Go to notes and disclaimers


My Hero
by Megaera


How the hell had he got involved in this conversation anyway. The plan had been to corner Mulder, give him the damn file and get the hell out of there! But of course, where Fox Mulder was concerned, nothing could ever be simple. And so it proved.

He had silently picked the lock, and moved into the still apartment, then headed towards Mulder's desk. It would be amusing to leave the file neatly in the centre of the desk. Let Mulder know how close Alex had been. Shake that icy composure a little. Tantalise him with the knowledge that Alex had been in his living space, could have killed him, or kissed him, who knows which. Alex wasn't sure which he would prefer. Ever since they had been in brief partnership together, and Alex had betrayed him, the tension between them had been almost unbearable. Perhaps because they had shared more than an office and a car. And Mulder had started to trust him, enough to open his heart and share his bed.

It had been spectacular.

Alex had made the worst decision of his life when he had forsaken those incredible lips and that firm ass for a chance to become a player in the game of espionage. He regretted it often. And Mulder had taken every opportunity since then to beat up on him. Alex had let him.

Guilt was a strange emotion.

So here he was, trying to atone for his mistake in some small way. Feeding Mulder crumbs of information and hoping he would once again look towards Alex with more than hatred.

Fat chance.

The click of a gun being cocked had made the sometime Consortium assassin freeze in place, careful not to make a move that Mulder could interpret as threatening. Mulder stepped forward, staring at the man who had been such an influence in his life. Alex the beautiful, Alex the killer.

"What the hell do you want here, Krycek? You fucking coward!"

Alex gestured towards the file he had placed on the table. The latest information on a certain physicist who was selling information on a new weapon he had developed, to the highest bidder. It would, incidentally, be quite useful to Alex to have this particular scientist out of action for a while, so he could track down the weapons themselves.

Life was full of compromises.

"Mulder. Nice to see you again! I see you're getting quite handy with that gun. Now why would you think I was a threat? Like you said, I'm no hero!"

"I doubt you know the meaning of the word Krycek! You aren't the sort to understand self sacrifice or compassion."

Alex glared at his former lover. "Sure Mulder. You think that's all it takes? You've never had to fight your way through life, have you? Oxford, F.B.I. and a post in Washington. Very noble, but not exactly a hardship! Who are your heroes then? Richard Nixon and J. Edgar Hoover? All clean cut and noble, but who knows what lurks below the surface. In Russia, we had real people to admire. Women who fought the Nazis alongside their husbands and sons. Men who gave up their lives for their country in Chernobyl by fighting a fire they knew would kill them with radiation poisoning!"

"Krycek, you're full of crap!"

Alex sighed. They would never see eye to eye again...... Or lie chest to chest, legs tangled together as they rubbed their sweating bodies together frantically..... Mulder moved closer, his eyes flickering towards the file on the desk.

A moments inattention was all it took.

He smashed his forearm into Mulder's face with enough force to stun the agent, knocking him backwards. A follow up kick to the stomach, then he was running out of the apartment, even as Mulder dizzily shouted curses at him, fumbling for his dropped weapon. Too late, Alex was out of there.

Rejected again.

Yes Mulder. But how much courage does it take to keep on trying?

xx

Dark eyes watched Alex Krycek as the man exited Fox Mulder's apartment. The watcher had been fascinated by the conversation that he had overheard. He knew everything there was to know about the Consortium assassin, more than Alex himself knew. An interesting choice of heroes indeed! Defenders of their country and the self sacrificing. Of course, Alex Krycek would appreciate that. The watcher knew all of Alex's secrets, and the pain he had suffered in the course of his life. Quite a worthy choice for him. A warrior and brave defender. Also with a keen sense of his own advantage. And he had quite a delicious ass.

