Go to notes and disclaimers


Double Trouble
by Megaera

Part I


Mulder knew something was wrong as soon as he opened the door to his apartment. There was a presence there, his instincts seemed to prickle in response to a subliminal signal. As he cautiously moved forward into the room, gun drawn, he heard a whisper of movement in his bedroom. In the dim street light filtering in through the blinds, he saw a body lying on his bed, tangled and defenceless in his sheets.

He moved further into the room, staring at the figure. The man sighed slightly in his sleep, turned restlessly. Light caught the familiar contours of his face. Alex Krycek! Sleeping in his bed! Obviously naked, and disturbingly beautiful.

"You son of a bitch Krycek!" He yelled the words, lunged forward, wanting to drive his fist into the firm stomach of the man who had betrayed him so often, who had kissed him so disturbingly in his office, three months ago. Mulder felt outraged that Krycek was here, taking such liberties, as if he owned the place.

Then he was astride the body, about to beat the pulp out of his nemesis. Green eyes snapped open, and a pair of hands were flung upwards, pushing against his chest, warding him off as he tried to grab at Krycek. He tried to bring his hands up to seize Krycek's throat, and with lightning speed, the younger man's hands grasped his wrists, holding him at bay. At first, the wrongness didn't intrude on Mulder's consciousness, he was too busy trying to kill his former partner. Then a nagging thought burst into the front of his conscious mind. Krycek's two hands holding him off!

"What?" Pulling the left hand upwards, staring at it in disbelief.

"Alex?"

The cold muzzle of a gun pressed against Mulder's temple.

"Hands behind your back, Mulder", a voice growled. Then handcuffs were pinning his wrists together. A dark leather clad figure slid into his vision from the left.

"You like my little surprise, Mulder? Maybe I should have had him gift wrapped!"

Mulder gaped, open-mouthed, his head swinging back and forth between Alex Krycek and his dark clad double.

Two of them? Or am I just seeing double from the last time Alex beat me up

"You got a twin, Krycek?" Somehow the wisecrack slipped out. The real Krycek, one armed and mean as ever, leaned forward with a grin. "Meet my clone, Mulder!"

If anyone had told Mulder that by the evening, he would be sitting handcuffed on top of a naked Alex Krycek, real or otherwise, he would have called them insane.

The clone grinned at Mulder, and began to slide his fingers up the thighs that were pressing against his body. Mulder hissed, began to move away, then froze as once again, the gun pressed against his head. The slow glide of those fingers upwards, lightly brushing against Mulder's crotch, then beginning firmer strokes as they found what they sought. The agent heard himself gasp, before he could stop it. Alex laughed in deep amusement. Clever fingers working at Mulder's zipper, pulling it down, reaching inside to grasp his rapidly hardening cock.

"Damn it, Alex! Let me up." Another laugh, this time more throaty and sensual.

"He's none too bright yet, but he has some very well developed instincts, Mulder."

What those hands were doing to Mulder was indescribably good. Despite the discomfort of the handcuffs, or possibly because of them, he was becoming very aroused. The clone grinned at him, rubbing and milking his already incredibly hard cock.

Mulder felt as though he were in a dream, his mind breaking up into mirror shards, the only reality was the feel of those hands touching him.

The clone abruptly twisted, heaved with surprising strength, and Mulder yelped as he was easily flipped onto his back, the clone sliding on top of him. Then that beautiful mouth slipped over the head of his cock and he forgot to think at all. His body arched up against that incredible sensation. He was swallowed whole, teased, licked and set on fire. He couldn't move, his arms pinned behind him, as the clone tormented him, slowly, with laughter in his eyes. He screamed as finally the stimulation became too much. Exploding upwards, coming and coming, losing himself in the fire of orgasm. The clone gave his softening cock a final, affectionate suck, and slithered off Mulder's body, a satisfied smile on his face.

Krycek was watching him, an unfathomable look on his face, but something about his posture made Mulder realise that those green eyes were very aroused by what they had seen. The assassin jerked a finger at the clone, who began to pull on dark clothes similar to his prototype. The two of them standing side by side sent a shiver down Mulder's spine. So alike, yet there was an innocence in one pair of eyes that the other had not seen, for what seemed like a thousand years.

Mulder couldn't think of what to say, a new experience for him. That he had been both aroused and satisfied by a man, to all extents and purposes, Alex Krycek, and that the original Krycek had watched. He shook his head, dazedly.

