Go to notes and disclaimers


Interrogation
by Nicole S and Orithain

Part IIa
Addictions


Mulder was curled up in a ball on the floor in the corner. He was shivering and bloody after another session of beatings by Krycek. He knew what came after the beatings but didn't want to think about it. He closed his eyes and tried to think of something else, something to dull the pain, to take his mind off the inevitable. Various images ran through his mind until he found a suitable distraction Cigarettes. He hadn't had a cigarette in over a week. He could smell the smoke lingering on Krycek's uniform when he came in, and he could faintly smell it now from where it now hung on the pegs along the wall. What he wouldn't do.... He stopped that thought in mid-flow. He didn't need one that badly.

"What are you thinking, Lt. Mulder? You are smiling."

Mulder hesitated to answer. He knew that it would only give Krycek something else to "bargain" with him for. The last thing he needed was to give the bastard something else to demand sexual favors for. So he was shocked to hear himself say, "Cigarettes. I was thinking, I would like a cigarette."

"A cigarette?"

"Yeah."

"I have cigarettes. I have American cigarettes, in my pocket. I might let you have one."

Mulder opened his eyes and looked up at Krycek looming over him.

"For a price."

Mulder knew what he was asking. Krycek's erection bobbed in the air above him. The craving for a smoke was raging through his body, wrestling with his mind and countering his horror at what he would have to do to get one. But now that he knew he could get a cigarattee, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He wanted it so badly it was almost sexual; that had to be why he was hardening. He licked his lips before he spoke.

"What's your price?"

Krycek moved back and leaned against a wall. "If you suck my cock, I will let you share one with me."

Mulder swallowed. "I just have to..." he breathed in deeply "...suck your cock?"

"Yes. No more, but no less, either."

Mulder pursed his lips together.

"Lt. Mulder, I hope you realize that you will have to perform your daily duty, whether you reap a reward or not."

Mulder closed his eyes and exhaled. Silently, he moved over to the other man standing against the wall. He put his hands around the Nazi's legs to brace himself as he moved in on the erection waiting for him.

"That's it. Earn your reward."

Mulder took the wrinkled skin of the foreskin in his mouth, nibbling on the end, sucking at the fluid leaking out of it. He knew that if he did a good job, that might be the only service he would have to provide today. He refused to think about the faint twinge of disappointment that ran through him at the thought.

Krycek sighed as Mulder pulled the foreskin back and licked the sensitive head. He teased the slit with the tip of his tongue, gaining satisfied moans from above. He then took a bit of the large member in his mouth, sucking on the tip; inch by inch he swallowed Krycek until he felt the hairs at his groin tickle his nose.

Krycek threaded his fingers through Mulder's short hair. "My little Hund, mein schoen klein Hund."

Mulder sucked on the large cock moving in and out of his mouth. Oh god, he was getting hard. He knew he would get hard. He still could not believe he could he get aroused from doing this. How? He brought his hand up to caress Krycek's balls in the heavy sac that hung below it, wanting this over quickly. His strategy worked as he felt them tighten in his hand. Krycek let out a loud groan as he emptied himself into Mulder's mouth and down his throat. Mulder licked the last remaining drops from the Nazi before sitting back on his haunches.

"Come here, let me taste you," Krycek said as he brought Mulder up to face him. He kissed him, his tongue probing the hot interior, tasting his own cum. He could feel Mulder's burgeoning erection press into his thigh. He pulled away and looked into the American's eyes.

"You have earned your reward, Lt. Mulder. Come, sit with me, and we will have our cigarette."

Mulder sat on the cot while Krycek fished in his pockets. Mulder heard the familiar strike and sizzle of a match igniting, the smell of sulfur, then the familiar scent of Virginia tobacco burning.

Krycek turned around and exhaled. He could see Mulder practically salivating over the cigarette. He sat down beside his captive before taking another drag and passed the cigarette to Mulder.

Mulder took the slim object from Krycek and brought it to his lips. He took a small drag then inhaled. He closed his eyes as the wisps of smoke ran down his lungs and out again as he exhaled. He took a larger drag and inhaled again before passing the cigarette back to Krycek. His lungs filled with the smoke, burning the lining, feeling so good. His head swam as he exhaled, the smoke billowing up and around the light bulb in the ceiling. His cock twitched.

