Go to notes and disclaimers


Voyeur IV

Garden of Eden
by Nicole S


The curtains fluttered. Somewhere in the darkness, an oscillating fan made its familiar ticking sound as the head turned away. The curtains moved again, this time from a hand pushing them aside. They settled for a moment, only to be disturbed by the fan again.

The air, thick with heat and humidity, made the man breathe a little more heavily than usual. If this were daytime, he could have seen his own naked, tanned skin glistening with sweat.

He looked through a camera attached to a tripod and adjusted the focus slightly. His hand then returned to where it had just been, moving lazily up and down his hard cock. His fingers paused for a second to tease just under the head. The movements were well practiced; he didn't even have to think to give himself the pleasure he needed.

The fan ruffled the curtains again. It turned away, its breeze flapping many unframed pictures crudely tacked to the wall. Pushing the hot air from one place to another, it offered the man no real comfort.

A car drove below the window, the sound of its motor filling the room before disappearing, leaving nothing but the sound of skin slapping against skin and the tick of the fan.

He moaned and increased the pace of his hand while squeezing hard. His breath came in gasps, finally holding it in as the exertion and restraint took thier toll to reach his ultimate goal. All he needed was just a little more. Taking a steady stance, he moved his hips, fucking his hand until he came with a few moans and a loud breath. Fluid ran over his knuckles and spattered the floor. A drop was caught by the fan, hurtling it toward the pictures on the wall where it landed with a soft splat.

The man flopped down into a chair and wiped the sweat off his face with a nearby discarded piece of clothing. Then he cleaned his cock.

He leaned back in the chair in the darkness, sitting there until his breathing returned to normal.

Slowly, he stood and stretched. He scratched his now deflated balls and made his way to the back of the room where he exited through a door, leaving the curtains and pictures to flutter without him.

xx

Mulder braced his arms against the wall of his apartment and leaned forward, stretching his hamstrings. He felt the comfortable pull in his muscles and sighed.

Sweat dripped off of him just from this mild exertion. Today had been a scorcher. It was still incredibly hot, even though the sun had gone down over an hour ago.

The air conditioner in the window tried in vain to deliver its luke-warm air into the apartment. The machine whined and moaned in protest, threatening to give up at any moment. Silently, Mulder stretched, oblivious to the distress of the machine. His thoughts, as always, were on his job.

After Mulder finished warming up, he left his apartment and went downstairs. He started running up the sidewalk at a fast jog, the air still and thick with humidity. He didn't continue at that pace for long.

Gasping, he slowed down. He knew he shouldn't be running at all in this weather. The smog alone would probably give him lung cancer within a week. But, as with his job, he dedicated himself and had to do it.

He'd tried to run at the gym, but the oval track was boring. The treadmills seemed pointless. He felt like a hamster on a wheel. At least outside he actually went somewhere.

After a short time, he fell into his familiar pace. He ran toward the park, the rhythm of his heart and the sound of his footfalls his only companion.

Running at night always excited Mulder. When he was a kid, he'd often climb out of his window and walk around his neighbourhood, thrilled that everyone was asleep but him. There was always that exhilarating fear in the back of his mind that the boogeyman or Jack the Ripper would be hiding around the next corner ready to jump out at him.

// Or Krycek.//

Mulder laughed out loud. Krycek had been in his thoughts since they'd had their 'encounter' in that hotel room a few months ago. He'd also been in Mulder's fantasies every night.

After waking up alone, Mulder had tried to find Krycek but had no luck. He'd even had the Lone Gunmen try their hand, but all of their trails had gone cold. It was as if Krycek had fallen off the face of the earth.

That thought distressed Mulder for some reason he couldn't consciously explain. He couldn't miss someone he hardly knew. He couldn't miss someone who had killed many without a hint of remorse. How could he miss someone who had betrayed him and angered him beyond belief?

The feel of Krycek's smooth skin and hard cock still lingered on his hands after all this time. The taste of Krycek's lips never forgotten. After he had woken in that hotel room, Mulder had taken the bar of soap that Krycek had used to wash himself and put it away in his collection of many things. Recently, he'd tried to find it but couldn't remember which box he had put it in and reluctantly gave up.