He frowned at the apartment. Now Mulder was different, persistent, but so foolish. He seemed to spend most of his life fighting for truth and justice, and other irrelevancies. Quite beautiful too, but needing many a lesson before he would serve the watcher's purpose. Though Mulder's education might have been fun, he didn't have the leisure time to spare. An amusing thought occurred to him and he acted upon it without being bothered by little things called morals.

Mulder couldn't understand it. Within a few minutes of Krycek leaving, things had started to go wrong for him. First of all, the cable t.v. went down, then his computer had crashed, losing three weeks of data, that the floppy disc backup had somehow failed to copy. Giving up, he decided to get a shower, and discovered the hard way, that the faucet was stuck on ice cold. Finally, utterly irate, he had retired to bed, only to find that the leg chose that moment to collapse under him.

With a groan, he buried his head in the pillow and hoped it would all go away.

xx

Alex rubbed his arm as he headed downtown, to keep a meeting with his latest Consortium contact. A man he had never met, but one who had a reputation for being deadly and totally immoral. Jake Carr, who had been cop, terrorist and a member of the CIA in his time. As he was naturally cautious, Alex decided to turn up ten minutes early to the meeting. It was in an underground car park attached to the biggest hotel in Washington. His second mission of the day, to kill a certain talkative witness in a grand jury hearing. Who was hidden in room 342 as part of the witness protection scheme. Well, he led a busy life!

Carr was earlier than he was. A dark shadow detached itself from behind a pillar and headed towards him. As the man moved into the light, Alex saw that he was wearing what appeared to be bikers leathers, with an odd design swirling in what must be silver paint across the high collar. Alex grinned. Now a guy who liked the open road was the sort of free spirit he could work with. And it was an added bonus that the man was devastatingly handsome. Dark hair curling slightly at the shoulder, and a fine, narrow beard that gave him an air of mystery and exotic appeal.

Alex felt his stomach flip over at the frankly appraising look the stranger gave him. One rejection in an evening was enough though. Pretending not to notice the slightly arrogant, evaluating stare, he nodded a greeting.

"You're Carr then? My information says you're the best killer in Washington."

That fine mouth curved in amusement, and Carr leaned casually against Alex's car, arms folded, pursing his lips in thought.

"I'd say that was true!"

Not one for modesty then

"Your reputation precedes you, Alex Krycek. Quite the most duplicitous and dangerous man of your generation. I think we'll get on well together." Again that smile, amused and sensual by turns. "You thrive on conflict and war, and seek advantage where you may. Very good indeed!"

Carr's tone was odd, almost proprietary, as if he was talking to a favoured protege. Alex scowled in annoyance.

"We're here to do a job. Let's go!"

xx

Jake Carr pulled into the parking garage a few minutes later than expected. His luck had been appalling tonight. A traffic jam in the early hours of the morning, when the roads were normally clear. And a slow puncture that had needed repairs, before that. It was as if the universe was conspiring against him. The killer climbed out of his car and looked around for Krycek. The one armed freak was nowhere to be seen, damn him. He knew from Krycek's reputation, that he had probably decided to do the job on his own. Stupid freelancer.

He headed towards the lift, intending to catch up with the assassin and give him hell, and pressed the button for the third floor.

The lift doors opened.

He was hit and run over by the suddenly uncontrollable and extremely smelly laundry cart that had somehow exited the lift by itself. He was buried in a pile of sheets, fresh in more than one sense, from the group of sick schoolchildren who had massively overindulged on foreign cuisine the night before.

The universe chuckled audibly in his ear. "I'd give up if I were you!" it said, and Carr took the voice's advice and fled.

xx

Krycek glanced curiously at his assistant. The man who called himself Carr was watching him as he worked. He had the sort of hot gaze that made Alex's breath quicken and he shivered slightly. Alex finally managed to pick the lock of the witnesses room, and slipped inside.

Empty

"Damn it!" Alex swore. "My source must have been wrong. This place is empty!"

"Not quite," Carr said, "We're here!"

