Go to notes and disclaimers


Voyeur III

Carlton Court
by Nicole S


Mulder leaned back in the sling-type hunting chair and stretched his arms over his head. He was getting tired, and his bones ached. His head also hurt. He'd been sitting in this hotel room for days watching the apartment across the street. Watching for Krycek.

He brought his arms down and rubbed them before taking a sip of coffee. Nothing was happening tonight. It was Friday and people were probably out having fun. Fun he should be having.

I'm kidding myself. I never have any fun.

He put his coffee down and pressed the heels of his hands into his eye sockets, rubbing the bleariness away. He knew this was a stupid idea. Whothe hell did this on their vacation?

Since he'd seen Alex Krycek six months ago in a goth club, he hadn't been able to get him out of his mind. Mulder had followed him home and watched him have sex with two young men. God, he wished he could've video taped that experience. They'd been beautiful together with their sweaty, tanned skin, the smell of sex and candles...

Mulder stopped himself from going to where he told himself time and time again he shouldn't go, but ended up going just the same. Thinking about Krycek just brought frustration, erections, sticky hands, and regret.

Not regret that he'd resorted to jerking off; regret that Krycek made him so hard. And a tiny bit of regret in the back of his mind that he didn't join them. What was he thinking? He couldn't have joined them. He couldn't have fucked Krycek. Could he?

He groaned and picked up his coffee again. It was cold. He leaned over and opened the small fridge in the corner and extracted one of the many bottlesof iced tea he had placed in there earlier. Gulping half of the cool liquid fromthe bottle, he looked across the street. Still nothing.

Sighing, he stood, placing the bottle on the desk and stretched his arms again. Then he placed his hands against the wall, stretching out his back and his legs; that felt good. He hadn't slept much since he'd arrived, and his bones were stiff from the chair.

What the hell was he doing here? He hated surveillance. Why was he using vacation time to seek out a known murderer? A double-crosser? A ratbastard like Krycek?

Mulder had seen him by fluke a couple of weeks ago while on assignment. He'd followed him to his apartment then vowed to come back and ask him ifhe'd killed his father. This time without Scully to get in the way.

He closed his eyes and stretched his hamstrings. This time, he'd shove him up against the wall and smack him around a bit before shoving his gun in his face. "Did you kill my father? What dirty work are you doing for the smoking man?" He'd look into those cold green eyes and get the truth out of him one way or another. He smiled at the thought of his gun pressed up under Krycek's chin. Krycek's eyes wide with fear, his smooth skin glistening with sweat at the thought of dying. The same smooth skin that Mulder had seen covering taut muscles, flexing as he drove into that young man with his dusky cock...

Mulder's eyes snapped open and he groaned as he felt himself harden. Why was he doing this to himself? The skin on his dick was going to wear thin if he kept jerking off.

Looking out the window one more time revealed no activity whatsoever, as it had been two minutes ago. What did he expect? That Krycek would be home,just because he was being watched? Mulder had only been here four days and had planned to be here two weeks to watch Krycek and record every move,to discover his secrets. And when he'd discovered them, he'd confront him.

Then what?

He wasn't really sure. He'd cross the bridge when he came to it.

In lieu of watching Krycek, he'd gotten to know the other people in his building. The tenants were predominantly gay, which didn't surprise Mulder one bit. He knew Krycek had been sending him vibes when they had worked together. Mulder would have reciprocated, but his ego wouldn't let him. Instead, he'd pushed the junior g-man wannabee punk around, given him gruntwork, and gotten off on the ego boost.

Krycek would look up to him, hope in his eyes, looking for the respect he craved. Mulder would give him his stone glare; his "I'm too sexy for the FBI"look that Krycek brought out of him for some reason, and try to melt Krycek's inner core. And even if Krycek didn't melt, Mulder got off on that as well.

Then Mulder had started to actually trust the little bugger, called him his partner, and almost treated him as an equal. Then the bastard had gone and betrayed him! He'd been working for the smoking man all along!

Mulder shook his head. He'd been so disappointed when he found those cigarette butts in the ashtray. Later, when he had known Krycek had killed his father and tried to confront him, the anger had been so intense. He'd carried that anger for so long. And just when he thought he'd never seeKrycek again, there he was in that club. And Mulder knew he wouldn't be able to let it go.

He looked at his watch. Eight o'clock. He was getting hungry and seeing as nothing was happening, he decided to get something to eat.

