Go to notes and disclaimers


Interrogation
by Nicole S and Orithain

Part II
The Deal


Fox Mulder was still scared. Not to mention tired, cold, and his ass was incredibly sore. He tried to curl up into a ball in his cell, but the chains prevented him from doing so. He groaned in pain as they cut deeper into his wrists and ankles. They moved him to another cell this morning, it was quieter here at the end of the hallway. He could sleep a little. But it was so cold and they hadn't given him a blanket. He shivered constantly, trying to generate some warmth by moving as much as possible in the chains they had put back on him after Krycek left him the day before.

He sniffed a tear away as he thought about what happened yesterday. How the hell could he have had an orgasm with that nazi pig? How could he find pleasure in such a despicable act? He tried to throw up afterward, but he had not eaten in four days. This happened every time he thought about what he had done with the Nazi. He didn't know if the memories or the dry heaves hurt more.

He started to convulse again, the chains pulling tight as he choked and fought back the bile that wouldn't come. He had to calm down, had to remain in control, had to keep the faith. Someone would come and rescue him, he was American dammit! They couldn't treat him this way. "They can't treat me this way." He whispered as another tear slid down his cheek.

xx

Sturmbahnfuehrer Krycek looked in the mirror and straightened his uniform. He loved how the starchy, black material complimented his skin tone. Black was his colour. He fiddled with his Knights Cross of Iron around his neck. It was hard to keep straight as it was so heavy. It took patience and time to get it right. He had little of either.

He did not receive the highest honour in the Third Reich by being patient. Three years on the Eastern Front, being a good soldier is what got you medals here, not ass kissing and politics. Krycek smiled to himself as he thought of his proudest moment. He led the advance on Kharkov, killing hundreds in various painful ways. He had been decorated three times before that for other battles along the Front. One time he and a Panzer Division wiped out a whole village. They killed everyone, save for the young men which they tortured for five days then killed anyway. The Eastern Front was no picnic. The fourth time he was decorated, it was here in Berlin by the Fuehrer himself. That's when the SS took note of his interrogation techniques and made him the offer. His Uberbahnfuehrer at that time was quite proud of young Krycek. He would sit back and smoke cigarette after cigarette while watching Krycek hone his craft. Unfortunately, in war, all must die, along with his smoking colleague. A shot in the temple by a British weapon was all it took, sometimes.

Now he had Lt. Mulder to keep him busy. He will talk. He will submit. And if he does not talk, he will submit again and again. A laugh escaped his lips as he pulled on the large black hat. The skull and crossbones that decorated it below the eagle and swastika shone brilliantly in the light.

"Welcome to hell, Lt. Mulder. I am the Devil. And you will be worshipping at my feet before I'm done with you." He laughed again as he stepped away from his mirror and gave himself a final look before leaving his quarters.

xx

Mulder looked up, eyes wide as the door swung open. The walls and door were so thick that he could not hear them come down the hallway. At any minute, such as this particular one, someone could walk through the door. Mulder swallowed, his mouth bone dry. It was him. He was wearing a long, leather trenchoat over his uniform. How Mulder wanted that coat. He was so cold, so tired.

Krycek bent down and looked at his captive. "How is my little dog today? Hmmm? My little American mutt." He reached out and caressed the scab on Mulder's cheek from his torture yesterday. "Are you ready to talk, my little dog? Or do you want more of what happened yesterday?"

Mulder tried very hard to keep from heaving. He couldn't talk. He was horrified to think of what happened yesterday.

"Tell me, Lt. Mulder. When are your allies planning their next bombing raid? Where is it going to be? Berlin, Bonn, Hamburg? Where?" He saw the terror in Mulder's eyes. One again he reached out to touch the scab on his cheek with a leather gloved hand. "You will tell me these answers Lt. Mulder." He whispered.

"N...n....no. I won't. You'll have to kill me first." Mulder croaked.

Kryek's eyes narrowed. This is not what he wanted to hear. "You will! Have you not learned your lesson from yesterday? Hmm? Do you want more of the crop?" Krycek brandished the riding crop to embellish his point.

"I won't...I won't betray my country."

"Fuck your country." Krycek drew up the riding crop and started beating Mulder relentlessly. Mulder cried out in pain from each blow. Kycek made sure to reopen many of Mulder's wounds from the previous whipping, watching the blood flow with lust blazing in his cold green eyes. He stopped. He was panting as hard as Mulder. Turning, he took off the gloves, then heavy coat and hat and hung them on one of the hooks on the wall.