He grabbed Alex and pressed him up against the wall, catching at his wrists, real and plastic, holding the assassin still with the weight of his body. A smile, then a white hot kiss that took Alex's breath away. The younger man lost his sense of caution then. Without knowing quite why, but content to enjoy the rare feel of another man in his arms, Alex threw away caution and kissed back. Carr was quite the best proposition he had been offered in a long time.

Carr had eyes as dark as night, that seemed to pull Alex deeper into a whirlpool of lust. He kissed with such fierceness, so powerfully, that the younger man felt as though he were drowning. A probing tongue was ferociously penetrating his mouth, discovering all its secrets, leaving no spot unexplored. Carr tasted of honey and spices, ambrosial. An oddly exotic touch that he found himself drinking in hungrily. Strong as steel, hands were moving over Alex's body now, cupping his tight ass, running over his back, then seizing his head. Holding him immobile as his mouth was plundered. It was hard to breathe under that authoritative assault. Alex heard someone moaning, and distantly realised that it must be himself.

Damn it, he's a Consortium assassin too. This is stupid. Risky

Desperately, Alex pushed at the bigger man, trying to slow things down, to think this through. Carr smiled at what he saw. Alex was gasping hard, as if he had been running, his lips adorably moist and reddened by the passionate assault they had endured. He looked slightly scared by the speed at which Carr was operating. The leather clad man gave a predatory grin, and tugged open Alex's shirt, reaching out to squeeze one delectable nipple, before beginning a second campaign with his mouth. Oh yes, this conquest would be worth the effort.

Before Alex had time to think better of it, his clothes were rapidly and expertly stripped from him in a few rough movements, and he stood bared before Carr, his cock already standing proud. Alex had never even had a chance to protest; his mouth had been covered the whole time by the other's demanding lips. Now, the bigger man paused to admire the sight before him.

At one time, Alex Krycek had thought of himself as perfect, had taken pride in his fit, agile body. But in Russia, that had all changed. His sexual encounters since then had all been quickly forgotten one night stands. No one he cared about. Though he still kept himself fit, Alex lowered his head in shame as Carr studied his body. And the ill fitting straps of the prosthetic arm he wore.

"Take it off. It spoils your beauty!" Alex gasped at the unfamiliar tone of the words. Usually at this point, his date would back off, or pretend to look away in embarrassment. But Carr's expression of desire and appreciation hadn't altered at all.

"You seem surprised Alex, that I'm not prejudiced. I've seen a lot of physical mutilation in my career, it doesn't bother me. Now why don't you come here....."

Powerfully muscled arms closed round him, and Alex surrendered himself feverishly to the pressure of those kisses. His hand fumbled to undo Carr's bike leathers, they had such odd fastenings. Then he began to kiss the compactly muscled chest, enjoying the feel of the thatch of hair across the man's chest.

"Yes Alex. Show me what you like...... " His lover encouraged him, his deep voice low and sensuous. Alex wasn't sure how, but he was on his knees now, as if in worship before the dark clad body. His kisses had worked their way down to the solidly muscled stomach by now, and he nuzzled hungrily at the line of hair that disappeared temptingly beneath the leather pants, leading the way to undreamed of pleasures. He managed to undo the belt and zip one handed, and Carr's cock sprang free, fully erect and glistening at its dark tip.

"Nev'ebenny khuy!" Alex whispered, awed at his partner's prodigious dimensions. Carr gently ran his fingers through Alex's tousled hair and tentatively, the younger man lowered his lips and engulfed the massive erection, gripping it with his hand at its base, to facilitate his task. As it slid down his throat, he felt his lover's hands stroking his hair, as if he was a favoured pet, but the taste of him was so good, so agreeable. He gave his best effort, sucking and pumping the magnificent cock until , with a groan, Carr shot deep into his throat.

They only just made it to the bedroom in time for the next round.

