Go to notes and disclaimers


A Helping Hand
by Megaera


Alex was not having a good day. His latest job had gone wrong, and he was beginning to suspect that someone in the Consortium had betrayed him. The F.B.I had been waiting for him when he tried to hit the target, a too talkative astronomer who had seen too much. Now he had three law enforcement professionals hunting him through the building in which his target lived. One of those modern high rise apartment buildings with integrated eco-friendly features and a rental fee that made it out of the price range of most people. Which made escape more difficult, naturally, since it was hard to avoid the sophisticated security systems.

It so happened that Fox Mulder had been assigned that morning to interview the target, and he had been in a position to recognise Krycek the moment he had entered the building.

Another of those strange chains of circumstance that seemed to afflict Alex's life, since.....

.......his dream......?

Though the appearance of a small golden pendant in the shape of a disc argued that not all of his memories had been delusions. Though at times, he tried to persuade himself they were. It bore on it, in inset red gold a symbol that his brief foray into the library had told him was the sign of Ares. The symbol now used for the masculine by new agers.

He could understand that. Few beings in his experience were as much of a man as HE was. It made Alex moan softly to himself, just to remember that awesome night. He had never known a lover so powerful, and so immensely satisfying. Dream or reality, it haunted him in his dreams, and more than once, he had brought himself to a thrashing, sweat soaked peak, reliving his encounter in the lonely solace of masturbation. Ares had all but replaced Mulder in those sessions, though he wouldn't have turned Mulder away from his bed. No. Not in this lifetime.

Now Alex could only try to hide while he sought a way out of the building. He ran silently down a corridor and tried the button of the service lift, maybe the surveillance wouldn't cover it. He had no other choices left.

xx

Mulder had indeed received a tip off that morning. He had been sent a cryptic note by one of his State Department contacts, and it had been easy to get himself assigned to the case. Then he had seen Krycek, the little rat bastard. The thought of finally getting his hands on Alex was too good to resist. He set off in pursuit, but somewhere in the maze of corridors, he had lost the assassin. Damn Alex! Why did he still feel so angry and confused about the way Krycek had betrayed him. It would be so good to get Alex between his hands and make him kneel, to make him beg for ......

He was broken out of his reverie by the sound of a gun being cocked behind his head.

"Well Mulder, looks like we meet again." Alex purred in greeting. "But this time, I get to hold the gun!" He relieved Mulder of his weapon and put it in his pocket, staying out of range of Mulder as he fumbled awkwardly with it. Then he made Mulder cuff his own wrists behind him, carefully listening for their tell tale click before he relaxed a little. Time to get out of this place, and with a hostage, he might even make it out alive.

Alex pushed Mulder forward, none too gently, and the agent had little choice but to comply. He cursed himself for being careless, for letting himself get distracted by his memories of Alex. When they had been partners, and Alex had displayed a remarkable talent for making a slut of himself. Mulder clenched his fists in what he told himself was rage.

Alex gestured to Mulder to precede him into the tardily arriving Elevator, and followed him inside. Mulder shook his head in frustration.

"You can't escape Krycek! There are cops crawling all over this building by now, and you won't even make it out the door."

"I have a chance Mulder, they won't risk hitting you."

Alex knew, in his heart, that Mulder was telling the truth, but he felt so desperate by now. Reluctantly, he lowered his head. Maybe he should just surrender to Mulder, Give himself up and face the consequences.

Oh Ares, I wish you weren't a dream. I could use some help right now

silence

Well, if he was going to get screwed by the Bureau and face his death, at least he wouldn't go out quietly. One final amusement occurred to him, and he lifted up his green eyes to seek out Mulder's. Hazel orbs were watching him warily. Alex pressed the emergency stop button.

"Turn around and face the wall!" he ordered. Mulder scowled angrily, but complied. Alex pressed his gun, unseen by Mulder, against the back of his opponent's head in warning. Then he leaned into the firm curves of Mulder's body, running his gun across the firm back and buttocks, nuzzling at his neck and grinding his hips against Mulder's. Alex heard Mulder hiss in surprise, then try to pull away. He jabbed the gun awkwardly into the agent's scalp.

"Keep still Mulder!"

"You son of a bitch, get off me!"

Alex laughed harshly at Mulder's unintentional choice of vocabulary, and ignored his protests.

Mulder felt the heat of Alex Krycek's body up against his, the unmistakable, growing hardness against him. Alex moaned softly, and his lips brushed across Mulder's cheek, sucked his ear lobe and tenderly bit it. Mulder gasped, and tried to ignore the sensations that Krycek's touch evoked that were beginning to have an effect on him. Alex ground his swollen cock against Mulder's ass.

With a groan he couldn't quite hide, Fox Mulder unmistakably pushed back against him. Alex felt him arch slightly, then mumble an embarrassed curse at his former partner.

"It was always good between us!" he whispered in Mulder's ear. "Why do you pretend it wasn't. We loved each other......."

"You killed any love I felt when you betrayed me." Mulder's voice was hoarse. "Let me go Alex, this won't help you....."