Silently, they smoked the cigarette, each man passing it back and forth until it was a small butt, which Krycek stamped out before returning it to his pocket. He turned to face Mulder.

"How would you like another one?"

Mulder remained silent.

"How would you like another cigarette, Lieutenant? This one would be your very own. I would even leave you in peace while you smoked it."

Mulder licked his lips, tasting the nicotine that had deposited itself there.

"What would I have to do?" Mulder said, knowing full well what the price would be.

"I am going to fuck you."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you don't get your cigarette. Either way, I am fucking you. Tell you what, Lt. Mulder, I will make you a deal. If you come, you may have it."

Mulder looked up at the other man. Why had his cock suddenly hardened? Why did thinking about being with this man arouse him this much? Krycek's cock had hardened again as well, the purple head peeking through the foreskin.

"Stand." Krycek cupped Mulder's chin in his hand and brought him up to face him again. He kissed him one more time before turning him to face the wall.

Mulder braced himself against the wall with his hands as he felt Krycek press up behind him.

"Spread your legs, wide."

Mulder complied, his cock now throbbing with anticipation. He gasped as one of Krycek's fingers entered him, stretching him as it was joined by another. The two fingers widened his channel enough to fit a third finger in. He rubbed back against them, biting his lip to keep from moaning out loud.

Krycek smiled as the American shuddered before him. He wanted him to gain his reward. He liked rewarding his captive; every time he did, it got easier and easier to fuck him. Finally, Mulder let out a moan. Yes, that's what he was waiting for.

Krycek reached around to feel Mulder's cock dripping streams of pre-cum. He gathered as much as he could and slicked his cock up with that, his own pre- cum and some saliva.

Mulder gasped as Krycek entered him. This was the feeling he relished the most, the initial penetration. So sweet and painful at the same time. Slowly he was filled until he could feel the other man's hot breath on his neck. His cock was throbbing, he was sweating. It amazed him how good this felt.

Krycek wrapped his arms around Mulder, caressing his torso before settling down on his hips. He moved in and out of the American with ease. Mulder gasped as Krycek leaned forward and nuzzled the back of his neck, licking a small cut that was there. The smell of this man made him want him all the more. He quickened his pace and reached up to pinch one of Mulder's nipples again.

Krycek's cock dragged across Mulder's prostate with every stroke, bringing tiny shudders to his body. His nipples were being pinched and caressed to extreme hardness. He now got the challenge. The Nazi wasn't going to touch his cock! Mulder moaned as much out of disappointment as of pleasure. He had to come, he wanted that cigarette. Mulder closed his eyes and focused all his energy on the good feelings that came from this. He was moaning and breathing heavily now as the Nazi thrust into him. He had to come, he needed to come. Mulder thrust back to greet the other man's hips, oh god, yes, just a little more, just a little...

Krycek's eyes rolled back in his head as bright lights went off behind them. He could feel Mulder's ass clench on his cock as he came, milking him of all his fluid. He gave a little smile as he rested his head on Mulder's shoulder. He knew he would come. With a reward dangling in front of him, Lt. Mulder always came. He felt Mulder shudder again as the final stages of the orgasm ran through his body. He liked having Lt. Mulder as a prisoner, and as long as the war lasted, he would be his.

xx

Part Three

orithain@aol.com
nicxf@softhome.net

X-Files M/K An AU in another time
Rating: NC-17 for bad language and m/m sex.
Spoilers: None.
Disclaimer: They don't belong to us, they belong to Chris Carter, 1013Productions and Fox. Please don't sue us.
Summary: What would Mulder do for a cigarette?
****WARNING: Nonconsensual sex and general Nazi nastiness****
Note: This started out as an apology snippet to Spike because we forgot to credit her with the idea for Interrogation II—Mulder turning the tables onKrycek. Sorry, hon, and thanks for the idea; I think you can tell we liked it! But neither of us is very good at doing short. :::shrug::: We also have tothank someone for the cigarette thing, but neither of us can remember who—Drovar or Feklar maybe? Anyway, thanks, whoever you are! BTW, this takes place between I2 and I3.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]