Incredulous, Alex found himself lifted effortlessly onto the bed, and lowered onto the coverlet, his dark lover pushing him down and covering his body, flesh to flesh. His skin felt hot and sleek as it slid over Alex's own smooth body. Carr kissed in a rapacious way, demanding Alex's full attention. How long had it been since he was taken like that, he had never let anyone have such supremacy over him since Mulder.........

The impostor devoured the sight of Alex, hot and willing, stretched out beneath him. Such a wanton young human. He was totally uninhibited, an eager to please little brute, once roused. And in many ways, pathetically desperate for affection. All things considered, the impostor was quite enjoying himself. He used his superior strength to flip the human onto his stomach, and began to explore the contours of the sleek torso with his fine lips. Long fingers began to slickly probe between Alex's legs, as he spread scented oil across the silken skin.

As Carr's fingers entered him, Alex pushed up against his lover with a desperate moan, he had been wanting this from the moment he had first been kissed by Carr. His lover though, was apparently a man of vast experience, and his ministrations were slow and tantalising, deliberately prolonging his partner's enjoyment and drawing out the experience to sensual heights that Alex had never before experienced. He whimpered, frantically trying to bring himself off against the deftly invading fingers. Laughter echoed against his skin as the mouth continued to map the contours of his shoulder.

"Not yet, little one. You won't be disappointed, I promise."

The tormenting touch went on forever, until Alex was sure he would go mad from the anticipation, his lover always pausing when he felt Alex tense, reaching for orgasm. Alex pleaded delightfully, to no avail. Finally, when he heard the note of desire in Alex's voice take on a sweetly vulnerable sobbing, he relented, and began to push his large cock into the younger man.

Alex screamed in gratification, it was more than he had ever anticipated it could be. He had been slightly afraid, when he had first seen the size of Carr's penis, but the way it filled him was like nothing on Earth had ever felt like before. He writhed, out of control, his body bucking and heaving, as he was ridden hard. His legs were widely outspread, offering Carr anything he wanted to take, and his only thought was to work himself on the shaft that was pounding into him, its white hot friction burning him up inside.

He came, helplessly screaming as his body shuddered uncontrollably, all muscle control vanishing. The universe vanished into fiery contractions that pulled at his whole body, the room around him disappearing, so that it seemed as though he was floating in a sea of stars, shot through with fire. Then the lightning that was impaling him exploded, and he felt a gushing of blistering heat within him, burning him to ash and gone.......

The human sighed in utter satiation, as the impostor pulled him into a tender embrace, gently soothing him. Alex's body trembled slightly as the aftershock of orgasm touched him. How fragile these humans were, that only one sexual encounter could so reduce them to quivering lumps of jelly. In the old days, it had been the same. The impostor kissed Alex lovingly, and enjoyed the adoring smile the human bestowed upon his lover. Feeling himself stir again, he pushed Alex's head down towards his rapidly filling cock, and delighted in the reverent amazement that Alex gave to this new phenomenon. Poor little human. He was in for a bigger surprise, if he thought only one or two orgasms were all his lover could produce. Oh yes, a great surprise.....

That was only the beginning of the spiral of sex and desire that took him over that night. Carr was like a superman, ready again so rapidly, that Alex could only stay in awed readiness for his renewed onslaughts. Again and again, he was taken. On his knees, sitting on top of Carr, lying facing him with legs in the air. The man was unstoppable. And utterly in control, from the moment he had first touched Alex.

Alex let himself be taken. He had tried to reciprocate once, his fingers sliding up to Carr's firm ass, but his lover had shaken his head in denial.

"That's not an option, Alex!"

So he had complied. It wasn't as if his body's needs were neglected. Carr seemed to take great pleasure in making him scream incoherently in ecstasy. But always in command. Eventually, to Carr's evident regret, for his stamina seemed undiminished, Alex sagged in exhaustion against him, his dark hair in a tangled halo around his face as his green eyes closed. Within moments, the younger man was asleep.