"Time to go, Foxy." His nemesis grabbed Mulder by the arm, pulling him upwards. Then a sly smile crossed his face.

"You're a little exposed for public viewing, Mulder." Another grin. Then Krycek's fingers were gently lifting his limp cock, sliding it inside his pants and tugging up the zipper. Mulder couldn't stop the vivid blush that reddened his cheeks. Then the gun was back in black gloved hands, and as the clone tugged him to his feet, Alex motioned towards the door. The clone led Mulder down to a dark Nissan car that was parked down the street, as Alex followed, gun carefully concealed against Mulder's back. Then Mulder was unceremoniously bundled into the back seat, the clone pushing him down to obscure his identity and to hide their destination from him.

After about four hours of driving, they pulled into a small motel complex with very private guest cabins, and Krycek held a gun to his head, in the car, while the clone got a key from the reception desk. Krycek smiled cynically at Mulder.

"What do you think of him, Mulder? He should train up well."

"He seems to have the instincts, you were right. He knows how to suck up to people, like you always did."

Krycek's eyes narrowed. "I call him Alexei, Mulder. And if you try messing with his head, I'll kill you!"

Alex motioned Mulder out of the car, and quickly bundled the agent into the cabin, which had an open plan living room/bedroom. He tossed his handcuff key to the clone.

"Unlock his hands", he ordered. Dark green eyes stared at him for a moment, then the clone complied.

"Take your jacket off Mulder, and your shirt."

"What?" Mulder shook his head. The gun in Alex's hand was suddenly aimed steadily at his head. He sighed, and slipped off his clothes.

"On the bed, Mulder."

"You've got to be kidding! After last time!"

"It's a life or death decision, Mulder. What's it going to be?"

With a sigh, Mulder lay on the bed, and the clone, grinning disconcertingly, clipped the cuffs round his wrists, fastening them to the bedhead. Alex smiled grimly. "Alexei, if he makes trouble, hit him a few times to keep him quiet." Green eyes silently watched their original owner. Alex headed out of the door.

Mulder pulled uselessly at the cuffs. The cabin must be somewhere up in the mountains, because the air in the mountains was quite chill. He shivered at the feel of it on his bare skin. Then the clone came towards him, a hand gently rested, warmly, against his chest.

"Get off me Alex!", he shouted. Green eyes blinked, and a hurt look passed over the young face.

"My name is Alexei", he whispered. Mulder felt a jolt of surprise. Somehow he had thought the clone was too stupid to think for himself.

"I'm sorry, Alexei. I just don't like being touched like that." He tried to keep his voice soothing and calm. A puzzled look in the emerald eyes.

"But you did like it when I touched you before!" The hand began to slide downwards

"No, Alexei! Please!" It was too late. Dark lips began to trail their way down his body, hands following to fumble at his belt.

"Ahhh... No. Don't." His body was already reacting to the memory of what those lips had done before. What they intended to do now. In a lithe movement, Mulder's trousers and boxers were tugged eagerly off his body, then the clone smiled, like someone with a new toy. He reached over and fumbled in Alex's bag, producing a tube of lubricant. Mulder's eyes went very wide.

"No!"

The clone looked in bewilderment at him, at his rapidly shrinking cock, then tears began to spill down his face. "Don't you like me? You look so good. I wanted to please you."

Mulder felt a pang of guilt at the miserable look on the young man's face. Alexei meant no harm, but long ago memories made his desire intimidating to Mulder. "I'm sorry, Alexei. I do like you. But I just don't want you to fuck me."

Green eyes lit up unnervingly. "I can do something else that you'd like!" And before he could protest, those talented lips were around his cock again, and his ability to think rapidly diminished. Then Alexei began to smooth something cool and slippery on his erection.

"Huh?" Mulder tried to focus his treacherous mind. Then the clone was on top of him. There was a moment of stunned realisation, then his cock was being worked into hot tightness, as Alexei lowered himself onto his lover's erect cock, working it into him, inch by exquisite inch. The sensation was incredible. Mulder felt as though he were being clenched by a hot, tight fist. Then his athletic lover began to move, rocking at first, then rising and sinking, increasing the incredible friction. Mulder's hips wouldn't keep still, arching off the bed, trying to match his lover, thrusting himself with all his strength into Alexei's body. All too soon, Alexei screamed, his body spasming, squeezing out Mulder's own orgasm. As they came together, Mulder couldn't stop his own cry of ecstasy.