He wanted to smell that hotel soap again. He wanted to be in that shower with that man again. The man who gave him nothing but alternating grief and pleasure. When Krycek had taken both of their cocks in his hand and started stroking, Mulder had been beside himself with joy. Krycek had known exactly where to touch, where his hot spots were. He knew him as well as Mulder knew himself.

Mulder groaned out loud and pushed the thoughts from his mind. It was hard enough running in this heat; he didn't need a hard on to inhibit him further. He concentrated on his pace, taking the path into the park, ignoring the city works sign that stated the park was closed from dusk to dawn.

Thunder rumbled in the distance, and Mulder wondered if the rain would cool things off or just add to the humidity. Sweat poured off of him, flowing down the back of his neck and soaking his clothes. He wiped his brow with his arm as he continued through the park, at a slower jog.

Reaching the end of the path, he started down a sidewalk along a wooded drive. The municipal flower gardens were to the side. The sweet smell of the many blooms wafted up into his nostrils. Mulder inhaled the sweet scent, remembering something that made him smile.

Suddenly, he stopped, overwhelmed by the thick aroma. He leaned forward then stretched back and shook his legs.

Thunder boomed again. Mulder quickly went over to the small shed next to the garden, where a hose was attached to a spigot. He just needed a quick drink then he'd head home and hopefully miss the rain.

There was a dim light coming from the back of the shed where the door was. This gave him just enough illumination to see without straining his eyes. He reached out toward the tap, but found himself flat on his back and something heavy on top of him.

Mulder was shocked. He'd run through here dozens of times and never been mugged.

"Get off me!" he sneered.

He struggled and tried to fight but found his arms pinned above his head. He wished for his gun at that moment. It was dark here in the shadows, and he couldn't see a thing.

"Hot enough for you?"

Mulder stopped fighting and smiled, despite himself. The voice was husky and low and made his cock twitch.

"What the hell is this, Krycek?" Mulder said, trying to sound tough.

"Just stopping to smell the roses."

Lightning flashed, giving Mulder a chance to see Krycek's face silhouetted against the cloudy sky.

"Why don't you smell me, instead?" Mulder nearly groaned. That had to be the cheesiest thing he'd ever said in his life. For some reason, Krycek brought out the gangly teenager he once was.

Krycek snorted and laughed.

Mulder waited for Krycek to say something else to him and probably make fun of him. Instead soft lips pressed against his own. Mulder couldn't contain his shock and moaned.

He breathed in as he kissed Krycek, inhaling his musky scent mixed with the flowers beside them. The combination was intoxicating. When they had last met, Krycek had been clean from the shower and smelled of soap and shampoo. But now, Krycek's own smell was wonderful.

The grip on his wrists slowly lessened, and Mulder now used his hands to caress the body on top of him. A shock ran through him as he realized Krycek was naked.

Then the weight was gone. He sat up and cool water brushed his lips. Mulder drank from the hose until he had his fill. The water was shut off, and Krycek came back to him.

Mulder wanted to ask why Krycek was naked in the middle of the gardens when it was about to storm, but he knew the answer already. And somehow he didn't mind. He just took Krycek into his embrace.

Their mouths connected. Lips and tongues moved over each other. Hands stroked skin. Mulder's meager clothing was removed. Now both men were naked, allowing Mulder to feel Krycek's hot, sweaty skin against his own.

Mulder wondered if this was a dream. If he'd wake up in the morning with sticky sheets and frustrated morning wood only to be relieved by his own hand.

The sky blazed bright for a moment, making Mulder jump. Seconds later, thunder boomed overhead.

Krycek laughed into Mulder's ear then kissed it. Krycek was on top of him again. But now he was rubbing their cocks together, clearly arousing them both.

If this was a dream, it was very damn real.

Mulder gasped as Krycek's hand came around both of their cocks and started stroking them both.

