder, and Alex decided not to waste his time trying. He was pretty sure he'd have reached the same conclusion even without Mulder's legs wrapped around his waist and his erection grinding against Alex's own.

Alex groaned, and he discovered that extreme arousal made his wings spread involuntarily, rather like a peacock's mating display.

"Hey!" an irate Scully exclaimed. "Keep those damn wings down! You're blocking the rearview."

Mulder snickered. "So what? It's not like we can get killed or anything." He squirmed as Krycek unfastened his jeans and worked a hand inside.

"Oh, for—" Scully snapped, tiny flames flickering at the ends of her now truly fiery hair. She growled in displeasure. "Get it out of your systems so we can have an intelligent conversation." She pulled up outside a motel, tossed them a key, and vanished, leaving a dissipating cloud of smoke as the only sign she'd ever been there.

Alex blinked at the vacant driver's seat, clenched his hand on the key he held, then eyed the writhing slut who'd somehow ended up beneath him.

He smiled.

"Come on, Mulder. Let's move this inside before we get arrested."

The man beneath him showed no sign of wanting to move or even of having heard him. While Alex applauded his fervor, he really wanted to get into the room where they'd be comfortable and not have to worry about interruptions. He wondered how he was going to manage that without separating from Fox.

He backed toward the door, Mulder following unconsciously, and fumbled it open so he could ease himself to his feet, Mulder's legs still wrapped around his waist. He extended his wings to their full length for balance. He absently noted that Mulder'd done the same.

Alex groped at the motel room door, trying to get the key in by feel. Finally, he smacked Fox's ass to get his attention. "Close your wings a minute; I can't see what the hell I'm doing."

Fox pouted at him again, and it was another few minutes before Alex managed to get the door open.

Once inside, Alex reluctantly peeled Fox off him, tossing the former agent onto his back on the bed.

"Strip." Krycek's voice was husky and his eyes hot as they ran over each newly exposed inch of flesh.

When he was naked, Mulder stood before Alex, his rampant erection peeking out between the edges of the wings he coyly wrapped around himself. "Your turn," he demanded.

Alex hastened to comply and proudly displayed himself to his soon-to-be-lover. Fox's wings fluttered slightly, making the feather tips brush lightly over Alex's cock, and he whimpered at the sensation.

Fox blinked in surprise at the reaction, then grinned and repeated the action more purposefully. The soft, white feathers danced over the darkly flushed, hard cock, a study in contrasts, until Alex's knees buckled, and he collapsed onto the bed, panting.

"Mulder, Fox, please!" Alex spread his legs and arched his back, offering himself to the other fallen angel.

Mulder leaned down and licked him once. "You want something, Alex?" he asked with deceptive innocence.

Alex growled, sending a frisson of pure lust down Fox's spine. "Suck me, you bastard!"

Mulder chuckled. "All in good time, baby, all in good time. I'm not nearly done with you."

Alex whimpered, and suddenly their minds merged again, each of them feeling the other's arousal. Fox flexed his wings again and quivered when he felt Alex's intense reaction to the sensation. It resonated between them, the pleasure growing and reflecting from one mind to the other until they both came with screams.

Fox slumped to his knees on the edge of the bed, straddling his panting lover, his own chest heaving as he gasped for breath. "Holy shit," he moaned. "I've never felt anything like that, like you." He looked around. "Fuck!"

Alex pried his eyes open and peered around blearily. His eyes widened as he took in the utter destruction around them: broken lamps, shattered mirrors and glasses, splintered furniture, all in a expanding wave outward from them. "What the fuck?"

Startled hazel eyes met stunned green, and the world faded away again. Fox lowered his head, covering Alex's mouth with his own, tasting him. He'd never tasted anything better. They both flinched when the bed splintered under them, dumping them haphazardly to the floor.

"I thought you said we couldn't affect the material plane?" Alex grumped.

"Well, not as badly as heaven, at any rate. There's something odd about us. Shut up, Alex," Mulder added before Krycek could more than part his lips. Seeing the tip of that pink tongue distracted him, and Fox swooped down to take it prisoner, yelping when the headboard teetered and crashed down on his head. He moaned and buried his face in Alex's chest. "Goddamnit, I want you, and I'm not going to let anything stop us this time!"

Alex patted him comfortingly, eyeing the remaining furniture nervously. He suddenly realized something and started. "Uh, Fox? Did you happen to notice that despite that rather... explosive... climax, we're both still hard as rock?"

Fox raised his head, then twisted a bit to peer between them at the two erections rubbing together. "Uh, I hope that's not permanent."

Alex glared.

"Well, it would get rather awkward," Fox said defensively.