Dinner was uneventful, save for a lover's spat two tables over. A woman threw her drink in a man's face. Mulder looked sympathetically at the man dripping with Chardonnay while feeling smug inside that he'd never had that happen to him. Not in public, anyway.

Mulder left the restaurant and walked the street, window-shopping for awhile. The foot traffic was getting heavy as people had started to come out for the evening.

He saw a porn store and decided to go in to see what this city had to offer. He lingered for a while, inspecting the latest hard core offerings, silently moving among the other men in the store. Mulder found himself drawn to the men on men section as he'd been lately. Since he'd seen Alex and the two young men. There were four women giggling in the corner as they rummaged among the movies, books and magazines, so he busied himself with a Penthouse until they left.

After the women had abandoned the section, Mulder wandered over and picked up a few magazines for his collection. Since he didn't have a VCR in his hotel room, he didn't get any movies.

He left with a black plastic bag in his hand, shielding his purchases fromothers. He walked the long way back to the hotel, down the side street with the little caf´s and bars. Men roamed the sidewalk, ate dinner, and had coffee together. Part of Mulder wanted to go into the pub on the corner and sit and talk to these men. He wanted to be a part of this.

But he continued on his way, telling himself that he was on a mission. A mission to find the truth about Alex Krycek. How he had betrayed him, how he had killed his father. He wondered if he had anything to do with Scully's abduction? That last thought got his blood pumping, and he increased his pace, quickly making his way back to the hotel and his chair in front of thewindow.

xx

It was 11 o'clock Saturday night, when the hotel door opened with a snick. The drapes were closed and the lights were off, like he'd left them an hourago. The surveillance equipment was still where it was supposed to be.

Like it wouldn't still be here?

Mulder didn't tell the manager he was on FBI business when he checked in. He would have charged him double on the room. The man silently questioned the camera equipment and tripods, but Mulder didn't say anything; same with the bellhop, who'd loaded all of it on his cart to take up to his room. Mulder just tipped him then slammed the door in his face.

Scully'd been surprised he was taking vacation. In the years she'd known him, he'd never even had a sick day, save for the forays to the hospital for work related injuries. He'd told her the FBI was making him take it, so he was going to spend that time travelling Route 66.

She didn't buy it.

But she didn't press him, either. Instead she'd folded her arms in front ofher chest and looked up at him with that look his mom used to give him when he had taken one of Samantha's cookies.

He had called her yesterday and she told him she was catching up on some filing.

"Don't rearrange my stuff, Scully. I'll never be able to find anything."

"Mulder, this place was a mess."

"I mean it, Scully... What do you mean was?"

Silence

"Are you sitting at my desk?"

"Where would you like me to sit, Mulder? I don't have a desk of my own."

"You're sitting at my desk, talking on my phone, and you've cleaned up, haven't you, Scully?"

"I have to go..."

"Sc..."

She hung up.

Dammit, she knew he hated it when she tidied. Every day he'd come in and find something put in a filing cabinet or drawer, somewhere where he couldn't find it. His files were perfectly happy stacked on his desk, he'd told her. They liked it there. Yet, once they were put away, he made sure he put them back in their new home when he was finished with them, scared of what she'd do if he didn't.

When his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he moved over to the camera on the tripod before the window. Pulling the curtains open slightly, he sat down in the chair and looked through the view finder.

The couple that lived beside Krycek's apartment were bustling around,getting ready for what looked like a party. Both men wore only boxer shorts as they cleaned and vacuumed and stacked the dishwasher full of glasses. The two women that lived underneath Krycek's were making popcorn. Beside their apartment, a man was getting dressed in the dark, seemingly unaware, or just not caring that anyone from the hotel could see him put on his socks and underwear.

Krycek's apartment remained dark.

Mulder took off his sweater, leaving him clad in t-shirt and jeans. It was hot in here; spring was turning into summer quickly. He opened the small window at the bottom of the large pane of glass for ventilation, confident Krycek couldn't see him if he wasn't home.

Cool air wafted in the window, moving the drapes slightly. Music drifted inside along with the noise of the traffic and the clack of the streetcar. He cracked open a fresh bottle of iced tea, sensing he was going to be sitting here and waiting for long time.

He reached over to the magazines he bought yesterday. There was just enough light filtering through the small opening in the drapes so he could read. The magazine he chose featured stills from porn movies and stories that readers had sent in about their sexual fantasies. He immediately turned to the picture section.