"What are we doing, Krycek?"

Krycek released his grip and straddled Mulder's chest.

"What we've always wanted to do."

Mulder was going to ask another question but found Krycek kissing it away.

"You think too much," Krycek said. "Just enjoy this."

Mulder frowned as his hair was smoothed back. Soft lips peppered his forehead with kisses. He was suddenly scared. Where would this lead once it was over? Would Krycek abandon him again?

Krycek stopped kissing him. "What's the matter?"

Mulder looked up. The smell of ozone hung in the air as lightning cracked overhead. The storm was nearly upon them. The wind picked up and blew everything around.

His eyes now accustomed to the darkness allowed Mulder to see Krycek's face. He wore that sexy smirk that he'd mostly seen directed at others.

Mulder could just walk away from this and not have to deal with it. But he wouldn't. Oh no, now that he had his precious Alex Krycek, he was going to do everything he had dreamed of.

"Nothing".

Slowly, Mulder sat up and pushed Krycek back onto the ground. He dragged his stubbled chin down Krycek's chest, pausing to nip and lick at his nipples. They hardened to stiff nubs immediately. Krycek tasted as good as he smelled.

He nibbled along the nipples, sucking them into his mouth. His ran his hands down and caressed Krycek's thighs before coming up to cup his balls.

Krycek's moan was nearly carried away by a gust of wind, but Mulder heard it and smiled. How many times had he fantasized about this? How many nights had this vision come to him, leaving him frustrated and hard?

Too many.

Mulder felt a drop of rain on his back but ignored it. He continued to scratch his prickly five o'clock shadow down Krycek's body until he reached what he had dreamed about so many times.

Krycek's cock was as delicious as the rest of him. Mulder lapped the stiff member into his mouth, holding it there for a moment before runnnig his tongue over the velvety head and down to tease under the crown.

It started to rain. The cool drops a welcome sensation to Mulder's hot body.

Mulder swung his legs around so his cock was in Krycek's face. He moaned around Krycek's erection as his own cock was sucked and teased.

He could do this all night. The hard, yet velvety-smooth cock in his mouth. Krycek's intoxicating smell and taste nearly making his stomach grumble with hunger.

They held each other in their mouths for a long time, the ground under them slowly turning soggy from the rain. As the drops of water hit the mud in the flower bed, it spattered both men, coating them with fine bits of black earth.

Krycek suddenly pulled off of Mulder and stood. Mulder also stood and embraced him, kissing himself from Krycek's lips. He writhed against Krycek like a cat in heat, digging his cock into his hip, wanting and needing more.

Mulder smiled against Krycek's damp throat at the soft mewling sound coming from it. Krycek was obviously enjoying this as much as he was. He reached down to Krycek's ass, spreading the cheeks with one hand and probing the puckered opening with the other. His finger slid easily past the ring of muscle and into what was a pre-lubricated hole.

Mulder pulled back and looked at Krycek. His hair was plastered to his head from the rain. He had a cocky smirk on his mouth.

"I took the liberty."

Mulder crushed him to his chest as he probed the moist hole again.

"What if I didn't go jogging tonight?" Mulder asked.

"Some other FBI agent would have happened along..."

"No." Mulder cut him off. "Only me." Shocking himself with the declaration.

Krycek kissed him. "Only you."

Mulder's heart thumped in his chest. He pushed the thought of 'what does this mean' to the back of his mind. Instead of worrying about what was going to happen later, he concentrated on right now.

He pushed his fingers deeper into Krycek, probing and stretching. The wind stopped blowing, and the rain came straight down. It ran in rivulets down their bodies, skimming every contour. It nearly hurt, and Mulder closed his eyes.

A square packet was pressed into Mulder's hand. He opened his eyes and looked up at Krycek. The rain stung, but he didn't look away.

"You've thought of everything."

Krycek didn't answer. Instead, he got on all fours and wiggled his ass at Mulder.

Mulder quickly tore open the packet with his teeth and rolled the condom on. He knelt behind Krycek and guided himself into the tight heat of his ass. Pushing inward, he moaned out loud. This was what he'd been waiting for.