"P-p-p-please." Moaned Mulder.

Krycek's eyes narrowed again as he knelt before his captive. The blood was flowing freely now from various wounds on his body. He bent over Mulder and once again, licked several of the lashmarks, lapping away the blood hungrily. As each cut stopped bleeding, he repeated the process on another one, leaving only the one on Mulder's face untouched. He didn't want that one to scar.

Mulder whimpered as he felt the Nazi's tongue run over his wounds. Not again, not again. No, not again. He tried to remain calm but started bucking and convulsing again.

Krycek stood back for a minute before producing the key to unchain Mulder from his shackles. As he unlocked the last one, Mulder scurried to cower in a corner. Krycek raised his eyebrows. Yes, just like a little dog. He was still hot. He took off his jacket and the Iron Cross around his neck. Now was the time to make his deal.

"Lt. Mulder, how would you like some food?"

Mulder looked over at the man towering above him. He was so hungry, just the mention of food sent his stomach growling. "Food?"

Krycek's mouth twisted into a leer. "Yes, food. But this food is not free." He knelt before Mulder again and started caressing his thigh. "All food must be bought."

Mulder stared at Krycek in horror. Did he just say what I thought he said? "No fucking way!"

Krycek looked at Mulder for a minute. His face growing red. "I don't believe you have a choice." Krycek then left the cell.

"Oh god, please don't let him do this to me again." Mulder whimpered

Krycek came back a minute later with a small tray of food. "If you touch this, I will draw and quarter you. We still do that you know." Krycek let out a small laugh before proceeding to get undressed. He stripped down and put his boots back on before looking at Mulder again.

"Now. A piece of bread requires you to lick my boots. Both of them. You may begin now."

Mulder looked up at the contempt in the Nazi's eyes. "Please don't make me do that again."

"As I said, Lt. Mulder, you have no choice. Now, clean my boots."

Mulder knelt down and stuck his tongue out. He gagged once before applying it to Krycek's boots. He licked one, then the other, choking down sobs the whole way.

"That's it my little doggy, lick them clean." Krycek said. He had to admit, Lt. Mulder was a very good prisoner. Always willing to do just what his captors wanted him to—except talk—but that would change.

When Mulder had finished his job, Krycek handed him a piece of brown bread. It was heavenly. A strong nutty flavour, moist, the best bread he had ever tasted. Mulder ensured to take small bites as his stomach might not be able to handle large pieces after having nothing in it for days.

Krycek waited until Mulder was finished before tilting his head up with the riding crop. He noticed how his hazel eyes had flecks of gold in them. "You must be thirsty after that bread. You may clean my legs with your tongue for a sip of water."

Mulders' mouth opened and closed but then his eyes dropped in defeat. He rose to his knees and put his hands on the back of Krycek's legs. If anything, being close to this Nazi pig gave him some warmth. One after another, Mulder licked up the legs before him, stopping at the crease where leg met thigh, as he did yesterday.

"That was very good. You may now have your water. "Krycek handed Mulder a small tin cup, filled to the brim with cool, clean water.

Mulder took the cup carefully, so as not to spill, and drank the water down, hoping to rinse the taste of Krycek from his mouth.

He handed the cup back to Krycek. Finally, food and water. How long had it been? Would it be enough to sustain him, or would it just be enough to keep him alive to have them torture him until the end of the war? Whenever that would be.

"This, is a small bowl of broth." Krycek pointed to an object on the tray. "It's not much but it's better than the other prisoners are getting. I would like you to stand and lick my nipples. I want you to do a good job too. When I am satisfied, you may have the broth."

Mulder stood up, Krycek helping him to his feet. They were face to face. He was about 2" shorter than the other man, which Mulder attributed to the boots. He was not that old either, 32, 35 at the most. His green eyes were like emeralds, almost glowing. They had been kind eyes at one time, but now showed the ravages of war, hard and cold like ice. Mulder bent down and put his arms around his captor, Krycek was so warm. He began licking one brown, flat nipples, bringing it to a hard peak.

Krycek closed his eyes and sighed. Oh this felt good. He wove his hand through Mulder's hair, bringing his head over to his other nipple. Mulder tugged on it with his teeth, nipping at the hairs that surrounded it. Krycek could feel himself start to harden. His cock aching to be touched. Finally, he brought Mulder's head away from his chest.

"That was very good, Lt. Mulder. You may now have the broth." He handed the tin bowl to Mulder who started drinking it down slowly, his hazel eyes locked on his own. When Mulder was done, he took the bowl from him and replaced it on the tray.