"How about instead of coming up with asinine what-ifs, you just fuck me already!"

Mulder smirked. "Gee, I dunno. I'd hate to push you into anything you don't really want." He shifted his wings again, brushing against Alex's cock, then winced when Alex bit his arm, which happened to be the closest part of him. "Patience is a virtue, babe."

"If I were virtuous, I wouldn't be lying naked under you right now," Alex pointed out, a whine audible in his voice.

"Good point." Fox pushed inside him with no preliminaries, not even stopping to think that he might hurt Alex until afterward. "Hey, this being an angel stuff has advantages," he gloated at the discovery that he'd never have to spend another cent on lube, at least not as long as he was with another angel.

Alex only moaned, his hips shifting restlessly. He reached for his neglected cock, and Mulder slapped his hands away, then grabbed his wrists. Having two arms again more than made up for the awkwardness of wings as well, as far as Alex was concerned. He liked the feeling of Mulder restraining him, his arms raised so that his hands were by his ears and Fox's thumbs rubbing sensually on the insides of his wrists. Lust-darkened green eyes stared up into heated hazel, and his tongue appeared momentarily to moisten lips dried out from panting.

Mulder smiled and twitched his wings, the feathers dragging across the head of Alex's weeping, purple cock. The shudders this produced in the other man nearly drove him past control, but he hung on. He flexed his wings again and again, stroking and teasing Alex, who writhed beneath him, pleasuring Mulder as he did.

Alex squirmed, incredibly aroused by the "feather-job" he was getting and the sensation of Mulder buried deep inside him, motionless. He begged; he pleaded; he screamed desperately. Nothing made Mulder move or stop stroking his wings over Alex. The sensation began deep inside him, a tidal wave of pleasure rushing through him, and he exploded, drenching Fox's wings with his seed, crying Fox's name over and over.

As soon as Alex started to come, Mulder began to move, pulling back until only the head remained inside Alex, then pushing forward until his balls pressed against Alex's ass. He kept that up as Alex came, massaging his prostate and increasing his pleasure. Alex whimpered, feeling the pleasure building up again even before the last spurts of his orgasm had subsided. He was vaguely aware of noises around them, but all that he was really conscious of was Fox's erection inside his body, Fox's thoughts inside his mind, Fox's hands on him, Fox's eyes. He wasn't entirely sure that they were still two separate entities, and he couldn't bring himself to care.

Fox took Alex's mouth in a kiss that laid claim to him even while giving himself to Alex. They belonged to each other now, and nothing, not even heaven itself, mattered more to them. Neither knew which had had the thought, so completely entwined were their minds, but they were in complete agreement. As their minds merged, so did their bodies, the pleasure ebbing and peaking, and each felt what the other did in addition to his own sensations.

Fox's grip on Alex's arms shifted, sliding along until he could lace their fingers together, and they held one another while they stared into each other's eyes as the world came apart around them.

Fox collapsed, panting, on top of Alex, vaguely wondering how it was that Alex's wings weren't hurting him, squashed under both their body weights. He felt Alex sense the thought and his answering confusion. They opened their eyes to check it out and discovered that Alex had reflexively spread his wings so they didn't get caught under him. The result was that they were framed by his wings, and when he raised them slightly and Mulder curved his around them, they were cocooned in a feathered bower.

Fox lowered his head once more, taking Alex's mouth in a tender kiss this time. Neither of them was ready to talk about it yet, but as deep inside each other's minds as they were, they were aware of their feelings for one another. In time, they would deal with that. For now, however, they were going to have to stop hiding behind their wings and see what destruction they'd wreaked this time.

With a deep breath, Mulder folded his wings back and carefully withdrew from Alex to sit up and look around. He tried to pull back from Alex's mind at the same time as well, and both men gasped at the pain. As soon as he did, he yelped in pain of another nature, as a chunk of the ceiling dropped on his head. Mulder glared upward in insult.

Alex snickered.

Mulder pouted.

Alex kissed it better.

Mulder snuggled against him, carefully ignoring the scene of total destruction around them.

Alex hugged him close. "So," he sighed, "now what?"

xx

orithain67@sympatico.ca

XF M/K AU
January 2000
Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex
Email: orithain67@sympatico.ca
Webpage: ../orithain/orithain.htm
http://nic-s.tripod.com
Disclaimer: The X-Files, Mulder, Krycek and everything else you recognize belong to Chris Carter and 1013 Productions. The AU belongs to Shadow Omega. I'm just along for the ride.
Note: A while back Shadow Omega started this little tale and I decided to play too. Remember when you said you hoped that I'd still be interested when it got to be time for the sex? Well, guess what? :) It is, I am, and I did. Your turn.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]