There were pictures of young men with young men, and a disclaimer that all models were over 18 years of age. He didn't care; they were hot. One man was riding another one while getting his dick sucked by a third. Just like Krycek and the two men he had been with those few months ago.

Another picture showed them sucking each other's cocks, like a triangled daisy chain. Mulder felt himself harden rapidly, his jeans suddenly feeling toosmall. He reached down and undid the button and zipper, reaching inside to stroke himself.

The next picture was two of the men coming on the third's face, his mouth open and his eyes shut, his face a mask of passion. Mulder put the magazine down and closed his eyes, remembering Krycek and the two men. How Krycek had looked into his eyes as he came with that soft grunt, which was more like a sigh... Stroking himself harder, he replayed that scene over and over in his mind until it was just a collage of faces and cocks and grunts that sent him over the edge.

He sat there for a few minutes, before stripping off his t-shirt and wiping the come off his hand. He'd have to be more careful; he didn't have very many t-shirts left, unless he bought some more. Tucking his now flaccid cock back into his jeans, he did them up and settled back into his chair.

The music had gotten louder in the past few minutes, prompting Mulder tolook through the camera again. The party was starting. People began arriving, bringing drinks and food. Mulder watched them for a few hours, dancing and drinking the night away. Halfway through the night, people began to pair off, and a few started kissing.

Mulder sighed; he wasn't in the mood to watch people make out, seeing as though it had been years since he'd done the same thing.

Get a life!

He took off his jeans and socks and was about to crawl into bed when a cheerful shout from many people was heard.

Curiosity getting the better of him, he looked across the street.

"It's about time."

Adrenaline shot through his veins, making his hands shake, and making him grateful for the tripod that held the camera. Alex Krycek had arrived and was ready to party.

Mulder watched as a few people came up and gave Krycek a kiss on his cheek. Then a drink was handed to him. Mulder had almost forgotten he was looking through a camera and remembered to take a few pictures before going backto just watching.

Where had he come from? Mulder hadn't seen him go into his apartment. The blinds were closed except for a spot in the living room where a few plants sat on the sill. The blinds to the bedroom were closed, but light would have shone through. If he had come in, Mulder would have been sure to seehim.

Krycek drank his drink, and then got another, and then another. Then he started talking to a man with blonde hair and a leather jacket. He was moving closer to the man, backing him against the wall, and the man didn't seem to care.

Mulder zoomed in even closer and watched Krycek come on to the man,looking at him through his lashes and laughing softly. He could only imagine the conversation they were having. Suddenly, Krycek moved forward and kissed the man on the lips. The man put his beer down and wrapped his arms around Krycek, returning the kiss for a long time. Krycek then pulled away, nipping the man on the lower lip with his teeth then said something. Then they turned and left the party.

Mulder focused the camera on Krycek's apartment, his head spinning. His cock knew what was going to happen, and hardened.

Through the opening in the blinds, Mulder saw the silhouette of Krycek stumble through the door with the blonde. Then it was dark.

"Shit!"

He wished he'd bugged Krycek's apartment so he could hear and not just see what was going on.

The lights stayed off, but the blinds in the bedroom opened. Mulder could just see them in the light from the street. He switched to the night vision goggles, but that proved to be too distracting. He wanted to see their naked flesh, not just shapes.

If he zoomed in close, he could see Krycek and the man on the bed, naked, kissing each other. Their hands were down at their groin area, probably stroking each other, Mulder couldn't be sure.

"Fuck!"

He wanted to see this, he needed to see this, needed to see Krycek's sweaty body moving in tandem with his partner, licking and sucking his...

Suddenly, there was Alex Krycek, naked, pressed up against his bedroom window. Mulder could see him from the knees up, the blonde behind him, entering him, kissing his neck. Krycek's hands were bracing himself against the window, his cock smearing precome on the panel of glass.

Mulder shot off the whole roll of film watching the blonde fuck Krycek against the window. Slow at first, then gaining strength, pinching Krycek'snipples then going down to stroke his cock. Krycek's eyes were closed, and his mouth was open, like the man in the magazine, shouting something he couldn't hear as his come splattered over the man's hand and onto the window.

Then they were still.

Mulder wiped the sweat off of his forehead with the back of his hand. He watched as they retreated back to the bed, becoming just a grey shape. Shakily, he went over to his own bed and lay down on it, not relieving himself of his hard-on until the events in his mind replayed time and time again, making it unbearable, giving him no choice.