The younger man's body slid gracefully down on top of him, head on his chest, and snuggled blissfully into Mulder. Within a few minutes, the change in his breathing told Mulder he was asleep. God help him, he liked the feel of the warm body close to his, under the sheets. The sweet face snuggled trustingly against him. So disconcerting to look into that familiar face as a lover. Then he too drifted off into dreamless sleep.

xx

Alex returned late that night. Blinking in surprise, he surveyed the darkened room. He heard the sound of someone sleeping from the area of the bed.

Shit Alexei, don't you know never to leave Mulder unguarded.

As his eyes adjusted to the gloom, his expression changed. Fox Mulder asleep, his face curiously open, body tangled up with Alexei. Even as he watched, Alexei moved in his sleep, burrowing into Mulder's shoulder, Mulder's head moving drowsily, kissing the younger man's forehead. Alex felt a sudden irrational jealousy.

"Damn you Mulder. Did you know how much that would hurt me?" The thought of Mulder with a body like Alex Krycek in his arms, but a whole body. He must consider it preferable to that of a cripple.

Mulder stirred in his sleep. He was beginning to feel uncomfortable as his arms were tugged awkwardly by the cuffs. He turned his body into Alexei's lying half on his side, trying to get comfortable. And a soft sigh caught his attention. Krycek was sitting in the almost darkness, in a large armchair, his head thrown back, and even as Mulder watched, the younger man's hand came up and swiped angrily at his cheek; his shoulders were shaking slightly, and Mulder realised with astonishment that Alex was crying.

"Alex?" His voice softer than normal. A dark head lifted.

"Mulder." Alex's voice was hoarse. "I should have known you'd find a way to turn this situation round to your advantage. You bastard!" There was a world of sadness in his voice.

"Alex. He doesn't exactly take no for an answer." Mulder felt oddly defensive.

"Yeah well, I suppose there is that to consider." Alex sounded resigned. A lithe body uncoiled from the chair, moved towards him.

"Alex, can you do something about these handcuffs? It's pretty uncomfortable." Mulder tried to reason with his captor.

Krycek sat on the edge of the bed, reached out and unlocked the cuff from Mulder's left hand, releasing him from the bed. Then he slid his clothed body into the bed behind Mulder, slid his right arm over the top of the agent's body, then cuffed his own wrist to Mulder's right hand. The sensation of Alex Krycek's hard body against his was, to say the least, disturbing for Mulder. As was the warm pressure of an arm over his side.

"Don't think I trust you, Mulder." The words breathed softly in his ear. Then Alex nestled into the curve of his body, pulling him closer. The worst thing was that Alex felt comfortable. Not sweet and vulnerable like his clone, but warm, strong and oddly reassuring. That was the last thought of Mulder's mind as he slid into much needed sleep.

Waking was one of the weirdest things he had done in a long time. On the pillow, a few inches away from his head, the young clone Alexei slept, his face peaceful, smiling. But Mulder's arms, legs and body were tangled up with and wrapped around a hard muscled, dark clad body. Somehow, during the night, their positions had changed. He was the one hugging, enfolding and half on top of Alex Krycek.

Damn Freud and Jung and all their theories about the unconscious mind reaching out for what it wanted

Irresistibly, he buried his face in the back of Alex's neck, breathing in the leather scent of him. Damn it all. That small act was making him aroused. Mulder tried to move away, but the clone snuggled into the small of his back, so that there was no moving away from the source of his discomfort/desire.

"Hmmm?" Alex began to wake, unconsciously rubbing himself against Mulder's erection, which suddenly had a life of its own, pressing rock hard into the small of the younger man's back.

Green eyes opened suddenly in stunned wakefulness, feeling Mulder so close to him and in such an obvious state of tumescence. Lifting startled green eyes to his. Mulder blushed.

"Shit Alex! I'm sorry. I guess I was dreaming." Trying to cover himself hurriedly.

Alex's next act stunned him. He grasped Mulder's hand that was cuffed to his, and pulled it down into his own groin. Then Mulder realised that Alex was just as aroused by the contact of their two bodies as he was.

"What now?" He whispered in Alex's ear.

"I just know I'm going to regret this", Alex whispered, and loosened the cuffs binding them together. He clipped the cuff to the bed again. Mulder suddenly realised that, for a moment, he could have escaped. But the ache in his groin was so damn distracting.