Krycek smiled. "I have something here that not too many people have, Lt. Mulder. I have an orange. The whole thing is yours if you suck my cock. What do you say?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Yes. I can chain you up again and you can watch me eat the orange."

Mulder licked his lips. He wanted that orange.

"Have you ever known someone to die of scurvy Lt. Mulder? All your insides turn to jelly, the tissue disintegrates, it's quite messy. On the eastern front, scurvy is rampant. I will not bore you with tales of death and disintegration right now, however. What's it going to be?"

Mulder nodded his head.

"I'm glad. Now. Suck my cock."

Mulder knelt before the man and steadied himself for a minute before taking a deep breath. He pulled Krycek's foreskin back, showing a purple headed cock, it was very hard. Mulder licked the tip, bringing a shudder from above. He could smell the other man's musk, feeling with horror as his own cock reacted to it. Licking the underside of the head, his lips closed around it. Applying steady suction, he took in another inch, then another, forcing himself to relax his throat muscles. His own cock was starting to throb. How could this be turning him on? How could his own body betray him like this? He continued to suck on the Nazi's cock, swirling his tongue around and around, gaining satisfied sighs from above.

Krycek sucked in his breath. How he loved this man's mouth. He knew exactly what to do with his tongue as well. It didn't take long for Krycek to start moaning and bucking, fucking Mulder's mouth. Finally, with a grunt, he came, emptying himself down Mulder's throat. When Mulder finished swallowing, he brought him up for a kiss. He needed to taste himself in the other man's mouth.

Mulder pulled away, his hazel eyes filled with confusion. What the hell was that?

Krycek just smirked at him before turning away for a minute. When he turned back, he had the orange in his hand. He started unpeeling the orange, looking over at Mulder, noticing his erection.

"You have paid well for this morsel, Lieutenant."

Mulder's mouth watered as he smelled the zest of the orange release it's tart scent.

Krycek decides to take his time peeling the orange and dividing it into sections. The perfect flesh, glistening. Krycek took one of the sections and pressed it against Mulder's lips. The mouth opened and took it inside. Section after section is fed to Mulder this way.

Mulder is in bliss. How could a thing like an orange be so sensual? He closed his eyes as another section of orange is pressed against his lips. Not only does he take the succulent bit of orange but the fingers that hold it inside his mouth, sucking on them, licking them. God, what was he doing? Was this real?

A shiver ran up Krycek's spine. He was starting to harden again. Just the look of Mulder, holding onto his wrist, licking the juice from his fingers was enough to bring a silent moan to his lips.

"That's good, lick it all up, get every last drop."

When Mulder was done the orange, Krycek kissed him again. His tongue explored the other man's, tasting the sweet acidity of the orange. He noticed that Mulder has relaxed somewhat. He kisses him some more, his hands caressing the prisoner's back. Krycek moves in to rub his crotch against Mulder, letting their erections touch. A moan enters his mouth from the one before him. That's just what he wanted to hear.

A shockwave runs through Mulder. Did he just moan? Why was this particular man making him so hard? Suddenly, Krycek pulled away. Mulder suppressed the whimper that formed on his lips. A gasp is let out instead as Krycek starts to kiss down his neck and down, latching on to a nipple. Mulder released another moan. Oh god, this feels so good. How can this be? How can he get pleasure from a Nazi who, by the looks of his decorations on his uniform, killed many. He is SS for Christ sakes!

Krycek was rock hard. The smell and taste of this man was like nothing he had smelled or tasted before. He forced himself to pull away and look at Mulder. His lips were swollen from the kissing, as well as passion. He stroked the side of his face with his hand before stepping away and lying his coat on the floor. He then lay flat on his back, hands behind his head, bringing Mulder down to crouch beside him.

"How would you like a blanket?"

Mulder's eyebrows rose. "How?" Mulder couldn't imagine what more the Nazi could want from him.

"There is one thing yet to do, Lieutenant. For that, you may have a blanket. Come here. I want you to kneel over me, straddling my waist." Krycek knew that this was risky, but Mulder was weak from lack of food, and he wasn't a fool. The American knew he couldn't escape, so Krycek was willing to gamble for the resulting pleasure.

Mulder obeyed his captor but at the same time, tried to keep his ass from making contact with the German. No luck, Krycek forced him to sit down on his haunches, bringing his ass into the cradle of Krycek's pelvis. Mulder sits frozen, afraid to move, until Krycek's hand behind his neck forces him to bend forward to meet the other man's kiss. The position makes it easy for Krycek to slide his other hand over the American's ass.