Biting his lip, Mulder pulled out then pushed back again then stopped. He couldn't go on; the sensations overwhelmed him. For a second his damn FBI conscience thought of the legalities of having sex in a public park. But then Krycek clenched his ass around his cock, and he forgot what he was worried about.

The rain fell in large drops, and the ground around them had turned to muck, coating any body part that came in contact with it. Mulder stroked Krycek's back then moved his hand down to Krycek's cock. He held the stiff, wet member in his hand for a moment before continuing to fuck him.

Mulder dug his knees into the soft muck, which made a sucking sound with every thrust. Every time he pulled out, he slid backwards. Krycek's hands uselessly grappled for something to hold on to, but ended up just squishing the wet mud through his fingers.

The rain pooled around them, leaving them in a muddy puddle. Krycek's hips were slippery, but Mulder held fast as he thrust as hard as he could. Krycek worked his own cock as Mulder pulled him back, harder and harder until Krycek came with a loud moan and shudder.

Mulder felt Krycek's orgasm course through his body, his sphincter squeezing his cock. Then it was his turn. With both hands on Krycek's hips, he pumped a few times before pleasure overtook him.

Crying out, he shot his load into the condom in Krycek's tight, slick hole. Then he collapsed, breathing heavily onto Krycek's back.

Krycek rolled them to the side into the mud, still joined.

The rain continued to fall, somewhat cooling Mulder's overheated skin. He felt as if he was on fire and about to combust. His heart was racing, and he was finding it hard to breathe.

Mulder finally fell out of Krycek and he flung the condom away. He embraced Krycek, kissing and stroking his muddy skin. He noticed his fingers were wrinkled, and he couldn't feel Krycek as well as he wanted to anymore. The rain began to slow but thunder continued to boom overhead.

Mulder got up and found his shorts and t-shirt in the flowerbed, covered in muck. He could only find one sneaker. Carefully, he tried to put on his t-shirt, but opted for just the shorts. He had no idea where his underwear was.

He stepped into the dirty, soaked shorts and attempted to pull them up.

"See you around, Mulder," Krycek said as he started to walk away. Stark naked.

"Wait!" Mulder yelled as he struggled with the wet fabric.

Krycek stopped and turned around, but it was too dark for Mulder to see his face. He heard a short laugh over the falling rain. Then Krycek turned and walked away.

"Krycek!"

Mulder tried to go after him, but his shorts got tangled around his ankles. He fell forward into the puddle that he'd just shared with Krycek.

He was now covered head to toe with muck. He lifted his muddy face and just saw Krycek jog down the road and out of sight.

Laughter consumed him. He flopped onto his back, thoroughly coating himself with mud. He lay there, laughing uncontrollably at the absurdity of it all, until he finally made his way home.

xx

nicxf@softhome.net


Title: Voyeur IV: Garden of Eden
Author: Nicole S.
Rating: NC-17 for language, and m/m sex.
Archive: Yes: CKOS, Basement, RatB, All Things Rat, Den of Sin, Slashville.
Series/Sequel: Fourth chapter in Voyeur Series—sequel to "Doublemint", "Misdirected" and "Carlton Court"
Part of the "infernale" garden challenge.
Webpages: Den of Sin: http://slashcity.tv/~denofsin RatB: www.squidge.org/terma/nicole/nicole.htm
Feedback: nicxf@softhome.net
Spoilers: Not really. All episodes up to Piper Maru are fair game.
Disclaimer: Even if Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and Fox don't deserve them, they do own them. Don't even think about it. I have no money and my computer's obsolete.
Summary: Will these boys ever get together? You'll have to read to find out.
Note: This is pre-Tunguska/Terma and Krycek has all of his appendages intact.
Comments: Thanks to the Betas: Amy B—whose opinion I value more than she'll ever know. And Aries who rocks! And Orithain for her big comma.
This is for Theban Band, who are two very cool, very kind ladies. Thanks for everything!!!

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]