"We're alike in more than just our faces, Mulder." Grinning, Alex slowly slipped off his top, exposing his smooth chest, jeans quickly followed. Mulder felt as if he was in a delightful dream. Alex slowly reached out his one hand, and began to rub it against Mulder's chest. He trailed his fingers slowly downwards as Mulder watched him through half closed eyes. He wanted this. Had wanted it for so long. The way his body had betrayed him yesterday, and this morning, longing for that touch. Even when they had been partners, before Alex's betrayal, a flash of emerald eyes could make his heart beat faster. And the anger and longing afterwards, making him hit out at the source of his pain.

Mulder could drown, looking into those sea green eyes.

Alex lowered his lips, and began to kiss along the line of Mulder's stomach muscles, making tiny circles with his tongue, as he worked lower. He lifted his head for a moment, and grinned at Mulder, who was moaning softly. Then the younger man's lips closed over the tip of Mulder's weeping cock, and he began to tease the agent with tongue and teeth.

Mulder made a sound of wordless entreaty in his throat, but Alex pulled away from him, before the agent could catch hold of his hair, to draw him closer.

Alex was exhilarated. Mulder's face was for once, open and vulnerable. The longing and delight in his eyes was everything Alex could have hoped for. He didn't feel jealous of the clone any more. He had his own heaven to reach for.

He fumbled on the table, for the lubricant his other self had left on the bedside table, and in slow, sensuous caresses, began to anoint Mulder's cock.

"Alex!" Mulder pleaded with him. "Please." In pure delight, Alex leaned forward, and pressed himself against Mulder, along the full length of his body. He plundered Mulder's delectable mouth in a fierce kiss. Mulder's free arm came up around him, pulling him close. Alex turned in Mulder's embrace, and rubbed himself back against the object of his desire.

When Alex started to move against him, Mulder could stand it no longer, and pushed Alex down on the bed, flinging himself on top of the younger man, and plunging himself into Alex's willing body. Alex was as hot as he was for this. The realisation stunned Mulder. Though from Alex's reactions earlier, he should have suspected it. Then all thoughts fled in the euphoria of possessing that beautiful body. He began to thrust rapidly into his lover, relishing the delicious, moaning pleas, escaping the younger man, in his passion. Alex began to move his body, pushing upwards to meet the older man's downstrokes. Mulder's hands caught at Alex's shoulders, as he finally came, crying out as his semen surged into Alex. The force of his orgasm was all that Alex needed to send him over the edge. His body bucked beneath Mulder, then he heaved a long, slow sigh, and lay relaxed, utterly sated.

The two of them lay, still locked together, feeling their bodies slowly steadying heartbeats. Not wanting to move away from that seductive peace their passion had brought.

"This is crazy!" Mulder whispered into the side of Alex's neck.

"Yeah! But it feels so good!" Alex murmured.

"Can I play, too?" A young and lonely voice sighed in both their ears. A hand slid slowly over Mulder's back, then down between his buttocks.

With a yelp, Mulder pulled away from Alex, and turned to shove the clone away from him. With his arm trapped awkwardly, he found it difficult to get leverage, as he pushed the clone. He heaved with all his strength, and knocked Alex out of bed. The assassin landed with a yelp, on his butt.

Two sets of green eyes stared at him, accusingly.

"You can do without your fucking breakfast!" Alex snarled, and stormed off, into the bathroom. The clone pouted, then followed him. He turned back briefly towards Mulder and winked.

xx

"You like him a lot!" Young eyes laughed at their worldly wise counterparts.

"Mind your own fucking business, Alexei!" Alex was annoyed that his morning had been messed up.

"He's cute! I like him too!" It took a lot to disturb Alexei's composure.

"What the hell do you know?" Alex's voice was rough, pain filled.

Gentle fingers brushed against his empty sleeve, a chin rested for a moment on his shoulder, and the clone hugged him. Alex leaned back against his double for a few moments. He had been surprised at the depth of his emotions, where Mulder was concerned. And for that matter, at his enjoyment of Alexei's sweet affection.

"I'm glad I got you out of that hellhole, Alexei." He let tenderness tinge his voice. "I like having you with me! But please don't jump on Mulder again. He's a little sensitive about some things."

The clone grinned disconcertingly. "I'll follow where you lead Alex!"