Mulder obeys, trying to keep his ass from making contact with the German, but Krycek forces him to sit down on his haunches, bringing his ass into the cradle of Krycek's pelvis. He stroked one finger lightly over the tight ring of muscle, his hand on Mulder's neck holding him down when he jumped at the sensation. Krycek gradually works three fingers inside Mulder, one after the other, making the other man whimper with pleasure at the sensation. Finally, when Mulder is thrusting uncontrollably back on those fingers, unable to stop himself despite his horror, Krycek pulled out of him.

Mulder whimpered in protest before he realized what he's doing. He was so close to coming; his cock dripping with pre-cum.

"If you want more," Krycek whispered, "you have to take me inside you."

Mulder stared at him blankly, his hips still moving involuntarily.

Krycek tilted his pelvis suggestively, brushing his cock against Mulder's ass. Mulder's eyes widened as he realized what Krycek wanted him to do.

"No!"

Krycek just laughed, stroking Mulder's cock and balls, keeping him on the brink. He kept playing with the American's body until the other man was nearly screaming, desperate to come. Every so often he stroked the yearning hole, never going inside despite Mulder's frantic movements. "Take me into you," he repeated, holding his cock steady to make it easier for the American...this time.

Finally, tears running down his face, Mulder shifted back until the cock pressed against his entrance. He closed his eyes, unable to look at Krycek at this moment, and forced himself down on it in one long, slow glide.

Krycek waited until he was nearly all the way inside Mulder before catching his hips and slamming him down while he thrust upward. Mulder screamed when Krycek's cock hit his prostate, overwhelmed by the pleasure. Krycek forced himself to lie still, making Mulder do all the work. When he was close, he started to thrust into Mulder's ass and stroke his cock in the same rhythm.

Mulder started sweating in the damp cold of the cell. This felt so good, so good. Oh god, how can this feel so good? Coherent thought is ripped from Mulder's mind as his orgasm travels through his body. His eyes fluttered closed for a second as the bright light shone brightly from behind his eyelids. His body felt as if it was being turned inside out and a raw moan escaped his throat. He wanted to collapse on top of the other man but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Couldn't show him he enjoyed it that much.

Krycek thrust his hips up one, two, three times then he was done. A grimace crossed his face as he came into the American with a cry. He breathed hard, his breath steaming in the rapidly cooling air of the cell. He looked up at Mulder who was breathing heavy as well.

Mulder disengaged himself from the German and crept backwards until his back was against the wall. He felt so dirty, so used. Yet he had this tingling passion running though his body from the orgasm.

"That was very nice Lt. Mulder. Unfortunately, you are not done, quite yet."

Mulder looked at the man as if he was crazy. What more could he put him through? How much was he to endure?

"You may lick me clean, then it is finished."

Mulder's mouth opened. Lick him clean? Of his own cum? He stifled a gag, not wanting to lose the food he just ate. Who knew how long it would be before he ate again.

"Come here, Lt. Mulder, let's have that sweet mouth of yours do some good." Krycek grabbed Mulder by the wrist, gaining a cry from the other man when he squeezed his welt.

Mulder knelt over Krycek and started lapping up the cum. The absence of food for a few days had afforded him very little cum. He licked along the Nazi's stomach and chest, over his nipples and up to his chin, getting every last speck. Suddenly, the German pushed him away and stood up.

Krycek dressed quickly. The guards would be coming down the hallway any minute for the rounds. He couldn't be caught naked with another man. No matter what his rank and decorations, homosexuality was not tolerated in the Third Reich. He would rather die than sew a pink triangle on his clothes and be treated as one of the impure. Collecting the tray, he opened the cell door. Bending down, he picked up a thin blanket from the floor outside, tossing it over Mulder. He left without a word, leaving Mulder to clutch his reward around himself while he tried to hold back his sobs.

END

xx

Part IIa

orithain@aol.com
nicxf@softhome.net

Rating: NC-17 for bad language and m/m sex.
Orithain may be reached at orithain@aol.com
Nicole at nicxf@softhome.net
Spoilers: None.
Disclaimer: They don't belong to us, they belong to Chris Carter, 1013Productions and Fox. Please don't sue us.
***Warning: Nonconsensual sex along with general Nazi nastiness.**
Comments: Te said there wasn't enough foreplay in part one. We're making upfor that fact here. But if you like our usual schmoop, you're not going tofind it in this series. So don't say we didn't warn you.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]