"Just admit it, just once....... You still want me." Alex replied. "I'm probably going to die soon, so it can't hurt you to tell the truth for once!"

"Go to hell!" Mulder choked out the angry retort. But Alex felt the shiver in his shoulders, and his hand crept round to the front of Mulder's pants, feeling the conspicuous bulge there.

Having fun, little one?

Laughter echoed inside Alex's head, and he flushed in embarrassment.

Then it hadn't been a dream.......

"Shut up!"

But you look so delightful, all flushed and ready like that. Tell me Alex, do you remember how you served me, last time?

"Leave me alone! Get out of my head!" Alex sensed Mulder's sudden surprise as he realised that Alex wasn't talking to him. Mulder had to think Alex was going crazy.

But you called on me for help, little one. Stand away from your delightful companion

The note of command in the god's voice was irresistible. Alex reluctantly stepped back. Golden light enfolded him, and he was conveyed elsewhere in the blink of an eye. Mulder turned in astonishment, when something bright flashed behind him, and found himself in an empty elevator, with no trace of Alex, and no possible place he could have escaped to. Shaking, he leaned against the side of the elevator and wondered whether he was the one who was going mad.

xx

Alex Krycek found himself, in the blink of an eye, in a strange luxurious room, with a great dark throne at one end and a vast, silk covered bed at the other. In the transit, his clothes had disappeared and he was now kneeling before Ares. Also naked. And massively erect. Alex moaned softly, fear and awe warring in his eyes. Long fingers stroked his head, and Ares smiled possessively.

"Worship me Alex!" The god of war tilted Alex's chin up to look into deep green eyes. His smile deepened, as the younger assassin's tongue slipped out and moistened his full, parted lips. Ares watched those glistening lips descend towards the head of his cock, and sighed in appreciation as Alex swirled his tongue round its tip.

Oh yes! Alex was such a good little slut, so very talented in this form of worship. Quite the sensualist, in fact. Bold too. A suicidal kind of recklessness that appealed to the god of warriors and battle madness. He rested his hand in benediction on the dark hair, and felt the human accept the caress, his green eyes alight with desire. Then Alex bent his head and set to with a vengeance on his self imposed duty, sucking hard. It felt good.

Green eyes lifted briefly from their self imposed task, and watched Ares from beneath long shadowed lashes, seeking approval. Alex Krycek had never been hesitant in expressing his feelings for any man, but Ares was different. Whatever he was, this was a being of immense power, and Alex found that, above all, to be an arousing thought. Ares was magnificent compared to any other lover he had ever known. And his power would offer Alex more protection than he had ever dreamed of. If only he could take advantage of that fact, Alex would have guaranteed safety, and would be in a position of strength that his enemies would find hard to breach. He watched Ares slyly, for any sign of approval, so that he could best please the god. And besides, whatever he would have to do, he knew Ares would feel good inside him.

Ares listened to the human's thought processes with a burgeoning amusement and delight. Such a beguiling little temptation this human was. So keen for his own advantage. Well he would work hard tonight for his divine lover. Oh yes! Just the anticipation alone made his cock twitch. The human thought that the enthusiastic pressure he was applying with those delectable lips was responsible, and redoubled his efforts, repeatedly drawing the tip of Ares' cock into his mouth and applying pressure to the underside, then releasing it. In truth, it did feel good. Then Alex gripped his lover's body and pushed his face closer, swallowing most of the thick shaft, and Ares groaned at the amusing effrontery of the human. To try and control the bout of sex. So bold. But with such delightful initiative.

Alex felt Ares tense when he stepped up his ministrations to the delicious erection. Ares tasted so good, it was one thing that surprised him when he had first drunk in the god. Quite addictive in fact. Alex began to enjoy himself, and felt his own body responding to Ares' closeness. He wished that he could have held Ares close and caressed him while he was gripping the big cock in his other fist, but his days of co-ordinated effort in his lovemaking with both hands were long gone. Still, he could compensate quite nicely by pumping the base of Ares cock then sliding his fingers across the tightening balls. With a hoarse cry, Ares exploded into Alex's mouth, and hot cum splashed down the younger man's throat. Alex sighed as he swallowed the god's semen. Somewhere inside him, he felt a warm glow begin, a sweet satisfaction that made him feel light headed and vaguely intoxicated. He smiled beatifically at Ares.

The War god affectionately stroked the upturned face. Alex was definitely worth the effort it cost him to keep the assassin out of trouble. And he was ready now for the second round. Why have the powers of a god and not use them to your own advantage? He fondled his rapidly hardening penis, and saw Alex's eyes go very wide at the speed of his re-arming.

"Stay on your knees, Alex," he ordered, then moved behind the human. He pushed at the assassin's shoulders down , positioning him for entry by nudging the long legs apart, and the younger man gasped, unsteadily poised, his lack of a left arm uncomfortably unbalancing him. Ares sensed his efforts to please, but the position was excessively awkward for him. Not that it had been an issue the last time they had made love that way, when he had bent Alex over the edge of the bed.....