The sound of laughter in the other room did nothing to pacify a rather irritated Mulder.

xx

Alex emerged from the bathroom half dressed, and quickly shrugged on jeans and his leather jacket. His clone dressed identically. "Hey, Alexei!" The original, annoying and frustrating Alex Krycek was back. "Unlock those cuffs." The key was flung down on the bed. The clone freed Mulder, who rubbed his wrists. The older man stared at the gun which had materialised in Krycek's hand. "Get dressed, Mulder", he was ordered.

As he slowly pulled on his clothes, Mulder glanced at Alex. His voice was harsh when he spoke. "Very romantic, Alex! What do you plan to do as an encore?" Alexei followed instructions, and cuffed Mulder's hands behind him again. The agent groaned softly at the renewed ache in his shoulders, and the clone gently began to rub at the painful muscles, a look of concern on his face.

"Get off me!" Mulder glared at the clone. To his shock, the innocent eyes abruptly filled with tears, and a very young looking clone backed away from Mulder.

"Go get the car ready, Alexei!" The clone left.

Alex snarled in rage and grabbed hold of Mulder, slamming him up against the wall, pressing his body against Mulder. "You son of a bitch! Don't take your frustration out on him. I didn't think you were the kind of man who kicks anything defenceless!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset him." Mulder said sadly.

Alex sighed. "I know", he murmured.

Mulder pressed his forehead against the coolness of the wall. God, even when he was angry, Alex felt so good. Mulder whimpered, and for a brief instant, pushed his hips back against Alex, wringing a gasp of longing from the younger man.

Alex pulled away from him abruptly. "Mulder, it would be so easy'."

"Yeah!" Alex heard the desire in the agent's voice. "Let me go Alex. Please. Uncuff me."

Alex shook his head. He pulled Mulder round to face him, and leaned forward to kiss the firm mouth. He got a bit more involved than he intended. So did Mulder. Finally, they broke apart, breathing hard. Alex sighed. "No! I'm sorry Mulder. But even after last night, I don't trust you.! You don't know what's at stake here."

Mulder looked unhappily at him. "If you can't let me go, then at least tell me about the clone then."

Alex remembered the occasion all to well. "O.K. Mulder, if you must know, I'll tell you"

He had broken in to a top secret installation run by some of the Cancerman's associates. He was always seeking useful information. After all, what you know keeps you alive. He hadn't intended for the raid to end in a fire fight, but the two scientists who ran the place had been eager to keep their secrets. So they ended up dead in a pool of their own blood. Searching the place afterwards, the last thing he expected was to hear a whimpering noise coming from behind a locked door. One furious kick had solved that problem.

Alex had walked into a small, closet like room, and found himself face to face with a pair of green eyes, identical to his own. Their owner could have been his twin, except for the battered face, filled with innocent bewilderment, and the bruised, beaten body. He knew what he was looking at immediately, this was a cloning laboratory. Then for the first time, green eyes really looked at their dark original, and went wide with astonishment. Tentatively, a trembling hand reached out to touch Krycek's chest, and discovered him to be real. The clone gave a radiant smile, bruised face lighting up in delight, and he flung his arms around Alex, hugging him close. Then puppy dog eyes lifted again to Alex's "Hi," the clone whispered, sounding very young, "I'm Alexei."

"That bastard must have set me up from the start, Mulder." Alex's voice was harsh with remembered anger. "He was supposed to be left dead, in my place so that they could make me disappear. Then I went rogue, so they had no use for him. Except as some sort of slave to amuse them." A sigh. "I couldn't leave him there Mulder."

Mulder was smiling at him. Biting back a curse of embarrassment, Alex motioned Mulder to the door. As they got in the car again, Alex's fingers lingered for a moment on Mulder's shoulder. "I really need your help on this Mulder. You didn't see what else was in that lab. But I want to show you. We're all in deep shit now!"

xx

Feedback please!

Part II

Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk

Double Trouble I
14th October 1998

Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk
FEEDBACK Always welcome
NC-17
SPOILERS After the Red and Black
DISCLAIMER I don't own any character from the X-Files, I'm only borrowing them for my own entertainment and hopefully, other peoples. No copyright infringement is intended. Mr Carter please don't take offence at my use of your beautiful characters.
COMMENTS Well, my mind's gone off at a tangent again, which is what it seems to do best. I don't know how well this works, but if it does, let me know, there are lots of ideas bubbling up in this universe.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]