He came after a few quick strokes then wiped himself clean with kleenex, before trying to get some sleep. After lying awake for a few hours, Mulder got up and looked through the camera at Krycek's apartment. The sun was coming up and light crept into the bedroom, giving Mulder the chance to seewhat he'd been waiting for.

Krycek was by himself in bed, curled up on his side, back towards the now clean window. A single sheet covered his body, rising and falling with his breaths. Mulder stared at him sleeping, somehow wanting to curl up beside him to feel his naked body pressed against his own.

That thought's a clear indication I need a lot of sleep.

He pulled away from the camera and rubbed his eyes before crawling backinto bed.

A pounding on the door woke him a few hours later. Bleary eyed, he dragged himself from bed, clad only in his boxer briefs. Still exhausted, he stumbled to the door and fumbled with the lock. Finally the door was open, and he stared unbelievingly at who was on the other side.

"Hey, Mulder. Can I use your shower? I don't seem to have any hot water."

Mulder stood there, looking dumbfounded at Krycek, who brushed past him.

"Thanks, I'll just be a few minutes."

Then the door to the bathroom slammed shut leaving Mulder confused and still holding the front door to the room open.

He stood back and let the door close. The shower started running in the bathroom.

This has got to be a dream.

Mulder crawled back into bed and hugged his pillow, smirking to himself that he would dream such a thing. Alex Krycek in his shower. Naked Alex Krycekin his shower. Naked Alex Krycek with slippery, wet skin in his shower.

His eyes snapped open. Alex Krycek was in his shower. He sat up. This wasn't a dream. This was really happening.

Suddenly wide-awake, he went to the bathroom and opened the door. There indeed was Krycek in the shower behind the opaque curtain.

"I need to shave as well, if that's okay with you. Man, it's a bitch not having any warm water in the morning," Alex said as if they were carrying on their conversation from the front door. "Do you have a coffee maker in this room? I could sure do with a cup of coffee."

"What the fuck is going on here, Krycek?" Mulder pulled the shower curtainback, suddenly finding his nerve and his voice. Water sprayed from the shower onto him and the floor, soaking his shorts. Krycek's back was turned, showing his tight ass, broad back and muscular legs. Mulder swallowed; he didn't want to feel this way about Krycek, he didn't want to want him, he didn't want to join him in the shower under the spray of water, but he couldn't help himself.

"You're letting the water out," Kryeck said, not turning around but reaching for the bottle of shampoo in the corner.

Mulder closed the shower curtain and watched Krycek lather his hair.

"You gonna take off your underwear, or do you like to wash them at the same time?"

Mulder looked down and noticed that he was standing in the tub wearing his briefs. He stripped them off and flung them out the side of the curtain,where they landed with a soggy slap on the linoleum. "Did you kill my father?"

"That's what I like about you, Mulder. You take the direct approach."

"Well, did you?"

"Yeah, I did."

Mulder didn't know what to say. He'd dreamed of this moment, dreamed of shoving Krycek up against the wall with his gun pressed to the soft underside of his chin. He dreamed of slugging him in the gut, making him fall to the floor, before he kicked him until he begged for mercy. Instead, he was naked in a shower with him, watching him condition his hair.

"Why?"

"Because he was going to tell you everything, and you didn't need to know everything. If he'd told you everything, I would have had to kill you. And I don't want to kill you."

Mulder started to say something, but Krycek stopped him.

"He was a bad man, Mulder. He wasn't the saint you made him out to be. Hedid horrible things to people. He was as evil as the smoking man if not more."

Mulder started towards him, rage building up from that comment, but then stopped. Deep down, he knew it was true. He knew his father had held many secrets. Secrets that he wanted to learn, like the truth about Samantha. And he knew he was a bastard; why else would he have kept the company he had? And Mulder had tried to reach out to his father, and tried to bond with him, but when Mulder had reached out to his father; to give him a hug, he'd stuck out his hand instead.

He'd felt like dirt when his father had rejected him on his front porch all those months ago. Mulder had treated his father's death like it was some great catastrophe, when it really should have been a relief. After Samantha had disappeared, Bill Mulder had retreated into himself; and fought with his wife whenever they were in the same room together. And all Fox could do was feel guilty that he was still around to remind his parents of the fact thatshe was gone. Finding those files in that underground bunker confirmed what he'd known all along. He was supposed have been taken, not her...

"Mulder?"

Mulder looked up at him. "What?"

"Soap?" Krycek handed him the bar of hotel soap.

Mulder began to wash himself. "How did you know I was here?"

"I've been watching you."