The man who had adopted the disguise of Carr, gently stroked Alex's beautiful face as the younger man rested his head against the human seeming chest. He had more than lived up to expectations, possessing far more endurance than most humans. And such foolish trust for a man he had only met tonight. If the impostor had wanted to, he could have killed Alex now, easily. But life was never that easy. Alex was destined for greater things than a sudden cruel death. He had been chosen for a special purpose, and the fact that he was such a good fuck was irrelevant. But interesting. Affectionately, he kissed his chosen one's head and let Alex sleep. And when he woke, perhaps there would be time for those sweet lips to worship his cock again.

xx

As his lover stroked the fine skin of his back, tracing the outline of the firm muscles with one finger in an erotic caress, Alex reflected that sometimes maybe luck still threw him a few good days. Meeting Carr and spending most of the night with him was one of the more special memories of his life. The man was incredible in bed! He had taken Alex past his own limits, and the younger man had been astonished at his own performance. That anyone would make such demands of a one armed assassin! And that he could satisfy that unbelievable appetite.

Alex's reflective mood was shattered by the shrill tones of his mobile phone. Sighing, he pulled away from the warm arms, and rose, naked from the bed where the two of them lazily reclined. Fumbling in his jacket, he pulled out the phone, it was his contact in the Consortium, screaming about his failure to get the job done. He barely listened to the tirade. Something more interesting caught his eye. Carr moved towards the window and looked out over the city. Alex admired the play of early morning sunlight across firm muscles, as Carr pulled on his tight leather pants and Jacket. Then something his contact said penetrated the post-coital haze that fogged his mind.

"Where the hell were you, Alex? Carr says he turned up on time in the parking garage and you weren't there! Then some idiot ambushed him with a laundry trolley! I think he's still shaking!"

"He's there? That's impossible! He's here with me!"

"You're dreaming Alex. He's right in front of me, large as life!"

Alex lowered the phone and stared at his darkly handsome lover. The man who called himself Carr turned and smiled in amusement at his young human conquest. The lips curved in a knowing way and he moved closer to the assassin, who was staring at him in bewilderment.

"Who are you?" Alex whispered. His dark lover laughed in cruel humour. He reached over and stroked his hand down Alex's cheek, enjoying his champion's fear and need. Alex moaned, parting his lips so that his lover could gently rub his thumb against the full lower lip, even now, not wanting to pull away.

"My name is Ares."

"That's not your name, that's a Greek myth. The god of War!"

Ares smiled in acknowledgement, and suddenly, his presence seemed to fill the whole room, the air resounded faintly with the crash of swords and the rattle of gunfire. A red glow echoed for a moment in his handsome eyes.

"Don't you know Alex, I always reward my heroes personally!"

He looked fondly at his latest acquisition. Alex was watching him with hugely dilated, fearful eyes, not yet quite grasping the truth. Amused, Ares made an elaborate golden pendant materialise out of thin air in front of Alex Krycek's disbelieving gaze and he fastened the small object round the human's neck.

"Wear this for me Alex. I'll be annoyed if you don't."

Ares glowed with white light and vanished into thin air. Alex collapsed, shaking onto the floor, and buried his face in his hands.

He had just.........

With a god.........

Oh shit!

xx

Part II: A Helping Hand

My hero
by Megaera
DATE February 1999
E-MAIL Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk
FEEDBACK Always welcome
RATING NC-17
CONTENT WARNING m/m slash SPOILERS None. Hercules: the legendary journeys CROSSOVER
SUMMARY A certain leather clad gentleman has an interesting day. Nuff said.....
DISCLAIMER Chris Carter and 1013 invented them and use them to tantalise us. Can they blame us if we dream a little? The other character (you'll see who) belongs to Renaissance Pictures/MCA/Universal. No infringement is intended.
COMMENTS I love a dark clad man in tight leather. A beard is a plus too..... Of course, as far as heroes go, Alex Krycek wins every time!

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]