With a slight sigh of impatience, Ares remedied the lack. Then he wrapped his arms round the firmly muscled torso, and pounded his way into the open body. Utterly delectable, Alex Krycek was a voluptuous morsel, ready for the taking. So Ares took, again and again and again.

One moment Alex was swaying unsteadily, balanced on his hand and knees, the next incredible instant, his arm was back. As if it had never been lost, without even a flicker of discomfort in the transition. Incredulous, he stared at the fingers splayed out on the floor beneath him, supporting his body. Then the fire of Ares first penetration took his breath away and he heard himself cry out wildly as he was swept away on a tide of sensation. When his climax came, as it inevitably did with Ares in control, it was the feel of his lover's fingers clasping his as he rode the human's bucking body, that finally made the tears come.

The only problem with these humans was their lamentable lack of stamina, so with more than a little regret, Ares paused in his labours, to cradle the warm body against him, letting Alex recover a little. He was surprised to see the tracks of tears staining the human's face. Alex lifted his head to stare at the War god, and held up his newly created left arm.

"Is it for real?" he whispered, half in dread at the prospect of its disappearance. Ares smiled indulgently, placing a benevolent look on his face. It pleased him to be considered such a generous patron. Though in truth, he had just granted the human his dearest wish to make their lovemaking more convenient, and to generate variety in Alex's sexual responses.

"Don't you think I reward my servants, Alex?" he said in amusement. "Now. Are you ready to show me how grateful you are?" Ares felt his cock stir in anticipation, and pushed Alex onto his back. He was already reaching for his supply of scented oils, even as one finger slid slickly between the human's legs and caressed his body. Alex spread his legs as wide as he could, and offered himself in total surrender. His sacrifice was pleasing, and was eagerly accepted.

xx

Ares watched the darkly beautiful human as he slept. Alex had been deeply exhausted by the exertions of the night before. It had been more than pleasing, Ares reflected. Alex sprawled on his stomach, limbs outstretched like a pagan sacrifice, which in a sense he was. Ares trailed one finger sensuously down Alex's restored arm, and green eyes flickered sleepily to awareness. The human smiled adoringly at his lover. Ares took pleasure in the sense of worship coming from the human's mind. Who would have thought that such a little favour could bind the human so close to him. He basked, hypocritically, in his own benevolence.

Alex sat up, lips parted temptingly, and winced. Parts of his body ached in an unfamiliar but satisfying way. He had been well used the night before, and the lingering traces of pleasant contentment made him stretch sinuously, extending his arms in front of him. He stared in renewed awe at his arm. The exhilaration that had made him wildly passionate last night returned. He reached forward to touch Ares, smiling. The god looked amused.

"Well Alex, time to show me that my trust in you isn't misplaced." The human watched him quizzically. "You're going to steal something very important for me." He told his lover what he required, and enjoyed the look of surprise Alex displayed. "And it's going to make certain people very angry!" He chuckled at the discord he would sow. "Don't fail me Alex. I can be generous in victory, but in defeat, my anger makes me selfish."

Ares reflected gleefully that the use of Alex Krycek, a mere mortal, as his tool would utterly deceive his fellow gods. How delicious it would be to cause trouble among them!

xx

Being called into Skinner's office at nine o clock on a Monday morning wasn't the best way Mulder could think of to start the week. He knew why. And by now, so did everyone else in the building. Mulder had faced the humiliation of being rescued by the Fire Department, after being trapped in a lift, fastened in his own handcuffs, and Alex Krycek had escaped without a trace. Mulder had decided that no way was he going to admit that Alex had disappeared into thin air. He may be on report, and a laughing stock. But it would be even worse if people thought he was insane too. He faced the meeting with more than a little trepidation. Skinner was renowned for the brutality of his censure, whenever an agent fouled up. And in anyone's eyes, Mulder had definitely fouled up! Big time!

So when he was called into the office, Mulder found to his surprise that Skinner had a visitor. Quite the biggest man Mulder had ever seen, a huge bear of a man with long, fair hair tied in a neat pony tail, and an amused expression. Skinner smiled at Mulder.

That was when he knew he was really in trouble. The proper move would be to resign immediately and go grizzly hunting in Alaska, it was sure to be safer. Skinner only looked happy like that when the assignment promised deep shit for the luckless agent who was offered it.

xx

Part III: Ares' Pawn

A Helping Hand
by Megaera
March 1999
E-MAIL Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk
FEEDBACK Always welcome
RATING NC-17
CONTENT WARNING m/m slash
SPOILERS None. Hercules the legendary journeys crossover.
SUMMARY Alex becomes the servant of a god. Mulder gets a surprise or two.
DISCLAIMER Chris Carter and 1013 invented them and use them to tantalise us. Can they blame us if we dream a little? The other characters (you'll see who) belong to Renaissance Pictures/MCA/Universal. No infringement is intended.
COMMENTS A sequel to My Hero because Alex-as-plaything was too interesting to resist....

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]