His head jerked up to meet Krycek's gaze. "You've been watching me?"

"Watching you watching me."

Mulder was dumbfounded. He traded places with Krycek so he could rinse. "Why were you watching me watching you?"

"We've been watching each other for the same reason. We get off on each other." Krycek moved closer.

Mulder could feel the heat radiate off his body. He knew Krycek was right; he'd been thinking of nothing else since that night at the goth club. Krycek moved closer, until Mulder could feel his hard cock poke him in the abdomen. Mulder didn't look down, but he felt himself stiffen at the contact.

"Let's put all the bullshit behind us for a while and take what we want." Heran his fingers over Mulder's slick skin.

Now clean, Mulder turned and shut the water off. When he turned back, he grabbed Krycek's hand and forced it from his body before slamming him up against the tiled wall as best he could, being slippery from the shower. He glared at Krycek for a minute, fist ready to punch, but instead of slugging him, he kissed him hard.

Krycek returned the kiss with a nibble on the corner of Mulder's mouth and a swipe of his tongue. Mulder wasn't letting him take charge, however. He flung open the shower curtain and dragged the soaking wet Krycek to the bedroom, where he pushed him down onto the bed.

Mulder looked down at his enemy, at this man who had betrayed him, and melted into a puddle. He was beautiful with his dark hair and green eyes and fit body. The bangs that flopped down on his forehead gave him the appearance that he was somehow younger than he was. But now that Mulder had him, he wasn't sure what he was going to do with him.

He must have been looking down at him for a long time, because a hand came up to stroke his cheek and Mulder noticed Krycek had a worried look on his face. Mulder let himself be rolled over on his back so Krycek could straddle him. With all his convictions and plans thrown out the window, Mulder placed himself in Krycek's hands.

Krycek started by kissing him gently, his tongue probing forward, dancing with his own. Then the mouth left his and traveled down to his neck then his chest where his nipples were teased and brought to extreme hardness by Krycek's talented tongue. Lower he went until he was at Mulder's groin. Wantonly, Mulder spread his legs, not giving a shit about who was doing thisto him; it just felt that good.

His cock was licked and sucked, and he was brought to near completion more than once. Then Krycek was over him, both of their cocks in his hand, stroking them both. Mulder leaned back into the pillows; he was going to come, he could feel the pull at the base of his balls and up his spine. He was going to come from Alex Krycek pulling on his cock, which, at this instant,felt better than doing it to himself.

With a groan, he released his fluid over Krycek's hand and onto his own belly. A minute later, Krycek made the noise that he'd made with the two young men; and spilled himself into the pool of come that was already there.

Totally exhausted, Mulder lay there, limp and dazed, while Krycek cleaned him up and lay down beside him. Mulder heard talking, felt a kiss on his forehead, and then he was asleep.

He woke many hours later, twilight coming in through the small opening in thecurtains. Mulder sat up and looked around; Krycek was gone. He looked at the clock; he'd slept all day. He went to the camera and looked through the viewfinder and saw what he expected. Krycek's apartment was empty. So was the camera.

"Dammit!"

Mulder sighed and sat back on the bed. He was so stupid, he should have done something, he should have arrested him, he should have...

"I should have fucked him!"

He shook his head and thought he might as well get packed, because who knew where Krycek would be right now. He went to the washroom and relieved himself and saw a message on the mirror, written in soap.

"We have to save something for next time."

Next time! Would there be a next time? How would they find each other? He sat there for a few minutes before putting on a pair of underwear.

Yeah, there'd be a next time.

xx

Voyeur IV: Garden of Eden

nicxf@softhome.net

M/K
Rating: NC-17 for language, and sex between two men.
Series/Sequel: Third chapter in Voyeur Series—sequel to "Doublemint" and "Misdirected"
Webpage: Den of Sin: http://denofsin.slashcity.tv/
Spoilers: Sleepless, Duane Barry, Ascension, Anasazi, and Paper Clip PRETunguska!
Disclaimer: God, I wish. They don't belong to me, they belong to ChrisCarter, 1013 Productions and Fox. Please don't sue me, I have to pay for a wedding.
Summary: Mulder finds Alex again and decides to watch him for a while.
Note: This is pre-Tunguska/Terma and Krycek has all of his appendagesintact.
Comments: Mega thanks to Amy B, Aries and Orithain for amazing beta. This is Ori's incredibly late birthday present—better late than never! This sort of fits in with the RatB "Mary Sue" challenge issued so long ago. It's subtle, but it's there.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]